Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-01-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2026 Regular Season Complete

http://textsports.net/files/fowl/202...r%20Season.zip

I'm not sure I can have two instances of DBUpdater running at once, and this one takes a long time. I'll update the db after lunch. I'll do a full SoleHTML upload in the next 10-15 minutes for those without game access.

Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Our offseason was pretty much only three actions:

1) Trying to cut salary as we were $35 million over the cap
2) Had to let our starting QB walk and sign with New England
3) Had to deal with many of the starters getting to the age of declining performance.

#1 we managed even though it meant no real additions this year for us
#2 ended up being no big deal as our rookie QB stepped in and outperformed our previous QB who did average for New England.
#3 might be more of an issue for us. We made the playoffs, but we definitely have more holes than last year.

Atlanta does not appear to be too happy with us knocking them off last year as they beat us 27-20 during the regular season at Atlanta, plus they have home field if we meet once again during the playoffs. I'm guessing we have a good chance of making the NFC championship game, but doubtful that we are repeating.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
QuikSand
lolzcat

Wow, same QB in his second year running our offense, and his rating drops from 116 to 89. Ugly.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
TheMeat
n00b

3 yards short of Diaz leading the league in pass yards like I predicted! I'll chalk that up as a minor victory despite his poor rating, 8~8 for the 3rd time in 5 years I believe. My season turned out about as I had expected and I think next year will be playoffs for me.
Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

TheMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

The development of this team over the course of the season leads me to believe our best is ahead of us.. I hopefully have optimized our game plan with one final tweak for the playoffs. Dejban was disappointing during the season but we'll see how he responds to the changes we made going into the post season.

Definitely happy with our WR situation.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:21 AM   #6
wade moore
lolzcat

Ugh..

something weird happened (probably my fault) where my gameplan is completely wrong..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Ugh..

something weird happened (probably my fault) where my gameplan is completely wrong..

I noticed my depth charts didn't go off exactly how I had put them in, but I just chalked it up to me doing something wrong.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #8
digamma
Torchbearer

Site down?
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #9
Subby
lolzcat

Great season for our offense. Now we just need that defensive cohesion and we'll be all set.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #10
Tasan
College Starter

I can't get over the hump, gameplanning wise I think. Its getting frustrating.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #11
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Like I suggested...pretty much the same team as last season and while we were likely an unlucky 7-9 then we were a lucky 9-7 this season.

Defense is what this team does best and we proved it yet again. Our QB was a little more careful with the ball this season and that was probably a factor in the 2-win swing.

Looking forward to the playoffs but more importantly we have some contracts to get signed!!
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #12
Suicane75
Coordinator

No Solevision files?
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #13
chinaski
College Prospect

well we ended up 9-7 and make the playoffs. Had the best rated QB in the league, which was very surprising.

Gotta face a very good Cardinals team next, who we barely beat in the regular season. Really wish we had box score/solly vis to look over
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #14
TheMeat
n00b

Just noticed that on the site I'm power ranked 5th best overall, I'm surprised so unless that's some clerical error I'm encouraged. And as always I'm looking forward to my favorite time of the year, offseason!

I got good progression on the young guys I have but my passing cohesion was poor or I think it would've put things over the top and made it easy for my pass-oriented defense to keep opponents in check. CB Kappe did not see the field and got no progression so I'm looking for a jump for him next TC and he should break the starting lineup and give me a very good, young secondary. Offensive line is young and solid but the D-line is a collection of mediocre young talent except for 8th year man Rubio so that'll be my biggest area of need in this coming rookie pool.

Good luck to my AFC North rivals in the playoffs!
Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

TheMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #15
Sef0r
n00b

Thank you Wade for not loading the correct gameplan, I took out the division as the Texans did a lot better then I though they would. Nice offense to go into the playoffs with, 25th ranked Defence definitely is a BAD thing.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote