Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-12-2024, 10:23 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

GalCiv IV, Take 3 - Pacifist Scientists in Space - Victory by Diplomacy!!!

Hello all! I hope your day is going super mega well!!! Am I doing a 3rd dynasty for your, 5th overall?

Tutorial – Terrans
Quick Start – Won as Phaenids
Medium Diff. Start – Lost as Krynn
Easy Start in Dense One Sector – Won as Negotiators

I won two without DOWing another empire.

So, who should I run and what level of Diff if I do so? Is it time to try my own nation, creating my own Empire with ChatGPT like I did to create the Vampire Samurai from Space Voidborn Clan.

I haven’t done any Culture tree outside of two Progressive I won (Phaenids, Negotiators) or Individual (Terran, Krynn). I kind of like trying out the Pacifist Culture with my non-DOWing styles. How about something like “Pacifist Scientists from Space”? What would that look like?

Here! They are called the Cosmic Harmony Collective.

The Cosmic Harmony Collective:

Personality:

Peaceful & Science

Traits
:

These are assigned to us by AI

Archeologist –
We had this with the Navigators. It helps us with anomaly research, gives us 2 artifacts.

Empathy
– Increases Dip by +1, Persuasions by 15% and reduces crime by 10%.

Skills:

We started with Wealth +1 and Influence +2, so I swap into +2 Research, +1 Influence, Militant -1, and Likeable +1.

Let’s do it to it!!!

I saved as Traditional. I tried again as Pacifist and it saved as Traditional, that’ll be my Culture. I created Archer Elves from Space as Collectivist and it saved, so it’s just the Pacifist one.

Starting Options:

All Win-Cons are enabled

Small, Single Cluster

Everything drops from Abundant to Common.

Three randomly selected AI, do I upgrade to Medium or stick with easy? Let’s try Medium where I lost before to the galaxy churning Drengin.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-18-2024 at 09:24 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:48 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here’s my starting system:

You can see where we are!!!

Let’s look at my Capital HW of Serenia Prime –

Pretty small, just Class 24 and one Manu District. I order a Industrial Center and the Manu District next for 20 total months

Jan, 2307 – I order a Colony Ship which will take a longer 11 months

I start researching Colonial Polices for 1 month.

Serenia Prime II is a good Class 20 Core World, but I want to grab stuff later if I can. I use 15 Control to see what else is what. I find in a next door system called Cannon IV which is Class 22. I send my Colony Ship. I send my Probe to explore and my FlasgShip to grab an anomaly

Feb – Colonial Policies done! Next is Research Districts for 4 months

I can move my leaders and get the one good one for free. They are 4/10/7/6 - I’ll save them for Cannon IV governor. I want to hire a good Minister of Tech, my best is 9 INT for 297 cash.

I choose Heart of the Empire for my open CIV spot.

Mar – Event – Beacon – Our people want to send a Beacon about ourselves to folks. We send one of Peace and Hope

Apr – Event – I get a new Scientist in our HW

May - I find 3 Promethion mines nearby

June – Tech done! Next is 4 more months for letting more people live on our worlds called “Planetology”

It looks like Cannon IV needs Exotic World Colonization, it looks like the two in my system need Extreme Colonization. I send this to the Minor Colony World of Rukbat II

Aug – We finish our first anomaly! We found a Space Beast. We get out of there

Sept – I find a Core World that needs Extreme Colonization in Evenstar System Class 24.

Oct - Colony Ship done, uh oh, I don’t have any Colony Worlds left. I order a Con Ship for 22 months

Dec – Tech done! Next is Universal Translator for 3 months

Event – Illicit Weapons on my HW – I choose to wipe them out and lose 10 crime

Old 04-13-2024, 12:13 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2308 – We have two minor Colony Worlds now in my range in the Merope System I order my new Colony Ship too and I order another Colony Ship from my HW. Our range has increased and I have two more star systems in range we haven’t explored.

Feb – We colonize Rukbat I – it’s a Class 2

Mar – We finish the Universal Translator tech, next is Armed Shuttles for 2 turns that will make 2 ships

April – We come across an enemy in our range

May – Tech done! Next is Xeno Biology for 7 months which I hope will open up great Colonization option

We finish building on our HW, next is Capital Mainframe for 3 months to boost research, and Planetary Generator for 5

Anomaly done! We find an Ancient Artifact and gain one Durtanium

June – The race that we found in April is called the Cosmic Containment.

I try to trade with them, they have Extreme Colonization, but won’t trade for our techs.

We also make contact with one of the big baddies, the Drath Freeehold. Do they have any techs worth swapping out for? Just Subspace Scanning but they aren’t offering it for our tech they don’t have.

I find a Class 20 world south of the Cosmic Containment I order my Colony Ship too called Felis IV

Jul – Another Colony Ship leaves our HW.

Aug – We find a Class 26 east of Felis world in the Fawaris System I send my Colony Ship too

Oct – I find a Class 27 World in the Paridias System

Nov – Xeno Biology done! Next is Space Weapons in 2 months – there is no Extreme/Exotic Worlds coming up next to snag

Dec - We Colonize Felis IV! I name it Felis Four since it’s the 4th planet. I move my leader to it as the new Governor, It has a Precursor Refinery, I choose to use it to terraform the land and gain 2 more tiles. I spend 321 and hire a 15 social to make my Governor:

Here’s the planet! It has huge Manufacturing, and my Generator, Manu District and Shipyard will finish fast!

Our Colony Ship at our HW is done, I send it to Paridias II.

Space Weapons tech done, next is Weapons Systems for 2 months

Serenia Prime done building, next is Manu 5, Research 9

I can choose a Tradition! I wanted Pacifism, and grabbing it will give me 3 Con Ships for 12 points. I can choose the Traditional one and get the Hall of Tradition for 11 points. I will try Pacifism, since three Con Ships this early is strong. We unlock “Kindness” and get +1 Diplomacy too!

Can I get the trades now with my better Diplomacy?

I can get Extreme Colonization for both of my techs – Xeno Biology and Research Districts. I do it! They will also toss in 3 Modules for Con Ships.

With the Drengin I trade Xeno and Research Districts for their Flagship making Hyperwave Radio and Subspace Scanning and 4 Modules too!

I send my new Flagship a scanning. I finish scanning and find an Ancient Artifact i convert into Antimatter.

I send the Colony Ship to Paridias II to the Extreme Colonization planet of Evenstar II

I send two Con Ships to Mining areas and Comm Starbase near the border

I unlock a new CIV, I grab Research Grants to swap 10% cash for 20% Research

Old 04-13-2024, 01:34 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2309 – Tech finished! Next is Asteroid Mining for 3 months.

I geta warning that the CC don’t like my Comm Starbase near the border and our relations are dropping

Mar – I get Pirate Threat Mission from the CC

I build a Mining Starbase for 3 Elerium

In the Nervia System east of Fawaris are two Core Worlds.

April – Colony Ship finished. I send it to Nervia V.

Asteroid Mining Done, next is Starbase Modules for 3 months to make 2 free Con Ships. I send the Miners here in my Home System

I am losing 2 cash – I swap to High Taxes, am making 3, and my Happiness drops to 57%

I find a Class 22 in the system north of Nervia on the border with the CC -Tianyi I

May – We come across my Nemesis the Voidborne Clan! We are fighting Vampire Samurai in Space our intended foe, the final leader. The Voidborne and the other rough dork. We spawned rough. Then I trade Asteroid Mining for Space Elevators!

June – Fawaris II colonized! I name it Fawaris Fun Times. This planet has a powerful drug. I choose to le them use it recreationally, increase approval by 10%, I spend 326 to hire a Social Skill 12 Governor

Class 26. This has tons of Food and some Housing and Influence, so we’ll take a while to build anything here.

Evenstar II colonized! I name it Evenstar Eager. This has a Settler Group with a Mining Deposit Claim, I choose to get them to share and gain +1 Persuasion. I spend 307 to hire a Social Skill of 9 to be my new Governor.

This has loads of high level Research and then one great Manu I am building, worse Manu than Fun Times above. See the high pollution? This was the Extreme World. Class 24, smaller.

They have grabbed Tianyi II, I need to grab the 2nd world in the Nervia system to it’s south fast.

Survey done, we find a Gift of the Miltrilar which we can keep two or send back to the void since it’s dangerous. I keep. The artifact we get increase the INT of our Cits on a world by +1, I use both on my HW

Mining Starbase – 3 Promethium and one Durantium

July – Starbase tech done. Next is Terraforming for 3 month

I order two Con Ships to Nervia and Cannon Systems to grab them

I accept a trade offer from CC for their tech called Artificial Gravity to increase ship speed.

I reach out the Freehold and trade two techs for their Embassies and Leadership Recruiting techs

That unlocks a new CIV and I snag Export Food to increase cash to +7 but my Food drops to 1

Aug – Anomaly finished, we find a broken teleporter I sell for 100

Sept - Colony Ship done, I send to Nervia VI

Oct – tech done!!! Next is Space Doctrine to unlock Frigates for 3 months

Comm Starbase built in Cannon System

Dec – We unlock Frigates! The next tech is Railguns for 3 months

I have a new CIV and I choose Asteroid Exploitation to swap 10% cash for +100% production

In the system past Cannon called Octavia I find a Class 23 world

Old 04-13-2024, 02:56 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2310 – I trade with Voidborne their tech called Defensive Studies.

Serenia Prime finished building, I order here 2 Research for 15 months; I order Housing and Wealth in Four for 17 months

Feb - Railguns done, next is Exotic World Colonization for 4 months

Starbase built in Four, I order here a Con Ship 11 months

Nervia V Colonized! I name it Alpha. I move a 10 gab from Minister to it.

Class 28. Low Manu, good Research. I order stuff. Slow builds here too.

Apr – We discover in an Anomaly a Sleeper Ship. I awake them and get a free Con Ship I send to near Fawaris and build Mining Starbase for 2 Promethion and one Durantium

Nervia VI Colonized! It has the Haunted trait and I choose to Warn the Colonists. I spend 176 to hire a 3 Social Skill and assign.

Class 22, looks like I forgo to rename it Beta. Very low initial Manu, but loads of places to improve it.

May – Colony Ship finished, I send to Octavia I

Tech done! Next is Planetary Adaptation for 4 months

June – Comm Starbase built in Nervia

We find another Broken Teleporter Device from a Flagship survey and sell for 100 cash. I am losing 5 cash/month. I need to build Wealth Boosts.

I find a Class 18 in the Nigel System

July – Trades with CC for Evasive Tactics and with the Freehold for FOUR techs – Interstellar Cartography, Xeno Research, Xeno Manu and Subspace Streaming

We get a new Pacificism choice! Here they are:

Charity - We spawn the Ship called “Goodwill”, our Core Worlds lose 10% crime.

Peacekeeping – Our leaders gain that trait, +2 Dip for peacemaking, we get +1 Starbase Range

I like the Starbase Range for my Comm Stuff. But I grab Charity. The Goodwill is a weaponless Cruiser that heals my fleet and then reduces Crime in range by 100%

Probe done in Four. I send it east.

I order two Wealth in my Captial for 20 months

Sept – I find Class 25 and 33 in the Procyon system west of Octavia

Oct – Event – Plague on the planet of Fawaris Fun Times - -50% Growth for 3 years

Derelict Mining Drone found in survey which i swap into 1 Durantium

Trade Freighter done in my HW, I order it to the CC HW.

Octavia I colonized! I name it Octavia Octagon. I don’t have the cash for a Leader. The cheapest is 323 for Social of just 4. I do it anyway since it has 3.3 cash. I want to drop the Capital, but it costs a massive five cash to upkeep. I do it and will swap CIVS

Here it is. Very low Manu for slow stuff. It’ll take a while. I order a Wealth too.

I pull my CIV to swap 10% cash for Research for Land Exploitation to raise our cash by +10% to +17 but +30% pollution.

Nov – It looks like there is another world in Octavia System level of 20 at III. I will order up another Colony Ship to grab it.

Old 04-13-2024, 03:00 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here is a Map of the Universe that we know of:

We are on the bottom left of the map, and we have expanded east massively and now west and north.

Old 04-13-2024, 09:42 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2312 – Environmental Engineering tech done! Next is Avenger Missile System for 4 months

I reach out for trades. I cannot get the two techs the Voidborne have. Ditto the Freehold’s 3

We host a 5 year Party!!!

We finish an anomaly and find a Mineral Scanner or I could sell for 500 cash. I need the cash for leaders so I sell.

We find an Archean Warrior leader in another anomaly I assign to a ship. With a 7 socal, I keep him as a potential Governor.

Feb – Felis Four Shipyard finished with a Con Ship, next is 2 Asteroid Miners for Nerva system. I send this to make a Mining 3 Anitmatter Starbase to our west.

Mar – Colony Ship in Fawaris Fun Times! I order it to nearby Felis II with them in Paridias now. I’ll order my next Con Ship there to bring them in

April – Avenger Missile System finished! Next is Improved Life Support for 5 months to increase range of ships.

Felis II Colonized!!! I name it Felis Two. I spend 332 to hire the level 7 gab governor and assign.

Here you can see my latest colony, this time a Class 26 with okay early Manu and two great spots.

May – New Colonists in my HW, I send to Cannon IV next to the two Merope Colony ones taken

I can get a new Culture in Pacifism – the one I already had called “Peacekeeping” or the new one called “Altruism” which gives me +2 Dip and then our HW gets +10 for each nation we have positive relations with. I do that one.

June – Asteroid Miner done

Antimatter Starbase built

July – Can I get the trades of techs from the ones I am following? The Voidborne we get nothing, and CC? Nothing. Freehold? We get Trade Networks to give us a free Freighter and then Collective Bureaucracy.

That unlocks the CIV and I snag Research Grants again to drop cash from 30 to 22.

Aug – Cannon IV Colonized! I name it Cannon Quad after the 4th planet. I spend 361 for a 10 Social skill Governor.

Horrible Manu will take forever to build. Class 22. This was the Extreme Colonization I needed.

Aug – Event – We get an event from the Containment (CC) to find one of their destroyed Science Vessels. We need to find proof of the attack.

Sept – Tech finished! Next is 6 months of Orbital Ship Assembly to speed it up!

Our survey found the attack proof from the CC. We turn it over without tampering

Oct – We finish in the Starbase from Felis Four. As Asteroid Miner is sent to Nerva. I order here a Con Ship for 15 months

Nov – Event – Geothermic Fissures in Evenstar Eager – I send them 100 cash reduce pollution by 5%.

Con Ship done in HW, I send to the Rosino System to Mine.

Starbase built in Acubens Aleph! I order here 2 Miners for this system

Old 04-14-2024, 01:06 PM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2314 – Tech finished! Next is Anomaly Detection for 3 months to detect more

Acubens Starbase finished, next is Con Ship for 9 turns, last Asteroid Miner here used

I trade with Freehold the Colonial Law and Order tech and then that’s it

We unlock a new CIV and I choose Genetic Manipulation to give me +2 Int everyone and +10% Growth

Feb – We annex Severus II from the CC! This is the one north of Felis I built a Comm starbase to bring in.

Pic! This is Class 27, I order two Infl. Districts, and in the Starbase a Colony Ship since it’s 5.5 for 9 months. It has TONS of Manu D. but not much actual Manufacturing, so that’ll be slow.

Mar – Colony Ship done in HW! I send it to Octavia III.

Cannon Quad done building, I order here a Manu and Shipyard in 34 months

Apr – Anomaly Detection tech done! Next is 4 months for Quantum Computing for research boost

May – Building finished in Octavia Octagon I order here a Shipyard and Manu here too for 23 months

June – We finish in the Shipyard of Farawis, next is another Con Ship for 22 months, I order this to the system of Acubens to build a Comm Starbase.

July – Octavia III Colonized!!! I name it Octavia Trigon since it’s the 3rd planet. It has Luminous Plants that I don’t do anything with. I spend 347 for a 7 Social Skill to make the Governor.

Here it is!

That’s bad. Good income though. I need flu here, but none to build either.

Quantum tech done! Next is Precursor Studies for 13 months

We enter into a Cultural Trade and then the tech Trade Networks with the Freehold. Ditto the CC and the tech called Improved Missile Targeting

We finish building on Core World called Kimberly Refuge on Acubens Aleph for 16 months which is Food making Galactic Achievement. On my Hw I order a Manu for 11 months

Aug – Comm starbase built

Oct – We annex Tianyi I from CC! Check it out:

Class 22, loads of Manu but no Generator I order built, a next door Manu and Influence D. For a while. Then it’s making good cash too. I order in the Shipyard a Colony Ship since It’s 4/4 for 17 months.

Shipyard done in HW, I order here a Con ship for 21 months and this newly built Freigher will establish a Trade Route.

Nov – Con Ship built in Acubens Aleph, I order it to Octavia to make a Comm Starbase, I order another for 11 months

Dec – Event – I spend 100 to relieve suffering on my HW.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-14-2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-14-2024, 02:14 PM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2315 – Colony Ship done in Severus II, and I order them to Schultz II the Precursor prison planet. I order for 12 months another Colony Ship here.

Can I trade techs? Nope.

We find a Mapping Artifact in a survey, I break it done

Feb – We finish building in Fawaris, next is Manu and Housing for 27 months

I order in Octavia Octagon Shipyard a Con ship for 25 months

Mar – Anomaly finished, we find here a Food Generator which I sell for 200 cash.

Apr – Our Colony Ship arrives at Schultz and we’ll wait until the tech is done

Our Comm Starbase built in Octavia

May – Felis Four Shipyard finished, I order another Con Sip here for 20 months and this one heads near the Paridias system

Jun – building done in Eagar, I order here a Manu and Shipyard for 26 months

Event – Cloning found at Nervia VI I choose to return and gain +10 approval

I find a Ship Weapons Extension and sell for 300 cash.

Comm Starbase built

Any Trades makeable? Nope

August – Tech done!!!!!!! Next is Planetary invasion 4 months.

I colonize Schultz ii I name it Duo. I focus on production here, I assign a 8 Social. Let’s look!!!

A massive Class 30 on the border. Great cash and building speed already.

Four finished building I order here: Manu and Research – 25 months; Nervia Vi – Manu and A Shipyard – 23 months;

Sept – Colony Ship done in Fawaars sent to Acubens II,

Oct – We are done building: HW Manu 12 months

Con Ship built in Acubens, next are Modules

I trade for Trade Alliances from Freehold. We enter it and Research Trade with Voidborne and CC

Nov – I assign a social skill 12 Diplomat with Freehold

Dec – Tech finished! Next is Alliances for 8 months

I find a Derelict Mining Drone!

We colonize Acubens II I name Beth. I hire a level 8 Social to be the Governor.

Let’s take a looksee!

Great natural Inf, Cash, low Manu, I order everything but it’ll be a while. Not great for building stuff quickly.

Old 04-14-2024, 03:03 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2316 – We sell an anomaly for 500 cash.

Feb – I can get a new Pacifism Culture, here are my choices:

Peacekeeping
– Same as before

Empathy
– Cits aren’t angry at war.

Forgiveness
– Civs aren’t mad at being at War.

I choose Forgiveness

We are done building on the planet called Octagon, I order here 2 Cultural for 43 months

Comm Starbase built on CC Border, but I need more Modules to build it out

Apr – We are done building in our HW, next is Terraforming for 5 months to build a Manu District

Survey done, we find a Mineral Scanner we sell for 500 cash

May – We finish building on Evenstar: 2 reach for 22 months; at the newly built Shipyard a Module; We are done on Felis Two for Manu 15 months, I order here a Colony Ship for 13 months

Jun – Colony Ship leaves Tianyi I for my Home System planet I, I order another 17 month Colony Ship here!

Jul- We finish the Alliances tech! The next tech is Computing Substrates for 3 months

Can I ally with others? Nope with Voidborne, but we trade for Armor Theory tech; Nope with Freehold, but we are with a Non-Aggression pact;

I order a newly built Con Ship to Mine two Elerium

Our survey finds a Cage that has a Space Monster inside.

Aug – We finish building in our HW<, I order the Galactic Achievement to pump Science called Kazar’s Mainframe for 23 months; We finished the Refuge on Acubens Aleph, next here is a Manu for 6 and then Galactic Achievement that pumps cash and tourism called Centauran Emporium for 36 months

I find and keep 2 of Tech Finding Device to give +2 research I use on my HW twice.

Sept – Tech done!! Next is the 2 month long Xeno Ag.

Oct - Serenia Prime I colonized! I name it Secundus. It has exotic fauna which I choose to leave undisturbed. I hire a a level 9 Social Skill Governor for 321 cash.

Here’s the planet!

This was an Extreme Needed, the Manu is low-ish, but not the worst and loads of places, and the great one is used. Class 21 for the win!!!

Nov – Tech done! Next is Stellar Marines for 3 months

Dec – We exhaust the Shipyard called Felis Four, next are Modules. I order this Con Ship to my Home system to build a Starbase to interact with the Ascension artifact.

Old 04-14-2024, 09:57 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2317 – Any techs I can trade for? Espionage from Voidborne, Asteroid Factories from CC, nothing from Drath

I spend 264 on a 9 Social Skill for a Diplomat with the Drath Freehold.

Anomaly – We find a Stealth Field, sell for 300

We finish building in Fawaris – I order 2 Terraforming for 16 turns

Feb – Octagaon Shipyard finishes a Con Ship, next are Modules

I send it to the border near Gallineus with 3 Colony Worlds

Another anomaly finished, we find Manti Birthing Pod – I have to build it to bring them in

I order in Felis Four – it’ll take 11 months

Mar – We finish building in Schultz Duo: Manu, 6, Wealth, 11, Research 11 too; Schultz Starbase built, I order here a Con Ship for 14 months

I build Economic Starbase in my Homesystem with Precursor Artifact added

Apr - Stellar Marines tech done, next is AI General for 2 months

Nervia VI done building – Colony Ship at Shipyard (4/4) for 9 months, Modules, Manu and housing – 30 months;

Event – Crime spree in Octavia Octagon I send 200 cash to put it down

May – Colony Ship done in Felis Two, I send to my last Core Planet in my Home system II planet – Modules here

June – We finish a Colony Ship from Tianyi I, I’ll send to Colony Planet Nervia III Class 1

Tech done! Next is Warp Theory for 3 months

Evenstar Eagar done, I order here Manu, Research – 29 months; Felis One – Finishes Shipyard, I order Colony Ship (3/4) for 11 months and Modules, on planet Manu, 13, Housing – 28;

Anomaly done – we find Extextion Matrix we sell for 300 cash

July – Any trades makeable for tech?

I spend 367 to get an 8 Diligence and appoint Minister of Justice.

We colonize Serenia Prime II i name it Tertius. We find alien ruins here, I choose to extract tech and finish Warp Theory, next is Starship Refits for 4 months. I hire a 10 Social Skill 283 Governor.

We have great cash and influence too, but no Manu. I have just the one base Manu being added. Class 20. This was also made available after Extreme Colonization unlocked.

Aug – We finish building Felis Two – housing – 28 months;

Oct – Paradis I is annexed!!! Class 2 Colony World

We find Robotic Star Drone and store 2. I use them on my HW to make 2

We finish building on Nervia Alpha – Starbase, Fin District – 31 months;

Dec – Research done, next is for 5 months Battle Cruiser Tech to unlock them.

Colony Ship done in Nervia VI I send to Nervia IV a Class 1 Colony World

Old 04-14-2024, 10:49 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2318 – I spend 333 cash for 8 Social Diplomat CC. I trade for Pollical Capital with Drath.

Manti Cluster built! We welcome them!!!

Feb – Our Flagship finds an Ancient Star Map and we find a surprise Core World in Fawaris I!

Mar – We finish building in Severus II and I order here a Inf, Terraforming, 36 months;

Apr – We finished tech to make Cruisers!!! Next is Fusion for 3 months

I order Cruiser in HWx2, one in Acubens Aleph

Fawaris Fun Times finishes, next is – Food, Research – 22 months; Cannon Quad – Manu, Food, Research – 101 Month;

We find anomaly to give Research boost, we finish tech! Next is Bioplastics 4 months, also finished, next is Drone Soldiers for 6 months

May – Con Ship finished in Schultz, I order it to the border to make a Comm Starbase

June – Felis One Colony Ship done, I send to Fawaris I.

I name it Fawaris Surprise! I spend 313 for an 8 Social Skills Governor.

Let’s look:

This may be the last one I Colonize!!! This Class 24 is making tons of cash and influence, but no Manu or other stuff. I spend 240 cash to fast build the Generator. Hopefully that’ll make this feasible.

I spend 356 for an 8 INT Minister of Finance and our cash/month rose to 241/month

July – Comm Starbase built.

Can I trade for techs? Hydroponics from Drath

Aug – Event – Destiny, how do I want to direct my society? I choose tech, and we have a mission to finish 5 techs

Sep – Our Flagship comes across a mine field, I start the Mission and I need to research Serrated Munitions.

Another Anomaly starts with us finding a weapons boosting Missile Cache, I keep two of

I spend 372 to hire a Minster of Exploration with a 9 Diligence.

Kazar’s Mainframe finished in our HW! Next is Manu for 10 months

Nov – We annex Paridias II from the CC!

Here she is:

As you can see, they didn’t build a Planetary Generator, so I order one next to the two Manu hexes above. I spend 240 to fast make it. Class 27! 4/4, it’s making tons of cash. I order in the Starbase a Colony Ship for, nope it’s 44 months, just Modules
Tech done, next is Phoenix Missile System for 9 months

Dec – Centauron Emporium done in Acubens Aleph! Next is Manu for 11

Old 04-16-2024, 09:50 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan,2319 – Any new techs to trade for? Nothing with the Drath, or Voidborne, or CC either all have tradeable techs.

Feb – We finish an Anomaly survey and find here a Lost Cargo Container to give us +5% cash for a year

Mar – We finish building on the planet of Felis Four, next is Manu for 47 turns.

I can pull the +30% pollution and +5 cash and rise from 263 to 162. I try it. It doesn’t help the speed which is probably due to our happiness in my nation of just 14%. I swap in +15% Empathy CIV. Now it’s 12 turns.

Apr – We finish the Phoenix Missile tech, next is 6 months of Flexible Bulkheads to increase ship space.

We annex Tacitus I from Voidborne – this is a Class 1 Colony world

May – Event – We spend 200 to host a Cultural Event on Felis Four

I trade from CC Energy Deflection Theory

June – We finish building on Hw, next is a Manu 4 to buy supplies for the next Galactic achievement

July – We finish building in Octagon, next is Cultural and Research 21 months; Acubens Aleph – here done, I order Manu 5 months like my HW

Aug – Serenia Prime Secundus done building! Next is Manu, Wealth – 25 months;

We encounter a Sleeper Ship again with my Flagship. I don’t bother them

We trade for Beam Weapon Miniaturization from Drath

Oct – We annex Gallieunus III from CC. This is a Class 2 Colony World

41 Months for Temple of Whispers in HW which boosts Dip Skill by 1. 58 turn for Office of Control on Aleph. Both Galactic Achievements; I order in Felis Four – Terraforming, Research 15 turns; Nervia VI – 2 Housing, 1 Research 27 months;

Nov – Trade done, next is 2 months for Energy Dissipation strategies

Trigon done building, next is Manu, Housing – 41 months; Schutlz – Manu – 5, 2 Culture 22 – 27 total;

We trade for Xeno Entertainment from Voidblade

Dec - tech done! Next is Eminence to give me more Dip options for 5 months

Tianyi I I order Housing, Research, Terraforming and Wealth for 45 months;

Old 04-16-2024, 10:37 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2320 – We finish building in Evenstar – Terraform, Inf – 22 months;

Cruiser built

We finish anomaly and find Lost planetary Broadcaster I keep which will increase INF by 500 twice. I use on Octavia Trigon and Octagon.

I get a new Culture! I have these choices:

Peacekeeping, Empathy
– Like before

Serenity – Cits with this trait (10%) get four times their stats.

Peacefulness –
Unlocks achievement called “United Planets”

I choose the last

Feb – Felis Two done – I order here – Housing, Research – 26 months;

Mar – We annex Galineus II from Voidblade which is a Class 1

April - We finish building in Fun Times, I order here Razar’s lift for 42 months, a Galactic Achievement to help Manu; Nervia Alpha – 2 Research 21 months;

Jun – We annex Gallineau IV from Voidblade. It’s a Class 2

We finish the tech! Next is Orbital Research Labs for 2 months

We enter into an Alliance with the Drath! Remember the dip win con gets Allies with everyone. Now we have two more left.

I trade with CC for their techs called Kinetic Weapon Enchantment and Pulse Cannons and Beam Weapon Augmentation. We enter into a Non-Aggression pact!

Jul – Event – Disease breaks out in Evenstar Eagar, we spend 100 to quarantine

Cruiser built

Aug – Tech done! Next is Cultural Influence for 3 months to unlock the Prestige Challenges

My score now is 38 to the Drath’s massive 63.

In Severus II I order Housing and Influence - 19 months;

Oct – Beth done building, I order here a Manu and Housing for 27 months; Felis One – 2 Research 28 months;

Nov – Tech done! Next is Xeno Medicine for 2 months. I begin the challenge to build a Grand Menagerie for 40 Prestige. I trade for two rare resources from Voidblade. All I need is one Helios Ore

We order on Felis Four – Research and Terra – 15 months; Octagon – 3 Cultural – 24 months;

Dec – Anomaly done, we discover an Ancient Star Map in the Evenstar system! I order a Colony Ship in our HW

Old 04-16-2024, 11:18 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2321 – Tech done! Next is Neural Mapping for 2 mounts

Feb – Finished, next is Beam Capitalization for 5 months

Colony Ship done, send to Evenstar I

Con Ship built heading for CC Border

I trade for Helios One 1, and the tech from Drath. I order my building in my HW to finish for 2375 cash and next is the Grand Menagerie for 27 turns

Mar – We colonized Evenstar I, I name it Evenstar Finale since it should be the last planet we colonize. I hire a level 7 Social Skill for 228

Here’s my original Evenstar planet, smaller Manu but developable.

June – I order built in Secundus – Manu, Research 21 months; Paridias II – Housing 20 months;

Con Ship finished in Octavia ordered for a new Comm Starbase

July – Tech done! Next is Energy Shields for 2 months

Aug – Also done, next is Killbots for 3 months

I order in Surprise Manu. Housing 35 months;

Cruiser done

Survey done – we find AI Monitor Plans which I keep.

I trade with Drath for their Starbase Com Stack

Sept – We finish building in Tertius – I order here 2 Manu – 33 months;

Oct – We finish building in Schultz, next is 2 Cultural - 17 months;

I finish in my HW the prestige +40% Grand Menagerie for 2567. My winning score rose to 46%. I need another 60 to win Prestige. I take the next Challenge which is to build the Astrolab of the Arnor for 30%. I need 3 Helios One, I have 1, 3 Nanites – got it, and 3 Xanthic got it. Can I buy Helios? Nope. Can I trade?

Nope with the CC, but our ranking Iis high so we enter an alliance. Only the Voidborne Clan is left. They don’t have it either. Drath? Can’t trade

I order Terraforming for 6 months in my Captial to wait

Nov – Tech done! Next is Regen Gels for 3 months

Nervia VI – Research and Wealth – 15 months;

Dec – Cannon Quad finished – Housing 14 month;

Anomaly done, we find a free Con Ship I send to the east border by Procyon to make a Comm Starbase

Old 04-17-2024, 09:49 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2322 – Tech done! Next is Plasma Beams for 3 months. I still cannot buy Helios One for my Astrolab Prestige. Can I trade with the Drath now? Nope

Felis Four done building – 2 Terraforming 24 months; Severus II – 1 Housing, 2 Inf – 21 months;

Feb – I order built – Eagar – 3 Rea. – 9 Months each; Nervia Alpha – 3 Wealth – 35 months;

Con Ship done in Schultz, I order a new Comm Starbase here.

I trade for Extreme Miniaturization and Plasma Beams from the Voidborne

Our next research is Disruptor Beams for 3 months

Mar – We are finished building In Felis Two – Manu, Terra, Research – 24 months;

Anomaly done, we find a Precursor Probe I apply to my ships, we unlock the Stargazer style ship

I can trade with the Drath, and they have Helios Ore. I trade with them and get Forged Beam weapons too. I order the Astrolab in my captial for 27 months

April – We need built in Trigon 2 Cultural Districts for 29 months;

May – Tech done; next is Research districts for 2 months

I have a Win Score of 61% to Drath’s 70%, I spend 3464 to finish the Astrolab, we are now 64%.

Our next Prestige Challenge is the Hall of Unity to build for 20% Prestige. I need 3 Helios Ore and Harmony Crystals and I already have the latter. I cannot buy. Can I trade for it? The CC Don’ t have any.

I order Research D in my HW for 4 months;

June – Reseach done, next is 2 months for Procurer Artifact Studies

July – Done…next is High Energy Transfer for 3 months

Aug - We can trade with the Voidblade again. Do they have Helios One? Nope. I trade for two techs instead called Improved Armor Sciences and Missile Payload Optimization

Sep – I trade for 3 Helios Ore from Drath. I order built in my HW which will take 23 months

Schultz orders 2 Manu, 1 Terra and Influence for 20 Months

I sell artifact for 500 cash

Oct – Tech done! Next is 6 months for Battleship Doctrine to unlock them

I order on Octagon – 2 Inf, 1 Terra – 19 months; Beth – Shipyard, Manu, Terra – 19; Secundus - Food, Inf – 21 months; PAradias II – 1 Food, two Resecah 32 months;

Dec – I order Nervia VI – 2 Terra, 1 Wealth – 17 months; Tianyi I – 3 Inf – 27 months;

Old 04-17-2024, 10:42 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2323 – I order the building at my HW fast built for 3029 cash. I have a Prestige Score of 69%. My next challenge is The Orb of Draginal for 50 score, to head to another dimension and return with it.

I order built on Felis One – Housing 15; 37 months Galactic Achievement Control Captial on HW; Quad – Inf, Housing – 23 months; Schultz – 3 Cultural – 21 months;

All of CC space is in ours. I trade for their Kinetic Weapon Charging

Mar – I bring on an artifact called the Void’s Grasp

April – We can make Battleships! Next tech is Greater Anatomy Detection for 1 month to find more!

Acubens Beth Starbase built, I order here Modules

May – Tech finished!!!! Next is AI Brains for 2 months

Severus II – I order here Cultural Beacon to increase Influence and a District for 12 months;

I trade for four Drath techs called Cultural Persuasion, Starbase Defense Grid, Orbital Repair and Advanced Composites

Razar’s Lift is finished! Next is Spice Market here at Fun Times for 40 months

Jun – Tech done! Next is Kinetic Discharge Miniaturization for 2 months

We finish an anomaly and find a Mimot Citizen on a ship

July – I order on Schultz 2 Ag, 1 Inf for 20 months;

Aug – Tech done! Next is Genetic Architecture for 2 months;

Sept – Non-Aggression Pact with the Voidborne!!!

I order built on Tertius – Inf, Housing – 36 months; Finale – Manu, Housing – 45 months;

We find a Precursor Artifact Cache from Anomaly. I get Inspire Scientists to make 50 research twice

Oct – Tech done! Next is Slipstream Drive for 2 months to improve speed.

Felis Four – I order here Terraforming – 10 months, Inf 7; Two – Housing, Food – 7 months each; Surprise – Housing, Food – 23 months;

Nov – Tech done! Next is Starbase Refinery one month

I trade for three techs from Drath – Armor Material Science, Missile Warfare Doctrine, Fleet Resupply Doctrine

Dec – Tech done! Next is Dreadnaught Doctrine to build them for 8 months.

I order on Eagar Research and Inf for 17 months;

Old 04-18-2024, 09:18 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2324 – We finish an anomaly. We find AI Planetary Monitor Plans.

Feb – We need to build on Nervia IV -Housing, two research, terra – 26 months; Aleph – Housing 7; Beth – housing, Research 14 months;

I trade for three techs from the CC – Neutronium Weapons, Leviathan missile, Neutronium Augmentation

Mar – We ally with the Voidborne! We win a Dip Victory!

We form a Galactic Alliance! We now have won with Prestige, Influence and Diplomacy, but not war. This time we never were DOWed by anyone too!!!

Old 04-18-2024, 09:23 PM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I’m surprised we didn’t get attacked by the Voidborne or Drath or CC, and we won our first Medium difficulty game! Nice!