Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #801
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
This one is making the rounds. Heard it on the radio here 30 min ago.

Yeah, strange thing is he appears to have figured it out 5 years ago. Why is this all of a sudden being publicized?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #802
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 05-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #803
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Jury awards $3 million in man's sex death *| ajc.com

A Gwinnett County jury on Tuesday awarded $3 million in a medical malpractice lawsuit to survivors of a 31-year-old husband and father of two who died while having sex one day before he was scheduled to have a heart stress test.

The unusual lawsuit arose after the Lawrenceville man died on March 12, 2009, while engaging in a threesome with a friend and a woman who was not his wife. It was not immediately clear in the verdict whether the patient's wife or his two sons stand to benefit from the judgement.

Plaintiff's lawyers Rod Edmond and Tricia Hoffler, who represented the estate of William Martinez, argued that a doctor at Cardiovascular Group in Lawrenceville failed to take a proper medical history when Martinez consulted him about chest pains that were radiating into his arm. That appointment occurred a week before Martinez died.

Martinez had high blood pressure and other tests showed he was at high risk of having clogged heart arteries.

The attending cardiologist, Dr. Sreenivasulu Gangasani, scheduled a stress test for eight days later, but failed to inform the patient to stop all physical activity until the test was completed...
Old 05-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #804
Rizon
Pro Starter

Scientists confirm existence of 'old person smell' – - CNN.com Blogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:59 AM   #805
Ksyrup

Quote:

Saw this comment on another board and lol'd:

Turns out it was a regular guy who ate at Applebees and just had to get that taste out of his mouth.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:11 AM   #806
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Two Shot in Detroit after Argument Over Kool-Aid

One day we shall look upon the long rows of markers in remembrance of those lost in the great Kool-Aid wars of 2012.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:44 AM   #807
Ksyrup

Which Wine Goes Best With Human Face? Maynard James Keenan Has the Answer - Miami Music - Crossfade
Old 05-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #808
JediKooter
Coordinator

"Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won't you?"

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:04 PM   #809
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I was amazed at how this face attacker was getting a lot of "he was a sweet guy" defenses in the news. Is it denial for a family member to state that the guy was screwed up? Not saying he deserved to die, but he was eating someone's face and not complying with the officer.

Scarily, the Seattle spree killer unnerved me because my sister in law lives in Seattle. I had my wife call her to make sure she was okay and the incidents happened a block from her, and it's a path she walks to work an hour after the event occurred.

The father of that guy stated that his son was "disgruntled", which I think is an understatement but at least seems a more truthful statement.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #810
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post

Scarily, the Seattle spree killer unnerved me because my sister in law lives in Seattle. I had my wife call her to make sure she was okay and the incidents happened a block from her, and it's a path she walks to work an hour after the event occurred.

The father of that guy stated that his son was "disgruntled", which I think is an understatement but at least seems a more truthful statement.

It obviously has a lot of people rattled around here. Gun violence has been out of control recently. 21 shooting deaths alone this year, tying all of last year. IMO it isn't a coincidence that it coincides with all the federal investigations surrounding the police force. If you remove the police ability to do their jobs for fear of backlash from the NAACP, ACLU, etc... this is what you get. Hope the beeding hearts are happy. All the while our mayor tries to find more ways to build bike paths.

I used to go to school in that area, and while it can ba a bit sketchy certainly not the type of area you would expect this to happen. Car jackings also don't happen around here, allthough it sounds like the vicim was resisting giving up her car, which IMO isn't a smart move. Someone demands your car you give it to them unless your children are in the back of it.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #811
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Jury awards $3 million in man's sex death *| ajc.com

A Gwinnett County jury on Tuesday awarded $3 million in a medical malpractice lawsuit to survivors of a 31-year-old husband and father of two who died while having sex one day before he was scheduled to have a heart stress test.

The unusual lawsuit arose after the Lawrenceville man died on March 12, 2009, while engaging in a threesome with a friend and a woman who was not his wife. It was not immediately clear in the verdict whether the patient's wife or his two sons stand to benefit from the judgement.

Plaintiff's lawyers Rod Edmond and Tricia Hoffler, who represented the estate of William Martinez, argued that a doctor at Cardiovascular Group in Lawrenceville failed to take a proper medical history when Martinez consulted him about chest pains that were radiating into his arm. That appointment occurred a week before Martinez died.

Martinez had high blood pressure and other tests showed he was at high risk of having clogged heart arteries.

The attending cardiologist, Dr. Sreenivasulu Gangasani, scheduled a stress test for eight days later, but failed to inform the patient to stop all physical activity until the test was completed...

Not sure I disagree with the jury. If the doctor indeed didn't tell the man to stop all physical activity and he waited 8 days to give the test I think there is some liability on the doctor. Who the man was having sex with is irrelivant
Old 05-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #812
Ksyrup

Cleaning fairy breaks into woman’s home, cleans apartment

Susan Warren, 53, was arrested by Westlake, Ohio, police after she allegedly broke into a woman’s apartment

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1087539

Last edited by Ksyrup : 05-31-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #813
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
I was amazed at how this face attacker was getting a lot of "he was a sweet guy" defenses in the news. Is it denial for a family member to state that the guy was screwed up? Not saying he deserved to die, but he was eating someone's face and not complying with the officer.

This past season of Intervention had a kid who was addicted to "bath salts" - a former contestant on Endurance, the kid version of Survivor - and that was one of the scariest eps I've seen of that show. The dude had little memory left, was hallucinating and paranoid, etc. He'd talk to himself and to animals, climb walls inside the house and up on the roof, just crazy shit. And he'd only been addicted for like 6 months. I'm sure he was a decent kid before all that, too.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:51 PM   #814
Ksyrup

Here's a short clip of him:

http://
Old 05-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #815
lungs
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
This past season of Intervention had a kid who was addicted to "bath salts" - a former contestant on Endurance, the kid version of Survivor - and that was one of the scariest eps I've seen of that show. The dude had little memory left, was hallucinating and paranoid, etc. He'd talk to himself and to animals, climb walls inside the house and up on the roof, just crazy shit. And he'd only been addicted for like 6 months. I'm sure he was a decent kid before all that, too.

As somebody who has seen a lot of drugs and drug users, these bath salts are pretty fucked.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #816
Flasch186
Coordinator

ARGH, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alexander Kinyua Ate Kujoe Agyei-Kodie's Brain, Heart In Maryland, Cops Say

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:44 PM   #817
JediKooter
Coordinator

It has begun.

Sharpen those machetes, stock up on food/water, set up those barricades and make sure you have more than one exit route planned out.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 05-31-2012, 05:48 PM   #818
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
It has begun.

Sharpen those machetes, stock up on food/water, set up those barricades and make sure you have more than one exit route planned out.

zombie3.png

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #819
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:

Nice!

Or this could be one heck of a (no pun intended) viral campaign by AMC for the new season of The Walking Dead.

Old 05-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #820
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs View Post
As somebody who has seen a lot of drugs and drug users, these bath salts are pretty fucked.

WTF are bath salts?
Old 05-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #821
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
It has begun.

5/16: McArthur High School HazMat situation: Students and Teachers Decontaminated after breaking out in rash.
5/19: No confirmation on chemical at For Lauderdale International Airport.
5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester.
5/23: I-285 re-opens after HazMat incident.
5/23: Man bites cousin’s nose off.
5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rash.
5/25: HazMat called after kids exposed to pesticide on bus: HazMat and EMS respond to Lake County, FL School.
5/25: Disoriented passenger subdued on flight in Miami.
5/26: Naked man allegedly eating victim’s face, shot and killed by Miami Police.
5/26: Florida Doctor spits blood at Highway Patrolmen after DUI arrest.
5/27: Georgia contractor bites Lowes employees, resists arrest
Quote:
Old 05-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #822
Rizon
Pro Starter

RULE#1: CARDIO. GET TO THOSE MORNING RUNS PEOPLE CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DOUBLE TAP YA'LLS A FEW MONTHS FROM NOW.
Quote:
Old 05-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #823
molson
General Manager

I for one welcome our new zombie overlords and feel we shouldn't necessarily be so hasty in pursuing resistance to them.

Last edited by molson : 05-31-2012 at 05:58 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #824
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
5/16: McArthur High School HazMat situation: Students and Teachers Decontaminated after breaking out in rash.
5/19: No confirmation on chemical at For Lauderdale International Airport.
5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester.
5/23: I-285 re-opens after HazMat incident.
5/23: Man bites cousin’s nose off.
5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rash.
5/25: HazMat called after kids exposed to pesticide on bus: HazMat and EMS respond to Lake County, FL School.
5/25: Disoriented passenger subdued on flight in Miami.
5/26: Naked man allegedly eating victim’s face, shot and killed by Miami Police.
5/26: Florida Doctor spits blood at Highway Patrolmen after DUI arrest.
5/27: Georgia contractor bites Lowes employees, resists arrest

Shit is getting super serial!!!!

Old 05-31-2012, 06:05 PM   #825
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Old 05-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #826
JediKooter
Coordinator

I hope that duck can shoot.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #827
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Nice!

Or this could be one heck of a (no pun intended) viral campaign by AMC for the new season of The Walking Dead.

Haha, it's from the graphic novel.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #828
JediKooter
Coordinator

Looks like good training material.

Old 05-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #829
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
No help for neighbours of noisy masturbator - The Local
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #830
Grover
Pro Starter

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Zom...156010815.html

Old 05-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #831
lungs
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
WTF are bath salts?

They are these designer drugs that chemists cook up that cause things like a man trying to eat another man's face. The chemists are able to stay one step ahead of the authorities by slightly altering the chemical compositions. Just weird stuff.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:10 PM   #832
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post

Funny Story. I knew a guy who stayed in the same building as me this year and according to his roommate this guy had the habit of doing the same thing. So the roommate tells the guy he has guest coming over (i'm guessing to let him know not to rub one out while they are there or do it before) and the roommate apparently forgot... well you can imagine the rest.

Needlessly to say for the rest of the semester he was not getting any handshakes. Lol. Got so bad that we had a guest speaker come to speak and he went to shake the guys hand and got a pat on the back.

I think he might be transferring.

Not sure how he found time to consistently masturbate in school though.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:53 PM   #833
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Here's a short clip of him:

http://

Bath salts are some really scary stuff. There was a high school kid here who jumped out of a tree, broke many bones.

Also, I read where some woman was walking down the middle of the road with a towel and talking to it like it was her baby.

They were selling it here where I live and they finally banned it and shut down the shop selling it.

The crazy part is, they will just figure out another way around the law and it will be back out there under some different name.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:59 PM   #834
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post

"... won't get any help from local public authorities to help rub out the problem."

HA!
Old 06-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #835
Radii
Head Coach

Local Man Arrested for Merchandise Tampering at Area Walmart | Country California

Quote:
“Can you believe they didn’t have a Jerry Reed CD in the whole god***n store?” he continued. “Well, for 15 shining minutes last Friday night, they did.”
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #836
Ksyrup

That is an awesome story!

On a related note, we went to Bed Bath and Beyond this past weekend, and when we went through the areas with college team-logo'd items such as cups, bathroom items, etc., the wife and I could not help but hide every damn UF Gators item on the shelf - either moved it behind another team, turned it around, or put it somewhere else where it couldn't be seen. I couldn't help myself.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #837
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

You did catch that this was Onion-esque, right?
Old 06-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #838
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
You did catch that this was Onion-esque, right?

not at first, no, damn! Stupid late night incoherent facebook sharing.

Last edited by Radii : 06-01-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #839
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Not to be outdone by a Parkway pig, bull and cow 'having relations' slow Route 28 traffic - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

And, the previous story the title references

Porkway traffic grunts along - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #840
JediKooter
Coordinator

He Godwin'd his own family: Judge orders ‘Adolf Hitler’ to be kept in child custody | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Old 06-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #841
Ksyrup

Orvillecopter: The dead cat turned into a helicopter - The West Australian
Old 06-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #842
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Teenage girl posts picture of cash on Facebook, family robbed within hours | Digital Trends
Old 06-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #843
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Love tote to downtown Portland apartment runs afoul of police | OregonLive.com
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #844
Rizon
Pro Starter

Depressing With A Capital D: 'Last Moments Robot' Comforts You To Death | Geekologie
Quote:
Old 06-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #845
JediKooter
Coordinator

Was it wrong of me to assume that this would be something from Japan?

Old 06-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #846
Edward64
Head Coach

I am NOT going to mess up and spoil that "other" epic thread. Not for the faint of heart.
http://onlineathens.com/breaking-new...d-prostitution
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #847
Suicane75
Coordinator

Don't go between the hedges.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #848
JediKooter
Coordinator

Hungry Jack syrup truck spills onto Buttermilk Pike | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Maybe he was distracted by Mrs. Buttersworth?

Old 06-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #849
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Penguins' Explicit Sexual Behavior Shocked Polar Explorer

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #850
Easy Mac

More of a strange headline:

Kids' genitals shocked by Syrian regime

Not sure what it's trying to convey. Are they surprised by the Syrian regime, or is the regime itself shocking them?
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote