Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-31-2024, 11:05 AM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

GalCiv IV Dynasty - Krynn - We Lost!

Hello all! I hope that your day is going super mega well! Do I want to do a dynasty of 4X in Space Galactic Civilizations 4 that came out in October? I just started, knocked out the Tutorial as the default Human Terrans, and then just barely won the “Quick Start” with the default Phalenoids Advance which are a Moth-like race from a with a bright white dwarf sun and then very long day/nights and have era of Waking good for growth and minerals and sleep good for tech and prestige. They are great at science, love folks, have the progressive culture trait and work better on planets with other species.

I BARELY won. I was at 75% and my main foes the Altarians were at 93% Prestige, and I started doing Quests and won with them at 98% a short while later since my economy was so good and industrial on my world to build those answers and buy them where possible and fast build them. The Quick Start has all bad guys all at easy level of difficulty and is designed for an easy update into what is happening. It took me around 8 hours of game time all told.

So this would be my first main go through. Who would win? I don’t know. I never fought a war to win either the Tutorial or Quick Start. You could use ChatGPT to make your own empire around something like “Space Elves” or just play one of the 23 starting Empires. Who do I want?

I kind of like the Navigators starting with two Colony Ships, better ship range, and better anomaly research, but they are progressive like mine. They don’t start with a Probe., But 2k cash. The Archaens are neutral Traditionalists that were allies to Humans normally. The Altarians that almost beat me are Egalitarians that play into that infrastructure. They have Empathy as a trait. Torians are collectivist ex-slaves that are fertile, unwavering and Collective. The Krynn are a unique collection of religious different species. They are Individualist like Terrans. Devout and Bureaucrats traits. They start with 1500 like my Phalenoids Advance.

Navigators – Don’t have Probe, 2 Colonies, 2 k cash, Probe Starters investigate anomalies like Flags, better anomaly research, progressive, +3 Int, -1 Diligence, Social

Krynn –
1.5k, Individualist, Devout, Bureaucrats, not a race

Altarian – Empathy, Egalitarian, 1.5k cash, +6 social, Ancient, -1 Resolve,

Torian – Ex-Slave, Collectivist, Fertile, Unwavering, Ocean World, Collective, +1 Growth and Foodcost, 1.5k cash

Archeans – Traditionalists, pro-military, Neutral, -1 Social, +3 Resolve, 1.5k. Loyal and Vigilant traits

Or an AI like “Vampire Samurai from the Stars” or something similar.

What do I like? I’m really feeling the Navigators and Krynn. Both have culture traditions I already did in Individualist (Terran) or Progressive (Phalenoids Advance). If I wanted to try something else I could do the Altarian’s Egalatarian or Torian’s Collectivists or Archeans’ Traditionalists. Or I could change the Navigators to Pacifism or else. Which do I feel would be best to win a Prestige game like I did in the Quick Start rather than by war? So “Vampire Samurai “or Krynn or Navigators?

I do have the first expansion purchased too, by the by…

Here are your winning conditions:

Conquest – Be the last one standing
Prestige - This is what I did in the Quick Game. Get a score of 100%
Time – Have the highest score when the game ends
Influence Victory – This is an option too.
Dip – Have an Alliance with all remaining powers

Since this is my first non-Quick Game, I’ll take Krynn or the Ascendancy rather than making my own.

Here’s what the AI Generated:

I like the Voidborne Clan concept. The game gave them the traits of +2 Brutal, -1 Clever, +1 Deceptive and Persuasive, Merciless and Expansionist traits, Totalitarian culture. I like them, and I save them for later. I also upload them to Steam’s workshop.

Alright, Krynn or Navigators? Let’s try Krynn since it’s a unique alliance and then will not give me progressive back to back empires.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-03-2024 at 11:15 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 12:17 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Krynn Syndicate:

Abilities:

-1 Military
+1 Rich and Productive
+2 Influential for influence growth

Traits:

Devout
- +100 influence growth on planets, +1 Divine Empath on Homeworld, unlocks bunches of religious techs to research, starts with a Cleric and Krynnic Temple,

Bureaucrats
- Starts with +50 control, allows a tech.

Galaxy Size - Small
# of Sectors – Binary
Occasional Stars and Habitable Planets and Extreme Planets and Researches

7 foes. I have chosen the random stuff at normal difficulty. Since I had a rough time with the Altarians last time in easy mode, I am force spawning them in normal.

Here’s our starting area:

Old 03-31-2024, 01:08 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 2037 - You can read about them on the left, and see what my advisors are wanting to happen. As you can see, our lack of military is a weakness there too. Control is what you use for Executive Orders. Those include grabbing the stellar dishes and directing them to speed up scouting or printing money to make 500 cash, many with disadvantages. See that 90? That’s my control. To direct satellites would take 15 control and have a 30 month cooldown. It looks like I spawned near the border of the Sphere, with just one star to our left. I spend 15 control to direct my dish at the nearby area and uncover a class 34 world in the Hoth system to my left. I order my Colony Ship there.

I order my Starbase to build a Colony Ship. There are smaller worlds that are called Colony with a class less than 10 that you do not control, but this will be a Core World. You start with some colony worlds in your home system we’ll keep up. In order to make a Core World work you have to hire a Colony Manager leader. I order my flagship to research an artifact for 6 months. See that glowing in that Asteroid Belt? That tells me that’s a rare Durantium Mine and if I build a Mining StarBase we’ll bring it in. I order my Probe west to the star there and I find two Colony World planets with small classes to Colonize later.

When you build production on your planet it’ll come with pollution. But when you mine Asteroid Belts or other Colony Worlds that add to it, it doesn’t.

On my homeworld of Kryseth I have the Krynniac Temple, and then I order a Capital City which increases all adjacent hexes by +1 each. Then an Industrial Center which can only be built once/civ will give me +12% manufacturing and next door +2 and then boosted pollution, four months, and then a Captial Mainframe to boost Research for 3 months to build and gives +20% research and adjacent hexes +3 research.

I order researched Imperial Doctrine for 2 months to unlock the Civ screen

I pass the turn.

Feb – The Leader screen unlocks. I start with a free leader I didn’t hire with these stats: INT – 5, SOCIAL – 6, Diligence - 3; Resolve – 9. I will write that that as 5/6/3/9 future. Social is good for running colonies. I have three leaders free. I have free Ministers of Exploration, Colonizing and Tech free. I spend 254 to hire a level 10 INT for them, and then 246 for a Minister of Exploration with 8 diligence. Our Probe finishes exploring the system to our left and I order it south

Mar – We finish the Imperial Doctrine tech. Next is Armed Shuttles for 4 months which gives us two free Warships. I can head to the Civ screen with one open Civ and I take “Heart of the Empire” that increases my HW Income and Prestige by 10%. I can also update my taxes here. Right now we are Medium

Our Military Advisor found an inoperable ancient relic that is supposed to have an upgradeable thing that will hurt opposing armor. I start a mission to survey anomalies

April – Hoth II is colonized, I name it Hoth Hostel. We get a planetary event whenever we colonize a new Core World, this time it’s what I want to send my children too. I can make them Soldiers, Scientists or Entertainers. One free will be made. I choose the last since it’ll help our Individual Culture track advance.

I spend 331 to hire and assign a 8 societal Governor. I order here a Capital City, and then a Planetary Generator for 17 months and before that we’ll need a spacedock to build Colony Ships, so that’s 19 turns first.

The south star of Procyon has nothing to Colonize, so I order my Probe to auto-explore

May – Armed Shuttles tech is done, next is Research Districts to let us build those for 5 months
July – Our Colony Ship is done in our homesystem, I load them up and send to the best Class Colony world we have. Krysteth Gamma in our homesystem is just class 2. Our Flag ship finished a Anomaly and we get an Explorer Vessel recovered and there is a Core World in the Hoth System uncovered. I redirect my Colony Ship there. My next survey will take 6 months

Aug – All of my buildings in Kryseth are built! Next I order 2 Research Districts for 21 months.

Sept – Research Districts done, next is Alien World Studies for 5 months to increase housing on planets.

I can get a new culture and I take the first Individualist called Independence which gives me a free Flagship called the Independence and 15 fewer from colonies cost. I send the flagship to invest an anomaly that should take 4 months.

Oct – We colonize Hoth I which I call Hoth Hothouse. We find vast water underground here and I direct it to farming and gain +1 food here. I hire a governor for 382 with 8 social and then order here a Shipyard for 20 and a generator for 14 and Financial District for 33

We come across the Altarians and we cannot speak since we don’t have the right tech. I start a quest to research it.

Nov – We come across the Torians

Dec – We finish our tech, next is the Universal translator for 6 months; we build a colony ship and send to Krysth Gamma again. I order another built.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:11 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2308 – I finish 2 surveys and start another for 6 months and 4; I find a powerful beam weapon and grab it as an artifact and one that increases a ship’s defense by 15. We colonize Gamma, I discover a nearby Antimatter mine at a black hole and Elerium near a Nebula.

May – New colony ship done, I order it to Beta. We finish our tech, next for 8 months is Xeno Biology to increase our living space. I finish our mission and gain 10 culture. I order another Colony Ship and then a Construction ship for a Starbase

I finish the 4 month survey and we found a former Defensive Starbase and then we get a Missile Launcher I send to my scientists. That starts a mission to research Dual stage detonations

I talk to the Torians and Altarians. The latter doesn’t want to trade 1 for 1 techs. With the former I trade the UT and R districts for their Space Elevators to build them and Xeno Factories to improve them.

June – I colonize Beta. We finish surveying an asteroid and gain +15% minerals for a year

Aug – Colony Ship done I send west to Quendor II

Sept – I can choose a new Independence tradition:

Self-Determination – 3 leaders join us and those with our type get +3 boosts,

Private Property Rights
– Unlocks Entrepreneurship specialization and planets get an extra orbital upgrade slot

I don’t have much money now, I am gaining 2 so three leaders is nice. I unlocked the Minister of Tourism. I don’t have good social skills, so one could help us out. I do the leader one, I grabbed a free 10 gab, and a 5 one too. Do I waste the 10 here instead of a new Colony leader? I give it the 5. I am making another cash

Oct – I colonize Quender II.

Nov – My Construction in Kryseth is done, next is Manu district for 3, Fin for 5, Labs 5 too. The Hoth hostel shipyard is built, I order here a Con Ship

Dec – Xeno Biology done, next is Asteroid Mining for 3 months to give us those, the Hothouse Shipyard is done, Con Ship here too.

I get a trade offer from Torians for Xeno Biology and I get three techs including the powerful Exotic World Colonization that increases what worlds we can grab and Space Weapons and Elite Command Draft.

I can choose a new Civ policy and I grab Research Grants to drop my cash by 10% to 2 but Research increases by +20%.

Old 03-31-2024, 03:06 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2309 – Survey done – I get Xeloxi Smuggler Crash, I can either sell them supplies for 300 cash or get them to settle on Hoth Hostel with two new people, we have 2 there of 4. Get cash early is great, and two free settlers is great too. I choose the 300 cash

Feb - We finish our 7 anomy mission for our Military Advisor and we get a free military upgrade

Our Con Ship was finished in our home system, next is a Colony Ship.

I order it near the Altarians and we’ll build an Elerium mine and there’s an ascension relic there I can link into too if we can manage how close we are.

We come across an Enigmatic Monolith to increase Tech by 10% for our next project

Mar – Asteroid Mining done, I get two free Miners. These will build Asteroid mines. Next is Space War Tactics to unlock the Frigate tech for 5 months, I spend two Miners to build up our mines in my home system, I have one belt left.

Apr – Colony ship done, sent to Quendor III. I order another Asteroid Miner

I find the Torians to our southish next to the Altarians

June – Miner done, next are two Trade Ships

The Altarians want passage in my space I lose 10 control to help them

Quendor III is colonized

July - I cannot get my Con Ship to bring in both Elerium and the Ascension Crystal, so I choose the former. I send a Freighter to Albios in Torian space

Aug – I finish the Frigate tech, next is Planetary Adaption for 4 months to unlock ways to help it

I have a new Policy Slot, I choose to Export Food, I swap 5 Food to raise income to +7. I can drop my taxes to normal from medium, still make +1 and increase happiness to 51% from 45%. I don’t, I need the cash

The Torians offer to trade me Starbase Modules for Space War Tactics

I trade with the Altarians Xeno Biology for their 3 modules for Starbases and Subspace Scanning

Two Con Ships built

Sept – In Kryseth I order: Lab for 3 months; Food 4 months – I order Mining for Deuterium in my homesystem.

I find a Planetary Culture Module, and use it on my capital to gain +3 culture there

Oct -Hoth Hostel I order here a Manu – 11 months; 2 housing – 22 each

I start a mission to talk to Asteroid – I need to find the Sacred World

Nov -Our trade route is established

Dec – The Torians set up on Quendor 1

I set up the Mining Starbase for Antimatter and Elerium

Old 03-31-2024, 04:00 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2310 – We’ll have to influence back Quender I

I order some Asteroid miners for the Procyon system

Feb – Planetary tech done, next is Environment Engineering to make more use of our Core Worlds for 4 months

I buy 3 Promethium to build Eyes of the Universe on my captial for 17 months This is a research booster and Galactic Achievement

Trade offer from Torians for 70 and my new tech for their open borders, techs called Emissaries to increase Dip, Space Weapons, Xeno Production to speed that and then Gravimetric Manipulation to speed up our vessels

I have a new policy, I grab Genetic Manipulation to increase by 2 my Intel of Leaders and then +10% growth

Mar – Asteroid miner built and used;

April – ditto; trade set up; I order Comm Starbase near Torians;

May – Environmental Engineering tech done, next is Orbital Mining for 4 months too.

Jun – I find the stargate to the next section un the north

Aug – Orbital Mining tech done too, next is Xeno Ag to increase our farming

I swap it with the Torians for their Technology extraction tech

Oct – We encounter the Terrans

I can choose a new cultural tradition:

Private Property Rights
– Same as before.

Autonomy – Governors get +10 loyalty and +1 Policy Slots, I assume for Civs.

Self-Reliance – Citizens get +3 to their attributes

I grab Autonomy and open up Genius Grants - +1 research and -10% cash

Hoth Hostel defected to the Torians

Nov – Xeno Ag is researched, next is 3 months Energy Weapon Theory to open them up

Dec – Hoth Hothouse i order – Industrial district for 11, Food 19, and Money 16

I sell a find on the market for 600 cash

I order a Communications Starbase next to Altarian space

Old 03-31-2024, 04:40 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2311 – Just a few years into the game and the Torians are already at 19% and are leading and I am back at 6%

Feb – I build an Antimatter mining Starbase;

Apr – Avenger Missile System finished, next is Asteroid Factories to help them for 6 months to unlock more lands

I finished the Eyes of the Universe, next is the 7 round Heritage Center, also just one in the Galaxy to boost our Tourism by 5%

I offer the Terrans Planetary Adaption for their Interstellar Cartography to map the stars and economic helping Economic Development.

July – I build a Comm Starbase around the Ascension relic and begin to tap it

Aug – In an anomaly we find another armor module I sell for 400 cash

Sept – We finish Asteroid Factories, next is Soil Enhancement for 3 months

We find a demoralizing artifact, keep it or sell for a massive 400 cash. I have 650, so I store it

I use it on the Tarions Albios I near our Comm Starbase border

Oct – I finish the Heritage Center on my homeworld, next is a three turn also just one Irrigation Network

Nov - Soil Enrichment done, next is Subspace Streaming to move around the connection in our regions to the north for 3 months

Old 03-31-2024, 05:43 PM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2312 – I hold a 5 year Celebration about our stuff

I can get a new culture type:

I choose the new one open called “Privacy” to give my pop +25 approval - I now have 62% at medium taxes

We find a major beam weapon, I sell for 400 cash

Feb - I get streaming, next is quantum computing to increase research for 3 months, I order a new probe north.

i swap techs with Torians to get Trading and xeno hospitality to improve relations om planets with multiple races,

Mar – built on capital done, next is 11 month Centurian Emporium also galaxy unique too improve tourism

Apr – Quantum computing done! Next is 3 months of Starbase mining improvements

May – I am in the next quadrant, Terrans are here

Jun – Starbase mining tech done. Next is Railguns for two months

Aug – Railguns done, next is Improved Missile Targeting for 3

I build a Mining Starbase for Elerium

My surveys find a ship with a trap attached, I get a warning from my crew not to open it, but I store it anyway

Oct – Improved Missile Targeting is done, next is Energy Weapons Theory for 2 months

Nov – We come across the Drengin in the next system over and start contact

I trade with them Planetary Adaption for their Improved Life support that increases range and Space Factories for Starbases and then Evasive Tactics that unlocks weapon jammers and then Spectacles to make entertainers

I am at 21% to the 35% of the leaders

I swap two techs with the Terrans – Interstellar Cabinet to unlock them and Expansion Control to build Buaucratic Offices, I also tossed in Enhanced Negotiation Techniques to improve our Dip stuff and Energy Weapon Theory

I order Hydroponics for 3 months

I unlocked a Minister of Justice which decreases crime. And a new Civ. I now have the ability to Make Cultural Treaties. For my new Civ I like a few. I like Free Radio to give me +1 Diplomacy, or Economic Development to increase cash by 7. I choose Media. Can I get a Cultural Treaty with anyone? Nope

I meet the Yor. Nasty. I trade two techs with them for their Extreme Colonization that radically increases my worlds. Can I find any? Nope

Dec - I need to try and start to take on Prestige stuff. I need the tech called “Cultural Influence”. I raise my taxes to High to begin to make that cash, my people’s happiness drops to 46% to build up my cash, now I am making +34 cash/month

Old 03-31-2024, 10:06 PM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2313 – Hydroponics tech is done! Next is Computing Substrates since Cultural Influence isn’t an option for 5 months to improve Research

Kryseth building is done, next is 25 month project galactic project Office of Control for gaining me a bunch of control and then

Jun – I build a Comm Starbase near my mine next to Torians

I swap my Civ to trade Food into Free Trade that drops production to -.05 but +10% cash and +33% trade

July – Computing Substrates are done, next is Energy Shield Deflection for 4 months

Our Flag ship finds an advanced Kinetic Weapon we store

Oct – Tech done, next is Precursor Archology for 6 months to help that research

I offer three techs to the Terrans for a Cultural Alliance and then a tech called Starship Refits to repair our stuff

Feb, 2314 – We get a talk from the Terrans who want us to take their tech that gives us +1 move. I do so

Mar - New tech done! Next is Terraforming for 4 turns.

I can choose a new Culture:

Self-Reliance and Property Rights like normal and

Competitiveness – All cits with this trait (18%) make 1 wealth

Self-Governance – On core worlds we get +8 approval and a free leader.

I am making 47/month. If I grab Competitiveness I would just make 50. I grab Self-Governance to unlock the top choice next

May - I trade two techs with the Terrans for their Spying and Energy Weapon Use

Aug - I accept a trade offer from the Altarians for their tech Planetary Mobilization

Sept – I order a Comm Starbase on the Altarian border

Oct – We develop Terraforming! Next is AI Intelligence for research

Old 03-31-2024, 11:00 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2315 – We annex Quindor I from the Torians; AI Tech done, next is 4 months of +1 moving ships Hyperdive Optimization

I trade for Interstellar Trade with Humans to improve my tech

Apr – Tech done, next is 5 months of Planetary invasn to let us build troop transprots

Our Office of Control was built! Next is a Research Labds for 2 months

June – I accept a trade offer from Altarians for Battle Cruiser for 3 techs

Aug – Planetry Invasion done, next is 3 months of Anomaly Detection to make some more.

Sept – The Yor are no more

New tech done, next is Fusion Power Plants

Nov – I accept a trade offer from the Terrans that includes a Non-Aggression pact and then Alliances tech

Jan, 2316 – New tech done, next is Phoenix Missile for 6 months

Feb – I order built on my homeworld another Galactic Achievement called Kazar’s Mainframe to pump tech next for 9 months

Apr – We finished surveying and found a Enigmatic Monolith to increase tech and something I sell for 500

Jul – Tech done for Phoenix, next is Bioplastics to help production for 4 months

Aug – I sell a poison gas module for 500 cash

Oct – Bioplastics done, next is Stellar Marines to help with invasion, 5 months

I offer the Terrans a Free Trade and Research pacts, and then we get from them techs of Pollical Captial and Rule Enforcement

I assign a 6 social Dip to make nice with the Terrans

I opened the last CIV Slot and I choose Unregulated Research to increase it by +10%

Old 04-02-2024, 09:16 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hello all! Looks like I was so into this dynasty that I forgot snap some pics. Let’s do that now!

Here’s my homeworld zoomed in:

The plus signs are Terraformed open areas I can build into it. You can see the population to the left, the buildings I can build to the right, and the basics like tourism, production, approval or pollution. The sigils on my open hexes are the boots for that hex. For example, the gear next to the Leaf is good for Manufacturing.

Here’s Hoth Hothouse, my 2nd colony:

The production here is much lower as is approval. I have the financial and happiness districts being built here. Nice!

Now let’s look at the map:

We are in the north and left. You can see the Torian Hoth Hostel next to our stuff. To our right is the Torians and south are the Altarians.

Here’s the northern sector:

The Drengin took out the Yor in the North and have grabbed Earth from the Terrans, in the south.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:02 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2317 – As you might notice, Kazar’s Mainframe is done on my homeworld, next could be the Space Elevator, also a Galactic Achievement for 17 months that boosts industrial stuff. I start it.

Our surveys find an Advanced Mineral Scanner I store and then I use it on Kryseth to increase it’s production by 2.

Feb – The Torians DOW us. I have been building up my navy in Kryseth, I eject my fleet and I order a fleet upgraded. I order two Siege and Invaders to try and capture Hoth Hostel

They destroy my Comm Starbase on the border with Altarians

Mar – Space Marines tech is done. Next is Jihad, a special Tech for 3 months

I destroy the Hoth Hostel Shipyard

Apr – I defeat a nasty fleet with my 7 ship fleet but lost all but two ships. I head to repair

May – They Destroy our Independence

Jihad done, next is Orbital Ship Assembly

I destroy the fleet that took out the Independence but only have one ship survive

June – I destroy a minor fleet, I found a weapons booster I use on my fleet

July – We defeat a major fleet. I send the wounded remnants to heal.

I cannot get the Terrans or Altarians to DOW the Torians

Sept – Ship Assembly tech done, next is Divine Fleets for 3 months

Nov – Our survey found a +2 beam attack I use on my fleet. I have two Sieges so I order my fleet to Hoth Hostel

Dec – Tech done, next is Drone Soldiers for 5 months
I begin an Invasion, it’ll last 9 months

Old 04-02-2024, 10:37 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

April, 2318 – Our siege holds to a attack by a fleet.

Space Elevator done in Kryseth, next is Spice Market for 20 months

May – Drone Solders tech is done, next is Plasma Beams for 6 months

June – Another Hoth Hostel Starbase is built

July – They are besieging Hoth Hothouse for 5 month

Aug – Hoth Hostel falls! I hire a new Governor for it.

Here’s my old colony that defected:

They heavily emphased Manufactures. I order here at the Shipyard a Frigate to join my fleet. I order here two Housing for 8 months each since it’ full at 4/4. It’ll take 7 turns each Frigate

Now here’s the next question – can I bring in next door Albios I, which is still Torian but in the borders of the Altarians. I cannot go for peace yet. I send this fleet to take out the next door Siege. I destroy a 2 ship Cruiser fleet that attacks me.

Sept – I relieve the Siege.

Nov – The Humans offer to trade for two of their techs called Xeno Medicine and Kinetic Weapon enchantment to help those weapons

Dec – I unlock Plasma Beams, next is Missile Payload Optimizations; I destroy an opposing fleet in the Hoth System.

Old 04-02-2024, 11:15 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mar, 2319 – Tech is finished, next is Energy Dissipation Strategies

I uncover a Mass Driver from my Flag Ship

May I order a Housing District for Hoth Hothouse

June – The Terrans are at war with the Drengin, they ask for a weapons tech and I grant it.

We finish our tech, next is Energy Shields

July – I build a backup fleet in Kryseth and send it to destroy the Comm Starbase in our area from Altarians.

Aug – I intercept a fleet with our 2nd fleet and destroy it

Sept – Energy Shields is done next is 3 months of Forged Beam Weapons.

I destroy the Starbase but only have one Cruiser left, I head back to my home system

Oct – I order built on Hoth Hostel another Housing District and a Krynniac Altar.

The Terrans offer a swap of two techs, and 200 cash from us for their Improved Armor and Armor Defense Theory

We discover a Derelict Mining Drone and use it to gain Helios One

Nov – They send a fleet to Hoth Systems and my healing defenders take them down.

On Kryseth our Galactic Building finishes (Razar’s Lift a Space Elevator)! Next is the Terrafroming for 6 month since I don’t have the rare minerals to snag one of the last 4.

Dec - Forged Beam Weapons are done! Next is Adaptive Starship Panels to increase what we can fit on ships for 7 months

Old 04-03-2024, 09:49 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2320 – My Starbase in Hoth Hostel is done. I order here a Cruiser for 10 months

Feb - I get a Ceasefire option from the Torians. I agree. My score is now the best at 48% and the Drengin are right behind us at 44%.

I order a Con Ship in Hoth Hostel to rebuild my destroyed Comm Starbase on the Altarian Border

April – Con work done on Kryseth, next is 23 month Beacon of Babylon which is a Galactic Achievement and increases our Culture.

May – We set up a Cultural Exchange with the Drengins on Hoth Hostel.

We find a Mapping Artifact, I turn it into minerals.

June – We discover Adaptative Starship Panels, next is Regenerative Gels for 6 months to increase our pop growth

Building done in Hoth Hostel, next is Cultural and Wealth Districts for just a couple of turns and then Terraforming for 8

The Krynniac Altar is done and the new Missionaries arrive.

Jul -The Terrans ask for 500 cash to help them recover from damages on imparts, but I only have barely 1k, so I decline

The Terrans are left to little after their war with the Drengins. I need to trade for some of their Techs now that I don’t have. I offer all four of my techs for their two, they are Beam Weapon Miniaturization and Augmentation.

The Altarians approach me with a trade offer for 70 of our cash and swap techs with Precursor Studies and I agree.

Aug – I order built on Hoth Hothouse Terraforming for 9 days and Manufacturing district for 8

I send my Con Ship to the border

Sept – Built

Nov – We find and sell a Enemy Destabilizer for 500 cash

Jan, 2321 – We finish tech in Regen Gels, next is 9 months of Genetic Architecture to increase our stats

Mar – Albios I is now on our side of the border after destroying their Comm Starbase

Apr – We find an Atmospheric Reclamation in our survey. I keep it. This reduces pollution on a world by 20%. I use it on my HW with 22% pollution

May – Building done in Hoth Hostel, next is Housing District for 6 months and Cultural District for the same. Terraforming for 4 months

Aug – I build a Comm Starbase near Albios I

We finish tech for the Genetic Architecture, next is Armor Material Science for 4 months

Sept – I trade for the Terrans Missile Warfare Doctrine tech

Oct – Hoth Hostel shipyard done, I order here a Cruiser to join my backup navy

Nov – Our Hoth Navy is finally healed, I order them to attack some bandits

Dec – Tech done! Next is Dual Stage Detonations for 3 months to finish my quest

Hoth Hothouse done, next is Manufacturing for 5, Fin District 8

Pirates killed!

Old 04-03-2024, 10:17 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mar, 2322 – Tech finished next is Pulse Cannons for 5 months; I hire a Diplomat with 8 gab to make nice with the Drengin

I trade for Starbase Defense Grid from the Altarians

April – Galactic Wonder, Beacon of Babylon, built on our HW, next is Galactic Wonder Virtual World that increases approval for 16 months

June – Building done in Hoth Hostel, next is a Planetary Recycling Center to improve production and reduce pollution for 18 months

We discover a Broken Teleporter Artifact with my flagship and I keep it, it will randomly teleport a fleet.

Our fleet is repaired from the pirate battle

Jul – I have Annexed Nika I and II from the Drengin

Here, let me show you the northern area where they are:

They were Terran, captured by Drengin and we grabbed them. They are colonies, not core worlds. You can see the massive gains by the Drengins against the Terrans. The Drengins are just behind us now

Oct – Kryseth Con finished with a Research Mission, next are Modules

I send my backup fleet at a heavily defended artifact by the Precursors to see if we can take it out.

I finish surveying an Extension Matrix we keep

Dec – The Terrans have been removed from the map. The Drengins are at 53%

Our research is done, next is 5 months of Killbots to help our invasion

We defeat the fleet but lost a ship I order my Flag Ship over

Jan, 2323 – The Drengin DOW us.

Old 04-03-2024, 10:49 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I order a Cruiser to replace the lost one at the Kryseth Shipyards

Hoth Hothouse done building, I order here a Manu. D. (4 months) Research (7) and Financial (7)

Feb – I lost my Flagship

April – We finish researching Killbots, next is Payload Miniaturization 4 months

I get Mass Use Miniaturization from the Altarians

Jul – They attack my fleet hoarding Hoth, lose but we are damaged, and begin a siege of Hoth Hothouse for 3 months – I destroy them and start repairing, they are besieging Hoth Hostel for 6 months I destroy with my main navy but lost a Cruiser – I order a Cruiser from another fleet to join

Our major build in Kryseth done, next is the 16 month Temple of Whispers

Aug – They destroy the Hoth Hostel Shipyard

We finish our tech, next is Adaptive Missile System

I destroy the fleet that destroyed the Starbase and many ships in my fleet didn’t survive

Sept – I lose my Hoth fleet.

Oct – I trade with the Altarians for their techs called Orbital Research Labs and a Culture pumper

Nov – They destroy our Hoth Hostel Shipyard

We defeat an enemy fleet but I only have two Cruisers left

I fast build a Cruiser at Kryseth and send it over

Dec – I defeat a siege fleet with no losses

Old 04-03-2024, 11:15 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2334 – Our backup fleet loses a Cruiser so I order them homeward

Feb – I combine my fleet and attack a siege

We defeat them and then I have just one Crusader left

Apr - They destroy my last fleet

May – They destroy our Albios Starbase

June – They are sieging Hoth Hothouse for 5 months

They destroy another Starbase

July – Our tech is done, next is Kinetic Weapon Targeting for 3 months

Sep – Backup fleet I made is attacked – tech done, next is Diamond Armor Composite

Nov – Hot Hothouse falls

Dec - They destroy the Krynth Starbase

Jan, 2235 – The Altarians DOW us

Tech done, next are Sheild Enhancements

Hoth Hostel under siege, it’ll fall In 4 months

Feb – My Military Starbase wins two battles

Mar – They are besieging our captial it’ll fall in 8 months

Apr – They destroy my Military Starbase

Jun = Tech done, next is Neural Mapping for 4 months

Hoth Hostel falls

Oct – Tech done, next is Beam Capacity for 12 months

Nov – Our HM falls and we lose to the Drengin