Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
Tim Tellean
High School JV

Football Bones has arrived!! Statis Pro Football reimagined.

My company PT Games is very proud to announce the release of Football Bones. The game that Jim Barnes the creator of Statis Pro said "I like the concept you are using and all the work you put into the product...impressive."

All 32 NFL teams are represented in over 2,000 player cards. We have re-imagined and developed a new game built off the highly successful Statis Pro model. We have added weather rules, individual team penalty tables based on the season being played, and new deeper solo rules. We have made use of more statistics and data to prepare player cards that take the Statis Pro model to another level with redesigned ballhandler and quarterback cards, deep green grass graphics in the player displays and field, you can almost smell the grass. On top of that we have redesigned the system in a Base 10 system to allow for more flexibility and greater realism. Over 10 years in development and design by PT Games.

As with all PT Games sports products Football Bones include solo, head to head and league draft rules.
Football Bones Demo Game ships with Atlanta, Baltimore, New England, and San Francisco 2012-13 season.

$47.00 for the Demo Boxed Game.
$32.00 for the cardset of all 32 teams for the 2012-13 season.
Or save $17.00 and get them together for $62.00.
All game components are high-quality and durable for years of play!
http://www.sports.ptgamesinc.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB card maker RB-2.jpg (146.2 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg FB card maker qb-1.jpg (128.4 KB, 88 views)

Tim Tellean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Old 03-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #3
Tim Tellean
High School JV

Thanks for the support.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Always want to see something like this go well. Loved playing these types of games back when I was younger and there were readily available people to play against. Sadly that number is down to zero at this point for me and the time to play is just about the same.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:10 AM   #5
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

Ouch ..62 bucks ? But then again it does sound interesting......I might have to buy it just because.....

Now if only I could find people to play it with me...

Not sure of the name though

Last edited by Apathetic Lurker : 03-24-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Apathetic Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #6
cubboyroy1826
College Benchwarmer

I had a preview of some of the features of this game and will say if you liked Statis Pro you will love this game. If you just plain love tabletop football games then you will love this game as well.
cubboyroy1826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
Tim Tellean
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathetic Lurker View Post
Ouch ..62 bucks ? But then again it does sound interesting......I might have to buy it just because.....

Now if only I could find people to play it with me...

Not sure of the name though

It sounds a little pricey until you receive the game. High quality 165 lb. printed material, full color graphics on the field and displays and almost 2000 player cards. Besides on $62 I make $5 after printing.

I will have a PDF demo out next week. Monday I hope.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #8
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

I've paid over 300 bucks for wargames so I really should not complain about the price...I really shouldnt. It is reasonable in retrospect.

But that name..ugh

Last edited by Apathetic Lurker : 03-24-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:50 PM   #9
Tim Tellean
High School JV

I like the "bones" equals dice imagery. Its the heart of all the games I want on the site. But no one has to change there game name for me to sell it. I just happen to own Hockey and football. Blame Greg he brought basketball bones with the name.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #10
Galaril
Pro Starter

As a big sports board gamer but mostly solo player. I am always looking for a good board game that has a good solitaire play call calling system. So curious if this has that or is more geared to the face to face player?
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #11
Tim Tellean
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
As a big sports board gamer but mostly solo player. I am always looking for a good board game that has a good solitaire play call calling system. So curious if this has that or is more geared to the face to face player?

Its a combination. I have included solo rules for play but the thing I like is that you can decide the level of detail you want to include in solo play. The system is based on 2012-13 NFL data so formations and playcalls are accurate. In July, August I will introduce a solo system that is tailored to each NFL team with tendencies built right into the system.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #12
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

Alright..I'm sold...Now to sell some wargames and my old statis pro crap to buy this...Its sucks not to be working....lol

Ebay here come !
Old 03-26-2013, 10:06 AM   #13
Tim Tellean
High School JV

I've added a PDF demo.

All the charts, displays, stat sheets, rules, penalty tables, and time sheets are included in this package. Also included are the complete conference championship teams from 2012-13 season, Atlanta, Baltimore, New England, and San Francisco.

*** You will need tokens/coins for markers, 2-10 sided die, lots of printer ink, ability to print 7-11" x 17" pages as well as 49 other 8.5" x 11" sheets.***

$9.00 available now in the store. http://sports.ptgamesinc.com/store/
Old 03-26-2013, 10:11 AM   #14
Subby
lolzcat

Someone should develop a computer program to help players keep track of all the statistics generated by the game!
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #15
ColtCrazy
College Starter

So anyone buy this and have thoughts on it? I found all my old statis pro football games and am struggling to find an updated version. This one looks interesting. Hoping they end up eventually making other old seasons.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #16
Tim Tellean
High School JV

We've made the 1981 season and we are seeking input from buyers on the forum for the next season to remake.

Sales have been pretty good. I would check out my forums or the Delphi tabletop forums for some unbiased input.

http://sports.ptgamesinc.com

Delphi Forums Login*-*Welcome! Please log in.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #17
Galaril
Pro Starter

"In July, August I will introduce a solo system that is tailored to each NFL team with tendencies built right into the system"-

Any more word on this. I was following this one back during development and the customized solitaire friendly team specific stuff was unique. For me if I knew this was being released for seasons would get me to jump on board.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #18
Tim Tellean
High School JV

I plan to release this around mid to late August for the 2012-13 season.
I am taking the existing solo system and adding individual team specific changes as too older seasons I will have to see what data is available. Among the items is team specific formation usage tendency and I have to see what is available.