Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-08-2014, 02:19 PM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Cheating in FM14? That's not very Virtus!

Fair warning: There will be a great amount of SHENANIGANS in this dynasty, but I need something fun and light to distract me.

So, here's the handwavium. Multi Gazillionare detonates a Mind Control device that allows him to steal the best players in Europe. Unfortunately, he forgot to steal a team, so he had to buy a Serie C2 team for them to play for. (Virtus Vecomp Verona)

So, with the use of the FM14 in-game editor, I stole.. er.. assembled the following roster:

GK: Iker Casillias, Hugo Lloris, Marc-Andre Ter Stergen
D: Davide Stanton, Jerome Boateng, Phil Jones, Mats Hummels, Leighton Baines, Gino Peruzzi
M: Sergio Busquets, Lucas Leiva, Toni Kroos, Xherdan Shaqiri, Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Luka Modric, Eden Hazard, Ross Barkley, Arjen Robben, Mario Gotze, Jack Wilshere
F: Cristiano Ronaldo, Theo Walcott, Daniel Sturridge, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Danny Welbeck, Sergio Aguero, Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie, Karim Benzema, Mario Balotelli.

Total Wages: 6.2 Million pounds per week (or more then double what you can set as the team's maximum salary in the editor).

Hmm.. going to need another MC device to lower salaries

(No, I'm not going to claim I'm a great manager when this team wins and wins and wins, I'm just seeing how far the ingame editor can stretch before it breaks like nothing.)

Last edited by SirFozzie : 05-08-2014 at 02:41 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:01 PM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Funny moment: They think we're one of the teams destined for the drop (they generate the season preview before I edited all the players to my team)

Pre-season Friendlies all at home

Vs Reserves (6-3) (Reserves were basically a 2nd XI)
Chiasso (6-0)
Cordoba (2nd Division Spain) (3-0)
Bologna Reserves (6-0)
Old 05-08-2014, 03:13 PM   #3
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

News Flash:

A team of all stars vs your average Serie C team (Real Vicenza) in the Serie C Cup: Massacre.

This is my shocked face:

Final Stats: 47 Shots (19 on target, 17 off, 11 Blocked), hit the woodwork FIVE times, 9 Clear Cut Chances, 13 Half Chances, a 6-0 win.

Wasn't all beer and skittles however, we commited a few too many fouls (20) and even (gasp) got a yellow card. (Ronaldo). Be assured, we will speak very firmly on this,
Old 05-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #4
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Before I give my first every two months update, I just want to share a giggle about the setup for Serie C2.

You see, Serie C2 is going away at the end of the year, they're expanding the level above it (C1 which will be the only C division at the end of the year), and shooting off the rest into Serie D (the amateur levels).

So, in order to make this happen, this is how it sets up:

Serie C1: (two 17 team regions, 34 total teams): The champion of each regional group gets promoted to Serie B, and 2nd through 9th (!!!!) playoff for the 2nd promoted spot. No one gets relegated (all teams except the two promoted teams move from Serie C1 to Serie C)

Serie C2: (two 18 team regions, 36 total teams): The top EIGHT teams get promoted to Serie C, 9th through 12th play for promotion to Serie C (1 team goes up, the three other teams go down to Serie D), 13th-18th all dumped in Serie D. 18 teams go up to Serie C, 18 teams go down to Serie D.

How it's supposed to end up? Well, trying to figure it all out gives me a headache (seriously), so I'll let Wikipedia tell you how Serie C turns out next season

A total of 60 teams will contest the league, divided into three groups of 20 teams. Teams will include 28 sides from the 2013–14 Serie C1 Season, 18 sides promoted from the 2013–14 Serie C2 season, 10 sides promoted from the 2013–14 Serie D season and four sides relegated from the 2013–14 Serie B season.

Clear?

Good.

Now explain it to me, please?
Old 05-09-2014, 12:56 AM   #5
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

August-September report:

The Virtus Juggernaut has been unleashed, and left carnage behind it. No one's suffered a double digit loss yet but things have been pretty good:

August:

8/18: @ Real Vicenza (6-0) (Serie C Cup Qualifying Round)
8/25: Castiglione (5-1) (Serie C Cup Qualifying Round)

September
9/1: @ Torres 4-0 (Serie C2/A)
9/8: Pergolettese 9-0 (Serie C2/A)
9/15: @ Santarcangelo 9-0 (Serie C2/A)
9/22: Monza 8-0 (Serie C2/A)
9/29: @ Bellaria 6-1 (Serie C2/A)

Top Scorers:
Messi 10
Modric 7
Hummels, Ronaldo, van Persie 4

Assists:
Messi 8
Baines 7
van Persie 5
Ronaldo 4

List of Shame (Goals Allowed)
Lloris 1 goal allowed (1 Game)
ter Stergen 1 goal Allowed (1 Game)
Casillas 0 goals allowed (5 games)
Old 05-09-2014, 02:44 PM   #6
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

October-November Report:

Acheiving a record of 6.5 goals per game in the league, the Virtus warlords have pillaged everything around.

October:
10/2: @ Spal 6-1 (Serie C Cup 1st Round)
10/6: Della Porto Tolle 8-0 (Serie C2/A)
10/13: @Cuneo 6-0 (Serie C2/A)
10/20: Renate 7-1 (Serie C2/A)
10/23: Rimini 5-0 (Serie C Cup 2nd Round)
10/27: @ Rimini 3-0 (Serie C2/A)

November:
11/3: Alessandria 6-0 (Serie C2/A)
11/6: @ Pisa 7-0 (Serie C Cup 3rd Round Group A)
11/10: Bassano 8-0 (Serie C2/A)
11/17: @Mantova 4-0 (Serie C2/A)
11/24: Real Vicenza 7-1 (Serie C2/A)
11/27: Perugia 4-0 (Serie C Cup 3d Round Group A)

Team Status:

League: 1st place (13-0-0, 39points) Serie C2/A, 85 Goals for, 3 Goals Against, lead Serie C2/A by 15 points.

Cup: Serie C Cup: Qualified for Semi Final

Top Scorers:
Messi 21
Baines 12
Modric 12
van Persie 9
Ronaldo 8

Assists:
Messi 15
Leiva 13
Baines 11
Bale 9
van Persie 8

List of Shame (Goals allowed)
Casillias 1 (14 Apps)
Lloris 2 (2 Apps)
ter Stegen 2 (3 Apps)
Old 05-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #7
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
Fair warning: There will be a great amount of SHENANIGANS in this dynasty, but I need something fun and light to distract me.

So, here's the handwavium. Multi Gazillionare detonates a Mind Control device that allows him to steal the best players in Europe. Unfortunately, he forgot to steal a team, so he had to buy a Serie C2 team for them to play for. (Virtus Vecomp Verona)

So, with the use of the FM14 in-game editor, I stole.. er.. assembled the following roster:

GK: Iker Casillias, Hugo Lloris, Marc-Andre Ter Stergen
D: Davide Stanton, Jerome Boateng, Phil Jones, Mats Hummels, Leighton Baines, Gino Peruzzi
M: Sergio Busquets, Lucas Leiva, Toni Kroos, Xherdan Shaqiri, Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Luka Modric, Eden Hazard, Ross Barkley, Arjen Robben, Mario Gotze, Jack Wilshere
F: Cristiano Ronaldo, Theo Walcott, Daniel Sturridge, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Danny Welbeck, Sergio Aguero, Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie, Karim Benzema, Mario Balotelli.

Total Wages: 6.2 Million pounds per week (or more then double what you can set as the team's maximum salary in the editor).

Hmm.. going to need another MC device to lower salaries

(No, I'm not going to claim I'm a great manager when this team wins and wins and wins, I'm just seeing how far the ingame editor can stretch before it breaks like nothing.)

I support such shenanigans. It's your game, you should play how you wanna is always been my line.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:57 PM   #8
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

So, now that I'm home and rested from a crrrrraaaazy weekend, just a quick update:

We've hit the 100 goal mark in 16 games (an average of 6.25 per game)
Old 05-18-2014, 05:21 AM   #9
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
That is just crazy.