Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-30-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2030 Sim Complete. *File is up now.*

DBUpdater running now, but I won't be able to get the file to you until around 3pm or so.

Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Huh... there are two teams that we seem to never beat no matter when we play them or where we play them.. Jacksonville and Arizona.

Looks like we don't get a bye this year and get a tough Carolina team in the first round who we barely beat earlier this season. If we manage to get by them, no idea if we would get Arizona or Atlanta in the second round. I only sometimes beat Atlanta, but never seem to beat Arizona.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Woohoo, we made the playoffs! (Thanks to Alan's post). Need to go check results on the site.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #4
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Looks like we improved by a game from last year and even managed to hand Atlanta one of their two losses. Waiting to see stats to see how everything went, but I'm happy to get two wildcards in a row with a young team and QB.

BTW Ben, any chance the ownership could get changed on your site so I don't have to keep seeing eiskrap on the Panthers' team page please?
Old 07-30-2009, 12:56 PM   #5
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
BTW Ben, any chance the ownership could get changed on your site so I don't have to keep seeing eiskrap on the Panthers' team page please?

Heh. It also shows the division as "AFC East"
Old 07-30-2009, 01:20 PM   #6
digamma
Torchbearer

Pleased with the defense and the record. Need some luck in the play-offs.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
Looks like we improved by a game from last year and even managed to hand Atlanta one of their two losses. Waiting to see stats to see how everything went, but I'm happy to get two wildcards in a row with a young team and QB.

Will do.

I really need a list of those.

File is up.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
TheMeat
n00b

I'm a little frustrated, somehow I managed to screw things up so my rookie WR didn't catch a single god damn ball, and I just noticed that my new SS Mathews didn't even see the field either, WTF? And my team goes 8~1 to start the season and proceeds to LOSE 7 GAMES IN A ROW!!!!??

??

I'm so glad next season is only days away, blech. Blech blech. I am definitely hitting the wild turkey tonight so I can take this out on my friends and family.

EDIT - And how the hell did my defense manage to start only ten players? I think I just realized that the DB isn't fully updated and I'm going to calm myself down.

Or cry. 7 games in a row *sniff sniff*
Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

Last edited by TheMeat : 07-30-2009 at 02:25 PM.
TheMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
Subby
lolzcat

Great season in what will likely be Becker and Leaskey's swan song (they started with us and lasted 11 seasons.)

Team finished first in total offense and total defense en route to 14-2 regular season.

RB Junior LaMarche
had a season for the ages - 2,000+ yds rushing, 5.79 ypc, 19 td froms scrimmage. Second straight offensive player of the year award.

C Fred Meadows picks up his second straight offensive lineman of the year award.

CB Corey Loukas: #1 in pass defense %.

12 players to the Pro Bowl.

On to the playoffs!
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Nice year for us.. Kind of disappointed in the ground game with Rosie ODonnell, but passing wise and development wise, things are looking good.

Our backup QB saw some limited duty.. In his first 8 career attempts, he had 6 completions for 90 yards and 5 tds. Not a bad start to a career.

In other news, Rookie WLB Roger Lynn was just sitting behind Harold Lavorin all year, but I discovered he translates to a 57/77 at LDE at first glance. We're gonna see if moving him there for the playoffs makes a difference.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
Sef0r
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeat View Post
...I just noticed that my new SS Mathews didn't even see the field either, WTF?

I kept your veteran safety and started him in the base defense this past season to give him game time. I take it we are still on for that trade if he does not retire?
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #12
Sef0r
n00b

The Texans make the playoffs again and get a 1st round bye. A little worried that our pass rush is still average at best. QB Wiggins has another great season along with WR Morris but both were overshadowed by the awesome season by the Falcons duo of Money and Eggleston, what a season by them.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:39 AM   #13
TheMeat
n00b

Ya, for sure C4, that'd be great, hope he stays for another year.
Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

TheMeat is offline   Reply With Quote