Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-15-2019, 06:16 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Blood Bowl II - The Rise of the Universal Monsters

BB2 – Undead Mixed Team – Rise of the Universal Monsters

Hello folks!

I hope your day is going well!

I want to head back to Blood Bowl 2 and play another dynasty for y’all. My goal is to put together an Undead Mixed Team and then use it to build around the flavor of Universals Monster Squad.

Welcome back. Blood Bowl 2 has had it’s legendary edition for quite some time. As a part, there are a number of Mixed Team options available that allow you to combine the various rosters. Outside of that, we have teams like Humans and Orcs, Lizardmen and Dwarves, Chaos and Nurgle.

Many of the mixed teams that allow you to combine rosters are Chaos Player Pact (Chaos, Dark Elves, Skaven), Violence Together (Ogres, Orcs, Lizardman, Goblins), Elves (all four Elf teams), Human League (Norse, Amazon, Human, Bretonnians, Kislev), Alliance of Goodness (Halflings, Dwarves, Wood Elves, Humans, Bretonnian), Superior Beings (Vampire, Chaos Dwarves, Bretonnians, High Elves), and such.

We are going to be running Afterlife United that combines the Vampire, Khemri, Undead, Necromantic.

Now the first two are very…hard…to play well. They are lower tier teams, require advanced skills, and such. The final two have very similar rosters, and I doubt that I am the only one to feel that they are really similar, and I prefer the Necromantic and their sexy,s sexy, Werewolf.

My goal is to create a team based, not on power, but on flavor. I was looking at doing something like Chaos or the East Alliance or something, but instead I am just going to be embracing crazy, zany, flavor.

Ready?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 07:07 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here are my options:

Necromantic –

Werewolf, 8 movement, 3 str, 3 agility, 8 body – Regeneration, claw, frenzy, general and agility access, 120k. The star. One of the best positions in the game, and generally considered the best after wardancers and gutter runners. It’s speedy nature is awesome, it begins with the ability to block, and then if the foe was only pushed back (or you both have block) you’ll follow and block again, giving you two chances to take folks out. You can easily push someone off the field and into the angry crowds (called crowd surfing), and your claw means that everyone you injure will roll as if they had a very low 7 body. Regen stops half of the bad injuries from happening. They are amazing. I like them more than wars and grs. I adore them

Flesh Golems – 110k, 4 moves, 4 str, 2 agi, 9 body, Regen, thick skull, stand firm, access to general and str. If they would be pushed back, you can choose to remain where you are. Thick skull, normally, on your injury roll, you toss 2d6. Up through 7 is kod, and starting at 8 is where the bad happens. With thick skull, an 8 on the roll is a ko too.

Undead:

Zombie: 40 k, 4, 3, 2, 8 – Regen – General Access

Skeleton: 40k, 5, 3, 2, 7 – Regen, Thick Skull – General Access

These are your generic linemen. I prefer Zombies to Skeletons, as they are more durable. If you have a Necromancer on y our club and you slay a non-Undead (or big guy), then you’ll raise that person as a Zombie for your club is you have space on your roster.

Ghoul – 70k, 7, 3, 3, 7 – Dodge, general and agility skills access. Ghouls are, ostenably, your ball movers. With that low 7 body and no regeneration or anything else, they won’t be long for this world if you over-invest in them, but they do have a decent agility.

Wight – 90k, 6, 3, 3, 8 – Block, Regen, general and strength. These are fine blitzers, attackers, and okay as emergency ballers. They are solid ball carriers in cages as their block can help keep them up.

Mummy – 120k, 3, 5, 1, 9 – Mighty Blow, Regen, strength access only. Mummies are slower than Fleshies, swap a strength for agility, and swap thick skull and stand firm for Mighty Blow, which is a solid swap and that gives them bonuses for their injury rolls. However, they only have access to strength skills normally, so a Flesh Golem can, for example, get block when it first levels up with needing to roll doubles.

Vampire:

Vampire – 6, 4, 4, 8 – 110k, general agility, and strength skills, Regen, Hypnotic Gaze, and Bloodlust. The Gaze is fun. When you move, at the end of your action, you can target an opposing character, and, if successful, they lose their tackle zones, won’t help others, can’t grab the ball or try and intercept a pass, and more. Great! But…if they go to make a move, you roll a d6. Got a 2 or higher? Okay, take your move as normal! Did you fail? Sorry! You have to finish your move next to a Thrall and then do an injury roll on your Thrall, as you bite them for a little mid-match refreshment. If you don’t, they’ll leave the pitch to feed on a person in the crowds and won’t return until after someone scores or after the half for the next kick-off.

Thrall – 40k, 6, 3, 3, 7 – general skill access. Fodder for Vampires.

Khemri:

Thro-Ra – 6, 3, 2, 7 – 70k, Pass, Regen, Sure Hands, general and passing skills. Want a passer with a horrible agility? Here you are! They are probably better as arunner in a cage. Pass means when you fail a pass roll, you’ll get one free reroll. Sure Hands means you can re-roll an attempt to pick up the ball and you are immune to the Strip Ball ability.

Blitz-Ra – 6, 3, 2, 8 – 90k, Block, Regen, general. Str access. Not as good as Wights. That loss of an agility is a bigt hit. And you ren’t getting anything (speed, body, more skill access) to make up for it. This is solely a face-puncher blitzer.

Tomb Guardian – 4, 5, 1, 9, 100k, Decay, Regeneration, str access. Decay means that when an injury roll is rolled against you, they roll twice, and you get both results. However, a successful regen roll stops both.

Old 09-15-2019, 08:11 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ready for my team?

Team Name – Universally Monstrous
Team Motto – The Monsters are Upon Us!!!
Team Stadium – Khemri, Temple of the Lost
Team, Logo – Skull in Football
Team Sponsor – Talismans R Us
Cheerleader - Orc

We are wearing bright orange armor

I begin with 1000k gp.

My rerolls are 70k each. This means I can choose, once/turn and that many times per half to reroll a single die. Many die failures are turnovers and end your turn. Vampires are die rolling hordes, and I need rerolls for them badly. Also, I don’t have a single 4 agility player here, so I’ll need the occasional help with rerolls. After team selection, I’ll need to run a fun 140k for future rerolls – ick.

So, here is what I will look to purchase:

210 3 Rerolls

This Squad –

1 vampire
2 thralls
1 fleshie
1 WW
1 mummy

That’s 750 in cash.

That gives me 6 players. Let’s do four zombies – and that leaves me 90k. Just enough for a Wight.

My Team and Names:

Vampire - Count Dracula

Thralls – Jonathan Harker, Quincy Adams

Flesh – Frankenstein’s Monster

WW – The Wolf Man

Mummy – Imhotep

Wight – The Creature

Zombies – Shambles, Stumbles, Crumbles, Mumbles

Note that the Wight is named after The Creature from the Black Lagoon, and Imhotep is the name of the mummy in The Mummy.

Ready?

Old 09-15-2019, 11:20 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here’s muh team!

Here are my starting 11. Now we will eventually want to move away from more than 3 linemen at a time, and more Wights, Werewolves, and face punchers like Golems or Mummies and such. Maybe another Vampire, and add a 3rd Thrall, and then swap out my Zombies for better stuff

We join the Eternal League

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-15-2019 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:35 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our first foes are Bretonnians. We are on defense, the ball I on the touchline, they tackle some of my zombies on the line. They stun a Zombie, and pick up the ball. I move around, and Dracula injuries a guy on a blitz. KO, turn over. They get a to in the middle after moving their ballcarrier from my approaching Wolf Man and Creature. I blitz Franky on the edge and tackle and stun one of their guys and base their bc. I pass, They take down Franky, fail a tackle on Imhotep, and turn it over.

Do I have a shot? The Creature takes out another spike on their BC and is next to him. Imhotep blitzes and drops their bc. I pass after moving folks near the ball and Franky. I had to burn a RR a Dracula. They stand, run over, fail a pickup and a reroll and pass back. Imhotep Kos a foe. Dracula snatches up the ball. I wanted to ty The Wolf Man, but I had to blitz him. I pass my turn. They move on the ball and drop ome foes and pass.

My Wolf Man broke the jaw of one of their players. I set up, and my final rol is adouble skull tackle, I recoll, do it again, and turn over. They blitz an d free the ball with wrestle but ko. The Creature picks up the ball and I move next to the score line, flanked by both Thralls. Drac rises, and I have some others. Turn 7 is here, and I run some tackles, and leave the Creature in a scoring position while I try to secure some injuries. I to late after a few tackles. They tackle and pass. Turn 8.

Time to score.

NICe!!!

We start on Def. I have The Creature move under the ball with a KO ersult, and he gras it, so I begin with the ball in hand. The Wolf Man sends a foe crowd surfing on the left flank and I move the Creautre over to begin a cage with a Zombie and Thrall around. They KO Drac and I turn it over. They stand, move around, and begin to push my cage. Imhotep KILLS one of their lineman!!! I pass the turn after a one-die skull I didn’t want to blow a RR. We have gained a Zombie for my club!

WHOA!!!

They killed Franky!

YOU BASTARDS!!!

I cage up, and blitz an attacker off me with the Creature. I tackle lots, move closer to scoring, and pass. I pass. I get an early double block turnover on Imhotep and pass. Turn 15. I pass. Creature scores again on turn 16. We win 2-0.

Old 09-16-2019, 07:11 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I gained 60k

Our MVP was the Wolf Man, so both him and The Creature have at least 6 star points, and they can level up.

I bring in the killed Zombie, so I’ll have 11 players for our next game

Level Up – Wolf Man gets nothing special (7) with the level up roll, so I grab dodge.

Level Up – The Creature gets a 9. I could take Guard to help with bonuses for blocks. Strip Ball? If I smash the ballcarrier, even if I get a arrow to push them back (or get the dodge tackle or push back result) the ball comes free. Tackle? Ignores dodge on foes I smash? Sure Hands? I don’t have a lot of ball control yet, so Sure Hands may wind up being pretty useful if I want to have Creature remain my ballcarrier now. I go Tackle.

After Game 1. I am down a Flesh Golem, but I am up a Zombie and two skills at key positions.

Old 09-17-2019, 07:19 AM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Next? High Elves!

I win the flip and begin on defense. We kick off and they get a quick snap. Alright, here we go! After moving, and before tackling, they fail the pickup and the reroll. Can I exploit them? It’s deep. Without as many speedy players as normal I don’t want to push it. The Wolf Man blitzes and Kos a foe dropping them off the pitch. I end the turn after a few minor tackles. They grab the ball this time. They KO a Zombie. I have a potential Drac blitz on their BC, and I move around. I use a few double skull tackels to open him up. One of my Thralls gest an injury. All I get is a pushback with Drac. I had to burn a reroll. I get a double tackle from a Zombie and stun their guy. Turnover. They dodge from Drac and move to recage. I go down in a tackle and turnover early. They break out and score. I set up and the ball is just on the center line.

The Creature injures their lineman blitzing over, and I try to pick it up. I do. I set up a cage, drop two stunned at the line of scrimmage, and push. I clear and Blitz Dracual to clear up the left flank on the other side of the pitch. They have a lot of elves on my BC and cage. Can I break free and send the ball to Dracula? Done! I broke out. Didn’t even need a RR. I end the turn. They Drop Drac on a dodged in one die block. I set up a cage, grab it it with the Creature, and move over to it. I will need to score next turn. They base my cagers. They ko a Zombie. They fail a dodge, time for me to see what I can do. My ballcarrier can make it with two Go fo its and a two die blitz. Let’s try! I still have a RR too.

Blitz works, Wolf Man frees me. Now here I go.

Here we go!

1-1 at the half.

We begin with the ball. Wolf Man injures one of their Elves. I fial the ball pickup at the end and I fail the RR. They fail a dodge around my Tackle, fail the RR, and turnoverto us early. Drac fails a bloodlust and I need my RR so he stuns Harker on his flank. I fail the pickup again, and grab the ball on the RR. To.

They dodge, get a one block, and push back my carrier of the ball. The move around and pass. Imhotep injures and clears a path on the flank. I drop some more and pass. They fail a dodge and burn a RR. They fail another dodge and move it. Tackle is good on your ballcarrier! Quicky gets a double skull after I move my cage down and turnover. They dodge, blitze my bc, get a tackle, and grab the ball in the box. I tackle and push back with Imhotep, and then blitz over The Wolf Man who drops the guy, and then grab the ball. I pass. I fail after a tackle and we turn over the round. The Wolf Man kills a foe while blitzing to the endzone for a score. We get another Zombie.

SCORE!!!

For the final round they have a mighty FOUR players on the pitch. They make two GFIS and a pickup roll without needing a RR. They stun a Zombie and Thrall. They pass, and it’s my final turn. Can I get more injuries? Or deaths . Imhotep Kos someone, not good enough. The Wolf man, at 14 SPP and just two away, drops for another KO. They only have two Elves left. I pass.

We win 2-1. Good job!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-17-2019 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:14 AM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We get another 60k which brings us to 120k.

The Creature was our MVP, so he now has 17 star points and can level up again! What now? Eventually I won’t need it, but for now…Sure Hands.

Do you know what costs 110k?

Franky II does!

After 2 games

Old 09-17-2019, 07:16 PM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

By the by, what you just saw there was a classic 2-1 victory you hoped for going into the match.

1. Win the die roll and play defense.
2. Bash a lot. Try to secure injures and Kos that force folks off the pitch.
3. Try to stop them from scoring if you can. But if it gets around the 4 turn mark, don’t get too bothered, and they can score.
4. With the ball and the second half of the first half left, grind in a cage, and score in the final turn.
5. Half, 1-1.
6. Begin with the ball. Grind the entire half, slow it down, bash away. Win so late the fast Elf team cannot win. 2-1 late win.

You saw it run well there. I had a few injuries, one death, and multiple Kos. When someone is KOsd, they are off the pitch until a kickoff or the half, and they have a chance of returning, although it’s not guaranteed. Bash hard and fast.

I went up against an Elf team with 5 Zombies, and 2 Thralls – that’s 7 lineman. One vampire, one Wight, one WW, and one Mummy. I knew that the slow, grinding 2-1 was likely the only way I could win with them.

Old 09-20-2019, 11:02 AM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

My next foe are Amazons.

They have purchased an extra reroll for this match as we have a higher team value, and have 4 RRs now. I begin on defense. They have a great turn. They stuna Zombie, KO another. Pick up the ball, begin to base a lot of my guys, and move into positions. I move around, tackle a few, but nothing major. They stun a Thrall and Zombie of mine. They run their ball carrier with a lose cage to the Line of Scrimage. I move around, and I can get a one die blitz from Wolf Man on their bc. Let’s do it. I drop them, the ball falls though four people and they finally take it. I pass. They have to do a one-die block on Wolf Man to free them, fail, fail the reoll and turnover. My Vamp does the ame, and I KO the bc but fall down Silly Dracula! They fail a pickup early and the RR. My turn. To by myself too. I take an Amazon despite it’s dodge with my Creature, and pick up the ball with him. Harker crordesurfs one of theirs and they are injured. I end the turn. Drac breaks the jaw of an Amazon. That frees up Creature. Imhotep injures an Amazon when blitzing it. They blitz, drop creature, and grab the ball. It’s the 7th turn. Drac dodges, blitzes, goes for it, and drops their BC and the ball falls to him, but he’s next ot another of theirs. I pass to their 8th turn. They injure Drac. He regens and heads to the KO field stead. Handsome Bert, one of the Zombies I gained, just got an injury. They hold.

Half. No scores.

My foes have 8 players to my 11. We set up, and one of my Zombies catches the kickoff! Go Shambles! I cage up on the flank with it. I make a few minor tackles, nothing that sends folks off. Pass. They head out. They rise, stun a Zombie, and then pass after a double tackle. I make a few tackles, move my cage four down the sideline, and then pass after a few minor tackles. They screen in front of my cage and I can’t free it. They KO Harker. They pass after a few other tackles. Imhotep frees the blocked cage and I move another four. I pass after getting a screen for my bc.

Shambles scores!

Kick off! We get the result where both teams lose a turn. They have 6 players. Handsome Bert with another injury. We pass. They have a few tackles. Final turn for us both.

We win 1-0!

Old 09-20-2019, 12:50 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We get 70k.

Harker is Game MVp.

Time to level up Imhotep – I got 7 so I can only do STR skills. Stand Firm? Guard? Guard.

After Game 3

Old 09-23-2019, 07:25 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our next foe is the Alliance of Good.

My foe has some dwarves, a pair of Wardancers, Bretonnian Blitzers, and an Ogre. I begin on defense. The ball falls dead center, only a few spaces from the center of their pitch. Their Wardancer grabs it, and they begin to crate a cage . Can I hit them from up the middle? I have to burn a RR, but I can’t get on their Wardancer. I blitz Drac on a cage corner and base their BC. Their ogre blitzes and injures Drac. He regens. Their Dancer dodges through multiple blockers and moves deeply into a scoring position. Shambles is injured trying a go for it to base their Wardancer. They score.

Kick off. I cage the ball, fail the reroll to grab, and get dropped. They KO a Zombie. I pick it up with Creature, cage a few Zombies. I fail to lob the ball after being roughed up. (I fail the catch.) They fail a pickup. Turn 7. I need to score quickly, and I have no rerolls. I make a tackle, and fail the pickup. Half

1-0 them

Imhotep, on the line, catches the kickoff. Bizaare. I block some, KO a lineman, and such, but I drop a Franky II and a dwarf on a block both and we turn over. Imhotep blows out an attacker. Imhotep blitzes their Ogre and wins, and then moves in a cage. I end my turn. Their Ogre rises and bases my cage, and another dwarf moves in front of the cage. I blitz in my wight, and push back the dwarf, then move my cage a little and pass the turn. I move down a bit, fail on a blitz by Wolf Man on their Wardancer. I tackle and pass the turn after moving Imhotep to the corner. I punch and pass. We continue. I take it to turn 16.

1-1!

Overtime

Wardancers evade blockers and such, and our foe picks up the ball. They blitz Wolf Man. End of turn. They move the cage by the LOS and an Ogre. I drop the ogre, and blitz my wight on their Wardancer carrier. I push it next to Imhotep, who drops it, and the ball falls free, next two of their dwarves and a zombie of mine. I put the Wolf Man on the ball too and pass. They mov,e fail, to pick it up, and It bounced out so that only my Wolf Man and their Wardancer are next to it. Can I drop the WD and open up a lane? Nope, I have to waste a RR on a two die block from someone without block and their WD has block and I can’t rbing it down. Their Wardancer falls in a dodge and falls again. Can I dodge my Wolf Man and pick up the ball? I have a RR. I failed the dodge. Nope. Tackle and position after they do the same.

Turn 22, can I get to a scoring place? I blitz and knock down someone on the ball, then tackle another off, and I grab it with Wolf Man. I burn a RR and have one left. They blitz their Ogre to Wolf, and just push him back. They base me with a Wardancer too. Can I get a body on the Wardancer for a two die blitz from him to free him?

Nope, but I get two pushbacks on two one-die blcoks and score. We win 2-1.

Old 09-23-2019, 08:28 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I secure 70k cash.

Dracula is the Game MVP.

Level’s Up:

The Wolf Man – Got a 7 – 2nd skill is Block

Dracula – 3 rolled, level up is Block too

Options - I could buy a 4th RR, a Tomb Guardian, a Ghoul, another WW, another Wight.

I purchase another WW – meet Son of Wolf Man. We’ll call him Wolf Jr. in write-ups.

After four games

Old 09-26-2019, 05:46 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our next match are Dark Elves.

We begin on Defense.

Nice weather, here we go. They stun a Zombie. I get Wolf Man on a blitz, remove a blocker, and then base their BC. I position around. I get lucky and drop their BC with the Wolf Man, and I grab the ball. I am two spaces away from the end zone, do I GFI and try to win now? I have too, they can base me.

I had to burn a RR, but it was worth it.

Weather remains good. They turn over the ball pickup after moving some folks around. It’s early and turn 3, plenty of time for them to score back. I base their BC after he picks up the ball with two Thralls and then blitz Drac up and drop him and grab the ball with him. Creature kills one of our foes! Imhotep Kos a foe. Franky II injures a foe. I end the turn and pass. They drop Drac and pick up the ball. I base and drop their BC with Creature. It’s a mad scrum. They fail a ball pickup. I blitz the ballcarrier, and grab the ball with Creature and cage. Maybe I can score next turn…

Creature blitzes someone off, and moves to a scoring position. He got a badly hurt injury. Drac injures a foe too. Then Drac, cause he failed his roll, heads to the stands for a bite. That counts as a turnover too, by the by. They injure Shambles, one of my Zombies.

Score, 2-0 half.

Our foes only have 7 foes, and we have Dracula back. I crowd surf a foe and drop them to 6 on the pitch. I lose a double skull tackle from Wolf Jr. and pass the to. They leap in and grab the ball from us. Imhotep injures one of their dorks. I drop them with Creature, but fail to pick up the ball with him. After a few dodge rolls, they make it and pick it up. I have to blitz in Drac, drop it, and pick it up, burning another RR. I cut down some Elves and more Drac out with the ball. I move some punches and KO two more elves. I move down the sideline do some more punching. More tackles commence. They injure Stumbles.

On the final turn of the game.

We win 3-0. My MVP was Harker again.

Old 09-26-2019, 06:20 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hmmm… Now what?

We gained another Zombie. Go to level up Harker, and got an 11. If I want, that’s a +AGI.

Now…do I want that? I could just do Block. I don’t need a Ball carrier, right? My WWs and Wight are fine right now. And it’s not like I got that for a Ghoul or something. I’ll grab the AGI boost and see where we go.

I purchase a Tomb Guardian from the Khemri team. I want at least one person from each team!

Tomb Guardian – Imhotep’s Guard, we’ll call Guard.

Because I have so many Zombies gained from deaths, I have three more folks that you’d expect. I’ve only replaced a starting unit that died and then bought two more things. Here you go!

Now, as I get closer to 1750, when the spiraling expenses begin, I’ll move a Zombie or Two.

Right now, here is my main roster that starts my games.

2 Werewolfs, 1 Wight, 1 Mummy, 1 Tomb Guardian, 1 Flesh Golem, 1 Vampire, 2 Thralls, 2 Zombies

Normally, my Necro team will run 3 Zombies on the LOS, 2 Fleshes right off, 2 WW, 2 Wights, 1 Ghouls, 1 Kick Zombie off the LOS

Old 09-26-2019, 11:42 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Next up is a match vs Chaos.

They purchase a star player. We begin on defense. Here we go.

The ball drops just a few spaces behind their LOS in the center of the field. Not good. They stun Imhotep, grab the ball. I go for It and put Harker on their Beastman BC. I fail a GFI to blitz with a Wolfman and pass the turn. They KO Harker. They have another great turn, and tackle a bunch. I ase their BC, and then Drac drops them and the ball goes next to a Beastman. I have to use a RR, but I skip Wolf Man and Creature next to the ball. I pass after I dropped their Chaos Minotaur. They drop Drac. They stun Wolf Jr. I have a shot. I can blitz Wolf Man on their Beastman, and then free the ball for Creature to grab. Let’s try it. Adams bases their guy. I drop and KO him. Creature slips over and collects the ball. Do I want to run him near the touchline? Chaos is fast. I do, I move him about 4 space from the end zone. Drac fails a bloodlust and I don’t want to burn my final RR. He sends Adams to the stunned after draining his blood. I drop three with Franky, Imhotep and the Guard and pass. They injure Drac. He regens. There is no one near me to feed the ball to, like Wolf Jr. and I just need to score.

Creature scores again. 1-0 us at the 4 turn mark.

Drac is back for round 2. They grab the ball, and only drop two. Can I get to their BC? The Wolf Man blitzes, knocks out a flanker, and bases their BC. I end after a few tackles. They fail a triple die tackle on Wolf Man as they had the dodge tackle and the block tackle, and he had both. They dodge their BC out. But there are no cagable folks there. I base with Adams, and then blitz in Wolf Jr. I fail, and fail the RR too. They dodge again. I base their BC with a Zombie. The Guard takes out a Chaos Warrior. My final turn arrives. They tackle and push folks. Wolf Jr injures a Beastman.

Half

We begin with the ball.

I begin on offense. I get an extra RR. The Wolf Man injures and drops their star player. Nice! Drac picks up the ball and I use a RR as it’s close to the line and he failed. Franky II injures a Chaos Warrior and they pass the turn. Wolf Jr kills a foe, and that’s fourth Zombie!

I pass the turn. They break tackle with the Chaos Minotaur, and bit and drop Drac. But they pass. I grab it with Wolf Man. I base their Minotaur with a Zombie and doge away a Thrall. Handsome Bert, the Zombie, dropped their Minotaur after the blitzed off a corner and based Wolf Man with a Beastman. Wolf Jr, Wolf Man run up the sideline. And Wolf Man hands the ball to Wolf Jr successfully. I pass and leave my Zombie n their Minotaur. I move close, and hold up. I could score but I want to bash with my numbers. The Wolf Man injures a Beastman.

Thee you are, turn 16 - Wolf jr with the score

We win 2-0.

Old 09-26-2019, 11:45 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And I make 70k. Dracula is our MVP

Leveling up:

Wolf Jr – Dodge

Drac – DOUBLEs! Do I want to take a passing skill? Pass? I could be tossing TDs to Harker. Lol. Just go with Dodge.

I;m at 1630 bv, close to spiraling expenses, so time for me to head on out. I did enjoy the allied team though!

Here’s my team. I need to cut some folks. I cut Stumbles, Mumbles and Crumbles. That drops my TV to 1510.