Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-25-2010, 03:37 PM   #501
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I'm actually fine talking in PM if you want. However, you've used two of your three PMs, so there's not a whole lot of discussion we can have as a result. Also, I'm not sure what really could have been said about it -- if I had laid out this stuff in a PM, would things have really been any different?

I meant before all of this as you started the run on me, you can have PMed me to try and clear your thoughts up and then went forward if you still felt obliged. Too late now though
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #502
Danny
Head Coach

I'm rushing to finish a report and will be out for the night in about 90 minutes. You'll need to address things with me before then if you want to have them addressed.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:40 PM   #503
Telle
College Starter

Well Danny, who would you suggest as an alternate candidate for voting?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #504
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 503:

Danny 5 - Passacaglia (463), PuyrdueBrad (464), KWhit (490), Telle (491), CrimsonFox (498)
ntndeacon 2 - Thomkal (466), Darth Vilus (489)
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #505
Danny
Head Coach

Looking at my voters, I still don't really think Pass is a wolf, PB is not. I would probably look at Kwhit and Crimson.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #506
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I did suggest the block vote once I realized I had three votes and that the closest person for me to self preservation-vote was ntn, my own teammate. He was tied with me. I was flustered and I seem to recall someone stating they were having problems voting because of the team aspect. It hit me that we could, as a team, try to save ntn or myself...since we were tied at the top of the lynching board or whatever it's called.

I suggested we vote as a team if possible. I didn't choose who and I wasn't entirely sure it would happen as neither responded via pm to the plan.

Pb dropped out, making ntn the leader.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #507
Poli
FOFC Survivor

As such, barring evidence tonthe contrary, I will not be voting ntn or telle. Period.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #508
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Signing back on for work. Will be back online in a while.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #509
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
As such, barring evidence tonthe contrary, I will not be voting ntn or telle. Period.

What if they were 1st in the sign-up list?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #510
Thomkal
Head Coach

LOL Kwhit.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #511
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Looking at my voters, I still don't really think Pass is a wolf, PB is not. I would probably look at Kwhit and Crimson.

WTF do you have against Canada?
Old 02-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #512
Thomkal
Head Coach

Danny feels like a villager to me at least more like one than Ntndeacon. And I'm not sure I understand the argument against him really.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #513
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Danny feels like a villager to me at least more like one than Ntndeacon. And I'm not sure I understand the argument against him really.

Honestly, I'm voting for him partially because his actions were mildly suspicious, but mainly because he's on the leading team and I have no other reason at all to vote for someone else.

It sucks, but that's the reason.

If there was a compelling argument for someone else, I would definitely go that way.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #514
MartinD
High School Varsity

Pretty obvious two-horse race today (although I do have something (not all from posts in the thread) that's more than a little bit of suspicion about someone who isn't involved in the vote...)

While I've voted for ntndeacon on the first two days, I don't really have anything to back that up - if I'm being honest, I think that Danny is the more likely of the two to be a wolf. (This is based on my impression of his posting since the day 2 results - nothing concrete, but there are a couple of things that don't feel quite right to me...)

While I'm not keen on making this more of a runaway than it is already, I think that I have to go this way:

VOTE DANNY
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #515
Danny
Head Coach

Just a quick thought, but I wonder if Pass may be the cultist. His play today is very odd considering I am his teammate and our plan as a team was not to vote each other unless we were sure we had a wolf. Seems to risky for a wolf, but I think a cultist may be a possibility.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #516
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Well its clear which way iam gonna vote. I mean I want a chance of hitting a wolf. I will actually around closer to the deadline and if a better candidate comes up I am not opposed to moving....But for now

Vote Danny
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #517
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Jesus, we're at 7-2 now? I don't like this. At all. Even if Danny's vote will make it 7-3.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #518
Passacaglia
Coordinator

UNVOTE DANNY
VOTE NTNDEACON
Old 02-25-2010, 05:08 PM   #519
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Just a quick thought, but I wonder if Pass may be the cultist. His play today is very odd considering I am his teammate and our plan as a team was not to vote each other unless we were sure we had a wolf. Seems to risky for a wolf, but I think a cultist may be a possibility.

Well, you got your wish. I agree that it would be nice to stay away from voting each other, but I have to follow my gut on who's a wolf if it's telling me something. I didn't really think of it in terms of a risky play -- I just thought the stuff that went down behind the scenes in Team USA was worth getting out there, and worth making you a person of interest. I was hoping for a run-off between you and ntn, and that's what I got. Although, it's a lopsided one, so I'm changing my vote to make it more even, and because the fact that it's lopsided is making me worried that I'm wrong.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #520
Danny
Head Coach

Either way, I doubt you're a wolf, so I won't be voting you. It looks like I'll be voting NTN before I leave.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #521
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I actually was going to change my vote to pass but probably not now.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #522
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I actually was going to change my vote to pass but probably not now.

You definitely shouldn't pass....this game works a lot better if everyone votes for someone!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #523
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

*sigh* everyone's a comedian.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #524
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Between the two of them actually Pass is probably the better to take out from an olympics point of view. He hasn't used any effort points yet while Danny has used them all up. Then again he could be lying about that and used only half of them.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #525
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
*sigh* everyone's a comedian.

Well, you couldn't have been referring to voting for me, that just doesn't make sense! :P

So why me, anyway? I ask because if Danny ends up bad, you move down on my trust list -- the back-and-forth when you guys were talking about me last night felt like two wolves riffing off each other. Obviously, if Danny's good, I'm just reading too much into things, but that conversation, combined with your talk of flipping from him to me here, is making me wonder.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #526
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I've suspected a wolf on USA early on, of course maybe it's just the classic bullying USA mentality. Coin flip which it is. FOr now I'll set my vote here and watch for vote swaps later.

VOTE DANNY

Quote:
Between the two of them actually Pass is probably the better to take out from an olympics point of view. He hasn't used any effort points yet while Danny has used them all up. Then again he could be lying about that and used only half of them.

Just putting a couple of your posts together. How early did you suspect a wolf on USA, and what was your reasoning? It seems like you're just upset that USA is winning, and want to win the Olympics rather than nab wolves. I think the actions by Danny and I today have shown that, while we came out with a good early strategy to win the Olympics, we also have a high priority on nabbing wolves (although Danny does seem miffed that I voted for a teammate).
Old 02-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #527
Danny
Head Coach

vote ntn
Old 02-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #528
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Partly because of your obnoxious ideas of voting off all Canadians and partly because you are way ahead and partly because of your sudden trying to throw blame on me just for asking Danny a question. But relax, no one is voting for you so I won't be shifting your way.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #529
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and as I said before, Pass, you haven't seemed to have used any effort points yet and Danny seems to have. Between the two of you it's a toss up wolfwise. First you hate each other, then you love each other. Sure you aren't married?
Old 02-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #530
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Partly because of your obnoxious ideas of voting off all Canadians and partly because you are way ahead and partly because of your sudden trying to throw blame on me just for asking Danny a question. But relax, no one is voting for you so I won't be shifting your way.

I don't remember anything about voting off all Canadians -- Danny or Lathum could have said something about it, I don't remember everything they said. But there was certainly no coordinated effort a la the Russians. Anyway, I'm not unrelaxed -- just trying to get some talk going.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #531
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
and as I said before, Pass, you haven't seemed to have used any effort points yet and Danny seems to have. Between the two of you it's a toss up wolfwise. First you hate each other, then you love each other. Sure you aren't married?

I disagree with the part in bold. Anyway, I'm out until after deadline -- newborn care class!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #532
Poli
FOFC Survivor

vote Danny. Trying to keep my teammate in the game.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:19 PM   #533
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
I disagree with the part in bold. Anyway, I'm out until after deadline -- newborn care class!

Well duh. Obviously you aren't going to admit you are a wolf and if you aren't a wolf, then double-duh. Not sure which of you are wolves, if either but both of you act suspicious, although I may be confusing obnoxious with suspicious. And yes Lathum suggested voted off Canadians and you agreed with him.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #534
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Well, you couldn't have been referring to voting for me, that just doesn't make sense! :P
Righteous indignation. My favorite.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #535
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm back. I'm surprised to see this remaining a two horse race all day. Frankly, that makes me think we more likely have 0 wolves in the running. Right now Poli has me wondering about him more than these two. It may have just been self preservation, but knowing he engineered the move away from him and NTN and onto me last night makes me wonder.

I will probably vote NTN as he was on my short list, and here he is. But the lack of any spread in the voting today has me thinking the wolves are content as is.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #536
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I'm back. I'm surprised to see this remaining a two horse race all day. Frankly, that makes me think we more likely have 0 wolves in the running. Right now Poli has me wondering about him more than these two. It may have just been self preservation, but knowing he engineered the move away from him and NTN and onto me last night makes me wonder.

I will probably vote NTN as he was on my short list, and here he is. But the lack of any spread in the voting today has me thinking the wolves are content as is.
Take it for what it's worth, but it wasn't about you, it was about not being Russia. It was most definitely self preservation.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #537
Autumn
Head Coach

Seems like anything else would be a wasted vote today. So

VOTE NTNDEACON
Old 02-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #538
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

To be Fair Autumn. I probably would have suggested it if Poli had not. Both Poli and I were up against it at that point. That was certainly my plan on day one, when ifollowed Telle.
Having said all this, I do not know Poli and Telle's true allegiance anymore than they know mine, but neither have really hit me as suspicious as of yet.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:08 PM   #539
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

As of 538:

Danny 7 - PuyrdueBrad (464), KWhit (490), Telle (491), CrimsonFox (498) MartinD (514) ntndeacon (516) Poli (532)
ntndeacon 5 - Thomkal (466), Darth Vilus (489) Pass (518) Danny (527) Autumn (537)
Old 02-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #540
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of 539:

Danny 7 - PurdueBrad (464), KWhit (490), Telle (491), CrimsonFox (498), MNartinD (514), ntndeacon (516), Poli (532)
ntndeacon 5 - Thomkal (466), Darth Vilus (489), Passacaglia (518), Danny (527), Autumn (537)

Last edited by EagleFan : 02-25-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #541
Autumn
Head Coach

I think you mean me instead of ntn at the end there, EF.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #542
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I think you mean me instead of ntn at the end there, EF.

Oops, I guess he wasn't voting himself.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #543
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

only if Ihad been the judge!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:45 PM   #544
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Skips gather your teams, the games are nearing.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:00 PM   #545
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Curling Rocks!
Old 02-25-2010, 08:00 PM   #546
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Don't forget the Curling Sticks too
Old 02-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #547
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

deadline
Old 02-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #548
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Eent Results coming shortly
Old 02-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #549
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

In game 1, Russia easily beats USA 7-2. There was little doubt the whole way.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #550
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Game 2 is an exciting affair with Canada trailing 4-3 after 8 ends. They manage to get a clear end with the hammer and in the 10th end they score 2 for the 5-4 victory.