Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Weekday League (FOWL)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-05-2010, 01:10 AM   #1
TheMeat
n00b

2030 Regular Season Complete

DataFileHost - FOWL2010_2030RegularSeason.zip

The fever breaks!

And today's bonus jam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG3Oln7sgjU
Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

TheMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:09 AM   #2
Subby
lolzcat

Hey - I know I sent a file to you for the regular season but it looks like it wasn't imported. Did you get my email?
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #3
TheMeat
n00b

Ya sub, I got it. I imported 7 files successfully, from 7 owners, so I'm not sure what happened

EDIT - It shows you released some players week1 and I didn't get any messages from the game that it had to do that for you so it looks like I did definitely get some kinda export from you. What exactly was missing? Were the right players released?

Last edited by TheMeat : 05-05-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #4
TheMeat
n00b

Just got my first chance to look through the results of the season, I only briefly looked at my summary last night. Interesting times, including my young QB going up to a 96 OVR?!

Houston ran it like forrest gump and it paid off. They also set a league record for yards allowed in a season

Cincinnati started the rookie QB with minimal formations and tried to throw it to the moon. It did not pay off. I expect them to bounce right back next year.

Buffalo threw a lot too with journeyman QB Mickey Butler, with mixed results. They lost a tiebreaker or they'd have been in the playoffs, I'd expect to see them make it next year.

I did much better than I expected thanks to an almost REX'd gameplan. My defense is still way young and should be very much improved next year but I will have no room to add players this offseason.

San Fran gave me a good run for my money. QB Whiting and WR Pierce are so hot right now. Who needs a RB??? Not Bako.

Dallas is hot too, QB Alcorn and WR Terry are another stupendous duo.

Washington led the league in passing yards but couldn't seem to score. Easily the sickest WR tandem in the league and they aren't getting old any time soon.

An interesting year all-around!
Owner/GM of the soon to be awesome Fort Worth Fury of the IHOF

Old 05-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #5
Sef0r
n00b

lol, we did run it lots but I didn't expect it to be that much.

I like that we only allowed 243.7 yards per game, but I wonder how much of that has to do with the running game, controlling the clock.

I am extremely happy with my starting CBs.
2nd year CB Rufus O'Neal (69/69) with 5 INTs, 14 PDs (82.7 PD%)
Rookie CB JJJ (48/54 - this is the guy that ran a 4.27) with 3 INTs, 14 PDs (84.2 PD%)

Obviously very happy with my RBs both going over 1000 yards this season. I swapped starting RBs around in the hopes that when contract negotiations come up again they won't ask for the world...but I know they will.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #6
Tasan
College Starter

Anyone notice 16-0 AI Tampa Bay? Scary, scary.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:07 PM   #7
Bako
H.S. Freshman Team

I wish I had a running back. Right now we are passing a lot out of sheer necessity. I am hoping we can make a run in the playoffs. My QB and WR don't have a lot left in the tank. We may struggle soon.

Congrats on the division Meat.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:30 AM   #8
TheMeat
n00b

Two RBs over 1,000 yds is a magnificent feat. I can't remember the last time I saw anyone do it, if ever.