Zinto
mauboy1
EagleFan
dwardzala
Darth Vilus
dubb93
tyketime
thejuggler3

Here's what my thinking is based on post #706 and my own suspicions. I'm not saying this is 100% correct obviously but this is where I'm going. And based on these posts Zinto does not look good to me.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #952
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Oh and assuming there was a conversion you can switch JAG to red. again, just my suspicions

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #953
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

vote tyketime

Since Autumn is the only one we can trust at this point.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:17 PM   #954
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Why tyketime over Zinto?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #955
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

For anyone listening, just contemplate this, say Autumn puts a vote on a villager. Then the wolves capitalize on this by saying Autumn is the only one we can trust so let's go with him. While in theory this seems correct (I understand the reasoning) if Autumn doesn't place a correct vote it's over.

With only one more villager death away from losing I say that's a pretty smart strategy.

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #956
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

vote count?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #957
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

DV, if you're adamant Tyke is a bad choice, then I'm fine with a switch to EF, especially since Mau is still hanging out there. I think EF is more likely than Zinto.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #958
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I get that but at this point I haven't done a good job at sniffing out wolves so I would rather at least follow someone that can be trusted instead of someone that I still have a question about and could be a wolf.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #959
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm just not seeing the Zinto logic. That said I am down to vote Tyke or EF is that is the route we are going to go tonight.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #960
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I think it's time to pull the pork. Will be back after dinner.

I know that I am not a good choice, but I know that won't be believed as everyone is saying that.

Can you answer one question truthfully Darth.

Are you a wolf?
Old 04-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #961
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

4: Tyketime
2: Zinto
1: Eaglefan
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #962
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Yes I can answer that and no I am not a wolf. And I'm not adamant that Tyke is a bad choice, i would just like some reasoning as to why he is the best choice

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #963
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I think it's time to pull the pork

On a side note, that's what she said

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #964
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I think it's time to pull the pork.

Do you always do that when your Aunt visits?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #965
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

DV maybe I'm just missing something but why exactly do you think Zinto is the best choice? Try and convince me, b/c right now I'm just not seeing it. Point me to posts, etc.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #966
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

my computer sucks!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #967
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I'm freaking stuffed. I will only have a little phone access though. Will keep checking in but I am sold on my vote.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #968
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i don't have any posts I can point to, mainly my own suspicions and numbers. Zinto is playing the way he did the last time he was a wolf (as I recall) and he is claiming to be a medieval citizen as well. Normally that would be fine but We had several reveals for the medieval era and that seems rather unbalanced to me. After I followed him (He didn't even wonder why) I thought he could either be the the seer or the count, then autumn revealed and the count was killed. Now it's possible he is another citizen like me but i think that is pretty unlikley. He's been pretty quiet the whole game (as several others have been i admit) which is a classic wolf move.

All of this just seems too much to me when you put it together.

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #969
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Alright DV. I have never played with Zinto before, but if he is acting this game just like he did in another when he was a wolf that is good enough for me and more than we really have on anyone else.

Vote Zinto
Old 04-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #970
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I don't know enough about Zinto's play so I will just have to take your word for it (unless it's someone that I should know more about and he changed his name).
Old 04-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #971
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
i don't have any posts I can point to, mainly my own suspicions and numbers. Zinto is playing the way he did the last time he was a wolf (as I recall) and he is claiming to be a medieval citizen as well. Normally that would be fine but We had several reveals for the medieval era and that seems rather unbalanced to me. After I followed him (He didn't even wonder why) I thought he could either be the the seer or the count, then autumn revealed and the count was killed. Now it's possible he is another citizen like me but i think that is pretty unlikley. He's been pretty quiet the whole game (as several others have been i admit) which is a classic wolf move.

All of this just seems too much to me when you put it together.

Well I have never been a wolf so the fact you think I am acting like I had in a different game would mean I am a villager. I would also say I have talked as much as a few people this game and it is how I play with few posts.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #972
Zinto
College Starter

I should say that I am more of quiet player. THat is what I meant at the end of the last post.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #973
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

no im pretty sure you were

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #974
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
no im pretty sure you were

I am a hundred percent sure I have not.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #975
Autumn
Head Coach

lol, Darth you're not helping your case.

I think it's pretty clear the wolves are pushing for a Zinto vote. They're all careful not to put any heat on Tyketime at all. I would suggest all real villagers vote Tyketime. Zinto is certainly not the best alternate.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #977
Autumn
Head Coach

If someone doesn't want Tyketime, I suggest they vote Dubb instead. He does not get teh logic in Zinto, is going to vote Tyke or EF, and then somehow is convinced by Darth to vote Zinto. Interesting.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #978
Zinto
College Starter

Well I will go the way of Autumn and Jag again and vote for Tyke.

Vote Tyke
Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #979
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

5: Tyketime
3: Zinto
1: Eaglefan

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 04-08-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #980
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

I think the picture is clearing up a bit now. We still need votes from Lathum, Zinto and juggler by my count.
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #981
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

you know if you don't believe me then no problem, i'm only one person. you guys want to vote tyketime go right ahead. and if it's clear the wolves are pushing a zinto vote why not vote me over tyke then Autumn?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #982
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

It's looking to me like Darth and Zinto are manipulating the situation at this point to be honest.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #983
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Dola, need votes from Lathum and juggler as of post 979.
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #984
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Or at least one of them. I don't feel like waiting for the phone to scan back through the recent games. Can anyone tell us if Zinto as a wolf before or not?
Old 04-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #985
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

how are we manipulating it?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #986
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Or at least one of them. I don't feel like waiting for the phone to scan back through the recent games. Can anyone tell us if Zinto as a wolf before or not?

I have played in four other games.

In Vegas I was a vanilla villager who was the second to last lynch. In the amazing race I was a vanilla villager and was lynched on day 3 I believe. In the Godfather I was Connie and made it to the end. And finally my last game I was in was the original werewolves where I was lynched the first day and was vanilla.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #987
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
how are we manipulating it?

Your disagreement. Trying to figure out if that is just a genuine misunderstanding or choreographed wolf play.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #988
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Away for about 20-25 minutes. Getting cross looks from everyone.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #989
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
you know if you don't believe me then no problem, i'm only one person. you guys want to vote tyketime go right ahead. and if it's clear the wolves are pushing a zinto vote why not vote me over tyke then Autumn?

Because just because you're also pushing Zinto doesn't mean you're a wolf. I've been pretty sure about Tyke and Dubb since yesterday. When I suggested I would scan one, my scan was blocked at night. When JAG and I were voting Tyke today many supposed villagers have been willing to vote just about anywhere else. If Tyke was a villager I'd see a lot more people willing to jump on the bandwagon, then blame it on me.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #990
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

DV, you're not a wee bit suspicious that there are three unknowns on Zinto and all the cleared / scanned on tyke?
Old 04-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #991
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry, Lathum hasn't officially voted but has been after Zinto all day.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #992
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Well, it looks like EF/DV live to see another day. I really hope the two I've been on are not wolves because then I'll be pissed that I couldn't play harder/more to find good reasons to vote these guys.

On a side note, my wife and I got a new car today. Toyota Sienna. Woot!
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #993
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
What role is that?

A medieval citizen who can scan for roles in the medieval era.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #994
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
When I suggested I would scan one, my scan was blocked at night.

Don't you think it is more likely that you were blocked becuase you COULD scan instead of WHO you chose to scan?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #995
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Don't forget to vote time villagers. I recommend future for now, and tomorrow kind of depends on a few things.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #996
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
DV, you're not a wee bit suspicious that there are three unknowns on Zinto and all the cleared / scanned on tyke?

EF is one of those and haven't you noticed that he's on my list as well? Of course i'm suspicious

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #997
Zinto
College Starter

I would feel much more comfortable if the last two votes where placed since it looks like there maybe some last minute problems.

Time Future
Old 04-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #998
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
Well, it looks like EF/DV live to see another day. I really hope the two I've been on are not wolves because then I'll be pissed that I couldn't play harder/more to find good reasons to vote these guys.

On a side note, my wife and I got a new car today. Toyota Sienna. Woot!

Autumn DV and I have all agreed with you about EF also, but as Autumn said we can only lynch one today. Even if you're right about both, there are still 2-3 others.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #999
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Sitting in traffic. Stupid mariners game. Vote count?
Old 04-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #1000
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Go ahead and vote tyke, if we're alive tomorrow let's get EF since no one likes Zinto. Half of you are honest and half are not, we just have to figure out who is who

―Darth Plagueis the Wise