Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-15-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2034 Ticket/Summer Stage Complete

http://textsports.net/files/fowl/203...915_export.zip

Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:12 AM   #2
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I wish the uploader allowed files to be overwritten.. I forgot to re-sign my RFAS.
Attached Files
File Type: 006 0000fowl.006 (266 Bytes, 2 views)

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
Sef0r
n00b

It does allow for files to be overwritten, it shows the date when you first uploaded it but Ben confirmed in another thread that it will definitely overwrite a previous upload.

Also, its this next stage which Ben sims soon that should allow for RFA signings unless I am missing something.

Last edited by Sef0r : 09-16-2009 at 04:47 AM.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:52 AM   #4
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
I wish the uploader allowed files to be overwritten.. I forgot to re-sign my RFAS.

As Sef0r says below, it does allow to be overwritten - it just doesn't update the date. for the 10000000000000000000th time - if you have issues uploading, please tell someone. There's no reason for someone to miss out on RFAs - just talk to somebody and we can find a way to address it (even if you have to e-mail a file or something). I know you're having limited connectivity, but this is just silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sef0r View Post
It does allow for files to be overwritten, it shows the date when you first uploaded it but Ben confirmed in another thread that it will definitely overwrite a previous upload.

Also, its this next stage which Ben sims soon that should allow for RFA signings unless I am missing something.

Nope - this is your one shot at exclusive access to your RFAs. You can sign them now, but they're unrestricted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote