Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #401
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I think there has to be at least one wolf in the bhhloy group of voters, as has been surmised. Autumn is as good a choice as any to go with there.

VOTE AUTUMN

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #402
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I don't know that I get that we should go to Ancient over Industrial. It seems like we're being kept from Industrial.

Time Industrial

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #403
saldana
Pro Starter

today was not a good day for me...this is my first check into the thread since before i left for work, sorry

time industrial

as far as votes go, i didnt like how he jumped all over me and then never even bothered to comment on any of my counter points yesterday

vote DT
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #404
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Chief Rum

I'm not feeling very good about this run on Autumn, it reminds me of last game with Jackal. CR has not seemed like his usual self, I wasn't fond of his reasoning yesterday, he has also been rather silent and going with the flow of thongs, which seems off his usual behavior. And in general I feel pretty suspicious of the players that have been putting forth and piling on candidates, so I'm going with what I feel is a more likely bet.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:30 PM   #405
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Time Ancient

Industrial is a very poor idea in my opinion. If the eras were fairly balanced at the start, since then we've lost two Industrial citizens and removed the impediment for traveling to the Ancient era. Ancient or Medieval are the only two options I think are worthy of consideration.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #406
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Not liking JAG's vote there. Why introduce a new player into the voting with a possible throw-away vote?

Vote DT

Don't want a runaway vote tonight as we need to get a good voting history going.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #407
Zinto
College Starter

Just because I do not want to forget to vote. I really don't know what the count is and I hope I can check in again before the deadline

vote daddy
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #408
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

5 autumn
4 dt
3 narcizo
1 cr
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #409
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

5 autumn
5 dt
3 narcizo
1 cr
Old 04-05-2011, 07:03 PM   #410
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

As of #409

5: Autumn
5: DaddyTorgo
3: Narcizo
1: Chief Rum

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 04-05-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #411
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Awesome...a run on me.

I'm a villager - I suggest looking at the run on me when I die and that's shown.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #413
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Not liking JAG's vote there. Why introduce a new player into the voting with a possible throw-away vote?

Vote DT

Give me a break. I outlined my reasoning and obviously made the vote with the hope that others would see the same thing I did. If the vote ends up being pointless, I will move my vote to whoever I feel gives the best chance to come up wolf, unlike 5-7 players who failed to do this D1, who I note you never made mention of. See why I might find your comment and sentiment to be very lacking?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #414
thejuggler3
Mascot

DT, have you voted yet? I may have missed it.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #415
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Give me a break. I outlined my reasoning and obviously made the vote with the hope that others would see the same thing I did. If the vote ends up being pointless, I will move my vote to whoever I feel gives the best chance to come up wolf, unlike 5-7 players who failed to do this D1, who I note you never made mention of. See why I might find your comment and sentiment to be very lacking?

Wow, defensive much?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #417
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuggler3 View Post
DT, have you voted yet? I may have missed it.

Nope.

And I'm not sure I'll vote for autumn...i know i'm an ordinary villager (albeit one with my own cool ability), while I have no idea what autumn is - he might be someone more important, so I'm not sure I'll do a self-defense vote.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:19 PM   #418
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Wow, defensive much?

Calling BS what it is EF. Where were your complaints for people that voted for a single candidate D1 or otherwise threw their vote away?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #419
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Oh, and to be fair, I'm in a foul mood, which factors into it.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #420
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

As of Post 419:

5 Autumn - Lathum (382), thejuggler3 (386), mauboy1 (392), mckerney (398), Chief Rum (401)
5 DaddyTorgo - Narcizo (383), tyketime (395), saldana (403), EagleFan (406), Zinto (407)
3 Narcizo - Darth Vilus (391), dwardzala (394), dubb93 (399)
1 Chief Rum - JAG (404)
Old 04-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #421
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Oh, and to be fair, I'm in a foul mood, which factors into it.

Don't take it out on me. I'm sure not in the mood for it and can see why I like running games more than playing in them.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #422
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
CR has not seemed like his usual self ... he has also been rather silent and going with the flow of thongs, which seems off his usual behavior.

Are you saying he normally goes against the flow of thongs?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #423
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Autumn seems like he is being setup. I have no idea about Narcizo as nothing stands out to me there yet. DT seemed like the best avenue to explore of the group of three and it kept things close so Autumn didn't turn into a runaway like it looked to be at the time.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #424
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Thongs?!?!? What is they?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #425
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
CR has not seemed like his usual self, I wasn't fond of his reasoning yesterday, he has also been rather silent and going with the flow of thongs, which seems off his usual behavior.

The last several times I thought the same exact thing about him he ended up being nothing more than a vanilla villager.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #426
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

VOTE AUTUMN
Old 04-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #427
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Don't take it out on me. I'm sure not in the mood for it and can see why I like running games more than playing in them.

You two need to go make out or some shit.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:44 PM   #428
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Ha, that was quite a typo.

Unvote CR
Old 04-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #429
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

DT or Autumn...
Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #430
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
You two need to go make out or some shit.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #431
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

With 10 and change to go.

6: Autumn
5: DaddyTorgo

Fixed - had Autumn and DT reversed.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 04-05-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #432
Autumn
Head Coach

Just got home after a long day. Reading quickly, as i can see I'm getting a lot of votes.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #433
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Autumn seems like he is being setup. I have no idea about Narcizo as nothing stands out to me there yet. DT seemed like the best avenue to explore of the group of three and it kept things close so Autumn didn't turn into a runaway like it looked to be at the time.

I agree with your points FWIW. I think Narcizo made a reasonable suggestion, at least I think it was worth thinking about / discussing. I feel better about the DT voters than Autumn voters (on the whole), so I guess I'll go that way.

Vote DT
Old 04-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #434
Autumn
Head Coach

Obviously I have to vote defensively here, though I don't think Daddy would have been my pick otherwise.

I'm not sure what reasoning there is to vote me. Clearly there was no wolf on Bhlloy, in my opinion, as it would be insane for the wolves to narrow down the bhlloy voters like that leaving just two people to vote from, if one was a wolf. I'm highly surprised to see experienced villagers voting that route.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #435
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Jag, you're tying it up?
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #436
Autumn
Head Coach

vote daddy torgo
time ancient
Old 04-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #437
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

7: DaddyTorgo
6: Autumn
Old 04-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #438
Autumn
Head Coach

Clearly I don't have much time to consider and suggest other candidates. I know I'm a bad choice, I have to hope DT is a better one.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #439
thejuggler3
Mascot

Quote:
I agree with your points FWIW. I think Narcizo made a reasonable suggestion, at least I think it was worth thinking about / discussing. I feel better about the DT voters than Autumn voters (on the whole), so I guess I'll go that way.

Vote DT

Unsurprised...
Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #440
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Obviously I have to vote defensively here, though I don't think Daddy would have been my pick otherwise.

I'm not sure what reasoning there is to vote me. Clearly there was no wolf on Bhlloy, in my opinion, as it would be insane for the wolves to narrow down the bhlloy voters like that leaving just two people to vote from, if one was a wolf. I'm highly surprised to see experienced villagers voting that route.

I've seen wolves do many stranger things than that. How crazy would that be? There was a game where the wolves threw the cunning under the bus on day one, and were the ones putting the final voted on him.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #441
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

I mentioned this too, but I'm a pretty bad WW politician.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #442
Autumn
Head Coach

It's different to out a wolf to gain trust. Why give the village a wolf through voting records? What would it gain them?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #443
Autumn
Head Coach

I obviously didn't get a chance to do much thinking today, being out. Before bhlloy and those results I was heading towards Saldana and dwardzala due to day one things, but with bhlloy being good I feel good about them. Most of the other people I had a read on are dead ;-)
Old 04-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #444
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I'm not a good choice either - just an ordinary villager with my power in my era.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #445
Autumn
Head Coach

So we have no explanation for why we ended up with Medieval? It seems the wolves have a lot of control over our time travel, or maybe that's just a villager power this time?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #446
Autumn
Head Coach

I don't want to suggest a switch to narcizo with so little time to look into things. He's had interesting posts, but I'm not sure I could call them wolfy.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #447
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

nah it's fine...off me.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #448
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Mercifully, the worst thing that occurs for the most of the day is JAG encounters a rather arrogant black-armored knight....with no limbs. After a few moments of enduring the knight's taunts, he finally knees him in the face and tips over the annoying little wanker.

That said, more problems arise in this paranoid medieval era. The locals overhead many of you talking about DaddyTorgo in not so kind words. Whispers grow into shouts, grow into pitchforks and torches, and all of a sudden, DaddyTorgo is declared a witch! He is drug off the the local lord, who must use his largest scales, for, as we all know...

"If he weighs the same as a Yak, he's a WITCH!"

The scales come out, and DT burns at the hands of the uneducated rabble.

DaddyTorgo was a citizen of the Future Era!

Furthermore, you've decided you've had quite enough of this silly place. The Doctor bends to the will of the people, and sets his TARDIS to take everyone off to the Ancient Era.

Night 3 commences - MEDIEVAL ERA ACTIONS are valid tonight, we move to Ancient tomorrow.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 04-05-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #449
Autumn
Head Coach

Well at least we got the time period right. DT sure sounded like a villager at the end, but you can always hope. A villager-villager runoff isn't that great, but once I get to actually read the votes maybe I'll see something.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #450
thejuggler3
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Mercifully, the worst thing that occurs for the most of the day is JAG encounters a rather arrogant black-armored knight....with no limbs. After a few moments of enduring the knight's taunts, he finally knees him in the face and tips over the annoying little wanker.

That said, more problems arise in this paranoid medieval era. The locals overhead many of you talking about DaddyTorgo in not so kind words. Whispers grow into shouts, grow into pitchforks and torches, and all of a sudden, DaddyTorgo is declared a witch! He is drug off the the local lord, who must use his largest scales, for, as we all know...

"If he weights the same as a Yak, he's a WITCH!"

The scales come out, and DT burns at the hands of the uneducated rabble.

DaddyTorgo was a citizen of the Future Era!

Furthermore, you've decided you've had quite enough of this silly place. The Doctor bends to the will of the people, and sets his TARDIS to take everyone off to the Ancient Era.

Night 3 commences - MEDIEVAL ERA ACTIONS are valid tonight, we move to Ancient tomorrow.

And once again... unsurprised, but so are most people I'd guess.