Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-14-2014, 09:31 PM   #51
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

One question this position-changing concept raises for me regards weight training/TC. In the past, you wanted your guy to get experience at his new position during Training Camp, and it was some consideration as to whether you should switch before TC or attempt to optimally weight train him before making the switch after TC. Now that the game is revealing development changes after a few weeks of preseason games... should I assume that I should always optimally weight train and then position switch post-TC? Basically, are the old TC development things happening in the Ex Wk 2 stage now?

I don't have a real answer. I think I am going to try to slim these guys down and then change one or both of them after TC. I may leave one of them at safety because Weddle is aging. Juchartz, in particular, is hitting the roster at a very sexy 40/54 right now and he's listed at 54% developed. I tend to get excited when I see a Cur/Fut ratio that doesn't really match the % developed, and I'm a little excited now. Both players will convert at 95-96% of their ratings depending on if I make them LCBs or RCBs (I think this means they will be RCBs). I think that conversion can go even better if I slim them down a tick.

Kendall Reyes holds out again. His agent has a 91 Stubborn Negotiator rating. Not sure if that is playing a role, but it's the second time Reyes has held out in this career. He's also asking for an extension that will pay him less money in each of the two years he has left, but will add a year on the back end. We're going to say yes, even if he will have negative Endurance by the time that last year kicks in.

We go through TC and convert Juchartz only (Winslett got too light down to 187 and he looks kind of crappy anyway). And we're pretty pleased:

Not spectacular, but pretty good too.

MalcPow is offline   Reply With Quote