Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-27-2006, 06:03 PM   #3251
Tyrith
College Starter

Qwik, all the personal insults you're making make me want to kill you next regardless of what happens. Maybe that's what you're going for, but I doubt it.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:03 PM   #3252
path12
Coordinator

What kind of stuff did you and your brother talk about in the game up to this point? You say you got all his scribblings now. What'd you discuss before?

And please Qwik, if I haven't made it clear enough, my role is not so important that I am afraid my death will lose the game for us, if you are correct that I will die if Lathum isn't lynched. I'm more concerned with getting rid of all the necromancers. That gives the Egyptians the win. Not necessarily the prophecy.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:03 PM   #3253
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
My wife is coming home any minute, and I know she wants me to clean out the back room, so I'll be away from my desk off and on. I should be able to check in every few minutes or so.

WHIPPED
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:04 PM   #3254
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
What kind of stuff did you and your brother talk about in the game up to this point? You say you got all his scribblings now. What'd you discuss before?

And please Qwik, if I haven't made it clear enough, my role is not so important that I am afraid my death will lose the game for us, if you are correct that I will die if Lathum isn't lynched. I'm more concerned with getting rid of all the necromancers. That gives the Egyptians the win. Not necessarily the prophecy.

Nope, you are wrong...Lathum wins, you need to kill him AND the necros...smarten up pharaoh...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 06-27-2006, 06:04 PM   #3255
Tyrith
College Starter

Qwik, if you were his brother, which I doubt, then you'd have a bucketload of PMs by this point. Give us some detailed dirt.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:05 PM   #3256
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I ask you, what does king's death prove...that lathum still /knew/ he was bad, if he was bad...jesus...you'll all be dead, the egyptians don't win if lathum wins...just like the egyptians don't win, if the necros win....WISE UP.

I WANT to believe you, but you are giving me no reason to. No role reveal, lots of vaguery, and theatrics does not equal out to be trustworthy to me.

If you're saying that you're the prophecy or whatever, just say it.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:05 PM   #3257
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
WHIPPED

No, it's more like OWNED
Old 06-27-2006, 06:06 PM   #3258
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

I'm not saying anymore, you don't believe and thats fine....I don't care anymore path...do what you will...if you can't connect the dots, then you'll die.

I didn't discuss with chubby, I did not know his nature until his death...I got the assorted writings after his death...the MAIN THING WAS THAT HE TALKED TO LATHUM....

REPEAT CHUBBY TALKED TO LATHUM
CHUBBY TALKED TO LATHUM
CHUBBY TALKED TO LATHUM
BACK AND TO THE LEFT, BACK AND TO THE LEFT (JFK quote here)
Old 06-27-2006, 06:06 PM   #3259
saldana
Pro Starter

ok, as others have pointed out, lathum has given us information that has been correct in the past, and if he is wrong this time, i am sure he will meet me in the afterlife tomorrow

unvote lathum
vote kingfc22
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:06 PM   #3260
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith
Qwik, if you were his brother, which I doubt, then you'd have a bucketload of PMs by this point. Give us some detailed dirt.

Thirded. You should have all sorts of info from Chubby, if only from conversations. Spill the beans.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:06 PM   #3261
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
No, it's more like OWNED

Being a single guy, I'd take that life in a minute...
Old 06-27-2006, 06:06 PM   #3262
Tyrith
College Starter

If Lathum wins, he wins. I don't think that's what's happening,b ut I've been wrong before. I trust him more than I trust you, Qwik, because you were the second man in to the crpytic game. Sorry.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:08 PM   #3263
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
...I didn't discuss with chubby...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
- Brothers: these two players may PM each other freely throughout the game. The loss of one will have consequences on the other.

Well, if you didn't communicate with him, you were ignoring one of your biggest assets. I'm finding your story harder and harder to believe by the minute.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:08 PM   #3264
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Thirded. You should have all sorts of info from Chubby, if only from conversations. Spill the beans.

You are right Vince...I just want to say...I caused herpes. I invited the moon. I killed JFK. Uhm, what else

Spill the beans...what the F have I been doing?

CHUBBY AND LATHUM WERE INVOLVED IN THE DESTRUCTION OF EGYPT...

anything else you wanna know...
Old 06-27-2006, 06:08 PM   #3265
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Nope, you are wrong...Lathum wins, you need to kill him AND the necros...smarten up pharaoh...

do you know this, are you assuming/conjecturing it?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:09 PM   #3266
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
do you know this, are you assuming/conjecturing it?

I KNOW IT, DAMN IT
Old 06-27-2006, 06:10 PM   #3267
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

How does not working with the necros like Lathum is, benefit Egypt?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:11 PM   #3268
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
I know you were talking with Chubby...my role allows me to "hear" things.
Quote:
Ask Lathum, he knows...I was out, like I said before...I caught Anxiety wandering outside, and another night, I caught Lathum and Chubby talking...that's it...

Jesus...I'll get paint up and draw you a diagram...
Quote:
I got all of chubby's scribblings after his death...he was involved with Lathum and he wandered out at night and spotted lathum's wandering...he also spied on vince and witnessed barkeep's assassination of Alan T.

(sigh)...I was hoping hiding my role and stating that I was out would be more believable...sadly I think you guys are thicker than Mississippi mud.

So first, your role allows you to hear things. Then your role allowed you to be out and "catch" people like Anxiety and Chubby/Lathum. Finally, you didn't actually do any of this, but Chubby's notes told you about them. What the hell man? Why all the secrecy this late in the game?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #3269
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I KNOW IT, DAMN IT
how?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #3270
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Qwik, all the personal insults you're making make me want to kill you next regardless of what happens. Maybe that's what you're going for, but I doubt it.

If you knew someone was implicated with the head necro and no one cared, wouldn't you be pissed.

And it's a game, so deal
Old 06-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #3271
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
how?

Chubby's writings
Old 06-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #3272
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, enough with the threats/public displays of knowledge. What did you have to gain by not being up front to begin with, Qwik?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:13 PM   #3273
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
So first, your role allows you to hear things. Then your role allowed you to be out and "catch" people like Anxiety and Chubby/Lathum. Finally, you didn't actually do any of this, but Chubby's notes told you about them. What the hell man? Why all the secrecy this late in the game?

and why did it take my voting for you and calling you out to make you spill it...i cant believe you didnt have anything to say after having 6 days to pm back and forth with chubby.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:13 PM   #3274
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not saying anymore, you don't believe and thats fine....I don't care anymore path...do what you will...if you can't connect the dots, then you'll die.

I didn't discuss with chubby, I did not know his nature until his death...I got the assorted writings after his death...the MAIN THING WAS THAT HE TALKED TO LATHUM....

REPEAT CHUBBY TALKED TO LATHUM
CHUBBY TALKED TO LATHUM
CHUBBY TALKED TO LATHUM
BACK AND TO THE LEFT, BACK AND TO THE LEFT (JFK quote here)

OK. Some points.

1) YOU'RE NOT FRIGGIN' GIVING ME ANYTHING TO BELIEVE!

2) Yes, Chubby and Lathum talked. I realize and believe that. And then Lathum gave us both Alan and is now pointing out King.

3) It is possible that Lathum with his hidden role may have a victory condition that will allow him to win by giving us the necs. But I think that would certainly be a shared victory, since getting rid of the necs is OUR victory condition also.

4) If you have a role, does it not make sense that you would make use of that role? For example, if you have a brother, would you not talk? Why won't you share that info?

5) If you were able to convince me (a stretch at this point, I admit) that Lathum must die, I might be willing to put that to the test. But you're a long way from that point with the way you're dancing around things.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:13 PM   #3275
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

Reread...I thought it would be harder to believe that chubby and I were brothers...
Old 06-27-2006, 06:14 PM   #3276
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Chubby's writings

so chubby knew that that lathum's winning conditions were to eliminate all the necro's but still told him who they were, thus facilitating their elimination?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:16 PM   #3277
Vince
Pro Starter

So I'm curious about these writings. They say that "on Day 7, if the Prophecy is still alive, the Egyptians lose." If they don't say that, they say something remarkably similar. At least, that's what you're saying, right Qwik? Is there any explanation, or is that just it?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:16 PM   #3278
Vince
Pro Starter

Should be Day 8 in the previous post.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:19 PM   #3279
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
OK. Some points.

1) YOU'RE NOT FRIGGIN' GIVING ME ANYTHING TO BELIEVE!
What do you want, I cannot give a PM
2) Yes, Chubby and Lathum talked. I realize and believe that. And then Lathum gave us both Alan and is now pointing out King.
You are admitting that Lathum was working with the necros...but he's an equal oppurtunity mass killer...and you fail to believe that he didn't kill blade and saldana...because I know chubby didn't disease them...so who DID!

3) It is possible that Lathum with his hidden role may have a victory condition that will allow him to win by giving us the necs. But I think that would certainly be a shared victory, since getting rid of the necs is OUR victory condition also.
Not if he kills you and becomes ruler...wise up
4) If you have a role, does it not make sense that you would make use of that role? For example, if you have a brother, would you not talk? Why won't you share that info?
Chubby was head necro, WHAT WAS HE GOING TO TELL ME? I only got info AFTER HIS DEATH!
5) If you were able to convince me (a stretch at this point, I admit) that Lathum must die, I might be willing to put that to the test. But you're a long way from that point with the way you're dancing around things.
I'm not dancing, I'm right here, and I've presented Damning accusations that are TRUE...
Old 06-27-2006, 06:20 PM   #3280
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
so chubby knew that that lathum's winning conditions were to eliminate all the necro's but still told him who they were, thus facilitating their elimination?

no chubby's writings stated that he was speaking with lathum and wanted schmidty dead, it was hinted the pharaoh would be targeted...chubby was afraid of lathum.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:21 PM   #3281
Vince
Pro Starter

Well, if you and Chubby were brothers (you would have known this from the start of the game), you MUST have talked. He might not have said anything like "Oh, yeah, by the way. I'm the Head Necromancer. Just thought I'd mention it, in case you are a necromancer too." But he damned well would have said SOMETHING. Don't you think it'd be a bit suspicious if he just refused to talk to you all game?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:22 PM   #3282
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
So I'm curious about these writings. They say that "on Day 7, if the Prophecy is still alive, the Egyptians lose." If they don't say that, they say something remarkably similar. At least, that's what you're saying, right Qwik? Is there any explanation, or is that just it?

Chubby's writings stated that Lathum wanted to kill off Egyptians with him...he was gunning hard for Schmidty....Chubby of course wanted path dead, and Lathum was amenable to that but they wanted to figure out who the elite guard was.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:22 PM   #3283
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not dancing, I'm right here, and I've presented Damning accusations that are TRUE...

Without a shred of evidence or exclaimation except a "role" reveal that could be made up.

You're a smart guy, you have to know that it's almost impossible to put serious wieght behind your words.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:23 PM   #3284
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well, if you and Chubby were brothers (you would have known this from the start of the game), you MUST have talked. He might not have said anything like "Oh, yeah, by the way. I'm the Head Necromancer. Just thought I'd mention it, in case you are a necromancer too." But he damned well would have said SOMETHING. Don't you think it'd be a bit suspicious if he just refused to talk to you all game?

He ran interference with me, it was nothing damning nor important...we discussed votes but nothing that I felt was suspicious...
Old 06-27-2006, 06:23 PM   #3285
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Without a shred of evidence or exclaimation except a "role" reveal that could be made up.

You're a smart guy, you have to know that it's almost impossible to put serious wieght behind your words.

I hope that didn't sound insulting.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:23 PM   #3286
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

C'mon Schmidty...it was hard to swollow your role reveal too, but in the end it was right, right?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:24 PM   #3287
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I hope that didn't sound insulting.

man, after what I've been saying no I don't take offense...
Old 06-27-2006, 06:24 PM   #3288
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
C'mon Schmidty...it was hard to swollow your role reveal too, but in the end it was right, right?

Yeah, but my role wasn't that important, and the game wasn't on the line yet.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:25 PM   #3289
Vince
Pro Starter

How was Schmidty's role reveal hard to swallow in comparison to yours? You're damning someone who summoned an Avatar and has served us up a bad guy on a plate intentionally. Schmidty said "I have a useless good guy role." Well, not quite, but almost.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:25 PM   #3290
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Chubby was magically attuned, I think Lathum is too, so they were able to discuss matters with each other...I wouldn't be aware of those until chubby's death...which is what happened.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:27 PM   #3291
path12
Coordinator

Chubby didn't disease anyone?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:27 PM   #3292
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
How was Schmidty's role reveal hard to swallow in comparison to yours? You're damning someone who summoned an Avatar and has served us up a bad guy on a plate intentionally. Schmidty said "I have a useless good guy role." Well, not quite, but almost.

Because Schmidty had been under the radar and playing as such...it was a hard sell to some of you.

Look I don't know what else to say...you aren't believing the truth...maybe you just can't handle the implications, but it's true...Lathum and Chubby were involved, and Lathum unchecked is going to be bad.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:28 PM   #3293
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Chubby didn't disease anyone?

Nope, it was Lathum.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:28 PM   #3294
path12
Coordinator

Dola, hey, over 1,000! Whaddaya know?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:28 PM   #3295
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Dola, hey, over 1,000! Whaddaya know?

Congrats, I knew these games were good for something.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:29 PM   #3296
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Congrats, I knew these games were good for something.

I was barely at 100 in nearly three years before WW. I'm not the most talkative person you'll meet.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:30 PM   #3297
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I was barely at 100 in nearly three years before WW. I'm not the most talkative person you'll meet.

Join that club...okay back to the drama!
Old 06-27-2006, 06:30 PM   #3298
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Chubby was magically attuned, I think Lathum is too, so they were able to discuss matters with each other...I wouldn't be aware of those until chubby's death...which is what happened.

My god, what part of no hidden roles do people not seem to understand, even more crap?

I am fairly certain that if Chubby had a brother we would have been told about it when he died. It seems within the spirit of the game. This all smells of desperation. Qwik and king could very be the last two necros (or think they're the last two necros) and are trying anything to keep the pair together another day.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:30 PM   #3299
Vince
Pro Starter

Huh? Magically Attuned = being able to talk? That's just...out there.

Qwik, sorry my man, I don't think there's anything you can do at this point to convince me. The only reason you didn't come out with the truth to begin with is because you didn't think we'd buy it? So you came up with a lie? Your story has changed three times. I think that's enough to kill any support I might have given you.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:31 PM   #3300
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
My god, what part of no hidden roles do people not seem to understand, even more crap?

I am fairly certain that if Chubby had a brother we would have been told about it when he died. It seems within the spirit of the game. This all smells of desperation. Qwik and king could very be the last two necros (or think they're the last two necros) and are trying anything to keep the pair together another day.

No, it wouldn't be revealed until /I/ died... and reread the 1st page...Chubby /was/ magically attuned.