Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Baseball Text-Based Sims
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-21-2007, 01:14 PM   #51
RainMaker
General Manager

Lets hope they go back to expanding on what 6.5 was. Fix the bugs there, add a better history, and some other stuff and you have a great game. This "universe" crap was nothing but a disaster.

RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #52
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

I saw this coming...like a diving catch in the outfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:12 PM   #53
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
They ended developement on EHM and cut ties with OOTP. Obviously going the multi-sport route hurt their business in some way. Either financially, management wise, or some other reason. Something caused it to just not work for them, so I think this is exactly what SI will do. Just get back to doing soccer and only soccer.

I think they discovered that there wasn't a carry-over from their FM franchise to the other franchises. That the existing markets continued to buy the game, but the millions playing FM in Europe were not any more interested in playing OOTP.

Personally, I felt some interface fatigue between EHM and FM, feeling that even though it was two different sports, that I was playing roughly the same game where I would rather be playing a totally different experience.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:17 PM   #54
PilotMan
Head Coach

I really liked 2007 and am dissapointed to see this. I likes the uber tweaking in setting up the leagues, especially when you get a feel for it. I can understand how tedious it is though. It was clearly the most complete baseball game on the market that I have seen.

I happen to like the interface, I just wish that my computer loaded the screens faster.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote