Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-25-2021, 12:18 PM   #1
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

IWS #251 - Quarterback Season

The Rules

The rules are the same as previous FOFC “I’m With Stupid" Contests, as set forth by the game's deeply beloved progenitors. There is no doubt about this. They are the best.

The object of this contest is to answer the questions posted, and to provide the most common answer among those submitted. For each question, your score will be equal to the number of people who submitted that response. Your score for the contest will be the product of your individual question scores. For the mathematically challenged, product means they are multiplied together, not added. Highest score wins.

Collaboration of any kind is strictly forbidden. No posting your answers to this board, nor sharing them by e-mail or in any other way with other potential contestants. There are no prizes other than everlasting glory and total consciousness on your deathbed, so the need to cheat shouldn't be an issue.

All determinations of "matches" and anything else requiring even the most trivial degree of judgment fall to that of the sole administrator of this round of the game. You can reduce the need for doubt and judgment by properly spelling your submissions, being clear, and that sort of thing. My decisions are final and utterly inarguable, no exceptions. I, and I alone, can determine what is right.

Any references that are unclear to you, due to language or geography, should be understood to be authored from the perspective of an English-speaking American. However...

Your answers do not necessarily have to be correct in order to score points. If I ask "Who was the greatest FOF QB of all time" and you and seven others respond with "Brock Sherriff" you each get 8 points even though it's clearly Dean Houston, despite slapping that kid.

Hall of Heroes

Spoiler

Despite the season not even being over yet, all the talk these days seems to be about Quarterbacks who haven't made (or are already out of) the playoffs. So let's talk QB's!

1. Is Philip Rivers a Hall of Famer?
2. If, way back in the year 2000, the Browns somehow knew what we know now and selected Tom Brady #1 overall, how many Super Bowls would he have won in his career?
3. Which team does Matt Stafford suit up for in 2021?
4. If you were ranking All-Time Quarterbacks, where does Drew Brees fall?
5. Of all currently active Quarterbacks, where does DeShaun Watson rank?
6. Of all currently retired Quarterbacks, who is the best of all time?

Submission deadline tentatively Monday, February 1st at 5 PM Pacific.

Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:02 PM   #2
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Late-week bump. 7 entries so far, and some interesting races developing on some of the questions.

Get in while the getting is good!
Old 02-01-2021, 10:38 AM   #3
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Last day bump!

We have double-digit entries and a heated race at the moment; last minute submissions could change EVERYTHING.

/Infomercial pitch