Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-23-2024, 02:49 AM   #1
stratonapba
Mascot

It's Gonna Be Special (TSSA Futurama Classic Storyline)

Dateline: Alameda High School - Wednesday December 14, 2011

I'm Jay Jianoran and I'm a Student at the Adult Transition Class at Alameda High School waiting to go to a new Adult Day Program at a High School when I graduate however someone got a DVD of the 2007 Movie I Am Legend when it was released 4 years ago to the theatres however I was using my computer to work on My Strat-O-Matic Baseball & APBA Football League in which my team has been packed by Alameda High School Students on the Roster however something happens when the TV Starts Rolling

"... spring training camp and he's definitely got the inside track.
Word is that they're having some problems with injuries.
Really? Are they looking into free-agent signings last second, anything like that?

Possibly, and they've got a strong farm club too.
They've got some triple-A ballplayers they might bring up.
Peter would certainly be able to tell us more about that.
Who do you like?

So far, I like what I'm seeing in New York.
They've got a strong ball club, as usual.
That's in the American.

And in the National, I'm still liking Chicago with a little bit of a twist here for Los Angeles.
Okay, so we're looking at New York-Chicago World Series possible Los Angeles. Could be a dark horse.

Hold him to it at the end of the season.
That's going to do it for us from the Sports Desk.
Back to the studio. Thanks, Dave.
- Taking from the Opening Seconds of the 2007 Movie I Am Legend when 2 Sports Reporters talked about the Upcoming Baseball Season in 2010, I Think.

Jay: Thanks for Nothing, Eddie maybe it will be a Cubs-Yankees World Series as possible this year in 2012 in my Strat League but for now let's get back to the music with this hit by Patti Austin and It's Gonna Be Special

(Cue "It's Gonna Be Special" by Patti Austin)

The Music Starts, While I'm Working On a Brand New Season and I Hope I Will be Excited

"I've seen the many shades of love in my life
Until I met you no one shined so bright
Some say that passion can't
Survive for very long
But I get this feeling you and
I can make them wrong
'Cause it's gonna be special
This love for you and me, just wait and see
It's gonna be special
It's written in the stars and here we are
It's gonna be special gonna be special"

stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 02:51 AM   #2
stratonapba
Mascot

January 23, 3004 AD (104 AS) - A New Home Somewhere in an Undisclosed placed near Walnut Creek

However It was the Travels and I'm a New World however it had a lot people Signing Up from Alameda High School as well as those around the Tri-Valley and Sometimes the Diablo Valley however this will be a Franchise to Work with about Panthers, The Bay Area Panthers to be exact and we will be playing in Walnut Creek but Opening Day will be coming and I'm Hyped because I'm getting more Signups while listening to Patti Austin all are from Alameda High School and everyone can be revealed but something happens Lexi Young came in a Ford Mustang "hey Jay welcome to your team" said Lexi

Jay: I'm Jay Jianoran and you rode a Mustang EcoBoost Convertible

Lexi: Of I Course but I hope I'm getting excited

But Later Rachel Nance Came In and she will be in as well but later Maria Georgas came in because she travelled to the new world in the year 3004 AD from Kleinburg, ON in the year 2022 AD and she took her dog to the party.

However Lexi, Rachel and Maria are having fun for the First time however they will get to ride in a Mustang EcoBoost Convertible later in the Storyline

However Erika Cardenas came in to the party by doing the Flamenco, then Autumn Wagonner came in and holds two handfuls of red-brown leaves in the air but I Said "Spring.. or Summer and I hope Baseball Season will start and then Kelsey Anderson came in as she will be on the roster and the Chrissa Perez came in because we hope it's 3004 might be a Big Year in baseball and it will be a Hell Yes however More People entered as Chandler Dewgard, Marlena Haddad, Starr Skyle & Talyah Jackson are entering the party along with Natalie Crepeau, Samantha Hale and Sandra Rabadi who are talking with other kids on the Team in hopes of making the roster but Something Happened.....

Allison Holinger along with her Older Sister Lauren Came In however I tried to drink Diet Coke on My Own and It Did while Lauren went for a Different Trick however 16 women were in camp but there will be 16 More later Katelyn DeBacker is really a scientist In Hopes of making Chemistry, Then Kelsey Toussannt entered as an Actor then Jenn Tran enters in a Stock Car and she said "When I found out you’re the Panters, I had to race over here so quick from Miami.” but later on Jess Edwards enters on a Speedboat and then more people entered consisting of Lanie Latsios, Edwina Dorbor & Samantha Washington entered along with Taylor Wrens, Kyra Brusch, Zoe Antona, Kayla Rodgers & Evalin Clark entered and then Sydney Gordon & Madina Alam have entered but something happened in the end Daisy Kent entered that she came here from Becker, MN in which she grew up on a Christmas Tree Farm however she got travelled after she got a Coochear Implant but something happens but Daisy said "Somebody should have told me this was America’s Next Top Model.”

But Something Happens Lea Cayanan has been entered along with her friends who are on the roster however it's about time however several pairings were taken place however Autumn Waggoner is meeting next to Emily Marquez meanwhile Erika Cardenas is sitting next to Jalliyah Williams who came here from Antioch, CA to be in the storyline meanwhile Jess Edwards is sitting on the Speedboat next to Kalia Kochis however Kaila said that She Grew Up Tennessee and Jess raves "“You’re a walking green flag, You are everything I’ve been looking for in a partner and a relationship.” meanwhile Taylor finds Jess’ kiss-and-tell moment “very disrespectful,” and “awkward,” “uncomfortable,” and “weird.” Agreed on all points.

Meanwhile I Took a Go-Kart Race with Jennifer Tran which will be a Sneak Peak of what's to come for a New Stock Car Racing Circuit however we don't know the rules as of yet and late on I played Table Tennis with Madina Alam and then Sydney Gordon decided to play Hoops against myself at the Basketball Court

As for Alexis Konstantino she is seen playing Mouse Davis Football 3004 for the XBOX One with Allison Hollinger in which Her Invaders are playing the Philadelphia Eagles while enjoying on Some Lumpia that my Dad Brought (Eleno Brought the Lumpia to be exact) however Allison is a good QB who will play with the Invaders taking on Stacy on QB for the Invaders however Alexis wins over Allison to cut a long story short.

Meanwhile Taylor Wrens completely ignores Jess Edwards — who has the audacity to say she’s “trying to be that girl” — as she walks back into the mansion. But Jess brushes it off. “I’m definitely here to make friends,” she drawls. Mission accomplished. Jess and Taylor are now girlfriends howevrr this could be what to come for the Invaders Roster

Meanwhile Allison & Lauren are both sisters and they are currently getting ready but when they come to the common area that had an announcement "We are...Sisters!"

Paola Gonzalez: Said I Guess There's No Elephant in the Room

However Natalie replied and said "Eskimo Sisters, Can Anyone Get me an Eskimo Pie?"

But Later The Hollinger Sisters joined Jay however Allison said "We are sisters and I hope we are working to be on Starting QB and Starting WR" and Jay replied "what will I do could I go RB?", Lauren said "I Hope So" but Later Lea read her announcement all to herself "She would steal a One-On-One Outing Somewhere with Someone until March 4" but Jay came in and heard the announcement but later she tossed the card on fire!, “I just want to do what feels right in my heart,” she says. The women applaud, though no doubt many of them would have used it if given the chance. (“Somebody jumpin’ in that fire, though!” jokes Kelsey T.)

Later On The First Minor League Decision maybe decided and so Chandler Dewgard, Kayla Rodgers, Kyla Brusch, Lanie Latsios, Natalie Crepeau, Samantha Hale, Samantha Washington, Sandra Rabadi, Talyah Jackson and Zoe Antona is sent to Minor League Camp as for the rest were staying here.

(Cue "Pulstar" by Vangelis)

From the PBN Radio Patrol headquarters in South San Francisco, I'm Cara Subijano

Inflation is Going Up as Consumer Prices Rose a Modest 3.8 Percent from Last Year to give the economy it's best performance since the last wave of the travels had started in 2992, The North American Government Said Today.

Just 3 Years Ago, prices had soared 12.4%. They rose 8.9 percent in '01 and 3.9 Percent in 3.2, However the good news for last year, the labor department said energy prices fell .5 Percent giving their best showing since 2983, while food prices rose only 2.7 Percent, their slowest gain since 2996 and medical care costs gained just 6.4 percent, their smallest rise in 10 years.

In Beirut, Government Troops and Druse Insurgents traded sporadic artillery barrages in the hills above the North American Alliance base at Beirut International Airport police said only one civilian was killed and two others were wounded.

In Toronto, Northeast States, A Truck Driver named Stuart Kelly won the biggest Lottery Jackpot Ever in North America worth $11.1 Million as they are planning to buy a new Oldsmobile to replace a van as part of their winnings.

In Los Angeles, J. Paul Getty whose enormous family wealth has soared by 119% since last march, dropped objections to a takeover of Getty Oil Co. after Texaco added another $237 Million to its already recovered $9.9 Billion Bid.

The agreement came in Superior Court after a weekend of marathon negotiations and Getty Oil's decision on Monday to Suspend Trading in its shared on the New York Stock Exchange for the second time in less than three weeks.

In Joliet, IL, Authorities say Romeo Nance shooting and killing eight people in suburban Chicago is believed to have fatally shot himself after a confrontation with law enforcement officials in Texas, police said late Monday.

Pope John Paul II today named Bishop Bernard F. Lee, overseer of an unusual program for bringing marries Episcopal priests into the Boston Catholic Church as spiritual leader of Boston's 2 Million Catholics, the Vatican announced.

Law Succeeds Cardinal Humberto Medeiros who died last fall, as leader of the nation's third-largest archdiocese.

You're Listening to PBN Radio Patrol on Rhythm Radio West Coast

Last edited by stratonapba : 01-23-2024 at 02:53 AM.
Old 01-23-2024, 02:52 AM   #3
stratonapba
Mascot

(Cue the Opening Theme Music to Howard Cosell's Sports Break as seen on Superstar Television)

Announcer: And Now Howard Cosell's Sports Break

Howard Cosell: Hello, I'm Howard Cosell and Speaking of Sports one of the Division Playoffs in the Travelled Pro Football Alliance on the Road to the Super Bowl as Joe Montana and his San Francisco 49ers taking on Michael Vick and his Phoenix Cardinals at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara with the Rain Following however Michael Vick made a Day for the Chiefs as he scored 3 Touchdowns inclduing a 44 Yard Touchdown Pass in the 2nd Quarter by Shannon Sharpe as he get 4 Receptions for 105 Yards, However the Cardinals also got a Scoring TD pass from Curt Warner in the 4th Quarter as the Cardinals beat the 49ers 43-10 as they are hosting the Semi-Finals for the Super Bowl as they take on the Washington Commanders and here comes Michael Vick with his interview right now, Congratulations you deserved it by defeating Joe Montana what happened?

Michael Vick: I Didn't Believe It Anyway, Shannon Sharpe got 4 Receptions and a TD from me and I Can't Believe I Beat Joe Montana

Howard: Congratulations but what about Montana?

Michael: At Least he got passing No Passing TD's by going 17 for 40 for 173 Yards

Howard: Anyway, Next Week You will face the Washington Commanders is there any plans that you will beat them in State Farm Stadium next week

Michael: However Joe Theismann could be beating me to the punch as the Starting QB for the Super Bowl Semi-Final so I Hope I will take the chance.

Howard: Good Luck To You, And Thanks For Joining Us, Michael

Michael: Thanks a lot, Howard it will be a pleasure

Howard: And That Wraps Up another edition of Sports Break, Make Sure You Tune in Next Time until then I'm Howard Cosell saying So Long For Now.

---

And Now Tomorrow's Weather before we get back to the music we got Fair Skies except patchy fog or low clouds during the morning with Highs from the Mid 50's to the Mid 60's however we hope that you heard on Speaking of Sports that Patrick will take on Don for a trip to the Super Bowl in Tampa in two weeks but the 49ers lost to Phoenix anyway Next Week it will be whole new era because the 49ers could be the one so here's "If I'd Been The One" by 38 Special because the 49ers lost the Conference Semi-Finals

(Cue "If I'd Been The One" by 38 Special)

Although That Night We've Heard Speaking of Sports and an interview Michael Vick and His Cardinals are taking on the Washington Commanders for the George Halas Trophy in San Diego led by Joe Theismann however Joe Montana's San Francisco 49ers lost to the Commanders by a final score of 24-14 while the Washington Commanders beat the Indianapolis Checkers 38-17 anyway I watched the game yesterday so it was a lot of fun however it's 10:14 PM and however another Reserve Squad came in however Gia Allemand came in who is in the Reserve Squad but it found out that she got the first glimpse of Lea Cayanan because the Invaders may be the one.

Lea: Well, Gia I Can't Believe It this could be it that the Bay Area Invaders will be the One to win the Super Bowl

Gia: And I Hope it will be excited but anyway Joe Montana did led the 49ers in the Super Bowl Quarterfinal but the day belong to #16

Lea: Joe Montana it is, But I Hope I'll Take on the Invaders however what will happen if we will take on Michael Vick and his Cards next year?

Jay: Or Maybe Myself when they take on the Charger Defense whose core including 5 Pro Bowlers from the 200?

Everyone Got Excited for This but anyway the 49ers and the Cards might be a good factor to start the new era this fall.

But Michelle Money entered and said someone that chose Pink is her favorite color but Rachel Nance went with Red and Vienna went with Purple as for Me I Don't Know.

THE NEXT DAY

Johnny Olsen: Here It Comes, Television's Most Exciting Hour of Fantastic Prizes, The Fabulous 60-Minute Price is Right

Well, The Price is Right Came on TV and Patti, Viveca, Judy and Ida Marie came down before Bob Barker entered but the First Item Up For Bids is a Round Swimming Pool however Patti waits for the First Bid while I made suggestions on bidding I went $1300 and then something happens after all four made their bids.

Bob Barker: And the Actual Retail Price of the Price is $1,499

And Ida Marie Won however she will have a chance to win a Baker's Rack and a Console TV by guessing the bigger bargain however I decide to guess the Baker's Rack but Ida Marie went for it and wins and I was Right, Holy Cow!

Later On after Viveca won the Dishwasher for Winning the One Bid she goes after a Ford Bronco 2 worth $13,383 by playing Hole in One, However My Guesses are the York Peppermint Pattie, Jolly Time Popcorn, Niagara Spray Starch, Step Saver Floor Cleaner, Nature Valley Granola & Niagara Spray Starch as for Viveca she went for the York Peppermint Patty, Jolly Time Popcorn, Nature Valley Granola, Listerine Mouthwash, Niagara Spray Starch and the Step Saver Floor Cleaner but in the end she went 4 for 6 but the Spray Starch and Floor Cleaner are wrong.

However Bob Barker's Demo Putt went in the Hole but for Viveca it went Wide Right, However the Next Game saw Blank Check being lost however the Showcase Showdown saw Viveca Winning however in the Second Half Take Two Was Lost, Punch A Bunch had a $500 win and Squeeze Play was won however the Take Two winner named Patti went in to the Showcase to battle Viveca for all the marbles however before the First Showcase they get a chance to play To Tell The Truth or What's My Line but they're all newlyweds and are newly married since the travels however the First Showcase consists of Plush Pandas, An Art Piece on Pandas and a 15 Day Trip to China however I Bid $5,000 while Patti passed to Viveca and made the bid $4,500 however Patti's Showcase went for a New Dining Room with China, Carpeting and a Dodge 600 ES however I went for $12,000 but Patti went $100 less that my bid.

Meanwhile, Rachel took the day card with Vienna and went for Lunch while I get to see what happens next to see who won their showcase however an Audience made a Survey by the applause to see who wins the showcase however Viveca bid $4,500 but the Actual Retail Price was $5,820 a difference of $1,320 but for me my difference was $820, however Patti bid $11,900 while I bid $100 more and Patti won with an ARP of $12,959 and I was right.

Back to Rachel Nance she is seen sitting next to Vienna while driving in the freeway to Concord, CA for the whole evening and took Jessica and Erika (Cardenas) with her however we were eating at Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar however they are talking about the upcoming Baseball Season however the Bay Area Panthers are hoping to run a 162 Game Season by making it all the way to the World Series.

Rachel: Vienna this may be a Great Idea for a New Season and Erika are getting excited however something happens on the BGM at the Restaurant

Vienna: Is that Olivia Newton-John?

Rachel: Well The Song is Twist of Fate and I like it

Jessica: I Think We should do that it was great hit by Some Women from the Movie Grease?

Rachel: I Think Your Right

Later That Day Something Happens Holly Durst came in and she will be going with Erica (Rose) and wait for it the Hollinger Sisters so they will be going to Tacos Walnut Creek so these girls wanted Street Style Tacos and some Burritos, Nachos and some Canned Coke Zeros

Holly: Is There any plans that the Panthers and Invaders that are going to win this year?

Lauren: I Will Agree On it but we will have to win the World Series...

Ashley: ...And The Super Bowl

Holly: This Could be a Great Idea for this Erica

Erica: Well This Could be Exciting

But Lauren revealed the note

Lauren: I Want you to play this song by Shannon called Let The Music Play

Holly: I Will Do It

Ashley: But You Have to Do It in a Touchscreen Jukebox

Meanwhile

Jay and Lea are still prepping in because a New Stock Car Circuit which will begin it's 2nd season starting Next Week but Many of those guys are racing in Daytona for the Rolex 24 at Daytona

Jay: Lea, You're Ready to race this year.

Lea: Got It, However Many Newcomers will race in the Opener in Daytona

Jay: That will be fun

BACK AT TACOS WALNUT CREEK

Ashley is making some help on Holly on how to get money for a Touchscreen Jukebox to play Let The Music Play by Shannon

Holly: You Got a $1 Bill so It's 4 Plays to be exact

Ashley: Okay Do It

Holly: Well, There Goes Nothing

Holly feeds the Dollar Bill into the Machine however something happens it's working and she types Shannon and clicks "Let The Music Play" and then the music starts

Shannon (Singing in the Touchscreen Jukebox): We started dancing
And love put us into a groove
As soon as we started to move
The music played
While our bodies
Displayed through the dance
Then love picked us out for romance

I thought it was clear
The plan was we would share
This feeling just between ourselves
But when the music changed
The plan was rearranged
He went to dance with someone else

Lauren: However this was really exciting Erica and Holly did played some Shannon but I wanted more

Ashley: maybe we should do it

However Ashley pressed "Give Me Tonight" also by Shannon and It went on so we had a lot of fun playing Shannon at the Touchscreen Jukebox..at a Mexican Restaurant

Later That Night they will have another Dinner Party however we were hoping to watch Press Your Luck with Elizabeth Banks however I got some Mashed Potatoes with Gravy and Fried Chicken for Dinner along with Some Coke Zero so it will be a lot of fun however Kimberly was the returning champion with almost $16,000 in Cash and Prizes however there will be another big announcement who will be in the big show.

However we are getting ready to make a decision that Ella Nolan, Holly Durst, Michelle Money and Vienna Girardi are going to be in the Big Leagues for the first time starting tomorrow.

However Holly is trying to make friends Lea Cayanan for the First Time and so they are having fun as they are staying up late in bed as "Say It Isn't So" by Hall & Oates is Playing

Last edited by stratonapba : 02-01-2024 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-30-2024, 12:05 AM   #4
stratonapba
Mascot

January 27, 3004 AD (104 AS)

We're a Week Away until Speedweeks '04, However Southern California is coming for the Season Opener however Several Drivers are Entering for the Season Opener we will have a 42 Car Field and it will be exciting but somethiing happens that I'm now in a Villa so I hope I will win the Jollibee Cup and the Super Bowl and the World Series however we are ready to go however the first day card that revealed

However Daisy is forced to go out with Rachel, Taylor, Kelsey T., Lexi, Evalin, Erika, Maria, Lauren, Jess and a Bunch of Others including Me and yes Lauren's Sister Allison so they are in Concord now, However I'm checking NAPFA.com and it turns out that Louisville will be taking on the NY Jets from the Lamar Hunt Trophy while Washington will take on Phoenix for the George Halas Trophy with the Final 2 Playing in the Super Bowl for the Vince Lombardi and I Think I'm Really Excited to watch the Semi-Finals Next Sunday!

However they are ready to get ready for Recruiting to Race in the First Season however "Is this NASCAR meeting with Dancing with the Stars" said Jay?, "Uh Yes", said Taylor however everyone is dancing for a Big Event however My Dad is going to be on my team so we hope our opener will take place in Walnut Creek however there will be a surprise post race concert with lunch!

But we are starting off with Musical Chairs afterwards we had snack at least we had Chocolate Brownies for everybody with Diet Coke however this is the speedway which is located near Las Lomas High School however we had selfies with other kids getting some lunch and everybody is having a Good Time as for the Hollinger Sisters they are still good but they are trying to have a Great Race so far however Rachel entered and gave a speech so we are hoping to start the new season from this Stock Car Racing Alliance owned by Lacey Pemberton

But Something Happens, Geneva Reese (Sr. Class President at Las Lomas High School) introduced Grammy Winner Michael Bolton in which he sang "Back in my Arms Again" afterwards we went to Jack In The Box and it got off with an interesting start however I enjoyed Curly Fries, a Double Cheeseburger and a Large Coke Zero however the Hollinger Sisters have brought their travel battleship game out for trip and Ashley won and Lauren Lost

Meanwhile Jenn an announcement is made that she and Daisy will be going out for the Next Day however we will be going to go to a Cafe for Breakfast so it will be exciting before we continue our outing

January 28, 3004

Jenn and Daisy are there and took Vienna Girardi and Charity Lawson with them to Sun Valley Mall however we are Daisy is listening on her MP3 Player it is the Cudettes version of "Say You Will" with lead vocalist Ryan Fernandez however with 2 Girls Singing on Background however Daisy air guitared to the song while were in Round1 Bowling & Arcade for Some Bowling afterwards we had a Large Pizza with all the Toppings complete with an appetizer of Chicken Tenders and Nachos Supreme however Jen asked Daisy more about her non-profit, which of course is the opening she needs to tell him about her health history before the Travels. “When I was 11, I started having these stroke-like seizures,” she explains. “And then, when I was 17, I woke up to my dad waking me up, and I realized I couldn’t really hear that well.” As her hearing got worse, says Daisy, her health declined, and eventually she couldn’t even “walk a block.” When she had given up hope on getting better, she was diagnosed with Lyme Disease — this girl has really been through it! Daisy flew to Germany for a difficult treatment (she lost her hair and dropped almost 15 pounds), but now she’s “super healthy.” That said, she continues, “my hearing kept getting worse,” hence the cochlear implant.

Charity quoted “It takes a special type of person to be able to go through all these challenges in life and turn them into a positive,” she says. “And Daisy has done that in full force. I’m blown away, honestly.” Daisy goes on to show Charity her implant and explain a bit about how it works — and that when she first started wearing it, “everyone sounded like a chipmunk.”

January 29, 3004

Demi Burnett and Jubilee Sharpe who will be here for Boot Camp with many of those in attendance including all the girls who are in the Big Leagues and in the Minor Leagues as they will put through their paces, forced to do push-ups and burpees in the dirt, flip heavy tires, and that kind of thing. Then it’s time for the nerf water gun fight but it's basically Capture The Flag so it's a Best 2 out of 3 and who won?, Blue Team won and afterwards Jenn will be going with Edwina but to make it a little more interesting by the request of Jenn Tran, Evalin, Kelsey T. and Rachel will take both Lea and the Hollinger Sisters together however we went to Broadway Plaza however we had to Enjoy A Nice lunch at Wetzel's Pretzel's however Allison and Lauren are enjoying a Pepperoni Twist Cheese Pretzel dipped with Pizza Sauce as well as a Large Diet Coke but Lauren played the Cudettes version of "Caught Up" on MP3

The Next Day (on January 30th) Lauren is excited to talk to Allison; but Allison just wants a “do-over” after being so sad on the group date. Maria is anxious because she wants to smack her name out of Sydney’s mouth before she says something to Joey. Lexi, however, is looking to show Morgan Micallef on her lighter side. She informs him that she has a master’s degree in fine arts, and that she’s been painting a portrait of him all week. “I do need to make a few finishing touches,” says Lexi, who asks the Bachelor to be “extraordinarily still” while she paints. Lexi says “museums across the country” have displayed her work.

Meanwhile at the Mansion, Maria is still spiraling about making Madina feel bad. “I’m worried that this is drama that could affect my situation with Morgan,” she frets. (Again, maybe worry about offering Madina a sincere apology instead. That’s a foolproof drama diffuser.) Unfortunately, Maria has no clue how to apologize. Instead, she finds Madina and demands that she explain why her feelings were hurt. Girl, what? Madina, who is out in the driveway setting up a little romantic picnic situation for Morgan, is understandably irritated. She asks Maria to leave so she can do what she’s been trying to do all week: Talk to Morgan.

Meanwhile I Looked Up on NAPFA.com and I found out that the New York Jets led by Broadway Joe Namath beat the Louisville Thunderbirds 34-28 to win the Lamar Hunt Trophy while The Phoenix Cardinals led by Michael Vick defeat the Washington Commanders 19-10 so It's Joe Namath vs. Michael Vick in Super Bowl XLIV because the Jets and Cardinals have made it and also made it to stay in the Big Leagues are Allison H., Autumn W., Chrissa P., Daisy K., Edwina D., Evalin C., Jennifer T., Jessica E., Katelyn D., Kelsey A., Kelsey T., Lea C., Lexi Y., Madina A., Maria G., Rachel N., Starr S., & Sydney G. however Erika C., Lauren H., Marlena H. & Taylor W. are going to Minor League Camp.

Last edited by stratonapba : 02-07-2024 at 10:31 PM.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:00 PM   #5
stratonapba
Mascot

February 6, 3004 AD (104 AS)

The Calm before the Start of the NAPFA Superfan Tournament took place at 7PM when it's time for Jeopardy and It's Heat 4 of the College Championship and whoever wins it will go it to the Semi-Finals and then the Finals and the Tournament afterwards.

Competing are MIT's Marie McGraw (from Cleveland, OH), Duke's Greer Mackebee (from Knoxville, TN) and Indiana's Sarah Bauer (from Carmel, IN) however Greer drew First Blood on the $200 clue on Call the Police

However Sarah got the Daily Double Clue wrong in the 24th Clue of Round #1 but in the end of the First Round, Marie leads with $5,800 with Greer getting $3,400 and Sarah dead last at $2,000

However the 2nd Round took place however Marie took the 1st Daily Double in the 15th turn on the $800 clue In a Musical Mood and succeeds but 4 turns later Greer took another Daily Double behind the $1,200 clue on Famous Pairs and Misses but in the end after Final Jeopardy, Greer won with $18,000 and is now automatic semi-finalist, Marie get $10,900 for finishing 2nd and Sarah gets $8,800 for finishing 3rd.

And Now we shift to Press Your Luck and the Start of the NAPFA Superfan Tournament that we are watching on Channel 7 Right Now competing in the First Heat are

Player #1: Shemika McMurtry (Thomas Town, MS) - Falcons fan & postal clerk engaged to Zoe
Player #2: Jon Harper (Willis, TX) - Steelers fan & football coach at a priv. school married to Theresa for 26yrs (she loves the Packers)
Player #3: Candace Morgan (Brown Summit, NC) - Saints fan engaged to Christopher

However They will be playing for Cash and Prizes and the three winners will compete on Friday for a Chance to win more and a Trip to Super Bowl XLIV however the First Question saw Shemika buzzed in and went Incorrect giving Jon and Candace first blood to get the spins the Shemika buzzed in on the 2nd Question and got it right giving Jon an extra spin in the end of the Question Round Shemika took 4 Spins, Jon gets 6 and Candace gets 2 with almost $70K in Cash and Prizes on the Board

Candace spins first
6-$700 ($700 - 1E)
13-$1,250 ($1,950)

Shemika is now up to bat
3-$1,000 ($1,000 - 3E)
3-Whammy (Surfing Whammy, $1,000 Gone) ($0 - 2E)
9-Move 1 Space to $1,000 or $500 and a Spin, Shemika gets a $1,000 (1,000 - 1E)
Passes to Candace

Candace
11-$650 ($2,600)

Jon's Turn
12-Whammy (Cat Chasing Whammy) ($0 - 5E)
9-$750 + One Spin ($750 - 5E)
17-Infinity Necklace $3,900 ($4,650 - 4E)
12-$1,000 ($5,650 - 3E)
Passes back to Candace

Candace
12-$1,000 ($3,600 - 2P)
10-$750 + One Spin ($4,350 - 1E, 1P)
8-$2,000 ($6,350 - 1E)
Passes back to Jon

Jon
14-Whammy (Baby Pregnant Whammy - $5,650 is gone) ($0, 2W)

After Round 1: Shemika - $1,000, Jon - $0, Candace - $6,350

Onto the Round 2 Spin Count: Shemika gets 6, Jon gets 9 and Candace gets 3 as we head to the Final Round with almost $200,000 in cash and Prizes on the Board

Jon goes first
18-$1,500 + One Spin ($1,500 - 9E)
2-$2,500 ($4,000 - 8E)
3-Whammy (Inflatable Tube Whammy - $4,000 Gone) ($0 - 7E 3W)
11-Whammy (Bartender Whammy) $OUT

Shemika is next
12-Home Goods & TJ Maxx Gift Cards $10,000 ($11,000 - 5E)
2-$1,550 ($12,550 - 4E)
9-Move 1 Space to $2,000 or a Spin over a Jeep Wrangler ($14,550 - 4E)
2-$2,000 ($16,550 - 3E)
1-Whammy (Britney Spears Whammy) ($0 - 2E)
10-Jeep Wrangler $32,095 ($32,095 - 1E)
Passes to Candace

Candace
10-$3,000 ($9,350 - 3E)
9-Move 1 Space to $3,000 over $1,500 and a Spin ($12,350 - 2E)
Passes back to Shemika

Shemika
13-$3,000 ($35,095 - 1E)
17-Golf Simulator $3,139 = WINNER WITH $38,234!

And with that Atlanta Falcons fan Shemika McMurtry is going to come back on Friday with $38,234 in cash and prizes ($35,234 in Prizes, $3,000 in Cash) to her total in hopes that she will win a Trip to The Super Bowl if she wins the Friday Final.

However at the End of the Show, Alexis Knapp made an appearance in she will be our correspondent for Super Bowl XLIV on the Pulse Network although Maggie Sajak is doing insider commentary from Wheel of Fortune (in which his Father Pat Hosted) and $ale of the Century (hosted by Jim Perry) in this world however Maggie will be doing her job as a Special Correspondent for the '04 Olympics in Los Angeles, CA however Bob Costas will anchor the action this summer, live.

After The Game: Lea Cayanan did comment on the First Match of the NAPFA Superfan Tournament in which Shemika won beating out a Saints Fan named Candace however it was a Great Game but Anyway we will see the rest of the action taking place tomorrow.
Old 02-06-2024, 12:22 AM   #6
stratonapba
Mascot

After the First Game of the NAPFA Superfans Tournament on Press Your Luck, What Happens Next?

The Answer: February 6, 3004 AS

It will be a time that they needed a Choir Drill Squad for Baseball and Football as we know it however Jess had called up Edwina, Kelsey A., Lexi, Allison, Madina, Chrissa, Lea, Sydney, and Maria to join in the fun to perform on Vocals for the Panthers and Invaders Choir Drill Squad but that's not all Mikee counter called up all the Other Girls that survived the Top 18 on Season 28 of The Bachelor while Alexis Swiers called up the previous Bachelor Contestants and whatever is left as well as others to practice their Choir Drill Squad....IMMEDIATELY!

However it's like a Beauty Pageant however Sydney Gordon in real life did competed in the 2012 Miss Massachusetts Teen USA Pageant however the Girls started with an Opening Number Song in which they sang "Turn the Beat Around" before Addison Smutny (2021 Sr. Class President as Las Lomas HS) hosted the event and then the Girls introduce themselves they compete for a shot at Lead Singer as we know it before they do a Question and Answer Portion of this event followed by the Talent Competition however Sydney decided to be a Cheerleader and hopes that she will be the lead vocalist but in the end Lexi won and in the end she's now the Lead Vocalist for her Choir Drill Squad as a result Lexi sang "My All" backed by her fellow girls including Lea herself

Afterwards It's Brunch Time, However Alexis who was from Pleasanton, CA talked about the Choir Drill Buildup for the Bay Area Choir Drill Squad and Lexi gets the job the Lead Vocalist for the Las Lomas Knight Moves in which she is really excited however Maria said “Today was actually really hard for me, If it was a singing contest, I would have loved that better, because that’s what you validated today.”

However Something Happened Next Daisy will be going out with Jenn with Allison & Teddi (Wright from Season 26 of the Bachelor) however it will take place After School when they go to do some Artistic Swimming Practice at the Indoor Heated Swimming Pool with Coach Andrea Nott (Artistic Swimmer on the 2008 US Olympic Team in real life) but before that Allison, Daisy, Jenn, and Teddi enjoyed some drinks while getting ready to go Artistic Swimming as they perform alongside Danielle Ovadia, Karen Xue, Yanna Hauck and Emileen Moore from the Walnut Creek Aquanuts (who are all members of the 2024 USA Artistic Swimming Junior National Team) however it was fun afterwards we had a Post Practice Lunch at a Subway in Newell Ave. in which we had an Oven-Roasted Turkey Sandwich

Meanwhile Lea came in Katelyn, Autumn, Rachel, Daisy, Evalin, Kelsey T., Starr, Jess will be forcing to go out with the evening to participate in a Tennis Tournament meanwhile Daisy had played Irene Cara's Flashdance by Irene Cara on MP3 and Jenn got excited for this to have fun to being a Good Artistic Swimmer and it did paid off for her now it's Early Evening Tennis however Chrissa had counter-called a couple more for this Contest as they get ready for a Costumed Tennis Tournament but in the end Evalin and Kelsey (dressed as Lobster & Butter won) however Evalin sprayed the diet coke bottle for winning after that the Post-Tennis Tournament Dinner took place in which we got KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) to be exact but It's also a Pool Party however Jay said "Take That Jollibee" however I had Mashed Potatoes with Gravy and Fried Chicken with a Side of French Fries and a Diet Coke however it was a lot of fun for this.

However who's going to Minor League Camp this time?: Lexi, Lea, Kelsey T., Rachel, Madina, Daisy, Jess, Edwina, Autumn, Allison, Maria, Sydney, Jenn, Katelyn and Kelsey A. are not but Chrissa, Evalin and Starr are going to Minor League Camp.
Old 02-06-2024, 02:13 AM   #7
stratonapba
Mascot

AFTER THE RHYTHM RADIO NEWS BREAK HAD ENDED

Announcer: And Now Howard Cosell's Sportsbreak

Howard Cosell: Hello I'm Howard Cosell and Speaking of Sports, It's Day #2 of Media Day in Super Bowl XLIV as players from the New York Jets and the Phoenix Cardinals made a press conference on Sunday's Championship Game as it happens.

Reporter: Don Maynard, Could you know what will happen with your help from Joe Namath to win your 3rd Super Bowl

Don Maynard: Of Course, Well It's Better than winning Super Bowl III so we got a chance to beat the Louisville Thunderbirds 34-28 and now here we are in Tampa.

Reporter: Larry Fitzgerald do you know it will be a good target for Michael Vick in Tampa?

Larry Fitzgerald: However our Receiving Team did really well this year we had over 5,000 Receiving Yards so Maybe we can get a Chance to take a chance to win the Super Bowl back to the Desert.

Reporter: Jamal Lewis, You've Led the Team in Rushing, How Do You Think what will happen in the championship game?

Jamal Lewis: I Did Rushed Over 600 Yards in the Season accumulating 6 TD's but anyway we will hope that we can rush more yards so we can the toast of the town to win the Super Bowl?

Reporter: Stephon Gilmore you led the Cards with 4 Interceptions how did you do this season as you're on your way to the Super Bowl?

Stephon Gilmore: Well We Did It back in Week #9 when we take on Austin, I've Intercepted a 66 Yard TD from Austin QB Y.A. Tittle earlier in the 2nd Quarter however it made the Key Play that secured a Big win for the Cardinals

Howard Cosell: Anyway that was Some Bits that happened on Media Day, And Joining Them right now are the two Starting QB's in Super Bowl XLIV, Joe Namath from the New York Jets and Michael Vick from the Phoenix Cardinals, Joe is their any plans that the Jets will go for their 3rd Super Bowl?

Joe Namath: Well, We beated Louisville 38-24 and we grabbed 2 Passing TD's to Raymond Berry and 1 to Don Maynard and 1 to Greg Olsen however we are in Tampa and will win the Super Bowl

Howard: Okay Michael, How do you think the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?

Michael Vick: Well we took a Chance to beat Washington 19-10 however Jim O'Brien kicked 4 Field Goals the only TD core for the Team in which I scored a 19 Yard TD Pass to Keith Turner however we are going to lead the Redbirds in Arizona to their First Super Bowl Title.

Howard: Thanks Guys, But Is there any plans that what will happen in the Championship?

Joe: Maybe we will have to get Myself, Jamal and Matt on the Backfield so we can give the Jets to win it all.

Howard: And what about you Michael?

Michael: Why Not we will hope that Larry can get a Chance to Score the First TD of the Supe Bowl and I'm so excited.

Howard: Thanks Guys for Being Here, Michael and Joe, Best of Luck in Tampa this Sunday.

Michael and Joe: Thanks

Howard: And That will do it for Sportsbreak, We will look forward to seeing you again, I'm Howard Cosell so long for now.

-------------------

DJ: And Now We're getting back to the music on Rhythm Radio with Juice Newton and "A Little Love"

Well, However at least we are still having KFC but I decided to watch Tuesday's NAPFA Superfan Tournament to see who will compete for the Friday final for a chance to win More Loot and a Trip to Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa as the New York Jets battling the San Francisco 49ers because I DVR'd it so I Can watched during the party until now it's about time however our crew just placed their bets to see who will win the contest to see who will play on Friday the Super Bowl Trip

Lea Cayanan: I'm Betting for Jill Prince from Allegany, NY she is a Buffalo Bills fan in which they love Jim Kelly!

Lexi Young: Jim Kelly?

Lea: Yep, Jim Kelly is correct along with Andre Reed, Thurman Thomas and Damar Hamlin is he in the 1990 team?

Lexi: Damar is not on the 1990 Team, He Isn't Born until 1998!

Lea: Oh Really?

Lexi: Yes We Are

Lea: But I Only Had Boneless Wings that we got at KFC can anyone know

Everyone In the Group Chit-Chat until something happens on the TV!

Jim Thornton (on the TV): Welcome to Press Your Luck's Inaugural NAPFA Superfan Tournament, Tonight's Players are....

Jay Jianoran: Can't Wait for Jill to be introduced

Cleo White (on the TV): Cleo White, Willing for Big Bucks and Racking Up Those Catches like CeeDee Lamb, How 'Bout Them Cowboys!
NOTE: Cleo's from Sugar Land, TX he is a Cowboys fan married to Crystal who’s part of a blended family

Jill Prince (on the TV): Jill Prince, Proud Member of the Bills Mafia, Yeah-Yeah!
NOTE #2: Jill's from Allegheny, NY she is a Bills fan & 3rd grade teacher whose boyfriend’s named Gregory

Jay: Yeah-Yeah

Everyone Else who are in the Posse in Unision: Yeah-Yeah!, We're Rooting for you so we can win One for Damar Hamlin!

But Later after Elizabeth Banks makes her entrance following the Opening, It's Really game night but I can't wait for Sunday's Super Bowl and I'm Excited because I'm eating Kentucky Fried Chicken however All Those Football Trivia Questions were used in the First Question Round went off but in the end Cleo takes 5, Jill takes 4 and Tiffany takes 6 because Tiffany Sanders from Arcadia, CA and is a Seahawks fan whose better half Harrison is a Cowboys fan; she wants to visit every NFL stadium.

However We Head Straight to a Commercial Break however Allison is still enjoying some Mashed Potatoes however she made a $10 bet if Jill can hit Big Bucks first, Lea goes for $5 on Tiffany if she hits Big Bucks First and I go for $10 if Cleo can hit Big Bucks First however Lea predicts if Jill wins this game she will get a Bet of $100 while Daisy bet $50 if Cleo will win and Kelsey T. bets $100 if Tiffany can win, So Here's How It Went

Jill
6-$500 ($500 - 3E)
11-Move 2 Spaces to $1,250 ($1,750 - 2E)
8-$1,500 ($3,250 - 1E)
Allison: Last Chance for It
5-$1,250 ($4,500)
Allison: Oh Well, There Goes our Chance

Now It's Cleo's Turn
11-Move 2 Spaces to $1,250 ($1,250 - 4E)
16-Whammy (Roller Skater Whammy) ($0 - 3E)
Jay: Cleo Got Whammied, But I'm Putting up to $15 if he hits Big Bucks First
1-$750 ($750 - 2E)
5-Whammy (Dollar Bill Whammy) ($0 - 1E)
Jay: Make That $20
Lea: Count Me In
Cleo passes to Jill
1-Move 1 Space to $1,250 or $750 and a Spin ($5,750)

Tiffany's Turn
11-$650
While Tiffany's The Next Spin
2-Pool Table $4,495 ($5,145)
Pass 4 To Jill forcing Allison to boost the Wager to $25 should she hit Big Bucks First

Jill
15-$500 ($6,250 - 3P)
10-$750 + One Spin ($7,000 - 1E, 2P)
3-$2,000 ($9,000 - 1E, 1P)
8-$2,000 ($11,000 - 1E)
Passes Back to Tiffany with 1 Spin

Tiffany
16-$1,200 ($6,345 - !E)
Passes back to Jill

Jill
1-$750

After Round 1: Cleo Has $0, Tiffany has $6,345 and Jill has $11,750 and first place however Lea requested to play Shout by Lulu when ever Jill is leading after the First Round and She Did.

However During the Final Question Round the betting continues however Lea wagered $50 if Tiffany is the first person to hit Big Bucks, Allison boosted the wager to $50 as well if Jill hits big bucks and for me I'm bumping it to $100 if Cleo Hits Big Bucks in Round 2.

But When the 2nd and Final Question Round ended: Cleo gets 5, Jill gets 7 and Tiffany gets 5

Cleo $0 5E 2W
17-Tag Heuer Link Watches $5,100 ($5,100 - 4E)
13-$3,000 ($8,100 - 3E)
2-$2,500 ($10,600 - 2E)
2-$2,500 ($13,100 - 1E)
1-Whammy (Maid Whammy)
Jay: OH NO, CLEO WHAMMIED!, CLEO WHAMMIED!

Tiffany $6,345 5E
10-Microsoft Suite $3,299 ($9,644 - 4E)
10-Zorb Package $3,150 ($12,794 - 3E)
4-$6,000 + One Spin ($18,794 - 3E)
2-$1,550 ($20,344 - 2E)
11-$4,000 + One Spin ($24,344 - 2E)
8-$1,750 + One Spin ($26,094 - 2E)
14-$1,750 ($27,844 - 1E)
10-Hot Dog Cart $5,500 ($33,344)

Jill $11,750 7E
6-Move 2 Spaces to $6,000 + One Spin ($17,750 - 7E)
9-Whammy (Can Can Whammy) ($0 - 6E)
5-$167,837 in Cash ($167,837 - 5E)
Passes 5 to Tiffany

Tiffany $33,344 5P
9-$1,500 + One Spin ($34,844 - 1E 4P)
1-Whammy (Kissing Whammy) ($0 - 3E) Lea: Disaster Strikes, At Least My Money is when Tiffany Hits Big Bucks!
14-Move 1 Space to $3,000 over $1,500 and a Spin ($3000 - 3E)
5-Whammy (Cat Chasing Whammy) ($0 - 2E) Lea: Tiffany got whammy #2!
12-Whammy (Jackhammer Whammy ($0 - 1E) Lea: C'mon, It's Doomsday for that diehard Seahawks Fan!
Tiffany can pass to Jill for a Possible Sudden Death should she hit a Whammy

Jill
2-$1,550 (GAME OVER!)

Jill wins with $169,387 but since nobody hit Big Bucks however Lea Cayanan's bet did paid off after Jill Prince won the Tuesday heat of the NAPFA Superfan Tournament in which she mathematically clinched podium #1 for the Friday Finals in hopes of winning the Trip to Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa, FL as I Blared out "Shout" by Lulu again.

Afterwards we got ready to get some desert by turning up the heat for some s'mores while listening to R&B Music on Rhythm Radio when they are playing "Between the Sheets" by The Isley Brothers however Jillian Harris (who was on Season 13 of The Bachelor) along with Melissa Rycroft (also from Season 13 of The Bachelor who was also a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader) is getting ready to heat up the Marshmallows before we get the Chocolate Bars Ready.

Melissa: Had you Remembered that we had a Choir Drill Squad Practice Earlier, Lexi?

Lexi: Yep, I Won, That's Great however I did sing and it was a lot of fun.

Sydney made a Cheer to let Jillian put the Chocolate Bar on a Heated Marshmallow being placed on 2 Graham Crackers.

Sydney: Just Eat It, Just Eat It

Jillian eats the S'more and it's Delicious

Sydney: Yes, That will work!

Jay: Well Lea, You Took a Wager in which Buffalo Bills superfan Jill Prince won Heat #2 of the NAPFA Superfans Tournament

Lea: Well, I Think so we can get some Chickenjoy Tomorrow.

Jay: Great Idea, But That's Really Good

However Jenn took off her to show off the One-Piece Swimsuit that she wore in Artistic Swimming Practice earlier.

Jenn: How Do You Like It Now?

Several of the Girls in that Squad replied many times however Lea really liked it and said "Of Course, Nice Job and Nice Legs and Maybe I'll be an artistic swimmer, too!"

Anyway we enjoyed some Hot Chocolate or Hot Cider at Night while they enjoyed these S'mores however it was a lot of fun.

Meanwhile we had to stay on a Heated Swimming Pool however Jillian gets another Lifesaver from Jess Edwards and she really loved her.

Later That Night at Around 10PM: Daisy still getting sometime to deal with Edwina about Minnesota however the Baseball Season is Starting Soon, "I Think we are getting ready for the 3004 Baseball Season later next month so the Minneapolis Twins and the Minneapolis Freeze will be battling each other however we're on the Panthers so we should do it" said Daisy, "Of Course I'll be placing for the Freeze while you Daisy go for the Twins" said Edwina, "Looks like it's Midnight in Minnesota compared to here 10PM in here", Daisy said.

However, Lexi Young learned to Sing just like she did on Choir Drill Practice but Lea Cayanan and some other girls joined her to sing "Giving Him Something He Can Feel" by En Vogue.

Last edited by stratonapba : 02-06-2024 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:59 PM   #8
stratonapba
Mascot

This Just In: Mashika Moore from Rancho Cucamonga won Wednesday's Heat with $79,990 however she gets the 2nd seat so it will be Jill vs. Mashika vs. Shemika on Friday as of right now but things will change tomorrow on Press Your Luck as the NAPFA Superfan Tournament continues, More Details as it develops.

Last edited by stratonapba : 02-07-2024 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2024, 10:01 PM   #9
stratonapba
Mascot

This Just In on Thursday's NAPFA Superfan Tournament: Kiera Morris a fan of the Minnesota Vikings of the Soon to be played Heartland Football League from St. Paul won with $35,900 it will not be enough to play for the trip to the Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa on Friday however the Friday matchup remains the same as Jill Prince will take on Mashika Moore and Shemika McMurtry for more cash and prizes and a Trip to Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa.

Note: Regular Play will resume on Monday with Raul Villanueva from Milliani, HI returns as the Champion after getting his strategy cut out to watch the NAPFA Superfan Tournament for his gameplan with the Friday Finals taking place tomorrow.

Last edited by stratonapba : 02-09-2024 at 09:13 PM.
Old 02-09-2024, 10:16 PM   #10
stratonapba
Mascot

February 9, 3004 AD (104 AS)

With Super Bowl XLIV between The Commanders and The Jets kicking off on Sunday it's the Finals of the NAPFA Superfan Tournament on Pres Your Luck however it all comes down to the 3 Top Winners of the Week

Competing for all the marbles are

Jill Prince (Allegheny, NY): Bills fan & 3rd grade teacher whose boyfriend’s named Gregory (won $169,387 on Tuesday)
Mashika Moore (Rancho Cucamonga; born & raised in south PHI): Eagles fan married to Lisa (won $79,990 on Wednesday)
Shemika McMurtry (Thomas Town, MS) - Falcons fan & postal clerk engaged to Zoe (won $38,234 on Monday)

Whoever wins Tonight's Contest will also win a VIP Trip to Super Bowl XLIV worth $15,000 in addition to whatever it was picked up plus a Spot in the Tournament of Champions however our crew made the bet but something happened to Lea Cayanan

Lea: I'm betting $100 if Jill win the Championship and a Trip to Super Bowl XLIV

Jay: However I've Wager $20 if Jill wins the Super Bowl Trip in addition to whatever we had.

But Something Happens Charity Lawson came in which the Falcons are the Nearby Team she wagers $100 if Shemika wins the Tournament on Tonight's finals and Kimberly Gutierrez followed suit wagering a Sawbuck if Mashika Moore wins Tonight's Finals on Press Your Luck and then it's game time.

Jim Thornton: Welcome to the Culmination of the 1st Annual NAPFA Superfan's Tournament on Press Your Luck it's been a exciting week so far and with Kiera Morris winning on Thursday in which her total is not enough, Our Three Finalists battle it out for a Trip to Super Bowl XLIV who will it be is it Bills Mafia Fan Jill Prince who has won $169,387, Eagles Fan Mashika Moore who has won $79,990 or is it Shemika McMurtry from the Atlanta Falcons who has $38,234 will find out as....

Tonight These 3 NAPFA Superfans are after Big Bucks and a Chance at Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa but They'll Have to Avoid The Whammy to play the most exciting game of our lives from the Haven Studios in Glendale, It's Time to PRESS YOUR LUCK and here's the MVP of The Game...ELIZABETH BANKS!

However Elizabeth Banks makes her entrance as we get ready for the Championship of the Press Your Luck NAPFA Superfan Tournament and in the end who will win a Trip to Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa, FL?, These Answers will soon find out because In the First Football Trivia Question Round: Jill gets 5 Spins, Mashika gets 6 and Shemika got 2

But During The Commercial Break:

Lea placed a Bet if Jill is the First Person to Hit Big Bucks in the final she will get an extra $20

Jay went for $20 as well, Charity anted up the Strategy to wager $10 for Shemika is the first person to hit Big Bucks in the Whole Show but only time will tell however Shemika to her 2 Spins to start the round

13-$1,750 ($1,750 - 1E)
6-Move 2 Spaces to $3,000 + One Spin ($4,750 - 1E)
6-$500

Shemika had $5,250 now to Jill with No Money and 5 Spins

15-Foosball Table $2,478 ($2,478 - 4E)
8-$1,000 ($3,478 - 3E)
18-$500 + One Spin ($3,978 - 3E)

Jill passes 3 to Shemika with $5,250 and 3P

16-$1,200 ($6,450 - 1E, 2P)
12-Whammy (Flyswatter Whammy - $6,450 gone) ($0 - 2E)
9-Whammy (Football Player Whammy) ($0 - 1E)

Passes 1 to Jill with $3,978

12-Whammy (Pizza Chef Whammy - $3,978 gone)

Jill lost $3,978 so Mashika will start with 6 Spins

3-$2,000 ($2,000 - 5E)
11-Move 2 Spaces to $1,750 ($3,750 - 4E)
1-Whammy (Pennywise Whammy - $3,750 gone) ($0 - 3E)
5-$1,250 ($1,250 - 2E)
2-$1,500 ($2,750 - 1E)

Mashika passes 1 to Shemika with No Money and 2 Whammies

7-Whammy (Inflatable Tube Whammy)

With Shemika gets her 3rd whammy to end Round 1, Mashika has the lead with $2,750 as we head to the Final Round in which all players answer football trivia but in the end Jill took 10, Mashika took 3 and Shemika took 4 to the Final Big Board Round

Jill $0 10E

15-$2,500 + One Spin ($2,500 - 10E)
4-$10,000 + One Spin ($12,500 - 10E)
16-$3,000 ($15,500 - 9E)
2-$2,500 ($18,000 - 8E)
16-$3,000 ($21,000 - 7E)
13-$3,500 ($24,500 - 6E)
14-Move 1 Space to $3,000 over $1,500 and a Spin ($27,500 - 5E)
7-$2,500 ($30,000 - 4E)
2-$1,500 ($31,550 - 3E)
3-Whammy (Dinosaur Whammy - $31,550 gone) ($0 - 2E)
16-$3,000 ($3,000 - 1E)
13-$5,000 ($8,000)

Now It's Shemika Turn with 4 Spins and 3 Whammies

9-Whammy (Cruise Ship Whammy - OUT OF THE GAME)

With Shemika being out of the game, Mashika is up with $2,750 and 3 Spins
8-$1,500 + One Spin ($4,250 - 3E)
17-Whammy (Britney Spears Whammy - $4,250 gone) ($0 - 2E)
18-$1,500 + One Spin ($1,500 - 2E)
18-$1,500 + One Spin ($3,000 - 2E)
5-Doghouses $14,667 ($17,667 - 1E)

Mashika has passed to Jill will make 1 last spin of the game
9-$2,000 or Lose 1 Whammy (It doesn't Matter because Mashika is going to the Super Bowl with $17,667!)

Mashika did win Doghouses and a Trip to the Super Bowl in Tampa, FL for winning the NAPFA Super Fan Tournament and a Spot in this years Tournament of Champions in November and went home with $112,657 in Cash and Prizes

However Jill won $8,000 in addition to the $169,387 she won Tuesday leaving home with $173,387

And Shemika despite of being whammied out she won $38,234 on Monday.

Elizabeth Banks: And That Concludes the NAPFA Superfan Tournament on Press Your Luck thanks to all the Superfans who Participate in this Tournament Week we will be back here on Monday as our Returning Champion Raul Villanueva will be joining us for his 2nd night in hopes of adding to his $2,600 he already has until then this is Elizabeth Banks saying so long from Press Your Luck, Good Night Everybody!

And So With the Credits Start the Roll, Charity won the bet and gets $100 to spend on the Snacks for the Super Bowl between the New York Jets and the Washington Commanders on Sunday at the Supermarket but in the meantime, it's time to watch the Super Bowl Greatest Commercials on the PCBN!
Old 02-13-2024, 01:22 AM   #11
stratonapba
Mascot

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY AT THE VILLA DE LA BAY (February 12, 3004 - 104 AS)

Well My Friends are Enjoying Super Bowl Sunday as The Phoenix Cardinals and the New York Jets are Fighting it out for the Vince Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa, FL however following the Opening Kickoff the first scoring play came in with 13:07 Remaining as Michael Vick connected a 31 Yard To Pass to Larry Fitzgerald took take first blood but later on with 10:29, The New York Jets get their first interception by Ralph Baker however the Cards Jim O'Brien kicked a 44 Yard Field Goal with 8:33 Remaining however Joe Danelo followed up with 4:08 Remaining in the 3rd Quarter

However Michael Vick grabbed a 10 Yard TD Pass to Rollin Prather to make it 17-3 Cards in the 2nd Quarter before the Jets and Cards booted Field Goals to end the half with a 20-6 Score but at Halftime as the Disney Characters performed to honor the Movies in a "Salute to the Stars of the Silver Screen"

However The 2nd Half Saw Jim O'Brien kicking both Field LGoals as the Cards lead the Jets 26-6

But the Fourth Quarter saw Joe Namath getting a 19 Yard TD pass to Don Maynard with a 1:29 remaining but that won'tbe enough as in the end Jim O'Brien booted a 42 Yard Field Goal to end the Super Bowl as the Cardinals beat the Jets 29-13 to win Super Bowl XLIV and Larry Fitzgerald became the games MVP as the Cards won the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

THE NEXT DAY

We will be living the Villa because we are heading South for the Season Opener for the USCRA Jollibee Cup Series however the place is at a Super Speedway near College of the Canyons which hosted all William S. Hart Union High School District High School Football Games (and maybe a Franchise in the NAPFA for a Team serving the Santa Clarita Valley) as they will get to Kickoff at a 2.5 Mile Tri-Oval however the Road Trip began and Lea and Lexi will have too Stop on their Road Trip to Patterson, CA however Diana Villegas is on the Trip as they are getting ready to go to Love's Travel Stop....with an Arby's in it however everybody got out on the Motorcoach to buy food for me I got a 9 Piece Chicken Nuggets Meal with Curly Fries and a Large Coke Zero

Back at the coach, she complains in her confessional that her conflict with Maria is so good, she didn't get out of the motorcoach. “I’m exhausted, I’m lethargic, I’m breaking out.” however Sydney and Maria are sleeping in that coach as well.

Back Here in Patterson, Diana told Lea about the Big Event this weekend as the Jollibee Cup Series Kickoff Race will take place in Southern California however the Entry List will have more than 50 racers compete but 40 will go on to the Main Event the following week we will be in the Bay Area.

Back at the Coach, Katelyn had announced and took Jenn, Daisy, Edwina, Allison, Rachel, Autumn, Kelsey T, Jenn, Madina, Lea, Kelsey A but she also counter took the entire lot and were still driving for the next stop is at heads to Madera, CA however I hope can watch PYL on the Motorcoach TV because It's a New Episode however when I'm listening on the Radio something happens "In a Dream" by Jossette plays in the background inn which we are still driving down to Madera however In Real Life I've been the Madera when I get to see my Grandma back in the 2000's (No Joke needed whatsoever) however we were ready to get ready fo a Winter Training Friendly against a Team from Madera, CA which is an affiliate from the Fresno Grizzlies however the Panthers win over Madera 3-2 with Autumn Wagonner getting a Double which le to an RBI early on the 4th inning when we got back to the Motorcoach, Press Your Luck is on

Elizabeth Banks: Thank You and Welcome to Press Your Luck, I Hope you were delighted to enjoy as everyone will enjoy that Day After the Super Bowl Edition because We've Finished Our 1st annual NAPFA Superfan Tournament and it was a Lot of Fun, And Now we're back to regular play as we begin with our returning champion who has taken the NAPFA Superfan Tournament Week off please welcome Raul Villaueva who came here from Millani, HI for winning a Contestant Search sponsored by KHON-TV who has $2,600 welcome Raul

And So The Post Super Bowl Edition of Press Your Luck went off in style however Lea and Rachel was cheering on Raul who came here from her home state challenging Raul is Luci and Erin for those who don't know

Raul Villanueva (RC): From Mililani, HI; married to his best friend Tarra, and they have a 5-year old son; Raul also has a twin brother, and they taught at the Kanoelani Elementary ("Go, Rainbows!"), even playing pranks on their students and each other, so it was a lot of fun!
Luci Flores de Apodaca: From Anaheim Hills, CA; married for 35 years to the smartest man she knows, and they have three children and two daughters-in-law; since her husband is Cuban, and her name is Luci, she named her child "Little Ricky"; Luci also taught for a long time and loved all of it!
Erin Liuzzo: From Temecula, CA; married to her husband pilot Santo from Sicily with a daughter, and her son and her parents are cheering her on from Heaven; she made a "vision board" of all the things she wanted to have happen this year, and the Wheel was nice, big, beautiful, and colorful, and it has manifested.

First Question Round Results: Raul gets 5, Luci gets 6 and Erin gets 7 as they get ready for the First Big Board Round in which a spin can be worth as much $5,000 and another spin

And Raul has 5 Spins to lead it off
10-$750 + One Spin ($750 - 5E)
7-Whammy (Oprah Winfrey Whammy) ($0 - 4E 1W)
2-$1,500 ($1,500 - 3E 1W)
7-$470 ($1,970 - 2E 1W)
9-Move 1 Space to $1,000 over $750 + One Spin ($2,970 - 1E 1W)
4-$3,000 + One Spin ($5,970 - 1E 1W)
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($9,970 - 1E 1W)
15-$500 ($10,470)

Luci is next with 6 Spins
12-Whammy (Breakdance Whammy) ($0 - 5E 1W)
1-Move 1 Space to $750 + One Spin instead of a Home Makeover ($750 - 5E 1W)
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($4,750 - 5E 1W)
16-$1,200 ($5,950 - 5E 1W)
13-$1,750 ($7,700 - 4E 1W)

Passes 4 to Raul
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($14,470 - 1E 3P 1W)
10-Ice Karting $4,320 ($18,790 - 1E 2P 1W)
1-$750 ($19,540 - 1E 1P 1W)
16-$1,250 ($20,790 - 1E)

Passes Back to Luci with 1 Spin
7-$470 ($8,170)

Now It's Erin's Turn
14-Whammy (George Washington Whammy) ($0 - 6E 1W)
6-Go Back 2 to $3,000 + One Spin ($3,000 - 6E 1W)
1-Whammy (Snow White Whammy) $0 - 5E 2W)

Passes 5 to Raul
14-$2,000 ($22,790 - 4P)
17-Whammy (Inflatable Tube Whammy) ($0 - 3E 2W)

Passes 3 back to Luci
1-Whammy (Harry Potter Whammy) ($0 - 2E 2W)

Luci passes 2 back to Raul
5-$1,250 ($1,250 - 1P)
5-Hammock $2,000 ($3,250)

After the First Round 1 has ended Sydney, Maria and Lexi had forced to use their Night Card while they were in Madera, CA because they are staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites when we get there however Kelsey T. has just got the exemption to stay in the Suites and prevented her to go out with Lexi and 2 others but will spent more time with Kelsey A. meanwhile on the TV the 2nd Spin Round: Raul takes 7, Luci get 3 and Erin gets 1 so Luci takes 3 to start it off

9-$1,500 + One Spin ($1,500 - 3E 2W)
2-$2,000 ($3,500 - 2E 2W)
3-Whammy (Choir Whammy) ($0 - 1E 3W)
5-Whammy (Bartender Whammy) (WHAMMIED OUT!)

Now Erin Takes the Lone Spin in Round #2 and gets....

14-Move 1 Space to $2,000 + One Spin instead of $5,000 ($2,000 - 1E)
13-$5,000 ($7,000)

Now to Raul the Returning Champ

11-$4,000 + One Spin ($7,250 - 7E 2W)
18-$1,000 + One Spin ($8,250 - 7E 2W)
3-Whammy (Samurai Whammy Whammy) ($0 - 6E 3W)
6-$4,000 + One Spin ($4,000 - 6E 3W)
14-$1,750 ($5,750 - 5E 3W)
3-Horse Riding Lessons for a Year $7,150 ($12,900 - 4E 3W)

Pass 4 Back to Erin
11-Advance 2 to $3,000 ($10,000 - 3P 2W)
15-$2,000 + One Spin ($12,000 - 1E 2P 2W)
6-$4,000 + One Spin ($16,000 - 2E 1P 2W)
17-Whammy (Eye Doctor Whammy) ($0 - 2E 3W)
2-$1,550 ($1,550 - 1E)

Passes back to Raul for The Win
4-$6,000 + One Spin ($18,900 - 1E)

Passes back to Erin for a chance to stay in the game
17-Whammy (GAME OVER, RAUL WINS!)

However Raul won with $18,900 in Cash and Riding Lessons putting him up to a 2 game total of $21,500 and a Chance to Come Back to Tomorrow as for Lea and Rachel who is cheering on Raul, They've Celebrate and with that they will spend the night with Lexi in which they will join Maria, Sydney and some others but not Kelsey A. and Kelsey T.

Later Jay was in the Coach with Diana however we are still entering Jack in the Box as they got a Post-PYL Game Meal following Raul Villanueva's $18,900 win on his 2nd Appearance for me I got 2 Tacos with Large Curly Friends and a Large Coke Zero however something happens when we get to the Motorcoach in which "Gypsy" by Fleetwood Mac in the RV as they are driving to the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Madera so Jay is still sleeping until they got to the Hotel.

LATER THAT NIGHT

V/O: And Now Howard Cosell's Sportsbreak

Howard Cosell: Hello Everyone, I'm Howard Cosell and on Sunday it was an Epic Super Bowl so Speaking of Sports the Phoenix Cardinals taking on the New York Jets for the Ultimate Prize, The Vince Lombardi Trophy in Tampa Stadium

However in the First Quarter, Michael Vick fired a 31 Yard TD Pass to Larry Fitzgerald with 13:39 Remaining but later the Cards will get a Field Goal followed by the Jets as the Cards Lead 10-3

And In The 2nd Quarter, Michael Vick scored a 10 Yard Touchdown Pass to Rollin Prather as the Cards lead 17-3 followed by Both Teams getting a Field Goal as the Cards lead at Halftime 20-6

In the 2nd Half, Following 2 Field Goals by Jim O'Brien in the 3rd Quarter, Joe Namath grabbed a 19 yard TD Pass to Don Maynard in 4th Quarter but it will be enough as Jim O'Brien kicked the Game Winning Field Goal as the Phoenix Cardinals beat the New York Jets 29-13 as the Cardinals win their 1st Super Bowl in Franchise History and joining him as the Starting QB who helped the Cards to win the Super Bowl, Michael Vick so Michael congratulations on winning the Super Bowl what hapopened?

Michael Vick: Well we did at least we got a 1st Quarter TD Pass to Larry Fitzgerald and a 2nd Quarter TD Pass to Rollin Prather

Howard: Of Course but Fitzgerald did racked up 5 Receptions for 126 Yards in addition to a TD Pass in the First Quarter for being the MVP Why?

Michael: He's a Good Wide Receiver, However I Went 13 for 31 for 217 Yards and picked off twice to Jet Defenders but anyway we think we won the Super Bowl so we will go back to back Next Year so San Francisco here we come!

Howard: That will be a Great Idea however the North America All Star Sports Spectacular is coming and you're representing the Southwest

Michael: Great Idea and I'm taking the MVP named Larry and Rollin with Me.

Howard: Congratulations and will see you Denver for the All Star

Michael: Thanks

Howard: And That wraps up another edition of Sportsbreak until then I'm Howard Cosell, So Long For Now

After the Weather that we listened to the radio we Spend the Night at the La Quinta Inn so we were getting to drive to Newhall, CA for a 3.5 Hour Drive Give or Take tomorrow, However we are listening to "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift so we are trying to get ready fo a Big Jollibee Cup Series Opener when they got to Newhall we had a Barbecue afterwards we went on the Campfire however what about the S'mores?

"We Got It at the Wal-Mart" said Lexi, "however we got the Graham Crackers and the Chocolate Bars and the Marshmallows"

"That's Great but anyway, at least we are staying up late" said Lea.

"Probably Can Anyone Get the stuff ready for the season opener for the NASCAR Cup Series in Newhall, CA" said Lexi.
Old 02-14-2024, 01:16 AM   #12
stratonapba
Mascot

February 14, 3004 AD (104 AS)

We Left the Hotel but they will head to the Freeway after we buy some food at Carl's Jr. however I went for a Breakfast Burger Combo with Hashbrowns and a Large Coke Zero afterwards we got on the freeway however we are listening to "Da Dip" by Freak Nasty as we are driving down California 99 as it makes it's way to Fresno before we head down to Newhall, CA for the Season Opening Jollibee Cup Series at the Southern California Super Speedway in Santa Clarita, CA however everyone got excited

Lea Cayanan: At Least we are now on the Entry List along with Jay so we hope we will start the Season in Southern California with a Big Win.

Kelsey Toussant: Well, We Hope that we will be in the entry list so it will be a Big Field as We Know It.

Jay Jianoran: Well, I'm in and I'm going to get a chance on winning a Jollibee Cup Series race so it will be exciting.

Kelsey T.: So Looks Like It will be exciting

However Something has happens it took place at the Super Speedway as several members are trying out to enter the Season Opener at Santa Clarita however the entry list is going to be revealed for tomorrow we will have to run Qualifying Today so it will be exciting so the Duels will be scheduled to take place on Thursday however Qualifying is on as we are getting ready for the Rhythm Radio Duels coming up on Thursday however the first wave of drivers are ready to Practice leading into Qualifying at Night however Kelsey Anderson will lead the first group of racers for Practice including 2 Bay Area Bred Racers consisting of Gabby Rodriguez and Jade Aganus.

“It’s definitely a little dagger to the heart,” says Jess with a sigh. All the women are disappointed, and Maria asks if any of them would have taken Lea’s “steal a one-on-one day” card if she hadn’t burned it. “Um, yeah,” says Kelsey T. “I definitely would have kept the card. I don’t know if I would have used it.” We stan an honest queen.

The women continue to sip their soda, but all of them are feeling pretty glum. Rachel tears up in her confessional, and Kelsey T. excuses herself to cry in an alleyway. Hang in there, ma’am!

As for Kelsey A., Jade A., Gabby R. and several others they take their first laps in the 2.5 mile tri-oval as they will attempt to Qualify for the Duels which will go off in two days from tonight however Kelsey Anderson sets up her First Practice Lap before Qualifying of 49.297 Seconds however Jade Aganus took her shot on her practice lap and gets 47.213 Seconds, Gabby Rodriguez went for 46.772 Seconds

Now Another Team led by Rachel Nance and Lea Cayanan led this group for this Practice and it includes Bay Area Bred Racers Jaliyah Williams, Aria Patel, Janet Alfonso and Makayla Lee as they join the others on the track for the Practice Run however more and more racers are still getting ready to practice for the Season Opener at Santa Clarita, CA and later I stepped up to the Car and get ready to practice and set up a good time of 46.420 Seconds which gave him 10th Place in the Practice Board

Autumn Waggoner (Spotter): Good Work, Jay

Jay: 10th Place, Let's Keep Going and Keep it Real Good!

Autumn (on Spotter): Okay, Let's Go

Jay: Got It.

Jay Jianoran is still keeping the Practice Going while Autumn is getting to ready to root for Jay but something happened...

Autumn: Got to See what will happen next on the Next Practice Lap

Jenn: Autumn, Day Card Announcement Time!

Autumn: Oh, I'll take off my Headset

Jenn: Sorry About It, Let's Go

However Autumn took off her headset as she decided to ask Jenn so she would take Lexi, Daisy, Autumn, Maria, Katelyn, Madina, Lea, Jess, Kelsey T. and everyone else will have to a Post-Practice Outing which will take place before qualifying however After Practice is Over we went out to the Valencia Marketplace however we will get some stuff for Qualifying coming up however they got S'mores for the Post-Qualifying Campfire coming up later tonight afterwards Jenn took Katelyn, Lexi and Madina to the Wood Ranch while the rest stay behind and went to McDonald's...at Wal-Mart

However Autumn, Daisy, Kelsey T. and Lea are talking about the Season Opener at Santa Clarita however we are still getting ready to qualify later tonight while Jay is ready to go qualifying to make the 40 Car Field for the Season Opener with Jade A. however "we could start in the Front Row Tonight and I want to win the pole" said Jay, but Jade A. replied "Um Yes, Maybe with only a 40 car field we could ever do it."

Back in the Trailer Rachel will be going out with Kelsey A. by racing first to Qualify for the Field and so it will be a 40 Car field to race with however Qualifying Began as Rachel Nance tried to Qualify to make the field however other drivers are under qualifying now to see who will win the pole but in the end who won the pole....

AND THE FIRST EVER PEPSI POLE WENT TO LEA CAYANAN WITH THE QUICKEST TIME OF 49.536 SECONDS

Fireworks went out as the First Ever Pepsi Pole of the Season went to Lea Cayanan as the Crowd Went wild however we were getting ready for a Post-Qualifying Party @ Night however Allison H., Autumn W., Edwina and Madina will be sent to a Special Minor League Camp beginning tomorrow.

LATER THAT NIGHT AFTER JAY LISTENS TO SPEAKING OF EVERYTHING WITH HOWARD COSSELL ON TUESDAY NIGHT

And Now We're Back to the Music on Rhythm Radio LA with this hit by Glenn Frey to start the night shift with "The One You Love"

Jay has started to the Nighttime Campfire ready on the Outskirts of Santa Clarita Superspeedway as they are camping at night however with Lea winning the pole the Rhythm Radio Duels are ready for a firm go on Thursday.

Jay: Lea, Do You See what you were working on the Marshmallows?

Lea: Yes, However I'm Still Working On It

Jay: But Look at this!

He Holds up a Packet of Asher's Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers

Jay: Wanna Try Some

Lea: Uh Sure, We Should Take It

Jay: That will be a great idea, Put that on the Marshmallow in which you got heated

Lea: Okay

However SWV's Can We is playing next with "Can We" however everyone is still Camping at Night before they go to bed Jenn told to Chrissa P. and Jillian about the Rhythm Radio Duels

Jenn: Well The Duels are Taking Place on Thursday however we will make the Final 40 for the Season Opener at Santa Clarita and I Think it will be exciting Lea won the pole anyway she deserved it.

Jillian H.: At Least Lea did it, Anyway you will be starting 11th in Race #2 of the Duel because I'm your spotter JT.

Jenn: Oh Really

Jillian H.: This is exciting so we hope you need to get a chance of making the field, okay?

Jenn: Got It, Let's win this thing.

Kelsey A.: They told me that Jillian H. told me do so however Jillian H. got this idea maybe they will be having a pool party tomorrow before the duels on thursday although Jillian H. shows her shapely legs at night.

However "A Little Love" by Juice Newton began to play on her MP3 Player as the posse is camping until the next day.
Old 02-19-2024, 11:38 PM   #13
stratonapba
Mascot

Jollibee Cup Season Opener in Santa Clarita

With 40 Cars in the Field to begin Stage 1, Lea Cayanan and Kyle Busch le the Field to the Green Flag however I've Started 17th so I need to get my work cut out until Lap 36 when I took over first place but the FIrst Caution took place on Lap 50 involving 7 cars knocking them out of the race however I did win Stage #1

In Stage #2: Terry Labonte took over the lead after the restart but later in Lap 84 Kevin Harvick took over but when Stage #2 ended Kyle Busch and won as the Race makes it past the Halfway Point.

The Final Stage well it's all Kyle Busch as he won the Jollibee Season Opener 500 at Santa Clarita Superspeedway.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #8 Kyle Busch - Lenovo Chevrolet - 228
  2. #01 Jay Jianoran - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 218
  3. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Mark Martin '93 Chevrolet - 194
  4. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 185
  5. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - DeWalt Toyota - 180
  6. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 193
  7. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 177
  8. #10 Lea Cayanan - Jollibee Chevrolet - 171
  9. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 160
  10. #4 Kevin Harvick - Rheem Chasing A Cure Ford - 169
  11. #12 Ryan Blaney - Duracell Ford - 155
  12. #20 Tony Stewart - Rheem Toyota - 145
  13. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet - 145
  14. #17 Aria Patel - Fifth/Third Bank Ford - 135
  15. #24 Rosie Pasko - Axalta Jeff Gordon '01 Chevrolet - 130
  16. #40 Tenley Sweet - Kendall Pontaic - 125
  17. #28 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevrolet - 121
  18. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet - 119
  19. #94 Bill Elliott - - McDonald's Ford - 110
  20. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 105
  21. #37 Mary Ting - K-Mart Ford - 100
  22. #25 Jane Alfonso - Unifirst Chevrolet - 107
  23. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 94
  24. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Cale Yarboough 70's Toyota - 85
  25. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford - 80
  26. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 79
  27. #21 Alexis Hernandez - DEX Imaging Ford - 70
  28. #55 Ashley Raymond - Square D Chevrolet - 65
  29. #23 Darrell Waltrip - 23XI Racing Toyota - 60
  30. #89 Maggie Cai - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 55 (-1)
  31. #6 Haley Archuleta - Kings Hawaiian Ford - 50 (-1)
  32. #18 Bobby Labonte - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 45 (-1)
  33. #59 Sierra Huerta - Kingsford Chevrolet - 40 (-1)
  34. #96 Sydney Lutges - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 35 (OUT)
  35. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford - 30 (-OUT)
  36. #52 Ron Alfonso - AC Delco Chevrolet - 25 (OUT)
  37. #36 Kimberly Solorio - Skittles Pontiac - 20 (OUT)
  38. #22 Melina Chagola - Verizon 5G Ford - 15 (OUT)
  39. #29 Riley Meillio - Little Caesars Chevrolet - 10 (OUT)
  40. #38 Samantha Nunez - Ford Credit Ford - 5 (OUT)

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-11-2024 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-20-2024, 01:36 AM   #14
stratonapba
Mascot

SUNDAY AFTER THE RACE HAD ENDED

We are heading from Southern California for along drive back to Bay Area however walnut Creek is next for a 6 Hour drive or so however we decided to have lunch at Taco Bell in a Pilot in Zachary Ave. in Bakersfield however I went for a Mexican Pizza Combo with a Large Pepsi Max however it was fun

Later On we went to McDonalds in Los Banos before we take the 152 to Walnut Creek however I set next to Rachel Nance as they are getting close to Opening Day but Jeffrey Osborne's Stay With Me Tonight is playing on MP3 however I'm still getting ready that South City maybe next Rachel Nance hopes to race this week but Lea Cayanan could be moved to Gabby Rodriguez's team in which she will drive the #41, So The #10 Might Be Going to Ricky Rudd in South San Francisco effective Next Week however Gabby while heading back to San Jose said yes.

THE NEXT DAY (February 20, 3004 AD - 104 AS)

Lexi talked with Jay in his own room because she needs to talk more about their respective procreation timelines. “I know that you want more of a long engagement, and you want after this to take some time before wee need more drivers,” she says. “But that’s just not something that I have the privilege to do right now with my health situation.” Lexi adds that she simply must move at a “faster pace,” and she doesn’t expect Jay to make such a major adjustment to his own plans. “I think it would be unfair to keep me here when I am just on a different timeline,” she concludes, her voice catching in her throat.

But Lexi is going to Minor League Camp however Jessica are joining her is who?

Answer: Katelyn and Lea they are sent to Minor League Camp as well however the 2nd Race of in the inaugural USCRA Season is ready to shape up in South San Francisco

(Cue "Pulstar" by Vangelis)

From the PBN Radio Patrol headquarters in South San Francisco, I'm Cara Subijano

Walter F. Mondale says his perhaps spectacular victory in the Great Plains Republic Caucuses in which they can convince Democrats to beat Bob Dole however they will meet up Next Week in Minneapolis for the next round of the Caucus.

In Beirut, The North American Marines began pulling their combat forces out of Beirut today to Navy ships offshore as Israeli Warplanes are Bombed and strafed suspected Guerrilla Positions in the Syrian-controlled central mountains.

The Supreme Court today refused to free the North American Enquirer from paying Carol Burnett $200,000 for suggesting in a 2997 Gossip Column that she was tipsy at a Fashionable Restaurant in Washington, DC

Capital One has announced to buy Discover for a $11 Billion in Deal that combines majors US Credit Card Companies as well as potentially shake up the payments industry, which is largely dominated by Visa and Mastercard.

Under the terms of the all-stock transaction, Discover Financial shareholders will receive Capital One shares valued at nearly $47. That’s a significant premium to the $37.22 that Discover shares closed at Friday.

Iran is ready to Deliver the Final Blow to end the 3 and a Half Year Old War as they have repulsed an Iraqi Counteroffensive and are massing along the Battlefront, Meanwhile Iraq have been accused of Iran of Shelling a Town and Damaging a School There to force it's self-imposed one week moratorium on shelling residential areas in Iran.

In Los Angeles, A Miami grand jury has indicted reputed Mafia figure Charles Delmonico on charges of Extorting $20,000 from Mayor Tom Bradley's Biggest Financial Boosters in according to a newspaper, Delmonico was charged in a Secret Indictment returned in Dade County of extorting the money from LA Businessmen Robert Michael Terry.

You're Listening to PBN Radio Patrol on Rhythm Radio West Coast

THE NEXT DAY

It's Golf Day however Meredith Phillips invited the posse to the Golf Course however She Needs help from Lea Cayanan who goes double duty to do Minor League Camp after 3PM however something happens when she is escorting to Minor League Camp however Lea got a miracle after she finished the last hole however she talked with Meredith about racing to be in the #41 so she holds up a Picture of Rachel Nance to run in the #10 at South City this week.

Meredith: Had You hold Up something?

Lea: It's a picture of my friend her home state of Hawaii, Rachel1

Meredith: Rachel she can go to Minor League Camp with her to go double duty

Lea: So I'll be in the #10 while Rachel will be in the #41

Meredith: This maybe a Great Idea

Lea: Well It's Really Exciting

LATER THAT NIGHT

There will be a Nice Dinner Tonight however Lea and Meredith are watching what happened with the #10 Car as It Ran in Santa Clarita enroute to a 8th Place Finish however Meredith along with Lea in which she made Potato Leek Soup using the Date Night Cookbook that Meredith wrote in this book before they had Grilled Flank Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy it was delicious

However When Meredith and Lea went to the Villa in which they met Rachel Nance by Surprise, She greeted Meredith Philips for the First Time

Rachel: Hey, Meredith welcome aboard

Meredith: Hi Rachel, Hi Lea

Rachel & Lea both said Hi in unison however we think we will know that who will be moved from Minor League Camp but who did it?

Lea is promoted from Minor League Camp along with several others I Don't Know but in the End Lea and Meredith had spent more time after she survived Minor League Camp as "Is It Over Now" by Taylor Swift began to play.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:00 PM   #15
stratonapba
Mascot

RECAPPING WHAT HAPPENED AT SOUTH CITY

The 3004 South City 500 is now underway to start Race #2 as Dneny Hamlin took the lead but later on Lap 19, Jeff Burton took over but in the end of Stage #1, Gabby Rodriguez won.

Moving to Stage #2: Nicole Cortez took the lead however on Lap #79, Ricky Rudd now leads but a caution came in eliminating 7 racers but in the end Julia Biasina won Stage #2

To The Final Stage: Julia Biasina started it off on the Restart on Lap 102 to begin the Final Stage but on Lap 136 Alexis Hernandez took over then on Lap 161 Martin Truex Jr. has beat the lead but with 26 to go Janet Alfonso now has the lead and went on to win at South City.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #25 Janet Alfonso - Alfonso Racing Chevrolet - 211
  2. #17 Aria Patel - Fifth/Third Bank Ford - 203
  3. #01 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Chevrolet - 194
  4. #24 Rosie Pasko - Valvoline Ford - 190
  5. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 198
  6. #2 Jade Aganus - Verizon 5G Ford - 175
  7. #36 Caitlyn Leung - M&M's Pontiac - 175
  8. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 180
  9. #21 Alexis Hernandez - DEX Imaging Ford - 165
  10. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Chevrolet - 155
  11. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 150
  12. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 145
  13. #12 Ryan Blaney - Wabash Ford - 140
  14. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 139
  15. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 130
  16. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford - 133
  17. #96 Julia Biasina - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 140
  18. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 129
  19. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 110
  20. #89 Maggie Cai (-1) - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 105
  21. #5 Kyle Larson (-1) - Valvoline Chevrolet - 100
  22. #13 Renee Celio (-1) - First Plus Ford - 98
  23. #8 Kyle Busch (-1) - Lenovo Chevrolet - 90
  24. #18 Bobby Labonte (-1) - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 85
  25. #7 Alan Kulwicki (OUT 1) - Hooters Ford - 80
  26. #22 Melina Chagola (OUT 1) - Maxwell House Ford - 75
  27. #15 Micha Bautista (OUT 1) - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 70
  28. #64 Jarrell Paloma (OUT 1) - Schneider Electric Chevrolet - 73
  29. #94 Bill Elliott (OUT 1) - McDonald's Ford - 60
  30. #6 Haley Archuleta (OUT 1) - King's Hawaiian Ford - 62
  31. #1 Neil Bonnett (OUT 1) - Advent Health Chevrolet - 50
  32. #42 Nicole Cortez (OUT 1) - Wendy's Chevrolet - 49
  33. #19 Martin Truex Jr. (OUT 1) - Bass Pro Shops Toyota - 43
  34. #37 Mary Ting (OUT 2) - K-Mart/RC Cola Ford - 35
  35. #41 Rachel Nance (OUT 2) - HAAS Ford - 30
  36. #40 Karla Perez (OUT 2) - Kendall Pontiac - 25
  37. #3 Dale Earnhardt (OUT 2) - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 20
  38. #52 Ron Alfonso (OUT 2) - AC Delco Chevrolet - 15
  39. #4 Kevin Harvick (OUT 2) - Hunt Brothers Pizza Ford - 10
  40. #59 Sierra Huerta (OUT 2) - Kingsford Ford - 6

---------

THE DAY AFTER THE RACE AT SOUTH CITY

Following a 3rd Place finish we decided to go on our next stop however we will be in Cupertino however we still have a 40 Car Field this time for the running of the Pennzoil 400 but that's coming up later in the week however Kelsey T. drew the First Day Card and takes Daisy with her so that's the beginning as they get ready to Practice for the Pennzoil 400 however we will have 2 cars running a test session however this could help make it in the entry list for This Sunday's Event however we will trying to run test cars to get a ride for this weekend.

However Following a Great Test Session they decided to head to the swimming pool to relax after the Test Session in which she urges Kelsey to "Stay Optimistic"

Later That Night when they got home, Another Day Card Pops Up as Kelsey A. takes Kelsey T., Maria, Rachel and Jenn to go for One Offs along with a few others for this weekend howeverr the girls decided to eat out for dinner at Mountain Mike's Pizza in Saratoga however Daisy is hoping to race but Rachel wants to race in the #41 for a 2nd Time However, Jade Aganus wanted Daisy or Maria to race however it will be a 40 Car Field and a lot are trying to make the field however Jade played Asia's "Only Time Will Tell" on MP3 however Daisy will go Jade Aganus Racing Team and will be running the #02 This Week at Monta Vista but for Maria she needed to make the call on the next day but in the meantime we played a Friendly Game of Ice Hockey however it was a lot of fun.

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-13-2024 at 02:13 AM.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:04 AM   #16
stratonapba
Mascot

THEN ON TUESDAY

Practice continues for Kelsey A., Kelsey T., Maria, Rachel and Jenn getting a chance to get a spot however Lea, Allison H., Lauren, Katelyn and Autumn are going to join in as well however it will be a race on Stock Cars to determine the one-off rides for Team Alfonso but in the end it is Kelsey Toussant getting the ride on off for Team Alfonso later that night Kelsey T. got the ride to run Team Alfonso for the Weekend howeverr Kelsey A. is hoping to make the field this weekend however when Kelsey T. sits down with Janet however Kelsey T. said "Are we going to qualify the Car this Weekend and are we hyped?" but Janet replied "Apparently we could give it a go so we will run the #84 Chevrolet this weekend" but "when are we going to sponsor the car" said Kelsey T., "I Don't Know" said Janet.

However the Next Day, Kelsey A. decided to deal with Kelsey T. about the #84 Chevrolet but a sponsor has yet to be decided however they grab some hot cocoa, and play some pool at the Non-alcoholic pub near the High School afterwards the Pool Plunge Party went off however those were attended were limited to girls and that includes those girls who are Season 28 of The Bachelor (as well as the Alumni as well) and so the Pool Plunge went off led by Audrey Luu who is on the swim team at Monta Vista High and Emily Ding who is a Member of the Stanford Artistic Swimming Team and a Monta Vita High Graduate afterwards the Party that takes place right here in the swimming pool is really exciting afterwards they will get a sponsor to run the #84 This Weekend however NAPA Auto Parts will sponsor the car This Week because Kelsey A. made the announcement however Janet made decision so Kelsey A. will be in the #84 sponsored by NAPA Auto Parts.

But in the end Jenn and Kelsey T. are going to Minor League Camp however Rachel was listening to Speaking of Sports with the Great Howard Cosell on the start of Spring Training for the Baltimore Orioles at Shipley Field at Bob "Turtle" Smith Stadium but when something happens they play "All Day, All Night" by Double-R who was the lead vocalist of this Choir Drill Squad from what was the Mountain West Conference in another world.

Sheena Stewart: Um, Are You Referring to this Double-R Thing.

Rachel Nance: That's Ruthie Reyes, She is a Member of the San Diego State Choir Drill Squad

Sheena: Yep, I've just had some MP3's of the Las Lomas Knight Moves if you want.

Rachel: Oh, But I Want to Have Ruthie in her HS Choir Drill Years with Los Osos which include a handful of Serenata Members.

Sheena: Uh, Yes.

Meanwhile Kelsey Anderson plans to run the #84 Car at Cupertino with Sponsorship from NAPA Auto Parts however this will be really exciting.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:49 PM   #17
stratonapba
Mascot

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE CUPERTINO
  1. #01 Jay Jianoran - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 412 (2 Races, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  2. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 357 (2 Races, 2 T10)
  3. #17 Aria Patel - Fifth/Third Bank Ford - 338 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  4. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Mark Martin '93 Chevrolet - 324 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  5. #24 Rosie Pasko - Axalta Jeff Gordon '01 Chevrolet - 320 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  6. #8 Kyle Busch - Lenovo Chevrolet - 318 (2 Races, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  7. #25 Jane Alfonso - Unifirst Chevrolet - 318 (2 Races, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  8. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 303 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  9. #12 Ryan Blaney - Duracell Ford - 295 (2 Races)
  10. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet - 274 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  11. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 265 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  12. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 260 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  13. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford - 255 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  14. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 250 (2 Races)
  15. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 244 (2 Races)
  16. #21 Alexis Hernandez - DEX Imaging Ford - 235 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  17. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - DeWalt Toyota - 223 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  18. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 218 (2 Races)
  19. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Cale Yarboough 70's Toyota - 214 (2 Races)
  20. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 198 (1 Race, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  21. #4 Kevin Harvick - Rheem Chasing A Cure Ford - 179 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  22. #36 Caitlyn Leung - M&M's Pontiac - 175 (1 Race, 1 T10)
  23. #10 Lea Cayanan - Jollibee Chevrolet - 171 (1 Race, 1 T10)
  24. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 170 (2 Races)
  25. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet - 165 (2 Races)
  26. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford - 163 (2 Races)
  27. #89 Maggie Cai - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 160 (2 Races)
  28. #20 Tony Stewart - Rheem Toyota - 145 (1 Race)
  29. #96 Julia Biasina - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 140 (1 Race)
  30. #37 Mary Ting - K-Mart Ford - 135 (2 Races)
  31. #18 Bobby Labonte - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 130 (2 Races)
  32. #40 Tenley Sweet - Kendall Pontaic - 125 (1 Race)
  33. #28 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevrolet - 121 (1 Race)
  34. #6 Haley Archuleta - Kings Hawaiian Ford - 112 (2 Races)
  35. #13 Renee Celio - First Plus Ford - 98 (1 Race)
  36. #22 Melina Chagola - Verizon 5G Ford - 90 (2 Races)
  37. #64 Jarrell Paloma - Schneider Electric Chevrolet - 73 (1 Race)
  38. #15 Micha Bautista - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 70 (1 Race)
  39. #55 Ashley Raymond - Square D Chevrolet - 65 (1 Race)
  40. #23 Darrell Waltrip - 23XI Racing Toyota - 60 (1 Race)
  41. #1 Neil Bonnett - Advent Health Chevrolet - 50 (1 Race)
  42. #42 Nicole Cortez - Wendy's Chevrolet - 49 (1 Race)
  43. #59 Sierra Huerta - Kingsford Chevrolet - 46 (2 Races)
  44. #52 Ron Alfonso - AC Delco Chevrolet - 40 (2 Races)
  45. #96 Sydney Lutges - Caterpilalr Chevrolet - 35 (1 Race)
  46. #41 Rachel Nance - HAAS Ford - 30 (1 Race)
  47. #40 Karla Perez - Kendall Pontiac - 25 (1 Race)
  48. #36 Kimberly Solorio - Skittles Pontiac - 20 (1 Race)
  49. #29 Riley Meillio - Little Caesars Chevrolet - 10 (1 Race)
  50. #38 Samantha Nunez - Ford Credit Ford - 5 (1 Race)
Old 03-11-2024, 08:24 PM   #18
stratonapba
Mascot

And now Cupertino

Jimmie Johnson and Maggie Cai led the Field to the Green Flag however maggie took the lead away from Jimmie however Maggie Cai held on but at the end of Stage #1, Kevin Harvick won but Lap #85 which starts sage #2 however Lea Cayanan took the lead early but on Lap 109, A Wreck which involved 9 Cars including myself however Ricky Rudd took the lead during the caution but the restart came in on Lap 113, Kevin Harvick took the lead however he will later win Stage #2.

The Final Stage: Kyle Larson took law at the Start and Held on to win at Cupertino

RACE RESULTS
  1. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 209
  2. #8 Kyle Busch- Lenovo Chevrolet - 203
  3. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 197
  4. #4 Kevin Harvick - Mobil 1 Ford - 205
  5. #77 Amin Kaur - JASPER Ford - 182
  6. #2 Jade Aganus - AutoTrader Ford - 181
  7. #9 Chase Elliott - KBB.com Chevrolet - 176
  8. #25 Janet Alfonso - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 165
  9. #28 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevolet - 165
  10. #55 Ashley Raymond - Square D Chevrolet - 156
  11. #84 Kelsey Toussant - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 156
  12. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - DeWalt Toyota - 145
  13. #1 Neil Bonnett - Advent Health Chevrolet - 141
  14. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 135
  15. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 130
  16. #110 Lea Cayanan - Jollibee Chevrolet - 133
  17. #31 Dave Marcis - Lowe's Chevrolet - 120
  18. #13 Zoe Santos - FirstPlus Ford - 115
  19. #89 Maggie Cai - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 115
  20. #24 Rosie Pasko - Axalta Chevrolet - 105
  21. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 100
  22. #41 Rachel Nance - HAAS Ford - 95
  23. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 90
  24. #17 Aria Patel (-1) - Fifth Third Ford - 85
  25. #42 Yolanna Lu (-1) - Wendy's Chevrolet - 80
  26. #23 Darrell Waltrip (-1) -23XI Racing Toyota - 75
  27. #72 Benny Parsons (-1) - Detroit Gasket Pontiac - 70
  28. #18 Bobby Labonte (-1) - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 65
  29. #76 Vivian Lau (-1) - TGI Friday's Chevrolet - 64
  30. #99 Jeff Burton (-1) - Exide Ford - 55
  31. #44 Terry Labonte (-1) - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 50
  32. #01 Jay Jianoran (OUT) - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 52
  33. #11 Denny Hamlin (OUT) - FedEx Toyota - 40
  34. #37 Mary Ting (OUT) - K-Mart Ford - 35
  35. #38 Sophia Lam (OUT) - Ford Credit Ford - 30
  36. #21 Alexis Hernandez (OUT) - DEX Imaging Ford - 29
  37. #48 Jimmie Johnson (OUT) - Lowe's Chevrolet - 20
  38. #6 Haley Archuleta (OUT) - King's Hawaiiian Ford - 17
  39. #15 Jannah Sheriff (OUT) - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 10
  40. #12 Ryan Blaney (OUT) - Advanced Auto Parts Ford - 13
Old 03-11-2024, 08:51 PM   #19
stratonapba
Mascot

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE A ST. PATRICK'S DAY WEEKEND OF CDAOI-NESS
  1. #8 Kyle Busch - Lenovo Chevrolet - 521 (3 Races, 1 Win, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  2. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 492 (3 Races, 2 T10)
  3. #25 Janet Alfonso - Unifirst Chevrolet - 483 (3 Races, 1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  4. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 474 (3 Races, 1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  5. #01 Jay Jianoran - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 464 (3 Races, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  6. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford - 436 (3 Races, 2 T10)
  7. #24 Rosie Pasko - Axalta Chevrolet - 425 (3 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  8. #17 Aria Patel - Fifth/Third Bank Ford - 423 (3 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  9. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 395 (3 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  10. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 394 (3 Races, 1 T10)
  11. #4 Kevin Harvick - Rheem/Mobil 1 Ford - 385 (3 Races, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  12. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - DeWalt Toyota - 368 (3 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  13. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 353 (3 Races, 1 T10)
  14. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 350 (3 Races)
  15. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Chevrolet - 344 (3 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  16. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 334 (3 Races)
  17. #12 Ryan Blaney - Duracell/Advance Auto Parts Ford - 308 (3 Races)
  18. #10/#110 Lea Cayanan - Jollibee Chevrolet - 305 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  19. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 391 (2 Races, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  20. #28 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevrolet - 286 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  21. #89 Maggie Cai - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 276 (3 Races)
  22. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet - 274 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  23. #21 Alexis Hernandez - DEX Imaging Ford - 264 (3 Races, 1 T10)
  24. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 254 (3 Races)
  25. #55 Ashley Raymond - Square D Chevrolet - 221 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  26. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford - 218 (3 Races)
  27. #18 Bobby Labonte - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 195 (3 Races)
  28. #1 Neil Bonnett - Advent Health Chevrolet - 191 (2 Races)
  29. #77 Amin Kaur - JASPER Ford - 182 (1 Race, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  30. #36 Caitlyn Leung - M&M's Pontiac - 175 (1 Race, 1 T10)
  31. #37 Mary Ting - K-Mart Ford - 170 (3 Races)
  32. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 170 (2 Races)
  33. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet - 165 (2 Races)
  34. #84 Kelsey Toussant - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 156 (1 Race, 1 T10)
  35. #20 Tony Stewart - Rheem Toyota - 145 (1 Race)
  36. #96 Julia Biasina - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 140 (1 Race)
  37. #23 Darrell Waltrip - 23XI Racing Toyota - 135 (2 Races)
  38. #6 Haley Archuleta - Kings Hawaiian Ford - 129 (3 Races)
  39. #41 Rachel Nance - HAAS Ford - 125 (2 Races)
  40. #40 Tenley Sweet - Kendall Pontiac - 125 (1 Race)
  41. #31 Dave Marcis - Lowe's Chevrolet - 120 (1 Race)
  42. #13 Zoe Santos - FirstPlus Ford - 115 (1 Race)
  43. #13 Renee Celio - First Plus Ford - 98 (1 Race)
  44. #22 Melina Chagola - Verizon 5G Ford - 90 (2 Races)
  45. #42 Yolanna Lu - Wendy's Chevrolet - 80 (1 Race)
  46. #64 Jarrell Paloma - Schneider Electric Chevrolet - 73 (1 Race)
  47. #15 Micha Bautista - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 70 (1 Race)
  48. #72 Benny Parsons - Detroit Gasket Pontiac - 70 (1 Race)
  49. #76 Vivian Lau - TGI Friday's Chevrolet - 64 (1 Race)
  50. #42 Nicole Cortez - Wendy's Chevrolet - 49 (1 Race)
  51. #59 Sierra Huerta - Kingsford Chevrolet - 46 (2 Races)
  52. #52 Ron Alfonso - AC Delco Chevrolet - 40 (2 Races)
  53. #96 Sydney Lutges - Caterpilalr Chevrolet - 35 (1 Race)
  54. #38 Sophia Lam - Ford Credit Ford - 30 (1 Race)
  55. #40 Karla Perez - Kendall Pontiac - 25 (1 Race)
  56. #36 Kimberly Solorio - Skittles Pontiac - 20 (1 Race)
  57. #29 Riley Meillio - Little Caesars Chevrolet - 10 (1 Race)
  58. #15 Jannah Sheriff - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 10 (1 Race)
  59. #38 Samantha Nunez - Ford Credit Ford - 5 (1 Race)
Old 03-11-2024, 09:51 PM   #20
stratonapba
Mascot

The Following took place on Wednesday after the race at Cupertino at Stoneridge Mall

The Meeting had Started however Lea talked about a Spring Training with a Friendly taking place in San Ramon vs. The Wolves on Saturday

Lea: Before I Reveal the day card is there any questions

Rachel: Are we in Stoneridge Mall

Lea: Yes, we are in Stoneridge Mall

Jay: I Got a Question, We're going to San Ramon for a Baseball Friendly this weekend however Dale Earnhardt didn't make it to Cupertino last this weekend is that right?

Lea: Of Course, He Didn't Make it along with Dale Jr. instead however he's in Richmond, VA for another race, is there any one else?

Daisy: Can anyone know that there will be a Football Game on Saturday Night?

Lea: Yes, There will be a Football Game Night anyway lets get a 1-on-1 day card with me But I have here is the card showing the lucky woman that she will go out with me and who is it

(She Opens the Card)

Lea: Daisy, Let's Stay in the mall and shop

Daisy Celebrates

Daisy: Okay, I'm excited Lea

Lea: Ok, Daisy

However Daisy and Lea hugged together as for me I decided to go to work and do business.

Meanwhile at Starbucks at Stoneridge Mall

Jay: Hey, Hannah

Hannah: Hey, Jayel

Jay: So Spring Training we will be playing in San Ramon is that right?

Hannah: Yeah

Jay: However we will play against the wolves, so are you excited?

Hannah: Yeah

Jay: So It's Baseball and Football

Hannah: Of Course, You Like Baseball?

Jay: Yes, Can't wait for it

Later at a McDonald's In Dublin, Jay sat next to Kaity Biggar, Greer Blitzer and Ariel Frankel

Jay: I'm still thinking to Kaity so we will be racing Next Week in Dublin but I was hoping to buy a ride for a 3rd car with a different car number

Kaity: Apparently we will get a 3rd Car so we could get a deal to rent one of our other teams stock cars?

Jay: Okay, But Do You Know the way to San Jose?

Kaity: I was in San Jose last year but we moved to San Ramon this year.

Jay: Yes, Your Now in San Ramon

Kaity: But I'm Originally a Canadian before the travels got me to a new world

Jay: Yes, But do you watch Hockey on your Tablet Device?

Kaity: Yes, However the Senators are Playing Tonight.

Jay: I Better watch it KB!

Kaity: Okay, I'll Take It

Christina Mandrell enters in which she sits next to Greer

Jay: Hi, Christina

Christina: Hey Jayel

Jay: Where's Charity?

Christina: Do You Mean Charity Lawson

Jay: Yes

Christina: She's in Walnut Creek with...

Jay: Umm, The Hollinger Sisters

Christina: Yes

Jay: Thanks, Anyway the Cup Series will enter Tri-Valley Next Week at Dublin on St. Patrick's Day.

Kaity: Can't Wait to Race Next Week, I'm Hyped

Christina: Apparently in according to My Phone, I got a text from Charity are spending the night in Dublin along with someone else is that right?

Kaity: I'm in, Wanna Join in Christina?

Christina: Got It

Kaity: Okay
Old 03-12-2024, 01:43 AM   #21
stratonapba
Mascot

March 12, 3004 AD (104 AS)

After Getting More Signups early on this month, Preparations for the Jollibee Cup Series in Dublin are officially underway however the Dublin Mile at Dublin High School will host a Jollibee Cup Series Race however usually driver introductions will be done by members of the faculty of Dublin High School just like the graduation ceremonies on the football field but it's a Special St. Patrick's Day Showdown, That's Not Going to Happen instead it will be like the Summer Showdowns that Griffdawg did however Class Officers from Dublin High will be reading the names for the Driving Introductions including the Spirit Committee (No Joke, What's So Ever)

However Several Familar Faces could make the show or several of those will not make the show including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin, Jeff Burton, Bobby Labonte, Neil Bonnett, Bill Elliott, Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart but we hope those unfamiliar faces will make the cut for this event however Jianoran Racing has claimed Kaity Biggar is attempting to run her first race this year however Kaitlyn Le and Chloe Anderson are among the list of Students from Dublin High who will make the field in this years festivities.

However the Showdown will have at least 2 of the Same Car Number running in this year showdown however it's a regular season points paying race.

However Rachel Nance will be in the #41, Gabby Rodriguez in the #14, Kevin Harvick in the #4 for Harvick-Rodriguez Racing but a new #04 Ride will debut for Dublin driven by Alisa Avila from Livermore, CA with Fanttik sponsoring this car however the #10 car sponsored by Tide is expecting to make a Decision so Ricky Rudd will be another in Series but turns out Laura Pacheco will attempt to make the field in a One-Off with Smithfield Sponsoring the ride however there will be a 40 Car Field as Planned to Included Several Racers from Contra Costa County in hopes of making the field.

Meanwhile Kelsey Anderson is expected to race for Alfonso Racing in the #84 with Kyle L. in the #5, Chase E. in the #9, Rosie P. in the #24, Janet A. in the #25 and Jimmie J. in the #48 however a seventh team will be made for the team so the car will #19 but a Driver is yet to be named with Valvoline Sponsoring the Car

However Lea Cayanan will be in the #10 This Week, However Jade Aganus sets up the #02 Ford for her own team to driven by Daisy Kent from Becker, MN however Jade is busy doing the Work with Daisy as she met for the First Time for her own team

Jade: Hey, Daisy

Daisy: What Up, Jade

Jade: As you know you will be running the #12 for the Big St. Patty's Day Showdown at Dublin however we don't know which Sponsor will be appearing in the #02

Daisy: I Don't Know, I Hope it will be Hunt Brothers Pizza

Jade: Your Close but It's Mountain Mike's

Daisy: Oh Well, But Anyone It's Mountain Mike's and Aijed Can't Wait for Dublin

Jade: Thank You

Daisy: Okay

However Daisy K. in the #02, Jade in the #2, Ryan B. in the #12 and Melina C. in the #22 will be scheduled for Dublin however she got a Cellphone Call one of our fans It's Pinch herself Morgan Peterson of the Minnesota Choir Drill Squad

Daisy: Hi Pinch

Morgan (via Cellphone): Hey Daisy

Daisy: I'm Excited for Dublin, Are You Excited Miss Pinch?

Morgan: Of Course, Anyway I'm going to watch the race on my Cellphone anyway we got to tell what I'm telling to my good friend Amanda Gaines who is on our roster however Chloe is singing S Club 7 stuff because i'm having a In-Race Private Concert outside the Target Center before the Great Plains College Basketball Association Title Game confident?

Daisy: Okay, At Least you don't make the Trip to California

Morgan: Thank You

Daisy: Bye

However, Morgan called that she and her Minnesota Choir Drill Squad will NOT make the trip to California instead they will perform in a In-Race Private Concert at the GPCBA Title Game at the Target Center in Minneapolis.

MEANWHILE

Kimberly Choma who competed on Season 7 of The Bachelor made a Surprise Appearance in which Chrissa Perez is expect to run one off as a Spotter for Haley and Aria's Team.

Kimberly: Hey Chrissa

Chrissa: Well I Was listening to Rhythm Radio on the Sportsbreak after the Dallas Rangers led by Manager Bruce Bochy in which they will win the SWBL and the World Series so we know that they called her and you will be the spotter

Kimberly: Yes, Let's Hope we can win at Dublin.

Chrissa: Okay

With A Lot of One-Off Entries Taking Place, Lots of Championship Points are at Stake here in Dublin

THE NEXT DAY

Lea Made Plans for a One-Off with Kaity to run at Dublin for a Big Colossal Showdown but only 40 will advance to the Main Event

But Emily Ferguson is trying to run her for own one-off run by her twin sister Haley

Emily: It's Only a Plan but that 40 will make the cut

Haley: 40 Will Be Racing for the Title however we are doing a Test Run so we hope one of you could join myself and Emily to Qualify for the Big One.

Emily: That will be really exciting

Haley: So Is Everyone Ready

All Potential Drivers are ready to roll but in the end, Michelle Levy from Pleasanton, CA and they get to Join the Ferguson Twins for a Celebration with Coke Zero Shots afterwards both Emily and Haley give Michelle a Kiss with Emily kissing the left side of Michelle's Cheek and Haley kissing the right side of Michelle's Cheek.

However It's Emily, Haley and Michelle will be racing in Dublin.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:54 PM   #22
stratonapba
Mascot

RECAPPING THE DUELS IN DUBLIN (PART 1)

The 1st Race of the Duel took place Denny Hamlin took the lead on Lap but later on Lap 30 Chase Elliott took the lead however Kevin Harvick took the lead on Lap 59 but after 100 Laps, Martin Truex wins the First Stage

The Second and Final of Stage of Race #1 had Martin Truex Jr. leading however Harvick took the lead on Lap 173 when Dale Earnhardt took the lead but in the Final Lap Hometown Hero Kaitlyn Le took over and won.

RACE RESULTS (Note: Those Schemes will be the same on Race #2 which will be posted below)
  1. #15 Katilyn Le - 201
  2. #8 Chloe Anderson - 195
  3. #4 Kevin Harvick - 199
  4. #3 Dale Earnhardt - 192
  5. #01 Jay Jianoran - 184
  6. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - 189
  7. #04 Alisa Avila - 170
  8. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - 166
  9. #8 Kyle Busch - 163
  10. #02 Daisy Kent - 155
  11. #11 Denny Hamlin - 152
  12. #9 Chase Elliott - 153
  13. #38 Ella Thornbury - 140
  14. #52 Ron Alfonso - 135
  15. #19 Kevin Frye - 130
  16. #23 Darrell Waltrip - 125
  17. #89 Maggie Cai - 120
  18. #48 Jimmie Johnson - 115
  19. #90 Landon Oldert - 115
  20. #31 Dave Marcis - 105
  21. #24 Rosie Pasko - 100
  22. #12 Claire Smith - 95
  23. #44 Terry Labonte - 92
  24. #21 Alexis Hernandez - 85
  25. #2 Jade Aganus - 80
  26. #25 Janet Alfonso - 75
  27. #20 Alice Yang - 70
  28. #110 Lea Cayanan - 65
  29. #18 Bobby Labonte - 60
  30. #41 Makayla Lee - 55
  31. #1 Neil Bonnett - 50
  32. #12 Ryan Blaney - 45
  33. #27 Tim Richmond - 40
  34. #26 Aiden Rodriguez - 35
  35. #47 Chloe Brandt - 30
  36. #5 Kyle Larson - 25
  37. #96 Cassidy Lampkin - 20
  38. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 15
  39. #10 Ricky Rudd - 10
  40. #37 Jessica Won - 5

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-18-2024 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-25-2024, 12:55 AM   #23
stratonapba
Mascot

RECAPPING THE DUELS IN DUBLIN (PART 2)

The 2nd Race of the Duels saw Dave Marcis led the 40 car field to start but later Landon Oldert took the lead later on Lap 29 six cars involved including the pole sitter Dave Marcis along with Denny Hamlin, Jimmie Johnson and 3 Non-Real Drivers that I don't want to mention however the restart took place on Lap 45 however Denny Hamlin took the lead however Hamlin went on to win Stage #1.

The Second Stage saw Jade Aganus took the lead as the race started on Lap 105 however she held on until Lap 158 when Dale Earnhardt took the lead however Earnhardt went on to win the stage when the stage ended with a 10 Car wreck involving Several Unknowns, Ryan Blaney, Neil Bonnett and Chase Elliott.

The Last Stage Began as Landon Oldert took over but on Lap 282 Young Money Keyle Larson took over the lead however on Lap 323, Jay Jianoran blown an engine which sparked an accident involving 6 cars the restart came on Lap 328 with Landon Oldert taking the lead but in the end Young Money Kyle Larson won.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #5 Kyle Larson - Ally Bank Mark Martin '93 Chevrolet - 209
  2. #4 Kevin Harvick - Hunt Brothers Pizza Ford - 197
  3. #90 Landon Ouert - Heilig-Meyers Ford - 207
  4. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet - 196
  5. #11 Denny Hamlin - Sport Clips Bobby Labonte '84 Toyota - 198
  6. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 187
  7. #96 Cassidy Lampan - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 170
  8. #24 Rosie Pasko - AXALTA Chevrolet - 170
  9. #110 Lea Cayanan - Jollibee Ford - 174
  10. #2 Jade Aganus - Verizon 5G Ford - 162
  11. #21 Alexis Hernandez - Motorcraft Elliott Sadler '01 Ford - 150
  12. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Bass Pro Shops Club Chevrolet - 145
  13. #25 Janet Alfonso - Hendrick Chevrolet - 140
  14. #26 Aidan Rodriguez - Quaker State Ford -135
  15. #10 Ricky Rudd (-1) - Tide Ford - 130
  16. #37 Jessica Won (-1) - K-Mart Ford - 125
  17. #27 Tim Richmond (-1) - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 120
  18. #18 Bobby Labonte (-1) - Interstate Batteries Pontiac - 115
  19. #01 Jay Jianoran (OUT 3) - Jollibee Chevrolet - 113
  20. #15 Kaitlyn Le (OUT 3) - Quality Care Ford - 105
  21. #8 Chloe Anderson (OUT 3) - Raybestos Ford - 100
  22. #41 Mikayla Le (OUT 3) - Haas '01 Jack Sprague Ford - 95
  23. #52 Ron Alfonso (OUT 3) - AC Delco Chevrolet - 97
  24. #23 Darrell Waltrip (OUT 3) - 23XI Racing Toyota - 85
  25. #47 Chloe Brandt (OUT 2) - Kroger Chevrolet - 80
  26. #89 Maggie Cai (OUT 2) - evinrude Oldsmobile - 79
  27. #8 Kyle Busch (OUT 2) - Lenovo Chevrolet - 70
  28. #19 Kevin Frye (OUT 2) - Valvoline Chevrolet - 73
  29. #12 Claire Smith (OUT 2) - Meineke Ford - 60
  30. #20 Alice Yang (OUT 2) - SPort Clips Toyota - 55
  31. #12 Ryan Blaney (OUT 2) - Wabash Ford - 50
  32. #02 Daisy Kent (OUT 2) - Mountain Mike's Ford - 46
  33. #1 Neil Bonnett (OUT 2) - Advent Health Chevrolet - 40
  34. #9 Chase Elliott (OUT 2) - NAPA Auto Parts Jimmy Means '93 Chevrolet - 44
  35. #48 Jimmie Johnson (OUT 1) - Ally Bank Mark Martin '93 Chevrolet - 30
  36. #31 Dave Marcis (OUT 1) - Caterpillar Dale Earnhardt '87 Chevrolet - 25
  37. #38 Ella Thornburg (OUT 1) - Ford Credit Ford - 20
  38. #14 Gabby Rodriguez (OUT 1) - Mahindra Tractors Tony Stewart '01 Indy 500 Ford - 15
  39. #04 Alisa Avila (OUT 1) - Fanttik Ford - 10
  40. #19 Martin Truex Jr. (OUT 1) - Dewalt Toyota - 5
Old 03-25-2024, 02:04 AM   #24
stratonapba
Mascot

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE THE NEXT RACE
  1. #4 Kevin Harvick - Rheem/Mobil 1 Ford - 781 (5 Races, 3 T5, 4 T10)
  2. #01 Jay Jianoran - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 761 (5 Races, 3 T5, 3 T10)
  3. #8 Kyle Busch - Lenovo Chevrolet - 754 (5 Races, 1 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  4. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 708 (5 Races, 2 Win, 2 T5, 3 T10)
  5. #24 Rosie Pasko - Axalta Chevrolet - 699 (5 Races, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  6. #25 Janet Alfonso - Unifirst Chevrolet - 698 (5 Races, 1 Win, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  7. #2 Jade Aganus - Discount Tire Ford - 678 (5 Races, 3 T10)
  8. #14 Gabby Rodriguez - Mobil 1 Ford - 673 (5 Races, 3 T10)
  9. #44 Terry Labonte - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 632 (5 Races, 2 T10)
  10. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 604 (5 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  11. #9 Chase Elliott - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet - 591 (5 Races, 1 T10)
  12. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - DeWalt Toyota - 562 (5 Races, 1 T5, 2 T10)
  13. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet - 553 (4 Races, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  14. #10 Ricky Rudd - Tide Ford - 531 (4 Races, 2 T5, 2 T10)
  15. #10/#110 Lea Cayanan - Jollibee Chevrolet - 530 (4 Races, 2 T10)
  16. #27 Tim Richmond - Old Milwaukee Pontiac - 510 (5 Races)
  17. #21 Alexis Hernandez - DEX Imaging Ford - 499 (5 Races, 1 T10)
  18. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Ally Chevrolet - 489 (5 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  19. #89 Maggie Cai - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 475 (5 Races)
  20. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet - 434 (4 Races, 1 T10)
  21. #17 Aria Patel - Fifth/Third Bank Ford - 423 (3 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  22. #12 Ryan Blaney - Duracell/Advance Auto Parts Ford - 403 (5 Races)
  23. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 395 (3 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  24. #18 Bobby Labonte - Interstate Batteries Toyota - 370 (5 Races)
  25. #23 Darrell Waltrip - 23XI Racing Toyota - 345 (4 Races)
  26. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 334 (3 Races)
  27. #90 Landon Odert - Heilig Myers Ford - 322 (2 Races, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  28. #15 Kaitlyn Le - Ford Quality Care Ford - 306 (2 Race, 1 Win, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  29. #8 Chloe Anderson - Raybestos Ford - 295 (2 Race, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  30. #28 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevrolet - 286 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  31. #1 Neil Bonnett - Advent Health Chevrolet - 281 (4 Races)
  32. #52 Ron Alfonso - AC Delco Chevrolet - 272 (4 Races)
  33. #31 Dave Marcis - Lowe's Chevrolet - 250 (3 Races)
  34. #55 Ashley Raymond - Square D Chevrolet - 221 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  35. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford - 218 (3 Races)
  36. #19 Kevin Frye - Valvoline Chevrolet - 203 (2 Races)
  37. #02 Daisy Kent - Mountain Mike's Ford - 201 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  38. #96 Cassidy Lampkin - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 190 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  39. #77 Amin Kaur - JASPER Ford - 182 (1 Race, 1 T5, 1 T10)
  40. #04 Alisa Avila - Fanttik Ford - 180 (2 Races, 1 T10)
  41. #36 Caitlyn Leung - M&M's Pontiac - 175 (1 Race, 1 T10)
  42. #37 Mary Ting - K-Mart Ford - 170 (3 Races)
  43. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 170 (2 Races)
  44. #26 Aiden Rodriguez - Quaker State Ford - 170 (2 Race)
  45. #38 Ella Thornburg - Quality Care Ford - 160 (2 Races)
  46. #84 Kelsey Toussant - Ally Bank Chevrolet - 156 (1 Race, 1 T10)
  47. #12 Claire Smith - Meineke Ford - 155 (2 Races)
  48. #41 Makayla Le - HAAS Ford - 150 (2 Races)
  49. #20 Tony Stewart - Rheem Toyota - 145 (1 Race)
  50. #96 Julia Biasina - Caterpillar Chevrolet - 140 (1 Race)
  51. #37 Jessica Won - K-Mart Ford - 130 (2 Races)
  52. #6 Haley Archuleta - Kings Hawaiian Ford - 129 (3 Races)
  53. #41 Rachel Nance - HAAS Ford - 125 (2 Races)
  54. #20 Alice Yang - Sport Clips Toyota - 125 (2 Races)
  55. #40 Tenley Sweet - Kendall Pontiac - 125 (1 Race)
  56. #13 Zoe Santos - FirstPlus Ford - 115 (1 Race)
  57. #47 Chloe Brandt - Kroger Chevrolet - 110 (2 Races)
  58. #13 Renee Celio - First Plus Ford - 98 (1 Race)
  59. #22 Melina Chagola - Verizon 5G Ford - 90 (2 Races)
  60. #42 Yolanna Lu - Wendy's Chevrolet - 80 (1 Race)
  61. #64 Jarrell Paloma - Schneider Electric Chevrolet - 73 (1 Race)
  62. #15 Micha Bautista - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 70 (1 Race)
  63. #72 Benny Parsons - Detroit Gasket Pontiac - 70 (1 Race)
  64. #76 Vivian Lau - TGI Friday's Chevrolet - 64 (1 Race)
  65. #42 Nicole Cortez - Wendy's Chevrolet - 49 (1 Race)
  66. #59 Sierra Huerta - Kingsford Chevrolet - 46 (2 Races)
  67. #96 Sydney Lutges - Caterpilalr Chevrolet - 35 (1 Race)
  68. #38 Sophia Lam - Ford Credit Ford - 30 (1 Race)
  69. #40 Karla Perez - Kendall Pontiac - 25 (1 Race)
  70. #36 Kimberly Solorio - Skittles Pontiac - 20 (1 Race)
  71. #29 Riley Meillio - Little Caesars Chevrolet - 10 (1 Race)
  72. #15 Jannah Sheriff - Oakwood Homes Chevrolet - 10 (1 Race)
  73. #38 Samantha Nunez - Ford Credit Ford - 5 (1 Race)