Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #151
KWhit
Coordinator

Great dynasty so far. Add me to the list when you can.

Thanks.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #152
Tasan
College Starter

We had 5 sleepers on the mission. Just didn't have enough stim shots to go around. In all, we have 5 guys who stayed out almost the entire mission, 5 guys get killed, and 4 finish actually on their feet. Those guys racked up the kills, especially hoopsguy.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #153
path12
Coordinator

I downloaded this from Steam last night. Haven't played it in years.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #154
TonyR
High School Varsity

Well, good thing I signed that part of the contract that "volunteered" me for the cloning experiments. Send in my clone.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:49 AM   #155
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Well, good thing I signed that part of the contract that "volunteered" me for the cloning experiments. Send in my clone.

Yes, per section MCXVIII of the standard X-COM contract, everyone has sample DNA taken at boot camp. We start quick growing multiple yous right then. Then, every night a snapshot of your brain is taken while you sleep. We don't just make multiples of you right then, though, because who really wants a bunch of stupid aquanauts like you guys running around......errrr.....rather, it just doesn't work that way.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:08 AM   #156
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Well hopefully my clone has better luck than the original.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #157
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Dang

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #158
fantastic flying froggies
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
Getting that first kill is always the hardest.

Well, actually no, surviving is the hardest.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #159
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And staying conscious is the second hardest!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #160
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I hear New Zealand is nice this time of year.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #161
Tasan
College Starter

Hey, I'm not sure if you guys will get another mission tonight. I've been slacking so much that I haven't even bothered to play games today.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #162
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Heh, I just realized that I'm like the MVP at this point with three kills. Poli II is aka "Kerchee" please.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #163
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
Heh, I just realized that I'm like the MVP at this point with three kills. Poli II is aka "Kerchee" please.

Heh, I just realized that I'm like Jack Bauer at this point with seven kills and everyone who is near me on missions dying.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #164
Poli
FOFC Survivor

lol
Old 08-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #165
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Heh, I just realized that I'm like Jack Bauer at this point with seven kills and everyone who is near me on missions dying.

Just remember never to say hello, goodbye or any sort of salutation when on the phone or radio and you'll be doing a bang up impersonation
Old 08-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #166
The Jackal
Coordinator

3 kills, still alive, I'll be a five-star general in no time!
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #167
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasan View Post
Hey, I'm not sure if you guys will get another mission tonight. I've been slacking so much that I haven't even bothered to play games today.

C'mon man! Aliens are invading our planet, there's no time for rest!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #168
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Death to the Aliens!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:35 AM   #169
Tasan
College Starter

Interlude 6

The Triton heads for home. On the way back, the knocked out guys eventually awaken. The rest of the survivors fill them in on what happened after the explosion, and who didn't make it back alive. A somber mood fills the air within the ship, and everyone unpacks in silence.

We sell over a millions dollars worth of recovered alien equipment. Most of this money will go to further expand the new base once the general stores there are completed. I request 7 more aquanauts. The missions don't seem to be getting any easier, and until we get armor, I fear we're going to need plenty of replacements. The guys know this too, and it doesn't help moral any.

I get our first piece of real good news. After a cursory examination of the big grey spitting alien, our scientists think its skin is somehow composed of the same stuff the hulls of their ships are. If they can unlock this secret, we may be able to make armor from this stuff. I order them to begin research on these creatures, which they're calling Deep Ones (someone down there is reading too much Lovecraft), as soon as work is done on the alien grenades. I also stop work on the medi-kits, since we have enough for now, and order the engineers to make more clips for the Sonic Rifles. We are running dangerously low on them, and I don't want to be stuck having to go back to the Jet Harpoons. The new rifles just proved too effective to have to consider that option.

I also order another standard sonar array to be built. We're just not picking up anything, but I know that these things are more active than we're seeing, they have to be. The new array will be done in 12 days, one day before the new wide band unit is done. Hopefully between the two we'll be able to “see” more.

We settle into our waiting routine again. Drills are run, bunks are cleared out for new arrivals, toilets are scrubbed, poker is played. On the 11th, the storage facilities in Base South China Sea are ready. I order a lab, sonar, and living quarters built next. In 15 days the sub pen will be ready. If we have some successful missions with lots of salvage, we may be able to open the base for operations in the greater Pacific region by the end of the month.

The new recruits arrive the next day:

JonInMiddleGA
Spoiler
Kills-0

ntndeacon II
Spoiler
Kills-0

Chief Rum II
Spoiler
Kills-0

fff II
Spoiler
Kills-0

MrBug708 II
Spoiler
Kills-0

law90026
Spoiler
Kills-0

mrkilla22
Spoiler
Kills-0

While most of these guys wouldn't be fit to shine my boots, I think we'll be able to work with some of them. Note to self: DO NOT PUT BARKEEP49 II and CHIEF RUM II ON THE SAME MISSION. They'll probably just huddle in the corner and cry themselves to sleep.

Around midnight the same day, I get a call from the lab. They've finished work on the alien grenades, which they've tagged Sonic Pulsers. They do almost 2.5 times as much damage as grenades and Gas Cannon/Hydro Jet HE rounds. I order everyone to carry these and a Sonic Rifle now. No need to carry those heavy weapons anymore. The eggheads get to work on the Deep One corpse as previously ordered.

They work quickly, and on the 15th I'm handed the report on the creature. As hypothesized, the outer shell of the Deep One is made of the same substance as the alien sub hulls. The scientists believe they have enough information to begin to figure out this material, which they are calling Aqua Plastic. A funny name, but I OK the research, telling them to put every available man on the job. We're real close to having armor for our guys, I can feel it.

On the 21st, the additional sonar array is finished. It should boost our signal strength to help us locate more aliens. We haven't had a blip since we tracked the ship to Boston, and frankly I'm getting a little worried that things are going on, bad things, that could really put a damper on the success we've had so far. The next day the wide array is completed. We sit and wait.

February 22nd we finally get a contact. A small alien sub has touched down off the coast of Egypt. I order the Triton to the site immediately. After no combat for over 2 weeks, I hope our razor sharp blade hasn't rusted. Its almost 2 am local time when our sub touches down near the location of the aliens.

Last edited by Tasan : 08-06-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Tasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:45 AM   #170
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
After no combat for over 2 weeks, I hope our razor sharp blade hasn't rusted. Its almost 2 am local time when our sub touches down near the location of the aliens.

LOL. Would that be the razor sharp blade that causes us to die so quickly?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #171
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

We don't die quickly. We die efficiently.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #172
Tasan
College Starter

Mission 6
February 22, 2040

With darkness at the wavetops, the sea bed is darker than normal. This will cut visibility down. The following troops are onboard the Triton:

DataKing
Greyroofoo
JeeberD
RendeR
path12 – Gas Cannon
Coffee Warlord
Travis II
Neon Chaos II
RealDeal II
Roberto
Abe Sargent
Icy
JonInMiddleGA
law90026

Lt. DataKing is in charge. path12 is carrying the only gas cannon on the trip. He starts out with a load of phosphorus rounds to provide light if needed. The rest of the team is carrying Sonic Rifles. Everyone has two Sonic Pulsers, the alien grenades.

RendeR is first out. The Triton is on the western edge of the grid, near the northwest corner. RendeR heads south towards the nose of the ship. Immediately he spots two Aquatoids not 100 feet away. He aims at one and drops its in its tracks. JonInMiddleGA rushes out of the ship and snaps off a shot at the second one. His shot goes wide and high. However, it strikes an underwater natural gas line in the distance, and the explosion knocks the alien flat, killing it!

Coffee Warlord heads out next, and checks the rear of the ship. Nothing there. The rest of the squad files out. We'll pair up and scout in 6 teams. path12 and RealDeal II will team up and provide support where ever needed.

RendeR and JonInMiddleGA head south along the western edge. Roberto and JeeberD head down the middle. Neon Chaos II and Travis II will shadow them, heading in a similar direction. Icy and Coffee Warlord follow the northern edge east. DataKing and Greyroofoo will head east through the middle. Abe Sargent and law90026 will head south and curve east. path12 lights up the northwest corner with a PH shot. Nothing's there, but we've saved some time by doing this.

The pairs fan out. “JonInMiddleGA reporting in, I have the alien sub in sight.”

We've landed right at the alien touchdown site. The teams will continue to fan out and search though, because the aliens have had a while to move into the area. “Abe Sargent and law90026, make a run for the doors of the ship. Everyone else continue to search the area for little guys out and about,” commands DataKing.

The going is slow for everyone. There are hills and underwater vegetation everywhere. A shot comes out of the darkness, hitting Roberto. “I'm hit!” he yells, and falls down. He passes out, but is not dead yet. “I'm going to need cover. That thing is still out there!” As JeeberD rushes to his fallen teammate's side, another shot flies out, hitting him on the side of the head. He screams his last, falling to the ground dead.

Anyone see it?!” cries law90026. Negative replies all around.

“Someone's got to get to Roberto, fast!” says DataKing.

Yeah, find that bug first, I'm not getting shot like JeeberD” replies Coffee Warlord.

Two more shots fly between law90026 and Abe Sargent, missing them both. “Where is that little shit?” law90026 yells.

RealDeal II arrives at Roberto. A medikit lies at his feet, and he grabs it. Roberto is still breathing. RealDeal II administers two shots of HealAll and Roberto stirs.

Neon Chaos II and Travis II begin to move around the side of the hill where the shots came from. Travis II spots the Aquatoid and fires. His shot kills the little alien. “I got the bastard!”

With the immediate threat gone, the teams move out once more. Roberto gets a stim shot from RealDeal II to keep from passing out again, and heads back to the ship. His wounds are pretty severe and he will be out of the game now.

Icy is almost to the eastern edge of the grid when a shot hits him in the chest. He falls to the sea floor and dies as his suit looses pressure. Travis II, Neon Chaos II and Coffee Warlord all move towards his position to try to see what got him. As they do, another shots flies over Neon Chaos II's left shoulder, hitting the hill behind him. law90026, seeing his buddies in trouble, grabs a Pulser from his belt and flings it in the direction the shot came from. The grenade goes off, but no alien scream is heard. path12 gets to the top of one of the hills and fires a PH shot in the direction as well, lighting up the area.

JonInMiddleGA and RendeR have been steadily making their way along the western side of the sub. JonInMiddleGA rounds the corner to the front and spots an alien heading the other direction. He fires, hitting the Aquatoid in the back, killing it. Another alien pokes it's head out the door and then back in. JonInMiddleGA moves to get a better line on the door, and spots yet another alien about to round the far edge of the ship, right where Abe Sargent is about to come around. He fires at the back of this alien and scores another kill. RendeR moves in to watch the front door, giving cover to JonInMiddleGA. As he does, the door opens. RendeR fires into the doorway, and hears an alien's death scream in reply!

Back at the grenade explosion, Travis II and Neon Chaos II move in to investigate. As they do, two shots fire from the darkness. Both find their targets, and Travis II and Neon Chaos II are dead.

CRAP! Okay guys, here's the plan. Coffee, throw a grenade back along the path of that shot. Greyroofoo, you do the same, but a little further to the south. We're gonna get this little punk,” orders DataKing. Both grenades go off, but no alien is heard. Suddenly shots fire towards Coffee Warlord! He's hit and goes down, dead in his boots.

Damn it! Someone find that little fucking alien!” screams DataKing. He lobs a grenade in the direction the shots came from that hit Coffee Warlord. Again no scream. law90026, DataKing, Greyroofoo, and path12 moves in towards the northeast corner, where the last shots were seen coming from.

JonInMiddleGA, RendeR, and Abe Sargent set up watch on the main door and wait for the go signal. RealDeal II breaks from path12 to join them. They set up at the main door, all weapons trained on the doors.

Greyroofoo gets caught in the open. A Pulser flies towards him and lands at his feet. It goes off in an instant, vaporizing him. RendeR hears his scream and panics. He drops his weapon and runs from the door of the alien ship. “Get back here!” cries JonInMiddleGA, but RendeR doesn't listen. “Dammit, we don't have time for this, Abe and RealDeal II, get in there!” They charge into the alien sub.

Back at the scene of the death, law90026 lobs another grenade into the carnage. As the grenade explodes, a scream is heard. “I think we got one, but there may be more. Continue the search over here,” orders DataKing.

Inside the alien sub, Abe Sargent takes the right interior door, while RealDeal II takes the left. The engine rooms are clear. Outside, RendeR gathers himself and moves back to pick up his weapon. JonInMiddleGA moves to back up Abe Sargent.

I'll be behind RealDeal II” RendeR says.

You better keep it together, or I'll shoot you next time,” JonInMiddleGA informs him.

Outside the sub, another shot comes from the northeast corner, narrowly missing DataKing. “Dammit all to hell, there's another one. path12, can you get us some light back here?” path12 complies and slams a PH round into the side of a hill in the corner. The phosphorus ignites and in the light, DataKing spots the alien. He takes aim and fires, scoring a deathblow on the creature.

Stay on your toes, there may be more,” says DataKing.

Inside the sub, the team advances. RealDeal II spots one going for cover at in the front of the ship. JonInMiddleGA tosses a grenade near the cubby hole the alien dove into and him and RealDeal II take cover. Unfortunately, the guys aren't familiar with the blast radius of the new grenade, and shrapnel from the explosion rips through JonInMiddleGA's dive suit, depressurizing it and killing him. RendeR freaks out again, dropping his weapon. RealDeal II rushing to the front of the ship, rounds the corner and fires, killing the alien. Further search of the ship and surrounding area turns up nothing.

This is the deadliest day in the new X-COM's short history. Seven aquanauts died in the chaotic firefight. The alien sub carried 9 Aquatoids, more than we've seen on a mission like this. Roberto is severely wounded, and will take 32 days to heal. RealDeal II suffered wounds from the grenade JonInMiddleGA threw as well and will be out 34 days.

An entire alien sub was recovered, but at a very high price.

law90026 is promoted to Ensign. He was key in eliminating the aliens in the northeast corner.

Last edited by Tasan : 08-06-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #173
Travis
Pro Rookie

Third copy is the charm
Old 08-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #174
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

CW II locked and loaded.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #175
Tasan
College Starter

this spot reserved for testing out some formatting stuff.

Code:

Last edited by Tasan : 08-06-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:37 PM   #176
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Oopsie.

And things were going quite well for me up to that point.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #177
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Wow. Hey, I'm just glad to come back alive from that one. Note that the Abemeister does NOT panic bitches. I'm also glad that JIMGA was on the OTHER side of the alien sub from me!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-06-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #178
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Great read so far.

And promotion! /flex
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:51 PM   #179
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Oopsie.

And things were going quite well for me up to that point.

Yeah, your death pissed me off. With 3 kills to that point, you were in line for a good stat bump. I thought you'd be just clear of the blast, maybe take a little hit of it. I was pretty sure that was the last alien.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #180
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Yeah, your death pissed me off. With 3 kills to that point, you were in line for a good stat bump. I thought you'd be just clear of the blast, maybe take a little hit of it. I was pretty sure that was the last alien.

Me too - I thought I had found a wingman.

By the way, when do the stat bumps happen? Right after mission? End of month? Do you still have starting stats? I would be interested in seeing how much deviation there is between starting/current stats.

Last edited by hoopsguy : 08-06-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #181
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, your death pissed me off.

Imagine how I felt ... err, would have felt if I hadn't died rather abruptly
Old 08-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #182
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
Me too - I thought I had found a wingman.

By the way, when do the stat bumps happen? Right after mission? End of month? Do you still have starting stats? I would be interested in seeing how much deviation there is between starting/current stats.

The stats posted on the main page are your start stats. I plan on putting updated stats in ( ) next to the start stat at some point.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #183
JeeberD
General Manager

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

JeeberD I managed to make it through the Mars mission in the GB Chronicles, but couldn't hack it underwater. JeeberD II, however, is a mean, lean, swimming machine and will kick all sorts of subterranean ass....

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:20 AM   #184
Tasan
College Starter

My game is a little rusty, I'm afraid. I'm gonna try to get some of you I's to the end though, I swear.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:42 AM   #185
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Neon Chaos III ready to sign up.

I might go up to Neon Chaos XCVIII at this rate.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #186
Tasan
College Starter

Hey, you too can be the first to "enter the darkened room" if you get my drift!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:00 AM   #187
Icy
Pro Starter

Ouch, Icy II will revenge his brother's death!

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #188
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Is there a way to see everyone's ranks in one place?
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #189
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
Is there a way to see everyone's ranks in one place?

I'm going to add ranks to names here real soon. I'm also considering putting up a google doc with everyone's ratings, missions and kills, if anyone is interested. I really wish pasting in excel sheets didn't hose a thread's formatting the way it does.

Last edited by Tasan : 08-07-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #190
Kodos
Resident Alien

Well, at least Kodos II took one alien out before biting it.

Great stuff, Tasan. Keep it up!
Old 08-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #191
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I'm going to add ranks to names here real soon. I'm also considering putting up a google doc with everyone's ratings, missions and kills, if anyone is interested. I really wish pasting in excel sheets didn't hose a thread's formatting the way it does.

Would definitely be interested in the google doc. Whatever work you are willing to do, and publish, I'll probably read.

Really enjoying the dynasty, if not the mortality rate around here
Old 08-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #192
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
Would definitely be interested in the google doc. Whatever work you are willing to do, and publish, I'll probably read.

Really enjoying the dynasty, if not the mortality rate around here

You're probably the luckiest bastard around here. You're usually the first guy out of the sub on missions you go on. I can't keep track of the number of guys who go out of the sub first that I've lost over the years playing this game.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #193
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
You're probably the luckiest bastard around here. You're usually the first guy out of the sub on missions you go on. I can't keep track of the number of guys who go out of the sub first that I've lost over the years playing this game.

Yep, saw that in the first mission and started thinking about what role I wanted Hoopsguy II to play in your ongoing storyline.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #194
Tasan
College Starter

Interlude 7

The Triton is silent on the way back to base. Heads are hung low, and no smiles can be found. Once back, the ship is unloaded and the alien vessel scrapped. We bank $1.3 million from what we sell, but we are still dangerously low on funds.

Right now, we are all hands on deck for missions. With two out due to injuries and standing orders to only send one lieutenant on a mission, only DataKing will stay in his bunk next time out. Because of this, I requisition six more aquanauts. What we really need is armor, though, so I stop by the labs to see how research is going. Unfortunately, the scientists say we're only just now getting a handle on what the Aqua Plastics are, and it will still be a while before we can figure out how to use them.

Along with the aquanauts, I order some chemical flares. On our last mission, one major problem was relying on PH rounds to be placed exactly where we needed them, when we needed them. The dark areas were just too hard to always successfully light up. From now on, we'll load the flares on the Triton whenever there may be a chance of low-light conditions.

We get word that the sonar equipment is ready at Base South China Sea. We don't have means to pursue any contacts yet, but in 3 days we'll have a sub pen, and in 4 some living quarters. By the start of next month, we should be able to load out the base for combat.

I also order the production of some Sonic Rifles. We are short handed at this base, and if we open another I want to have some to split between the bases.

On the morning of the 26th, a scientist bursts into my room. Before I can shoot him, he tells me that they've figured out the Aqua Plastics and think they can now devise a suit of armor for the aquanauts from the alien substance. I let him live, and tell him to get back to the lab and tell the rest to start working on the plans for the suits. Hopefully by the end of the month, we can start production. Since sleep is no longer an option, I head down to the op center. When I get there, I'm informed that the new recruits have just arrived. Here's what came in:

kingfc22
Spoiler
Kills-0

Kerchee
Spoiler
Kills-0

SirFozzie
Spoiler
Kills-0

illinifan999 II
Spoiler
Kills-0

TonyR II
Spoiler
Kills-0

PurdueBrad II
Spoiler
Kills-0

If this is the crap I can expect from X-COM Training International (XTI), then I'm just not going to bother even asking for anyone else. I'll go round up some sharks or something. After four of them stopped crying and the other two let go of their death grips on the hand rails, I got them into their bunks and scheduled for training.

Its a busy day. Late that night, I get word that the living quarters are done at the new base. With another Triton, we can be ready to at least respond to landed alien vessels and any on-land incursions in that area. When March starts, I'll request more troops (that should go well....) and buy a Triton. Later in the month, we should be able to staff a new lab there as well.

We sit around for a few more days, but on the 28th we detect an alien vessel on the bottom of the Med, almost exactly where the last mission was. The ship is bigger than the smallish ones we've been investigating, but not as big as the one that launched the raid on Boston. Curious as to why there's so much activity in this area, I order the Triton to take the troops and investigate.

Last edited by Tasan : 08-07-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #195
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Anyone got an instruction manual for the x-com games? Good lord there are a lot of buttons and no explanations on missions.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #196
Tasan
College Starter

Crap, just noticed a major mistake on the spreadsheet. I'm gonna have to wipe starting stats and re-enter them. Everything else looks good, though.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #197
hoopsguy
General Manager

Hopefully the mistake was the low bravery scores on the most recent batch of recruits? That would be nice ...
Old 08-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #198
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

whiney new recruits the first to go into hostile Alien territory!...
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #199
Tasan
College Starter

Don't we all wish...Things are not going to go good if we have to send those guys out all together, because they can't really shoot, and they'll panic once all the bad guys start hitting targets.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #200
PilotMan
Head Coach

Throw PilotMan into the mix as well.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote