Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-30-2005, 04:13 PM   #701
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Whatever, shut up and die already. Your arguments are getting dumber and dumber as you get more desperate.

What this really means Lathum is: "I have no defense"
Old 08-30-2005, 04:25 PM   #702
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Is this making sense to you Lathum?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:31 PM   #703
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Is this making sense to you Lathum?
actually no..

the "werewolf turncoat" role is the sorcerer which was Vince...
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:31 PM   #704
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Has anyone made popcorn?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:35 PM   #705
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

I guess its up to RPI then, but you'll be really upset if I get lynched. Apparently Dubb has sufficiently brainwashed you into believing he really is mafia. Its just too bad, we could have won this Lathum.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:46 PM   #706
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Vote pennywiseb

Note: I'm in class until 9pm, but since it's the first day we might get out early. Regardless, the right play is to vote pennywiseb.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:50 PM   #707
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Haha. Wow. Ok, here's the last scenario I think could be possible. Since Dubb is so adamant that he is NOT a werewolf and RA did apparently clear him and I know he's definately not mafia, I think Dubb is a villager. I think he realized he couldn't win, and so decided to spice up the game by doing what he has done. Since there is still a wolf around, I think RPI is the wolf and now has just saved himself by jumping on my bandwagon today. Now, after you all kill me today, the mafia will lose, and so will dubb because RPI will kill him or you Lathum to obtain his 1 to 1 ratio. Good play on being so quiet RPI. I'm interested to see what role you claim to be RPI?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:57 PM   #708
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

I love how RPI just casts a vote, with no evidence, and then bails to "class" for the next 3 hours....Not one other person besides me has even tried to come up with an alternate scenario. I love how everyone just plays follow the leader.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:13 PM   #709
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Just run the day's action early Neon, I'm ready to be vindicated from Dubb's outrageous claims and Lathum's "I'll jump off a bridge if you do attitude".
Old 08-30-2005, 05:25 PM   #710
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Ok, this is the last argument I can come up with. Dubb, Lathum, and I all claim to be affiliated with the mafia. RPI has not come out and claimed anything (therefore is not mafia). Since all three of us claim to be mafia, if all three of us had the mafia's best interest at heart, we should all be voting for RPI fan. By voting for him, we guarantee a mafia victory one way (if Dubb is mafia) or another (if I am mafia). Now, if it turns out that we vote for RPI fan and I or Dubb turned out to be a werewolf, the mafia would still win. By voting for me tonight (with the chance I could be mafia--which I am) there is a chance the mafia could lose. By voting for RPI Fan there is a no-lose situation for the mafia.
unvote Dubb
Vote RPI-Fan

if all three of you really have the Mafia's best interests at heart, you should be voting out RPI-Fan. If you each believe yourselves to be Mafioso, then that leaves RPI out in the cold, and guarantees a Mafia victory.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:43 PM   #711
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Does my last point make sense dubb? Even if i were a werewolf, if we all vote for RPI fan the mafia would win, isn't that what you want? If you vote for me and I turn out to be mafia, the werewolfs would win. Is that what you want?
Old 08-30-2005, 05:57 PM   #712
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Do you understand my last point Lathum? Its the safest vote to vote for RPI Fan, especially if you have the mafia's best interest at heart.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:58 PM   #713
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Does my last point make sense dubb? Even if i were a werewolf, if we all vote for RPI fan the mafia would win, isn't that what you want? If you vote for me and I turn out to be mafia, the werewolfs would win. Is that what you want?

1st off you arent mafia

2nd off, i have no interest in being eaten tonight. If I vote RPI and you turn out to be werewolf you attack me, I attack you and we kill each other. Simple as that, shut up and die already wolf.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:01 PM   #714
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
1st off you arent mafia

2nd off, i have no interest in being eaten tonight. If I vote RPI and you turn out to be werewolf you attack me, I attack you and we kill each other. Simple as that, shut up and die already wolf.

So who would win in this scenario? No one? That makes alot of sense. Lathum would count as a villager in the final result because there wouldn't be a mafia member left to claim victory, good thinking.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:03 PM   #715
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am sticking to my vote...
Old 08-30-2005, 06:04 PM   #716
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Dubb, it doesn't matter TO THE MAFIA whether it's a wolf or a villager who gets lynched. They win either way, the wolf can't eat anybody tonight UNLESS the Mafioso dies.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:06 PM   #717
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Tell me why the hell you would be sticking to your vote?! Read my last post. The only way the night action becomes relevant is if a mafioso dies! RPI is obviously not a mafioso and dubb and I both claim to be at this point, so if RPI dies, the MAFIA WINS YOU IDIOTS which we want. You guys are so stupid.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:12 PM   #718
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

I can't believe this sh*t. Lathum, think for yourself man, it makes sense whether I'm wolf or mafia. The mafia would win if RPI is lynched no matter what my role is. If you lynch me and I'm mafia and dubb is lying, like I'm claiming, the mafia will lose!
Old 08-30-2005, 06:19 PM   #719
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Do you guys understand what I'm saying here? I have no idea why you would stick to your guns with the scenario playing out the way it is. There is only ONE WAY to ensure a mafia victory--TO VOTE RPI. Tell me why this is not the only win-win scenario for the Mafia and I'll shutup.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:26 PM   #720
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Tell me why this is not the only win-win scenario for the Mafia and I'll shutup.

Quote:
i have no interest in being eaten tonight. If I vote RPI and you turn out to be werewolf you attack me, I attack you and we kill each other. Simple as that, shut up and die already wolf.

Quote:
So who would win in this scenario? No one? That makes alot of sense. Lathum would count as a villager in the final result because there wouldn't be a mafia member left to claim victory, good thinking.

Are you fuckin happy now?
Old 08-30-2005, 06:48 PM   #721
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

What the hell are you trying to say? You are such an idiot. If you are mafia like you claim to be, even if I was a werewolf, I wouldn't be able to kill you tonight because you and lathum would outnumber me 2-1. God, do I have to spell it out for you?
Old 08-30-2005, 06:49 PM   #722
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

You're obviously not mafia, or else you would want to win no matter what. If lathum still agrees with you my respect level for him is going to go WAY down.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:50 PM   #723
kingfc22
Head Coach

AE, pass the popcorn.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:54 PM   #724
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

If Lathum has no mafia to "turn" to he counts as a villager and the villagers win. He would thus fail in his mission of "being a turncoat." Thus the reason he counts as a villager and converts at endgame if no villagers are left and the mafia win. ReaD the way the last one ended and how Shorty(I believe) converted. Thus if we vote off RPI and me and you kill each other tonight the villagers win.

Your wolf tactics won't save you Pennywise.

Last edited by dubb93 : 08-30-2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:58 PM   #725
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

there are no night tactics if we kill RPI!!!!!! you're mafia apparently, lathum is a turncoat (counts for the mafia count) and i'm a werewolf according to you--YOU WIN. The only reason why you don't want to do it is because you know i'm really mafia and you don't want me to win. I just wish Lathum would think this out here.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:05 PM   #726
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Ok Lathum, for the last 3 hours Dubb has not contributed one thing except attacking me. I'm at least giving you the win-win scenario. This is ridiculous. Think for yourself and realize that lynching RPI is the only win-win for the mafia. THINK ABOUT IT. Dubb is lying--for what reason, I have no idea. But RPI is the ONLY safe vote today.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:09 PM   #727
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Ok Lathum, for the last 3 hours Dubb has not contributed one thing except attacking me. I'm at least giving you the win-win scenario. This is ridiculous. Think for yourself and realize that lynching RPI is the only win-win for the mafia. THINK ABOUT IT. Dubb is lying--for what reason, I have no idea. But RPI is the ONLY safe vote today.
actually lynching a wolf is a safe vote...
Old 08-30-2005, 07:19 PM   #728
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry if I offended you Sack, I'm sure we are going to win by killing Pennywise, but I did lay out a way we could * possibly* lose. And in just a few short hours with the lynching of Pennywise and the killing of RPI you can post and gloat all you want

Last edited by dubb93 : 08-30-2005 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:23 PM   #729
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
dubb cursing out another player ("are you fuckin happy now") is what offends me.

Not anything you have or haven't done in your play. Just to clarify.

I was just quoting a Mudvayne song. sorry about that.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:39 PM   #730
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
actually lynching a wolf is a safe vote...

I didn't realize anyone proved I was a wolf Lathum! Nothing dubb came up with today proved that I was a wolf. He's just been trying to prove I'm not mafia along with throwing lines out such as "die wolf" and things like that with no evidence. This is ridiculous.

Dubb, you've sufficiently ruined the game with these tactics, I have no idea what you are trying to do, but you've messed it all up. Apparently since you couldn't win as a villager you might as well blow it for everyone.

I can't believe you have let him sway you this much Lathum. THINK ABOUT IT. Voting for RPI-Fan is a safe bet. WE KNOW HE'S NOT MAFIA (RPI). Dubb and I both claim to be mafia. At this point, even if I was a wolf, and you killed RPI today, THE MAFIA WOULD WIN! When I get lynched and you see I'm mafia I want you to go back and read everything Dubb has said. IT MAKES NO SENSE. THE ONLY LOGICAL VOTE IS FOR RPI-FAN WHICH ENSURES A MAFIA VICTORY. Notice how he hasn't tried to go against this point, he just keeps attacking me. He knows I'm right.

I have to go to a business dinner and I can't wait until you eat your own words. I can't believe this.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:47 PM   #731
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I didn't realize anyone proved I was a wolf Lathum! Nothing dubb came up with today proved that I was a wolf. He's just been trying to prove I'm not mafia along with throwing lines out such as "die wolf" and things like that with no evidence. This is ridiculous.

Dubb, you've sufficiently ruined the game with these tactics, I have no idea what you are trying to do, but you've messed it all up. Apparently since you couldn't win as a villager you might as well blow it for everyone.

I can't believe you have let him sway you this much Lathum. THINK ABOUT IT. Voting for RPI-Fan is a safe bet. WE KNOW HE'S NOT MAFIA (RPI). Dubb and I both claim to be mafia. At this point, even if I was a wolf, and you killed RPI today, THE MAFIA WOULD WIN! When I get lynched and you see I'm mafia I want you to go back and read everything Dubb has said. IT MAKES NO SENSE. THE ONLY LOGICAL VOTE IS FOR RPI-FAN WHICH ENSURES A MAFIA VICTORY. Notice how he hasn't tried to go against this point, he just keeps attacking me. He knows I'm right.

I have to go to a business dinner and I can't wait until you eat your own words. I can't believe this.

I think you need to step back and re-look at the game. Every theory you have thrown out has been shot down.

I'm mafia, you are a wolf, simple as that. The evidence shows this, and it is a fact. Again, if the way I played this game offended you I'm sorry. I never knew "shut up and die wolf" in a game about lynching werewolves and mafia guys shooting people would be considered offense. My bad, but the fact remains in 13 minutes we are going to lynch a wolf, and then shoot RPI in the night actions. Lathum will then "convert" and the mafia will win. Simple as that.

I do not feel if Lathum is the sole survivor it will be a win for the maifa. If you re-read the rules he counts as a villager. With no one to convert him, in the event me and you kill each other, he will count as a villager I fear. Your tactics have been wolfish at best and you are my vote tonight I'm afraid.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:50 PM   #732
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

If I'm wrong pennywise then I am sorry, but you have grasped at every straw today...

Last edited by Lathum : 08-30-2005 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:58 PM   #733
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I believe I made the call last night when I said tonight was going to be a crazy day, thankfully the game will come to an end tonight with a mafia win
Old 08-30-2005, 08:01 PM   #734
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

DEADLINE PASSED. NOONE POST ANYTHING.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:04 PM   #735
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

pennywisesb - Lathum, dubb93, RPI-Fan
RPI-Fan - pennywisesb

Despite his protestations, pennywisesb is quickly bound and ready to be hung from the roof of his own house. He starts screaming profanities, yelling out curses.

"You bloody fucking idiots! I'm not a fucking Werewolf! I'm a goddamned Mafia! I'm Mafia, damnit! I'm going to kill you bastards! You can't do this to me! I'm a fucking mafioso!"

dubb93, RPI-Fan and Lathum all pull hard on the rope... pennywisesb gags, spit dribbles from his mouth, his face contorted with pain. Soon, he is dead. The deed is done. You all enter his house and look around.

At first you find nothing of note... but then, you take a look underneath his mattress and find letters. It's secret messages passed between three men. Details about killing SnDvls, saldana, and kingfc22. It is quite obvious now that pennywisesb was indeed Mafia!

You seem to resigned to your fate now... but you feel that THIS IS NOT OVER.

IT IS NOW NIGHT(6)! NIGHT ACTIONS ARE DUE AT 9AM EDT!

1. kingfc22 Retired Officer, killed by Mafia Night 5
2. Blade6119 - Villager, lynched Day 4
3. Vince - Sorceror, killed by Werewolves Night 1
4. SackAttack - Mafia Lieutenant, lynched Day 2
5. MrBug708 - Werewolf King, lynched Day 5
6. dubb93
7. ardent enthusiast - Villager, killed by Mafia Night 2
8. raiders army - Seer, killed by Werewolves Night 3
9. Lathum
10. saldana - Villager, killed by Mafia Night 3
11. Mr. Wednesday - Werewolf, lynched Day 3
12. henry296 - Investigator, killed by Mafia Lieutenant Day 2
13. digamma - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 5
14. cartman - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
15. RealDeal - Regional Magistrate, killed by Werewolves Night 4
16. Barkeep49 - Mafia, killed by Werewolf King Day 5
17. Bek - Villager, lynched Day 1
18. pennywisesb - Mafia, lynched Day 6
19. RPI-Fan
20. SnDvls - Villager, killed by Mafia Night 1
Old 08-30-2005, 08:05 PM   #736
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

:Shouts:

RPI-Fan, Lathum, I have a confession to make…..

:Lathum and RPI-Fan approach Dubb93:

First you Lathum, I know you are a little upset now. Pennywise was telling the truth, he was the last of the mafia. For that I am sorry. It had to be done. I must save this village, I hope you understand and can forgive me, for you pulled this same trick earlier in the game and killed my friend Blade….

Now onto you RPI…

:stares right through RPI:

You may think you are the scariest thing in village now Mr. Wolf, but you have no idea. By now it is obvious that I am a villager, but I am no ordinary villager…I am a master in the arts of Wolfbane…sound familiar? Fight me here and now, the final battle for the village must happen immediately. No? I didn’t think so; I will be waiting in my room, attack me if you dare, you cannot kill me wolf……BUT I WILL KILL YOU!

:leaves for his room:
Old 08-30-2005, 08:08 PM   #737
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

oops
Old 08-30-2005, 08:08 PM   #738
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Note:

Once I receive all Night actions, results will be posted.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:08 PM   #739
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

*golf clap*

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:09 PM   #740
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

wtf?
Old 08-30-2005, 08:10 PM   #741
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Lathum: dubb fucked you over... not once did I deceive you. I ask that you now join my side.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:15 PM   #742
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
Lathum: dubb fucked you over... not once did I deceive you. I ask that you now join my side.

Why so you can eat him? He can still win this game.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:16 PM   #743
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Why so you can eat him? He can still win this game.
how can I win, all the mafia is dead...
Old 08-30-2005, 08:17 PM   #744
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Who will RPI kill? Who will dubb protect? Exciting times here at Werewolf XIII! (If anyone objects to this message I will remove it)
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:18 PM   #745
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

You sleep... and wake up expecting the end to come...

You all walk out... and find that all three of you are alive!

One more day... one last day...

IT IS NOW DAY(7)! VOTES ARE DUE AT 12:00 MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

1. kingfc22 Retired Officer, killed by Mafia Night 5
2. Blade6119 - Villager, lynched Day 4
3. Vince - Sorceror, killed by Werewolves Night 1
4. SackAttack - Mafia Lieutenant, lynched Day 2
5. MrBug708 - Werewolf King, lynched Day 5
6. dubb93
7. ardent enthusiast - Villager, killed by Mafia Night 2
8. raiders army - Seer, killed by Werewolves Night 3
9. Lathum
10. saldana - Villager, killed by Mafia Night 3
11. Mr. Wednesday - Werewolf, lynched Day 3
12. henry296 - Investigator, killed by Mafia Lieutenant Day 2
13. digamma - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 5
14. cartman - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
15. RealDeal - Regional Magistrate, killed by Werewolves Night 4
16. Barkeep49 - Mafia, killed by Werewolf King Day 5
17. Bek - Villager, lynched Day 1
18. pennywisesb - Mafia, lynched Day 6
19. RPI-Fan
20. SnDvls - Villager, killed by Mafia Night 1

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 08-30-2005 at 08:36 PM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:19 PM   #746
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Who will RPI kill? Who will dubb protect? Exciting times here at Werewolf XIII! (If anyone objects to this message I will remove it)

No objections here, it usually is free game right after a night action, just not near the deadline
Old 08-30-2005, 08:19 PM   #747
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Of course, we can bump this voting deadline to 12:00 MIDNIGHT, TONIGHT. If you guys are up for it.

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 08-30-2005 at 08:22 PM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:20 PM   #748
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote RPI-Fan

Lathum, you are a villager still...you have a chance to win this I do believe, just do the right thing and vote the admitted wolf
Old 08-30-2005, 08:20 PM   #749
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

...after all he did attempt to kill you last night, since you were my protect
Old 08-30-2005, 08:21 PM   #750
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Whenever the votes come in, whichever way they go, I don't care when the deadline is, I'm off tomorrow