Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-07-2011, 06:01 AM   #701
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Autumn, what era your reporting me scanned as is incorrect.
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:45 AM   #702
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Nothing that great, other than that I grace you with my presence.

I scanned Mauboy. He came back as human.

what era?
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:46 AM   #703
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

It's not important so you don't have to answer that.. if you said anything, that's fine.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:11 AM   #704
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

As for my flip-flopping last night.. it ended up being the right move. If you had told me that you'd be pulling out the duke I would have switched so you wouldn't have had to pull out the card. I didn't read between the lines when you said that you had a trick up your sleeve, I should have seen it and just done it but with the baby crying, watching Survivor among other things I just didn't see it clearly. I obviously didn't want to go Mckerney because of his reveal, gullible or not, I believed him since nobody came and declared the Scientist to make Mck guiltier. I thought maybe everyone would rather do EF last second if they were hesitant to do DV so that's why I voted there and then realized the time wasn't going to allow for a major switch like that so I went back to my gut feeling in DV.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:53 AM   #705
thejuggler3
Mascot

Sorry I didn't trust you last night, Autumn. I just really never saw mckerney as a wolf at all, so that choice just seemed to boggle me and feed into my general paranoia when I play this game.

I definitely can't complain though. I spent almost the entire game trying to kill the doctor, heh.

To add to things, I don't think killing the doctor is necessarily a good move for the wolves. The doctor just regens, and for all we knows, the new one gets a scan the same night, so you're just playing wack-a-mole with a seer. Better to know who he is than to shuffle it off to an unknown. I wouldn't mention this except for the fact that they didn't target Autumn, which makes me think they've already worked through this logic.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #706
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
tyketime - mckerney (72)
crimsonfox - J23 (106), zinto (155), bhlloy (171), chief rum (179), saldana (233), thejuggler (240), lathum (284)
bhlloy - autumn (108), crimsonfox (198), ntn (209), JAG (225), danny (261)
eaglefan - darth (153)
ntndeacon - narcizo (122), mauboy (150), eaglefan (157)
saldana - daddytorgo (158), dubb (170), dwardzala (207)

Day 1. Green is scanned, light blue is claimed a role.

Quote:
Day 3

6 Autumn - Lathum (382), thejuggler3 (386), mauboy1 (392), mckerney (398), Chief Rum (401), DaddyTorgo (426)
7 DaddyTorgo - Narcizo (383), tyketime (395), saldana (403), EagleFan (406), Zinto (407), JAG (433), Autumn (436)
3 Narcizo - Darth Vilus (391), dwardzala (394), dubb93 (399)

Quote:
Day 4

1 Autumn - chief rum (537)
3 thejuggler - darth vilus (506), tyketime (530), dubb (539
1 eaglefan - J23 (497)
4 mckerney - JAG (570), autumn (584), zinto (598), dwardzala (613)
5 darth vilus - eaglefan (580), mauboy (621), thejuggler (603), mckerney (627), lathum (629)

quoted for new page
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #707
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Welcome to Sparta!

Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #708
Autumn
Head Coach

Scanned: Could only be cunning
Chief Rum - Master only
Dwardzala - Master or Cyberman only
Mauboy1 - Master only

Claims Role, Uncontested
thejuggler - Warlord
Autumn - Doctor
JAG - Compansion

The Rest
Lathum
Zinto
J23
EagleFan
Darth Vilus
Dubb93
Tyketime
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #709
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Not much time again today. Will try to jump on a couple times during the day if I can but not sure about tonight as my daughter has practice.

Some quick analysis...

Of "the rest" (I hear the Gilligan's Island song when I see that):
Lathum - 2 votes for known villager, 1 unknown
Zinto - 3 votes for known villager
J23 - 1 vote for known villager, 1 for unknown, 1 no vote
EagleFan - 2 votes for known villager, 1 for unknown
Darth Vilus - 1 vote for known villager, 1 for claimed, 1 for unknown
dubb93 - 2 votes for known villager, 1 for claimed
tyketime - 1 vote for known villager, 1 for claimed, 1 no vote
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #710
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Day 4 - Pre juggler + Autumn Reveal (no votes in between the two reveals, reveals started post 542)
5 &Autumn - #thejuggler (464), &mckerney (505), Lathum (534), *CR (537), *dwardzala (541)
1 EagleFan - J23 (497)
4 #thejuggler - DV (506), tyketime (530), EagleFan (538), dubb (539)
1 Lathum - #Autumn (520)
1 *mauboy - Zinto (527)
had not yet voted: #JAG, &saldana, *mauboy
& - cleared
# - role claimed
* - scanned
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #711
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

time ancient
vote Darth vilus

Going back to what I had going yesterday. If ef comes up as a name I wont mind. If someone has evidence to kill a wolf 100% I will obviously listen.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #712
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Day 4 - Pre juggler + Autumn Reveal (no votes in between the two reveals, reveals started post 542)
5 &Autumn - #thejuggler (464), &mckerney (505), Lathum (534), *CR (537), *dwardzala (541)
1 EagleFan - J23 (497)
4 #thejuggler - DV (506), tyketime (530), EagleFan (538), dubb (539)
1 Lathum - #Autumn (520)
1 *mauboy - Zinto (527)
had not yet voted: #JAG, &saldana, *mauboy
& - cleared
# - role claimed
* - scanned

WTF dude, this made my eyes bleed
Old 04-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #713
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am going to

vote J23

D1 he cast the first vote on CF, day 3 he no voted and D4 he was the lone voter on EF. Seems to me he is steering clear of any votes that can be second guessed.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #714
Zinto
College Starter

I have no clue who to vote for since it is pretty much do or die at this point. I really do not like how J23 and Tyke do not have a vote on one of the days but I do not have a good read one either of them so I would like to know what some others think.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #715
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I have no clue who to vote for since it is pretty much do or die at this point. I really do not like how J23 and Tyke do not have a vote on one of the days but I do not have a good read one either of them so I would like to know what some others think.
I don't blame you. I didn't like my non-vote on Day 1 either. So it is hard for me to complain about J23 since we are in a fairly similar situation.

I missed out on the reveals and unvotes last night due to my interview (by the way - I thought it went very well. Feedback was very positive, I've already got 2nd interview lined up for 3 hours from now...).

Yesterday I had my focus on Autumn, Lathum, and TheJuggler. Based on the reveals and no contradictions, I think we can scratch two off that list. I also need to look back at the voting patterns of those who have been scanned so far. Since it is possible one of them could be the Master, I don't want to completely discount that either.

I think it is safe to say we are okay in our current timeframe, so I will proceed with that vote:

TIME ANCIENT
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #716
thejuggler3
Mascot

I don't have a great idea, but I'm looking at the 4 non-revealed that were on me last night. I'm going to be heading to the airport in few hours to get back home, so there's a possibility you will not hear from me until after tonight's activities.

Good luck guys.

Vote tyketime

Oh, on a side note: I don't care what era we head to anymore. My powers are now no longer era-specific.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #717
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Time future

I'm thinking changing up eras may open up some other powers, but admitedly, I don't have much of a grasp of that part of the game
Old 04-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #718
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuggler3 View Post
I don't have a great idea, but I'm looking at the 4 non-revealed that were on me last night. I'm going to be heading to the airport in few hours to get back home, so there's a possibility you will not hear from me until after tonight's activities.

Good luck guys.

Vote tyketime

Oh, on a side note: I don't care what era we head to anymore. My powers are now no longer era-specific.
As I said yesterday, I voted you because you were the unknown (to me) of the three players I was looking at. Unfortunately, I missed your reveal last night and so my vote stuck on you.

Care to share reasons how I came out ahead of the pack of four?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #719
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
I missed out on the reveals and unvotes last night due to my interview (by the way - I thought it went very well. Feedback was very positive, I've already got 2nd interview lined up for 3 hours from now...)

Congrats and good luck.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #720
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Congrats and good luck.
Thank you! Don't want a thread derail, but am just putting it out there for all the positive vibes I can get!
Old 04-07-2011, 01:16 PM   #721
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Little time to post but after reading, and re-reading, I will go with...

vote J23

Reasons: He is on the uncleared list, he is a CF day one voter (they must have stayted away from that list for a reason) and he had a no vote. He has also been relatively UTR (though I keep seeing his name and thinking JAG so hopefully I am not just mixing that up).
Old 04-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #722
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I'll be offline for most of the afternoon. Took a couple minutes to jump on but I have severral issues to look at and a couple late meetings. My oldest has practice tonight as well so I don't know how close to deadline I will be back but I will try to check the thread on my phone while at her practice (though I hate posting a lot from the phone, takes too long to type in anything worth while).
Old 04-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #723
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

It's very difficult to get any sort of read on a player who makes an early vote, and then states he will not be on for the rest of the day. I had labelled this as a "drive-by voter". Once we move into mid-game, I'm not sure we gain any additional information by keeping him around.

He was also the name on most lips at last nights vote, save for Autumn's decree. He said he would be back on afterwards, but I didn't see a single post by him. Nothing to defend himself. Nothing to promote the villager cause.

VOTE DARTH VILUS

I should be on after my interview, so I'll gladly reconsider if another candidate seems more wolfish. Or other revelations are made...
Old 04-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #724
J23
College Benchwarmer

Time Ancient

I'm nothing special this game, but I am a villager, and I'm not sure we can afford to lose yet another.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #725
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

This is what I have as of Post 724 (but not official):

Time
5 Ancient - JAG (674), Autumn (675), Mauboy1 (711), tyketime (715), J23(724),
1 Future - Lathum (717),

Lynch
2 Darth Vilus - Mauboy1(711), tyketime (723),
2 J23 - Lathum (713), EagleFan (721),
1 tyketime - TheJuggler3(716),
Old 04-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #726
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Showing the same.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 04-07-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #727
Zinto
College Starter

I guess for now I am going to vote for Tyke and see where we can go from there.

Vote Tyke
Old 04-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #728
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm reading along, and looking back at last night's voting. I'm going to wait to vote though, I'd rather see where people go without the excuse of following anybody who's cleared.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #729
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Time Future

This is the one era we haven't explored yet. As for who to lynch, I am leaning DV or J23, but not prepared to pick which one.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #730
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm not against putting a vote on Darth for reasons mentioned before, though I think it's important to keep looking. I'm going to go back to my vote from yesterday.

Vote Eaglefan

I also wonder why Lathum is still alive, though I'm sure he's sick of hearing that question ever game. Perhaps it's because he hasn't been as involved as normal, or maybe he's a wolf. I don't know.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #731
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

oi, yetserday pretty much blew. While i thank you autumn for saving me it didn't really help because a villager with a major role was killed. I myself am vanilla so it would have worked out better. Of course it was Autumn though

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #732
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwardzala View Post
Time Future

This is the one era we haven't explored yet.

This is because one of the wolves is cunning in the future era. Unless our starship captain has some pretty uber powers, I think this is the wrong era to go to.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #733
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
oi, yetserday pretty much blew. While i thank you autumn for saving me it didn't really help because a villager with a major role was killed. I myself am vanilla so it would have worked out better. Of course it was Autumn though

Completely vanilla Darth? I didn't think those roles existed this game.

I'm really thinking of shifting my vote now.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #734
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

While i kind of want to vote Tyketime because i don't like his reasoning i may vote for the person who i followed when we were in the medieval era. that's the era where i had an ability and I followed someone and found out that they were snooping around JAG. I believed this to be the seer at first so i kept my mouth shut but then Autumn revealed so now I don't know.

It's possible they were just doing their night action like i was or had a major role. i can't be sure yet. Does this person want to speak up about what they found?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #735
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Not a fan of J23s vote, doesn't make much sense to introduce a 4th candidate when we have a 3 way tie.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #736
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I know this person isn't the Count because the Count is already dead. So take it for what it's worth

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #737
Zinto
College Starter

At first I was thinking what in the world could Darth be talking about, but then I remembered my ability as a citizen of the medieval period I had the ability to scan one player for a specific role as CF has already stated. I scanned Jag to see if he was the Cyber Leader which he was not.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #738
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Completely vanilla Darth? I didn't think those roles existed this game.

I'm really thinking of shifting my vote now.

hmm, interesting observation
Old 04-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #739
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Since I know he is not the Seer or the Count he is either bad or is another vanilla like me. What do all of you think? Is it dangerous to reveal this info? I don't know what this person found out, only who they were searching

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #740
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
hmm, interesting observation

You know what i mean. i mean as vanilla you can get in this game. Obviously every person has some type of ability

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #741
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Not a fan of J23s vote, doesn't make much sense to introduce a 4th candidate when we have a 3 way tie.

It was 2-2-2 with a bunch of people left to vote. I'd rather put my vote where I think it should be then to narrow the field between people I don't think are as good of a chance of being a wolf.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #742
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Since I know he is not the Seer or the Count he is either bad or is another vanilla like me. What do all of you think? Is it dangerous to reveal this info? I don't know what this person found out, only who they were searching

I would reveal the information. We need a good lynch tonight badly.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #743
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
While i kind of want to vote Tyketime because i don't like his reasoning i may vote for the person who i followed when we were in the medieval era. that's the era where i had an ability and I followed someone and found out that they were snooping around JAG. I believed this to be the seer at first so i kept my mouth shut but then Autumn revealed so now I don't know.

It's possible they were just doing their night action like i was or had a major role. i can't be sure yet. Does this person want to speak up about what they found?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
At first I was thinking what in the world could Darth be talking about, but then I remembered my ability as a citizen of the medieval period I had the ability to scan one player for a specific role as CF has already stated. I scanned Jag to see if he was the Cyber Leader which he was not.

I am not sure if people did not read my post or they just glossed over it.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #744
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Well he already said but it's Zinto. The more i think about it the more I think it's the best thing. here's why

1) You lynch me you get a vanilla

2) You lynch Zinto and you either get a vanilla or a bad guy.

Vote Zinto

We haven't found one wolf yet and it's getting closer and closer to the end. I say this is our best route unless anyone else has more concrete information on any wolf

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #745
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuggler3 View Post
Good luck guys.

Vote tyketime

Would you care to elaborate on this?
Old 04-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #746
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Dola, the non era specific powers
Old 04-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #747
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Darth, I think you are good but making a bad vote. Depending on your availability tonight I reccomend changing it.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #748
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Well he already said but it's Zinto. The more i think about it the more I think it's the best thing. here's why

1) You lynch me you get a vanilla

2) You lynch Zinto and you either get a vanilla or a bad guy.

Vote Zinto

We haven't found one wolf yet and it's getting closer and closer to the end. I say this is our best route unless anyone else has more concrete information on any wolf

I am going to disagree with you. We can't afford to lynch any more villagers. I believe that you are a villager and I know that I am a villager so lynching either of us is a bad move.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #749
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

As of #749.

2: Darth Vilus
2: J23
2: tyketime
1: Eaglefan
1: Zinto

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 04-07-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #750
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Can either of you offer up a better candidate?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise