Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-02-2013, 10:48 AM   #1
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Murderous Embrace of Justice (XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Interactive)

Not many people remember me. I have been wiped from their memories, any evidence of my existence has been struck from record. I am a myth, a figment of a lot of peoples imaginations. People see me, they talk to me, but when I leave, they don't remember a thing.

I am the man dressed in a dark suit that the conspiracy theorists love to talk about. Me and my associates have cleaned up alien events since they first came to us. We have also known they were going to eventually attack and that they have done.

I have spent the past decade lobbying the world powers to allow me to create an elite team of soldiers from across the globe, the best of the best. With the latest transmissions we have received, my idea has become a reality. We are to prepare for the invasion, be ready to move at a moments notice and we have a budget.

When asked where I wanted to HQ the team, I managed to pick Africa. We can stay hidden, and not worry about being spotted and outside interference in our location.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-02-2013 at 10:55 AM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #2
MacroGuru
Coordinator

That's right folks, step right up and register for detail.

All we need to get you enlisted as alien fodder....I mean tough alien ass kickers is to sign right here and provide us with:

Name:
Nationality:
Sex: M/F

I am running another interactive dynasty for XCOM, with Enemy Within coming soon, I figured I would get this ramped up and going and get everyone prepared for the next release!

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-02-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Whoo hoo!

The Coffee Warlord Combat Unit facility is back online!

Model CW-X14, Build 1 online.

Name: Coffee Warlord
Nationality/Sex: Whatever
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #4
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Whoo hoo!

The Coffee Warlord Combat Unit facility is back online!

Model CW-X14, Build 1 online.

Name: Coffee Warlord
Nationality/Sex: Whatever

Hell yeah, I was waiting for this one
Old 10-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
MacroGuru
Coordinator

First mission will be played this evening when I get back from my boys football game.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #6
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Name: Deacon Palmer
NAtionality: what chu got?
Sex: Yes Please!
Old 10-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #7
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Benton Gale
Any
Male
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
chesapeake
College Starter

Ches O'Peake
Any/Any
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
MacroGuru
Coordinator

We have our first squad set and ready for tonight

Coffee Warlord
Deacon Palmer
Benton Gale
Ches O'Peake
Old 10-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
Kodos
Resident Alien

Name: Kodos
Nationality: Any
Sex: M
Old 10-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #11
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Jerome Simpson
Irish(they do good in my failed games, so why not)
Male
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #12
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Operation Red Savior
Alien Abductions
Alexandria, Egypt

Mission Brief

Alien abduction in progress. Site is clear of civilians and multiple hostile elements are present. Collateral damage is not a concern

Mission Objectives
  • Sweep the abduction site and identify threats
  • Neutralize all hostile targets
The squad touches down in a commercial area, strip mall type of location. There is a parked car to the left a delivery van and another parked car to the right as well as an alien pod. There is also an alien pod right in front of the entry point.

The building the squad is by appears to be a grocery store.

Ches O'Peake moves up and sets up cover behind the alien pod. Just as she does, she spots three alien forms through the store windows. Dr. Vahlen won't shut up about how awesome it is to see one.

Ches O'Peake
lines up one in her sites and takes a shot, blowing out a window, glass shards going everywhere and missing the alien.

Coffee Warlord moves up behind the delivery fan, taking cover and overwatch.

Benton moves left, using the parked car as cover, he responds that he has a chance to take a shot but it will be tough. I tell him to hold and go into overwatch.

Deacon moves up to the right of Ches O'Peake and takes cover. He lines up an alien and rips a shot, catching it in the shoulder, wounding it. The howl is miserable.

One of the aliens attempts some sort of psychic connection with the wounded alien. The wounded alien steps out and shoots towards Benton and hits the car, catching it on fire.

The third alien steps out from cover and fires, wounding Benton .

Benton sprints and hides behind the column in front of the entry way, picking up full cover. He steps out from behind the cover ripping a shot towards the wounded alien catching it right in the head. A poof of goo and the alien goes down, it's weapon exploding as it is dropped.

Deacon moves up to the left side of the column from Benton . He lines up an alien and shreds the chest cavity with a blast from his rifle. That's two dead aliens.

Coffee Warlord moves down the side of the truck to the front and takes a shot at the third alien missing.

Ches O'Peake sprints and uses the building for cover.

The alien moves from inside the store to hide behind the counter. He fires at Benton, his weapon destroying the entry way, doors, wall and all.

Ches O'Peake
not wanting to mess around tosses a grenade into the store, it rolls right at the aliens feet. It looks down at the device, curious and then it explodes tearing the alien apart and wiping out the rear part of the store, catching some stuff on fire.

Coffee Warlord moves down to the front end of the parked car and takes cover.

Benton moves down the side of the building, going into overwatch.

Deacon begins a dash into the store and catches three aliens out of his peripheral sight to the left, almost behind the smoldering heap of the parked car that Benton used.

The aliens scatter and one moves into range, curious as to what Deacon was doing.

Deacon moves behind a food aisle, taking partial cover and fires at the alien. He misses.

Ches O'Peake
moves behind the column that Benton and Deacon was using and takes aim, squeezing off a shot, missing the alien.

Coffee Warlord sprints towards the rear of the delivery truck to cover her team mates.

Benton moves into the building and takes cover, tossing a grenade at the alien and hits it, tearing the body up, but the alien is still standing.

The alien moves into the store to get a better shot at Benton. Taking the shot, it misses and obliterates the wall behind Benton.

The alien managed to hide behind the same rack Deacon was at. Deacon pops up and puts three into the aliens head, quickly killing it.

Benton moves deeper into the store and takes up cover and overwatch next to a frozen food case.

Ches O'Peake
moves up to under a window, looking down the street. She has half cover and goes into overwatch.

Coffee Warlord takes cover behind the column and goes into overwatch.
An alien pops appears, scrambling to the doorway of a bookstore.

Ches O'Peake takes an opportunity shot and misses. The wall and food case next to Benton crumbles, leaving an open spot.

The alien sees Ches O'Peake through the hole, knocks out the glass in the bookstore and attempts a shot at Ches O'Peake. It misses by a mile.

Ches O'Peake returns fire missing, and runs out of ammo, she is forced to reload.

Benton moves to the edge of the hole and peeks, he doesn't have a shot so he goes into overwatch.

Deacon is out of ammo and reloads.

Coffee Warlord moves up to the side of the building taking full cover. She peeks around the corner and has a good shot at the alien, she takes it and catches it right in the chest. It spins and falls...dead.

Another alien, the last of the three that Deacon spotted moves out from cover, enough to catch Benton open. It fires, catching Benton square in the chest, the plasma of the weapon burning a hole clear through. Benton screams as he falls, blood oozing out of his chest, the hole is large and he isn't going to make it. Benton is dead.

Coffee Warlord panics, and fires wildly hitting Ches O'Peake. Ches O'Peake freaks out and takes off away from Sophie, right towards the alien.

With the two ladies in a panic, it is up to Deacon to cover them. He pops up, taking a shot and misses the alien.

The alien has a clean shot to Ches O'Peake and takes it. Ches O'Peake takes the brunt in the neck and head, she is no longer alive.

Coffee Warlord takes a shot from her cover and misses wildly. Deacon moves up to a spot that provides him a little bit of cover. He has the alien in his cross hairs and takes the shot. The alien pops it's head around the corner as it does it is greeted by three between the eyes.

Mission Completed
6 Aliens Killed, Excellent Rating
2 XCOM Ops Killed, Poor Rating

As we touch down at HQ, Bradford greets us and is quick to get a detail on Benton's and Ches O'Peakes bodies

I look at both Coffee and Deacon. I inform them both about their immediate promotions, and to touch base with Bradford for their specialties.

Coffee Warlord was promoted to Squaddie: Support with 1 Kill.
Deacon Palmer was promoted to Squaddie: Assault with 3 Kills.

Coffee Warlord picks up a smoke grenade while Deacon goes through training for Run & Gun.

New Research Available
Xeno-Biology
Weapon Fragments
Alien Materials

Articles Recovered
6 Sectoid Corpses
10 Weapon Fragments

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-02-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #13
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Squad Information

Rank Name Health Willpower Offense Defense Missions Kills

Sq Coffee Warlord 5+1 42 67 0 1 1
Sq Deacon Palmer 5+1 25 86 0 1 3
Rk Kodos 4+1 30 75 0 0 0
Rk Jerome Simpson 4+1 46 50 0 0 0

Memorial

Rank Name Health Willpower Offense Defense Mission Kills

Rk Benton Gale

1 1
Rk Ches O'Peake

1 1

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-02-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #14
BYU 14
Coordinator

Ace Idol back
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #15
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

CW-X14's first field test was a lovely success! There's partying at the Coffee Warlord Combat Unit Fabrication Facility, and the engineers will be getting their bonuses this year.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:14 AM   #16
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I sit down with the research scientists and our engineers, it looks like I have a little budget and some new toys to learn about.

I inform the scientists to perform the autopsy on the aliens and let me know what they find. Excitedly, the get up and leave the room, asking my permission of course as they were halfway out the door.

With a deep sigh, I look to my lead engineer and he rolls out the blue prints for the base, shows me the underground levels we have access to. We need power, and I pinpoint a spot in the upper right quadrant for my power grid. As he rolls up the blueprints, I let him know that Coffee Warlord will need a med kit and to get a satellite ready, we need to launch that bad boy quickly.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #17
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

First to die again...

Readly for Gale 2...
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #18
chesapeake
College Starter

So let me get this straight -- CW panics, shoots me in the back, and gets PROMOTED?!! Who is running this place?

Oh well. Sign me up again. Watch your back, CW.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #19
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesapeake View Post
So let me get this straight -- CW panics, shoots me in the back, and gets PROMOTED?!! Who is running this place?

Hey, someone forget to install the hotfix into that CW Combat Unit's bios. It can't be helped.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #20
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesapeake View Post

Promotion by default, it was the only thing they could do
Old 10-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #21
MacroGuru
Coordinator

So I will be running some missions tonight before the BYU game and then a bunch after the game.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #22
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I'm sitting at my desk finishing up my analysis of our first mission and the panic phone rings. It's the operator, informing me of 3 abduction attempts going on and calls for help. Vancouver is offering us money, while Novgorod, Russia is willing to donate science to the cause and the aussies are willing to pony up some engineers.

I ask for an assessment of the 3 regions and I am told that panic is high in Russia and Australia. With my mind made up on focusing on research I hit the alarm and pick up the com. I announce that we are heading to Russia and to have the following team Prep:

Squaddie Coffee Warlord
Rookie Jerome Simpson
Rookie Ace Idol
Rookie Kodos

I need the rookies to pick up as much experience as possible and I figured having the medic to heal is better than Deacon out there right now.

Operation Sacred Pyre
Alien Abductions
Novgorod, Russia

Mission Brief

Alien abduction in progress. Site is clear of civilians and multiple hostile elements are present. Collateral damage is not a concern

Mission Objectives
  • Sweep the abduction site and identify threats
  • Neutralize all hostile targets
We dub this mission Sacred Pyre because the aliens are found to be in an old cemetery in the middle of the city..

Coffee moves to the left and hangs out behind a wall in overwatch. Ace moves to the right and takes cover behind a headstone going into overwatch.

Jerome drops down a level to the left and hides behind a headstone and goes into overwatch. Kodos moves to the right hiding behind a lamp post and going into over watch.

Ace spots four aliens to the front right of him, he pulls up and shoots, sending his shots above the alien. One alien hides in a mausoleum while the other 3 try to flank the squad on the right.

Ace moves up to a mausoleum and hides behind it. He has a decent shot at an alien and takes it, hitting and wounding the alien in the leg and arm.

Jerome moves to the left and hides behind a statue and goes into overwatch. Kodos drops down and hides behind a headstone. He has a shot to an alien on his right and takes it, missing by a mile.

Coffee drops down and takes cover behind a headstone and goes into overwatch..

An alien moves up and shoots at Kodos and hits. wounding him. Another alien moves to the right, it's the one Kodos shot at. It releases a plasma stream and hits Ace.

Jerome runs up to a mausoleum in front of him and takes cover. He whips out a grenade and tosses it at the alien that hit Kodos. He destroys the mausoleum that the alien was hiding behind, the issue is, that was the one Ace was using as cover.

Ace drops back into cover and makes sure the alien that hit him can't. Kodos moves to the right and takes cover behind a headstone, he then tosses a grenade at the alien and obliterates it.

Coffee moves to the right towards Kodos and Ace so she can try and heal them. she hides behind a headstone and goes into overwatch.

More aliens make their move from the left, Jerome spots at least 2.

Coffee moves up to Ace and heals him. Ace moves up to a mausoleum on the right and takes cover. Jerome stays in plays going into overwatch. Kodos sprints up next to Ace.

An alien moves up and takes aim at Jerome and fires, missing.

Coffee moves up to the rubble of the mausoleum and takes cover going into overwatch.

Jerome opens fire at one of the aliens and wounds it. Ace sprints up the to the side of the large mausoleum and uses it for cover. Kodos moves over next to Coffee and takes cover and overwatch.

Another alien moves into range and fires at Jerome and misses.

Jerome rattles off a shot at the alien that just fired and misses.

Ace moves to the front of the building using it for cover and lobs a grenade at the wounded alien. The alien is no more.

Kodos moves to the left of the stairs, using them for cover and goes into overwatch.

Coffee sprints over by Jerome and takes cover.

The alien catches a glimpse of Kodos and takes aim, he misses and destroys a wall of the large mausoleum.

Ace moves up close to the alien and fires, missing damn near point blank. He has to rely on the others to take it out or he might end up dead.

Jerome moves up, and ducks behind a terrace and fires, missing the alien. Kodos moves up to the mausoleum wall and fires, missing.

Coffee moves to the spot vacated by Jerome.

Another alien arrives in the scene and melds with the one everyone has been shooting it. The melded alien takes aim and fires, melting Jerome's head. We lose an OP! Ace panics and runs into the mausoleum but is still in the open.

Kodos moves into the mausoleum and hides behind a casket and fires. He hits the alien, severely wounding it.

Coffee moves up and pops a smoke next to Ace hopping to cover him.

The alien moves in and fires, missing Ace. The second alien moves into the other doorway and fires, missing Ace.

Ace out of ammo and in the open sprints to hide outside of the mausoleum so he can reload.

Kodos moves out and goes into overwatch. Coffee moves back and fires missing.

An alien fires at Kodos, missing.

Coffee misses and is out of ammo. Kodos fires and misses and Ace reloads.

The alien fires at Kodos missing.

Coffee moves to the left, taking cover and a better angle behind a mausoleum. She aims and drops the alien with a shot square in the chest.

Ace moves around to the doorway on the right of the mausoleum and takes a shot, missing the last alien. Kodos steps in and reloads.

The alien takes a shot and catches Kodos in the left side of the body, he is in critical condition and will bleed out. Coffee sprints to the doorway.

Ace moves and flanks the Alien and takes him out. There is still one more out there.

Coffee is out of the med kit, Kodos will bleed out. Ace moves up and hides behind a statue going into over watch. He manages to hear the alien to the left and ahead of him.

Ace moves down and catches the alien hiding in some bushes, he has the flank and drops him dead.

Mission Completed
6 Aliens Killed, Excellent Rating
2 XCOM Ops Killed, Poor Rating

Coffee Warlord picked up another kill
Ace Idol had 3 kills on this mission and I promoted him to Squaddie: Heavy. He is wounded for 9 days

Articles Recovered
6 Sectoid Corpses
6 Weapon Fragment

With our growing group of scientists from the assistance we gave Russia, we will have the need to build a lab and our engineering has just finalized the blue prints and we have the option of building one when needed.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-04-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #23
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Bradford asks for a meeting in the situation room. Upon arrival I notice 3 things immediately, Australia is close to anarchy and being pissed, China and Canada aren't to far behind.

I need the satellite completed so I can get it up above Australia.

I also tell Bradford to sell off a few sectoid corpses as we need a little extra funding to beef up the squad.

The power generator is finally complete and when we get the funding I will be able to build out some additional sections.

Dr. Vahlen has finished their Xeno-Biology research and have asked us to capture an alien alive and she was able to convince engineering to support it. Bradford wasn't to happy with their suggestion. They even have a design for an alien "jail".

That is nice and all but I am losing troops so I order the good dr and her team to research the alien materials.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-04-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #24
MacroGuru
Coordinator

UFO Contact

I order a raven to scramble and attack a small UFO that has managed to be picked up in our air space.

The Raven takes a beating but manages to shoot the UFO down. Everyone is excited about it. I order a team to scramble fast.

The recon squad is:

Squaddie Coffee Warlord
Squaddie Deacon Palmer
Rookie Benton Gale II
Rookie Ches O'Peake II

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-04-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #25
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Operation First Fall
UFO Crash Site
Nigeria

Mission Brief

XCOM interceptors have splashed a UFO. Intel indicates some surviving crew. Exercise caution when engaging the enemy; the craft may contain usable salvage.

Mission Objectives
  • Locate the crashed UFO
  • Sweep the area for surviving crew and neutralize them
  • Avoid additional damage to the craft if possible; some of the components may be salvageable
We touch down near a desolate region of Nigeria just north of the crash site.

I send Coffee and Benton to the left while Deacon and Ches are sent to the right. All four manage to set up an overwatch.

Coffee is the first to catch sight of 2 sectoid aliens, she opens up fire and misses. He attack causes the aliens to scramble and one of them does right in the other three ops line of sight, but they all miss.
Coffee opens up and wounds an alien. Ches moves a little to the left and gets a clean shot at the wounded alien and takes it out with a burst to the side of the chest.

Benton moves back to the right towards Deacon and takes cover. Deacon moves to the right as well ducking and going on overwatch.
The alien yells out and falls back out of sight.
Everyone slowly moves towards where the alien ducked out of site, moving and taking cover.

Coffee moves up behind a tree and next to a rock on the left side of the wreck. She spots the alien and sends a burst at it, tearing its back wide open, the alien drops.

The move and cover method continues towards the wreck.
Benton hears some strange noise off to the right, away from the crash site. He moves towards it. Ches hears it inside the ship. Deacon and Coffee move closer, proceeding with caution.

As Coffee moves up, she spots a being made out of energy inside the UFO. Dr. Vahlen goes all chatterbox about it.

Coffee doesn't care and tears it up with her rifle.

Deacon moves over to the far right of the ship and spots 2 aliens, they scramble, Benton fires, missing.

Deacon aims with his shotgun and fires, missing the alien.

The aliens perform a mind meld and one shoots at Benton and misses.

Benton takes aim at the alien that initiated the mind meld and sends a burst at the head. It explodes, leaving bits of alien grey matter all over. The positive part of this was the alien it had connected to, collapsed, when we got to it, it was bleeding from the ears.

Mission Completed
5 Aliens Killed, Excellent Rating
0 XCOM Ops Killed, Excellent Rating

Bradford greets us as we land. The Skyranger was packed to the gills with what the team could carry and there was a transport on the way to recover the rest.

Coffee Warlord picked up 2 more kills and earned a field promotion to Corporal. She ends up learning how to sprint.

Benton Gale II picked up 2 kills and earned a field promotion to Squaddie: Sniper and learns how to properly take the headshot.

Ches O'Peake II picked up 1 kill and earned a field promotion to Squaddie: Support and picks up the smoke grenade.

New Research Available
Alien Nav Computer
UFO Power Source

Articles Recovered
4 Sectoid Corpses
25 Elerium
32 Alien Alloys
10 Weapon Fragments
2 UFO Flight Computers
UFO Power Source

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-05-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:26 AM   #26
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Squad Information

Rank Name Health Willpower Offense Defense Missions Kills

Cpl Coffee Warlord 6+1 44 71 0 3 4
Sq Deacon Palmer 5+1 25 86 0 2 3
Sq Ace Idol 5+1 45 65 0 1 3
Sq Benton Gale II 5+1 27 87 0 1 2
Sq Ches O'Peake II 5+1 62 60 0 1 1

Memorial

Rank Name Health Willpower Offense Defense Mission Kills

Rk Benton Gale

1 1
Rk Ches O'Peake

1 1
Rk Kodos 4+1 30 75 0 0 0
Rk Jerome Simpson 4+1 46 50 0 0 0
Old 10-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #27
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The scientists notify me they are done with the alien materials and are able to make Nano-Fiber Vest. I thank them for their work and ask them to focus on Weapons Fragment research.

They come back in a few days and notify me that they have completed it and they are able to create what they call a S.C.O.P.E. Pretty impressive work after I look at the prototype, I finally ask them to design an Arc Thrower.

Meanwhile, Engineering has managed to finish the satellite and I order it to launch over Australia, we need the reduction in panic over there and on top of that, Australia has some deep pockets. I also order the Raven-2 to transfer from Africa to Asia to provide support.

Once the scientists finish with the Arc Thrower I ask them to take on Experimental Warfare.

Once that is complete, I will have them focus on the alloys and equipment we recovered from the UFO.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #28
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Bumping this...it will be an XCOM weekend for me, nights mainly...
Old 10-12-2013, 04:50 PM   #29
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The council reaches out and contacts me, they want us to rescue a VIP that as abducted and escaped. They feel he has valuable intelligence. If we run this mission it will create some funds for us, additional scientists AND reduce panic. It's a no brainer and I call up the squad:

Sq. Benton Gale II (Sniper)
Cpl. Coffee Warlord (Support)
Sq. Deacon Palmer (Assault)
Sq. Ace Idol (Heavy)

Operation Silent Prophent

Council Mission - VIP Extraction
Kolkata, India

Mission Brief

A high value target requires an escort for evacuation to XCOM HQ. However, hostile units in the area are on high alert, and will attempt to counter our extraction team.

Missioin Objectives
  • Find the target
  • Escort the target safely to the extraction point
  • Protect the target at all costs.
We touchdown in the middle of a square in a city. It has a centralized fountain and an empty bus on the right. To the left are parked vehicles. There isn't a ton of full cover here, but enough to help.

Coffee moves to the left behind a flower box, she immediately spots a new alien, some sort of human like one. Dr. Vahlen seems to think they have been used for infiltration. Coffee fires and misses.

Deacon moves to the right behind a statue. Benton runs to the right behind a truck. Ace moves to the left behind an SUV and goes into over watch.

The alien fires at coffee hitting and doing some serious damage. Coffee falls back and heals herself.

Benton climbs on top of the boss to provide cover.

Ace moves to the left taking cover behind a statue. He sees the alien but doesn't have a clean enough shot so he goes into overwatch.

Deacon moves behind the bus and takes cover.

Alien shoots at Ace and misses.

Coffee moves up behind the fountain and shoots at the alien and misses.

Deacon dashes into the bus and takes cover, he spots 2 sectoids ahead. Benton goes on overwatch.

Ace launches a rocket at the alien blowing it and the 2 cars it was by into oblivion.

One of the sectoids shoots at Deacon and misses.Coffee moves to the right and shoots at an alien, missing.

Deacon moves ahead out of the hole in the bus and hides behind a police car.
He tosses a grenade at the alien that has a mind meld with the other. It lands and blows, killing the alien and the one it was connected to.

Ace sprints up the left hiding.

Coffee moves up the center of the square, hides and reloads. She wants a full clip if she runs into the baddies.

Deacon moves and hides behind the police car door. Benton keeps cover from up top.

Ace moves up and hides behind a large statue, he spots a sectoid to his left, it moves and has a flank. He doesn't have a great shot so he moves into cover and spots another.

The second alien tries to move to flank Ace on the right and is greeted with a head shot from Benton.

Our VIP makes her presence known, and we see her.

Coffee moves up behind a large flower pot and takes aim at the alien on the left and drops it. Deacon runs up behind a station wagon and hides. He is close to the VIP.

Benton keeps overwatch and Ace sprints to the VIP. She is elated to see us. We are going to move down the right side back to the extraction point.

Coffee stays put and goes into overwatch as does Benton. Deacon moves up to the left side of the Police car using a cars open door as partial cover.

Ace sprints up using the police car door. the VIP runs up by Deacon.

Alien drops in on the left side, on top of a van, Coffee pops out from cover and hits it, pops back in, adjusts her equipment and steps out firing again, dropping the alien.

Deacon moves up using the cover of another car door. Benton moves to the back of the bus, still staying on top and goes into overwatch. Ace sprints to the middle next to the fountain. Deacon orders the VIP on his up and she moves up next to him.

An alien drops down next to the extraction point. Coffee moves up, hiding behind the fountain and pops a smoke grenade to the left.

Ace pops up and rattles off a burst, shredding the thin alien to bits.

Deacon moves into the smoke cloud, hiding behind a statue and the VIP follows. Benton goes into overwatch.

We then make a mad dash to the extraction point and get out.

Mission Completed
7 Aliens Killed, Excellent Rating
0 XCOM Ops Killed, Excellent Rating
VIP Rescued

Coffee Warlord has been promoted to Sergeant, goes through training to become a Field Medic. She wounded and will be out for 12 days.

Deacon Palmer has been promoted to Corporal and is trained on Aggression.

Benton Gale has been promoted to Corporal and is trained on Snap Shot.

Ace Idol is promoted to Corporal and is trained on Bullet Swarm.

New Research Available
Thin Man Autopsy

Articles Recovered
4 Sectoid Corpses
3 Thin Man Corpses
10 Weapon Fragments

With Coffee's promotion, there is the ability to build an Officers Training School.

I order an Alien Containment facility to be built as well as an arc thrower.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-12-2013 at 04:51 PM.