Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-04-2006, 08:30 PM   #2051
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
*L*

Nice try. Unfortunately, if you think I'm the lord and it takes 2 kills to off me.. how are you going to do that during the day when I'm not around?

Hard to kill a ghost.. No?

Hell if I know. You're the one that knows what is going on, I don't know anything. I am considering withdrawing.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:30 PM   #2052
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Not at all. I don't even know you. I am talking about the player in the game.

Then don't make it about the player in the game. Just don't do it.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:31 PM   #2053
saldana
Pro Starter

i honestly have no intention of believing anything mustang says about his former masters.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:32 PM   #2054
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I honestly think I learned something with the mustang death. Maybe its just me though.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:32 PM   #2055
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
At this point, we deserve to lose. How many times have we gained nothing by not believing anything anybody tells us? At some point we need to trust a big reveal and kill the revealer if we find out he lied.

You are still saying we killed a good guy?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #2056
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I honestly think I learned something with the mustang death. Maybe its just me though.

it means we've screwed the pooch so far
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #2057
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Care to share with the rest of the class?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #2058
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
Mustang is dead. He is now a ghost. He can communicate at night only. He cannot vote.

this just adds to the imbalance....everyone else that died, we were told that they were a mutant, chaos, or loyal human...this time we get ghost....which does absolutely nothing to help those of us left in the game...we should at least be told his status before he died.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #2059
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
TW, can you confirm that we can no longer vote for Mustang?

Mustang is dead. He cannot vote nor be voted for. For all intents and purposes he is out of the game, barring that he is still allowed to communicate at night only.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #2060
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
Mustang, do you have any idea what would happen if Alan T and/or I try to "convert" swaggs?

I don't know.

My guess is that he can not be converted. If anything, you might have to try to convert 2 nights in a row or convert and then kill. Maybe a convert counts as a kill?

Unfortunately, all that is speculation right now on my part. There are some things I just don't know. Everything I do know I've spilled the beans on and everything else is just going to be speculation by me at this point.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #2061
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You are still saying we killed a good guy?

I have no idea. Grey said he converted a Chaos member, and Mustang said he was a converted Chaos member. Since we killed him off right away, we can't test those assertions. What we found out from his death was totally inconclusive. This is why I was pushing to take out Swaggs. If Swaggs was Chaos, we would know we could trust Grey and Mustang. If Swaggs was good, we would know that Mustang was very bad and we would be quite positive that Grey was bad. We don't know if things are better, worse, or the same right now.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:37 PM   #2062
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i say things are worse, we lost a loyalist and Swaggs has more time to do his dirty work.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:37 PM   #2063
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Care to share with the rest of the class?

I still think that its interesting the people who voted for swaggs were people I have had on my mutant suspect list. and people who voted for mustang were either people I felt good about or people I thought were chaos.

I think this vote might be helpful in trying to figure out who is on which side.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:40 PM   #2064
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I still think that its interesting the people who voted for swaggs were people I have had on my mutant suspect list. and people who voted for mustang were either people I felt good about or people I thought were chaos.

I think this vote might be helpful in trying to figure out who is on which side.

Ah, so I push for a vote which will actually tell us something, and you push for a vote which tells us nothing....so you can voice your own theories.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:40 PM   #2065
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

I was thinking that the people who voted for swaggs were chaos, and you and saldana are mutants. Don't fly off the handle, I'm just telling my thoughts. I'm going to have to put that in every one of my posts.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:44 PM   #2066
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I was thinking that the people who voted for swaggs were chaos, and you and saldana are mutants. Don't fly off the handle, I'm just telling my thoughts. I'm going to have to put that in every one of my posts.

maybe you should make it your signature? fwiw, i am in the same frustration boat as you, and i still think you are a chaos, so no offense taken here.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:44 PM   #2067
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
You still think Swaggs is not Chaos?

Yes. The only proof is the word of a guy who "was" Chaos, and is now a ghost. Give me some more proof.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:44 PM   #2068
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

You still think Swaggs is not Chaos?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:45 PM   #2069
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Yes. The only proof is the word of a guy who "was" Chaos, and is now a ghost. Give me some more proof.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only good guy participating in this game.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:45 PM   #2070
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I do not think anyone that was in any group is Chaos other than Swaggs. He is the only chaos I know right now.

After tonight, if there are no kills, I can not guarantee that.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 09-04-2006, 08:46 PM   #2071
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i still can't believe you guys don't trust me yet
Old 09-04-2006, 08:48 PM   #2072
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I don't have any more proof. He was on my un-cleared list and he was fingered by Grey - through his clearing of Mustang. I don't have anything more than that. Maybe sending one of our seers after him tonight would be worthwhile?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:48 PM   #2073
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
i still can't believe you guys don't trust me yet

Stop saying that.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:49 PM   #2074
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I don't have any more proof. He was on my un-cleared list and he was fingered by Grey - through his clearing of Mustang. I don't have anything more than that. Maybe sending one of our seers after him tonight would be worthwhile?

Yes, depends on which one.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:50 PM   #2075
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Brian confirmed the mechanics of my attempted kill...
Grey confirmed he converted me.

So, you either believe Brian & Grey or you lynch them tomorrow thinking we have all banded together and are all Chaos..

Good idea, but I can't lynch them both.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:50 PM   #2076
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

So, you either believe Brian & Grey or you lynch them tomorrow thinking we have all banded together and are all Chaos..
Old 09-04-2006, 08:52 PM   #2077
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yes, depends on which one.

I'm willing to let you take your pick.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:53 PM   #2078
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

And if you don't believe grey is good, then you must believe GE isn't good either, as they met on Night One. And that somehow, grey being bad was ignored by Blade, the bodyguard, who was good. And that, despite being bad, grey led an effort to save bullet, who was good.

Well, sheesh, I am convinced myself--grey must be bad.

Old 09-04-2006, 08:54 PM   #2079
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Good idea, but I can't lynch them both.

I hate to keep saying this, but if you had lynched Swaggs tonight, you'd know for sure if you needed to lynch me and Grey. Do you really think I would have been pushing so hard for such a definitive answer if I wasn't confident on the outcome?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:54 PM   #2080
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm willing to let you take your pick.

I would tell both of them to scan the same guy.

Old 09-04-2006, 08:56 PM   #2081
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I would tell both of them to scan the same guy.

That would work too. Let them compare notes.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:09 PM   #2082
st.cronin
General Manager

Well now. Had I been around, I would have almost certainly voted for Swaggs. But I'm not a mutant.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:20 PM   #2083
kingfc22
Head Coach

I have some very big information. Let me catch up before I announce my findings.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #2084
kingfc22
Head Coach

Awwww. Crap. We ran a day phase today?!?!?!?!?
Old 09-04-2006, 09:22 PM   #2085
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
Awwww. Crap. We ran a day phase today?!?!?!?!?

Well, we were originally going to do that. It just got a late start because of TW's real life issues.

I definitely look forward to hearing what you have to say (is it from last night's night actions, I am guessing?).

Old 09-04-2006, 09:25 PM   #2086
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Well, we were originally going to do that. It just got a late start because of TW's real life issues.

I definitely look forward to hearing what you have to say (is it from last night's night actions, I am guessing?).

Yea, it is from last night's phase. I thought since TW didn't get the night post til this afternoon EST, I figured we would push the day phase back a day. Had to work and just got home.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:29 PM   #2087
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Yea, it is from last night's phase. I thought since TW didn't get the night post til this afternoon EST, I figured we would push the day phase back a day. Had to work and just got home.

That's probably what he SHOULD have done. I got squeezed for time a little myself.

knives out
Old 09-04-2006, 09:30 PM   #2088
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

well at least we had enough time to make a mistake
Old 09-04-2006, 09:54 PM   #2089
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I really wish we would not have played today. With it being a holiday and all, I was no where near my computer. I guess it is time to get caught up and what not.....
Old 09-04-2006, 09:57 PM   #2090
kingfc22
Head Coach

Okay. Finally caught up. Lats night I investigated saldana because something just didn't seem right. To my pleasent surprise I was RIGHT.

My investigation was very hard last night. It took me a lot of sources to get any information about saldana. The biggest information is that he is not strictly a member of the imperium. IMO, he is a mutant.

As far as his role goes, he does get visions at night, but they are sometimes cloudy and there is no way to be sure when they are going to be about. The only thing I know for sure about his power is that the visions are frequent and involuntary.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:59 PM   #2091
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
As far as his role goes, he does get visions at night, but they are sometimes cloudy and there is no way to be sure what they are going to be about. The only thing I know for sure about his power is that the visions are frequent and involuntary.

This is what I meant to say. He gets these visions at night so my post saying "when" is incorrect.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:59 PM   #2092
st.cronin
General Manager

Well, I would have happily voted to chop HIS head off had I known that.

knives out
Old 09-04-2006, 10:00 PM   #2093
twothree
College Prospect

Further examinination around the corpse of twothree reveals two cryptic words scribbled in dried blood...

vote tanglewood

twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:01 PM   #2094
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Well now isn't that interesting.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:02 PM   #2095
kingfc22
Head Coach

Sorry guys. I really feel like I lost the game for us by not being here this afternoon.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:03 PM   #2096
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

If Mustang is to be believed, and I believe he is to be believed. Swaggs will try to convert someone tonight or tomorrow.

Saldana might be able to "see" this encounter.

So it is kind of a dilemma on whether to kill Saldana just yet. I say we lynch Swaggs once, saldana, and then Swaggs again.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:03 PM   #2097
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Sorry guys. I really feel like I lost the game for us by not being here this afternoon.

I don't think the game is lost. And either way, it's definitely not your fault. I'm really surprised people were tempted to vote for Mustang. I could have seen voting for almost anybody else.

knives out
Old 09-04-2006, 10:04 PM   #2098
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

That is alright, I felt the same way after I wasn't around to save Bullet.

I will say this shines an interesting light on those that voted for Mustang today.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:05 PM   #2099
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If Mustang is to be believed, and I believe he is to be believed. Swaggs will try to convert someone tonight or tomorrow.

Saldana might be able to "see" this encounter.

So it is kind of a dilemma on whether to kill Saldana just yet. I say we lynch Swaggs once, saldana, and then Swaggs again.

I think that depends on what happens tonight. If nobody gets killed, we should be able to double-tap Swaggs and then try to figure out who he converted.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:08 PM   #2100
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

good point