Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-25-2016, 04:28 PM   #1
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Alright boyz, here we go!!! College Football Hiring/Firing thread

Still looks like Tom Herman will end up at LSU or Texas, though it's anybody's guess which one. If I were him I'd go with LSU, but part of that is that I think Saban wants to jump back to the NFL.

Chad Morris is probably a better fit for Texas anyways, and I think he ends up there or possibly Baylor, though I'd stay away from that tire fire right now.

Sounds like Baylor also thinks it has a shot at Larry Fedora, though again I'd be very hesitant to leave UNC for Baylor.

I'm pretty surprised PJ Fleck isn't getting thrown in any rumors besides an occasional Oregon one. I'd absolutely love if Notre Dame fired Kelly & went for him, but I'm not sure the administration would think he's a big enough name, and it's not even a certainty Kelly will be fired (similar to Charlie Strong, the result vs USC could have an impact). I'd avoid Purdue and wait another year if that's the only job that offers. Considering the recruiting class Herman pulled into Houston, that could be a great stepping stone for whoever follows him (although Major Applewhite is probably the favorite there.)

BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote