Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-21-2006, 10:29 AM   #51
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
LOL. Didn't occur to me at all.

I'm concerned for the doctor. After she finds out that Rich Eisen is using her, she is going to have one fucked up head. First Michael uses her and now the FBI uses her. They're really trying to get her to have a nervous breakdown.

Also, did anyone else think that Teabag hid the map in his ass...and then ate it???

Teabag is one disgusting guy. You love to hate him.

MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:31 AM   #52
Icy
Pro Starter

How good is this? The 1st season starts today in Spain and proably i'll watch it.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:35 AM   #53
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
How good is this? The 1st season starts today in Spain and proably i'll watch it.

I loved the 1st season. Got me hooked after the first episode. Second season is good so far, but there hasn't been an episode yet (or cliffhanger) that got me all pumped up like a few episodes in the first season did.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:37 AM   #54
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Agree with Mike, although the whole season as a whole is making me go "what can happen next?" There isn't one little story that is making me all pumped, just everything as a whole
Old 09-26-2006, 01:47 AM   #55
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Second season is good so far, but there hasn't been an episode yet (or cliffhanger) that got me all pumped up like a few episodes in the first season did.

They got me tonight. I can't wait for next Monday.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:58 PM   #56
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I was thinking that what is buried in the garage could be a map to the real money. Also, glad that Vanilla Ice-Lite got caught.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:03 PM   #57
jbmagic
Pro Starter

What a couple of shockers at the end.

That FBI guy is crazy.

Damn now we have to wait 3 weeks for another episode.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:54 PM   #58
Coop
High School JV

I think Michael and Sucre(?) have a deal to split the money..okay episode.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:03 AM   #59
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Freakin' playoff baseball.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:33 AM   #60
Thomkal
Head Coach

No great loss of characters, but I finally liked him with that romantic scene at the girl's house. That FBI agent may be crazier than T-Bag. Wasn't expecting what happened with the governor, should be interesting to see what happens with the doctor now. I think the agent watching her is going to "rogue" at some point and try to protect her.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:49 AM   #61
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
No great loss of characters, but I finally liked him with that romantic scene at the girl's house. That FBI agent may be crazier than T-Bag. Wasn't expecting what happened with the governor, should be interesting to see what happens with the doctor now. I think the agent watching her is going to "rogue" at some point and try to protect her.

Agree with all of the above.

I don't think that Sucre will cut out C-Note. It was plainly obvious that C-Note will get a slice of the money two episodes ago when he was looking at that RV and told the lady that he would be back with the money to buy it.

Right now, it's a wild show. There wasn't just one cliffhanger, there were many.
  • What will Sucre do???
  • What will happen to the doc???
  • Will Lincoln get his son back???

That's not to mention what will happen to Haywire? Will Rich Eisen save the doc? Will the FBI agent ever get his men? Will T-Bag ever hide another map in his ass?
Old 10-03-2006, 08:06 AM   #62
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

Excellent episode last night. It really picked up from the last couple weeks with three of four different storylines that hooked me. Not to mention a little comic relief with Haywire. I can't wait to see the raft he makes out of that stick.
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:10 AM   #63
kingfc22
Head Coach

Geez. This show has so many directions it can go in right now. I love it.

And Haywire is a freaking nutcase. Build a raft. ROFL.

I like how Tweener finally held up his end of the bargain by not selling out. And going to the chicks house was a good move. Too bad the FBI agent went psycho. I thought I'd might like that guy, but he has turned out to be a real duechbag.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:16 AM   #64
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well I think Haywire will end up in Holland after all...Holland Michigan, which is on the shore of Lake Michigan.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 07:21 AM   #65
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Well I think Haywire will end up in Holland after all...Holland Michigan, which is on the shore of Lake Michigan.

Good one!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:00 AM   #66
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

"What? No windmills???"
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #67
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I watched a lot of the first season on DVD, and then watched almost all of this seasons episode on the myspace page(which i recommend, good enough quality, barely any commercials).

Now I'm hooked, and after watching about 15 episodes in the past 4-5 days, I am quite depressed to have to wait for the new ones.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:38 PM   #68
Turd Ferguson
Mascot

Here's a site that I found if you missed out on any of Season 2. Commercials are only 10 seconds every 7-10 minutes. Good quality.

http://streaming.myfoxny.com/prison_break/
Turd Ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:01 AM   #69
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

I liked how Lincoln payed someone to beat up his son.

Interesting twist with the FBI guy.

Fire Ron Lee.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:49 AM   #70
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I was disappointed that the FBI guy was working for Rich Eisen. I would've liked to see the two go head-to-head.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:49 AM   #71
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I was disappointed that the FBI guy was working for Rich Eisen. I would've liked to see the two go head-to-head.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:51 AM   #72
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:

I dont think the FBI volunteer to work for Rich Eisen. Seem like he was blackmail by him. He didnt seem like he wanted to kill any of the prisoners so far, but was force too.

I hope the FBI gets a backbone and helps the guys out.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:49 AM   #73
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW View Post
I liked how Lincoln payed someone to beat up his son.

Interesting twist with the FBI guy.

This week pretty well confirmed where I thought the last episode was heading with the agent. At some point I still think someone is going to "do the right thing" however.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:39 AM   #74
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I enjoyed last night's episode. Will be interesting to see what happens next. Supposedly the show runs through november, and then goes on a lengthy hiatus.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:49 AM   #75
dervack
College Prospect

Anyone else get annoyed by little details of the show? Watching last night's episode, and when they did a close-up of the DL that Sarah has, the age in the DL number doesn't match the the age according to the date of birth.
dervack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:40 PM   #76
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dervack View Post
Anyone else get annoyed by little details of the show? Watching last night's episode, and when they did a close-up of the DL that Sarah has, the age in the DL number doesn't match the the age according to the date of birth.

That's the least of the plotholes.

I'm just along for the ride and it's still pretty enjoyable...although maybe not as much as last season.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:45 PM   #77
dervack
College Prospect

Quote:
That's the least of the plotholes.

I'm just along for the ride and it's still pretty enjoyable...although maybe not as much as last season.
Oh, I'm not saying that it bothers me more than potholes. It was funny, because the first thing I did when they put the DL up was check to see if the numbers matched, and they didn't.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:02 PM   #78
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Um, that would match up depending on when the DL was issued. I know my drivers license doesn't have an updating age.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:09 PM   #79
dervack
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
Um, that would match up depending on when the DL was issued. I know my drivers license doesn't have an updating age.
The DL numbers in Illinois are in the format like this. A123-4567-8901. The letter is the first letter in the last name. The last number in the second series of numbers and the first in the last series is the year the person is born. So, for the number above, the person was born in 78, and would reflect that in the DOB. In the episode last night, the year in DOB and the year from the DL doesn't match.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:30 PM   #80
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
The DL numbers in Illinois are in the format like this. A123-4567-8901. The letter is the first letter in the last name. The last number in the second series of numbers and the first in the last series is the year the person is born. So, for the number above, the person was born in 78, and would reflect that in the DOB. In the episode last night, the year in DOB and the year from the DL doesn't match.

Right, everyone knows that.

Are you sure that's a rule?

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:54 PM   #81
dervack
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
Right, everyone knows that.

Are you sure that's a rule?
I didn't say everyone knew that, I was just annoyed with it. . I think that for every DL in Illinois it's this way, but I may be wrong.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:00 AM   #82
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Great ep.

Fire Ron Lee.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:45 AM   #83
IMetTrentGreen
College Prospect

it's getting beyond annoying that the writers idea of throwing a new twist at us is introducing a group of people who can help the escapees, but the govt. has a guy on the inside out of no where. every other episode is like that.
IMetTrentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:38 AM   #84
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Despite the weekly plot holes, this show is pretty engrossing. I'm fairly interested in seeing where they take the show the rest of this season. Surely it won't last too long if it's just cat and mouse. Especially when the escapees are pretty well known. Figure in this day and age, their pictures would be very well known due to the internet, etc.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:39 AM   #85
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Dola

Who is the secret asian man? Was he in season one?
Old 11-09-2006, 06:10 PM   #86
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Despite the weekly plot holes, this show is pretty engrossing. I'm fairly interested in seeing where they take the show the rest of this season. Surely it won't last too long if it's just cat and mouse. Especially when the escapees are pretty well known. Figure in this day and age, their pictures would be very well known due to the internet, etc.
Agreed on the plot holes and on the engrossing part.
Quote:
Dola

Who is the secret asian man? Was he in season one?
The Asian guy was introduced this season, I believe. After the VP made President, he became her #1 guy in the organization...for the life of me I can't remember what it's called. The Firm. The Company. Something like that. The same organization that Lincoln's dad is a part of.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:59 PM   #87
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

What would you do with $5 million? Three chicks at the same time.

"A Cleveland what?"

Fire Ron Lee.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:14 PM   #88
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW View Post
What would you do with $5 million? Three chicks at the same time.

"A Cleveland what?"

LOL, best line ever.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:53 PM   #89
stevew
Hall Of Famer

So, from what I've been reading, next week is possibly the last episode before sometime in the spring?

I'll miss my tuesday afternoon PB fix, the internet site is the greatest thing ever.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:06 PM   #90
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

I have no problem suspending reality to really get into and love this show. With that said, a lifelong prison guard who is a total badass cowers in fear and puts up no fight against a man who is missing a hand and is armed with only a wine bottle. What is with his "Let's make a deal T-Bag" scared shitless pussy manuever? (And how did his body end up at the hospital while T-Bag sat in the room where the original assault took place? Did T-bag call the paremedics to come pick up the guy he had just murdered?)
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:35 PM   #91
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
So, from what I've been reading, next week is possibly the last episode before sometime in the spring?

I'll miss my tuesday afternoon PB fix, the internet site is the greatest thing ever.

2 more episodes, fall finale is the 27th
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:48 PM   #92
jbmagic
Pro Starter

What a shocking ending. I thought it was going to be the other way that dies.

Can't wait for the return of the show January 22.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:30 AM   #93
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Good episode last night and I like how they're keeping it going. The story is progressing quite well. I really liked the fact that the CO was put back in the same prison he was the CO. Sorta saw it coming last episode, but it was a nice twist.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:58 AM   #94
stevew
Hall Of Famer

You know, why bring the dad back at all if you were going to job him out in 3 weeks. That just seemed to be a stupid design decision.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:39 AM   #95
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Other hard leap of reality to digest...

Two choices:
1. Hire a lawyer that will figure out that the murder was committed while you were in the hospital getting treated for a hammer wound. Maybe that lawyer can also get hotel tapes that show the hookers and T-bag on the elevators going to the rooms. Maybe a hotel clerk remembers seeing a guy without a hand walking around the hotel.
2. Go to prison for 25 years for a murder you didn't commit.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:52 AM   #96
stevew
Hall Of Famer

And amazingly, despite all of those things, it's still way more entertaining then most stuff out there. I like that Eisen has now gone rogue, I really want to see that Kim guy get his. Not so sure that Mahone is actually dead though. As he appeared to have been shot in the chest, and in the past it seemed quite obvious that he wore a bulletproof vest.

Last edited by stevew : 11-28-2006 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #97
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

I'm confused about the set-up. When Mahone wanted to kill the brothers in the holding facility, he couldn't because there were too many guards around. He was also denied a seat in the transport van.

BUT

The set-up was conceived to let the brothers escape so they could kill them, and suddenly everyone is in on the fix. The guards knew to leave the van and "forget" the keys, the other cops knew to stall in the tunnel and let the brothers escape through the open door.

Why not just be simple and let Mahone do the job before they left?
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:54 AM   #98
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
I'm confused about the set-up. When Mahone wanted to kill the brothers in the holding facility, he couldn't because there were too many guards around. He was also denied a seat in the transport van.

BUT

The set-up was conceived to let the brothers escape so they could kill them, and suddenly everyone is in on the fix. The guards knew to leave the van and "forget" the keys, the other cops knew to stall in the tunnel and let the brothers escape through the open door.

Why not just be simple and let Mahone do the job before they left?

People can't just die in custody. But if the brothers are trying to escape, then that kind of stuff can happen. And I don't necessarily think that everyone was in on it, just a few people.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:59 AM   #99
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
People can't just die in custody. But if the brothers are trying to escape, then that kind of stuff can happen. And I don't necessarily think that everyone was in on it, just a few people.

Yeah, it was just a couple of the guards that Eisen knew on the inside.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:39 PM   #100
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
And amazingly, despite all of those things, it's still way more entertaining then most stuff out there. I like that Eisen has now gone rogue, I really want to see that Kim guy get his. Not so sure that Mahone is actually dead though. As he appeared to have been shot in the chest, and in the past it seemed quite obvious that he wore a bulletproof vest.

Ooooo! Good call there. Didn't even think about Mahone wearing a bulletproof vest. They have to bring him back.