Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
TheMeat
n00b

Season Predictions

Might as well start this off early...

In light of my 4~11~1 performance last year things can't get much worse but I think it had a lot to do with some sketchy gameplanning on my part. I'm going to be bold and call a 9~7 record. My cohesion is average in all groups and I have some very young and undeveloped players so I may come up disappointed again but I'll be shocked if we win less than 6 games. Next year will be a breakout year for me.

I also predict that Ronald Diaz will lead the league in passing yards, but not rating. So lets here it everyone, put your balls on the table!

Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

TheMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I lost my QB as a salary cap casualty, my best defensive player had a horrible slide due to age.

I don't see us repeating as champs this year, but I'm hopeful that we still will make the playoffs. I'll say 10-6

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
wade moore
lolzcat

Probably 12 to 14 wins and an early playoff ousting.

:sigh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #4
chinaski
College Prospect

Things are getting better in Washington, but were still a little inexperienced - especially at QB and the secondary...we might eek out 7-9.
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #5
Sef0r
n00b

Huntington Texan's to go 9-7 miss playoffs due to other pretty damn good teams in the conference.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:57 AM   #6
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

If we can get by Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland, I think 12-4 or 11-5 might be possible.. It should be a hell of a war for this division once again.

Dejban will be back at the controls despite still only knowing 10 formations, but our receiving corps is a little better this year, and protection should also be better given Dejbans lack of mobility and pocket awareness.

It'll be up to the defense to make things happen for us and keep us on a short field. Special teams will also be a major factor.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:15 AM   #7
Sef0r
n00b

Trying out a new gameplan. There is no medium ground with the new gameplan, it will either work or FAIL.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #8
QuikSand
lolzcat

I think Baltimore found lightning in a bottle last season, so 14 wins is not likely to recur. I think we are a playoff team, and I would guess we go about 11-5, which may or may not be good enough to win our division. I think we are a playoff team, but I don't think we are really as good as we looked last season.

I'd put our odds to win it all at about 9-1.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:56 AM   #9
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Atlanta probably stays about where we were last year. Our WRs are older, but this will be year 7 with Atlanta for QB Money, WR Hitchcock, and TE Vaughn, and year 5 for WR Stefani. I suspect that our losses in talent will be made up for by our cohesion.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

We were 7-9 last season with one of the best defenses in the league AND we scored 30 more points than we gave up...so I'm guessing we were victims of a little bad luck. I would expect our defense to be just as good and I would probably expect the same performance from our offense, too...so, it could be anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6...depending on which way the tree falls from week to week.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #11
path12
Coordinator

Since between the holiday and a bout with the flu I missed the entire offseason, my hopes aren't high. I'm not sure how this schedule is going to jive with summertime....