Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-08-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

2020 Training Camp Complete

LEAGUE FILE

Sorry for the delay. I'm out of town this weekend with an unreliable connection. CT2 results are attached. I ran it *right* before camp (ie after we had signed players) so that it would have the best possible reliability.

As far as tomorrow's stage, it looks very unlikely that I'm going to be able to run it before Sunday evening when I return to the Lowcountry, but we'll still try to have Regular Season Week 1 at 12:30pm EST Monday. If this is a problem for anyone, please let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 32teams_tracker_results.csv (88.8 KB, 23 views)

Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
gstelmack
Pro Starter

I am so screwed if I have injuries...
Old 11-08-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Very interesting day now that I am having a chance to look at things. I feel very good at QB now that is for sure with one of my backups jumping 10/6 up to 34/57. And going with the cheap average C pays off with a nice boom-shaka-laka of 15/15 to put him at 65/65.

Most of my drops were age related as expected. The main disappointment was RB turned WR Howie Warren who dropped 2/-3. At $6 million a year for three years it sucks he started dropping but he is around for a bit I guess so we will find out how far he drops in the end.

Ben: The rule to sign 3 (and under) year players to a minimum 3 year contract still hold true?
Old 11-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Nevermind, it is preseason so only 1 year contracts are allowed. That is nice for guys with cap room I guess.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #5
Tasan
College Starter

I have a question. If we put offers out to players right now, do we need to leave room (actives/inactives) for them, or will they automatically be inactive if signed?
Old 11-09-2008, 03:34 PM   #6
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Leave room for them or the AI will decide who start where and who is inactive or not.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Cringer is correct. All newly signed players will be made active. Just got back. About to run the preseason in a few.