Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-26-2020, 01:53 PM   #51
bhlloy
Coordinator

Sweet. I had a hankering to play again after the draft but no updated rosters at that time... will have to give this another reinstall this weekend

bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 04:22 PM   #52
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Vick to Finneran FTW!
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 04:29 PM   #53
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Sweet. I had a hankering to play again after the draft but no updated rosters at that time... will have to give this another reinstall this weekend

If you're on Xbox, this is the one I'm using.

Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One] - Operation Sports Forums
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 04:58 PM   #54
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

So as I'm listening to my son play it's giving me some deja vu hearing Charles Davis provide color commentary. He was our color guy on the last few versions of NFL Fever. Kind of funny how things circle around like that.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 04:52 PM   #55
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Through a combination of lockdown, insomnia, and a 7yo son... I find myself playing console Madden for the first time. It's only M 19, we're fiddling through their Ultimate Team (seemingly mostly abandoned) and vaguely enjoying it. Enough so that I'll likely buy M 21 when it comes out, and probably the monthly subscription etc that comes with it. Trying to avoid becoming an addict (tough) but it's appealing enough to put down my $80 or whatever.

Anything I should be doing, at this point? I'm playing lots of beginner challenges, as the buttons are not intuitive to me yet... I have lots of times when I want to throw to the yellow Y guy and I have to look down to remind myself where that is... not to mention the "RB" button and so forth. I guess that will come.

Anyway...veteran tips to help a news would be welcome. Boy is very excited for SuperLamar.

Now into a $0.99 month of the EA subscription, and I have front-officed his M20 Untimate Team to respectable heights - most of his players are into the 90s in overall ratings, but he's still playing the challenges that award you a 72-rated card or somesuch. Kinda silly.

Anyway, if the useless knowledge I have accumulated for this had any real life applications, that would be nice. Bidding on a 96 Honey Badger right now, should get him for $45K, sell him for $60K, so it goes.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:21 PM   #56
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

For the first time ever, I decided to try the QB1 Face of the Franchise mode. I selected Oregon as my college and we beat Texas in the first playoff and then took down Miami to win the NC.

I was excited when Coach Gruden called me to tell me I was going to be a Raider, selected 23rd overall.

We are currently 1-3, with my only win vs the Chiefs, go figure. Our WR's are not very good and I tend to get sacked a lot.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:11 PM   #57
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
I selected Oregon as my college...
Boooooooooooooooooo!
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 06:56 AM   #58
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
Boooooooooooooooooo!

Well there was no Mizzou. It was either Oregon or Texas Tech.