Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
Sef0r
n00b

Post your 2033 MVPs

Meat started this last season and since a new one hasn't been started I will do it.

Before I get started on my team MPVs I want to honour one of the most winningest QBs in this league, Joseph Money. Drafted 4th round by the Bears in 2018, being snatched up by Dallas in 2019 then starting his storied career at Atlanta in 2020, playing what amounts to 13 full seasons he came up 101 yards short of besting Randall Becker's total passing yards - Money started 1 game less.

There is however no doubting who has thrown as many TDs and posting the highest QB rating in FOWL league history, oh...he also has 5 championship rings.

It is unforunate that there are no files from 2018 so I could see what he looked like in the draft...I guess there will never be a way to replicate this star of a QB. Then again, getting a hold of Ben's GP he used to make this kid a star would be good too...lol.

Texan's OFF POTY
WR - Stephen Morris, 9th year
Missed out last season due to incorrect depth management, the top WR in Houston came back with a strong performance catching 71% of his targets for 1419 yards, 11 TDs and a 12 yards a catch average to go with his 296 yards after the catch. His retirement is looming and I don't look forward to trying to replace him.

Houston's DEF POTY
CB - Darryl Staples, 7th year
Another great season by the top CB on this team with 15 PDs and 4 INTs, 2 returned for TDs. Unforunately he was one of only 2 players on defense who were able to make a difference which was not good enough to win when it matter in the playoffs. Still a few more seasons left before a likely retirement, hopefully he can help win the big one if we can get there again.

Last edited by Sef0r : 09-14-2009 at 06:23 AM.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote