Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
DeToxRox
Head Coach

EBFL Week 11!!!! Files due Tuesday, March 3rd!!!!

Week 11 Schedule

#19 Colorado vs Kansas State
#15 NC State vs Boston College
USF vs Syracuse
#11 UVA @ GT
Rutgers vs Louisville
#16 Ok. State vs Baylor
#3 Texas A&M vs Texas Tech
#14 Pitt @ UConn
#13 Kentucky @ Tennessee
#1 Arkansas @ South Carolina

#2 NC has a bye

DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:59 AM   #2
DeToxRox
Head Coach

#1 MLB, #5 National player MLB Tyrone Tyree commits to Colorado over Oklahoma State and Oklahoma.

Kid is a beast.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:14 AM   #3
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
#1 MLB, #5 National player MLB Tyrone Tyree commits to Colorado over Oklahoma State and Oklahoma.

Kid is a beast.

I went up from 4th to 2nd after his visit during the Oklahoma tragedy. No doubt in my mind he would've been mine if that didn't happen. Oh well, just one more piece for you to have under your belt while continuing to lose to me.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
DeToxRox
Head Coach

pssh. Tyree has been a soft verbal two weeks. He was like the chick at the bar who's only talking to you for another drink.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
wade moore
lolzcat

We lock up the #2 K (4*) K in the nation. Not a flashy player, but it seems like K is a position with VERY little talent in the draft classes, so happy to get him.

As for our game..

GA Tech may be 2-7 (going in), but they have a TON of talent. Playing the game it was clear - great talent, but the offensive gameplan is TERRIBLE. They run that wing-T or whatever and it just doesn't work in this game. So, they have a great defense and an offense that can get little done.

I had trouble scoring and barely squeak out a 24-16 win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
DeToxRox
Head Coach

beat KSU but lost my three top WR for 3 to 4 weeks. Oof.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #7
sabotai
General Manager

I'm not sure I can even describe the game I just played.....about everything that could go wrong in the first 2 1/2 quarters did go wrong. A Louisville pick 6 where he runs by guys who are 10 yards down the field, yet running parallel to the sideline, so the CPU player just runs right by them. A ball that gets batted around at the line of scrimmage until a CPU player runs in, grabs it, and runs for the TD. A run that goes for a TD where my defensive player quite literally bounced off their running in the middle of hitting him square on the side with a dive. Just every infuriating thing that can happen did. I SO VERY MUCH wanted to push the power button and start over.

So I'm down 50-20 in the 3rd quarter. Things start to go my way and I crawl back. My defense starts stopping them and my offense starts clicking. With 4 seconds left in the game, I tie it on a FG to make it 50-50.

BTW, I absolutely HATE the "freeze kicker" thing. How the hell am I supposed to aim a FG with that view!?

Anyway, first OT we both score a TD. On the second possession, I throw a pick. Next, my defense stops them (they gain about 6-7 yards in 3 downs), but they drill the long FG try. Louisville wins 60-57 2OT.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #8
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I beat Syracuse 36-24 to remain undefeated in conference. Jamar Taylor played well, running for 180+ yards on 20 carries.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #9
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I guess I don't feel so bad for having Louisville give me such a tough time last week. They must be better than their ratings suggest.

My defense seemed to respond to being called out in public last week. They managed 4 picks and held UConn to only 21 points allowing me a 31-21 victory.

No new recruits this week, and a soft-commit which I thought I had last week seems to have disappeared. I don't remember who it was, so I don't know where he went.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
DeToxRox
Head Coach

We're continuin' to roll. Looks like 3 games left, plus Mikes recruiting.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #11
Ironhead
College Prospect

A&M rolls over Texas Tech by a final of 41-7. We should have another easy game next week before finishing up against Texas on their turf.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #12
Logan
Head Coach

We beat the hell out of Baylor. Charles Mays returned two punts for TDs and added another one through the air.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #13
Radii
Head Coach

ah crap, sounds like i'm the last one left? I'll be playing around 8 tonight.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #14
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
ah crap, sounds like i'm the last one left? I'll be playing around 8 tonight.

w00t, love when I can get a game in on the weekend early in "game week".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #15
Radii
Head Coach

NC State lands a 5* guard and a 4* QB to keep hold on the #2 recruiting class early. As always, it won't last, but 3 5* guys under our belt already has me pretty damn pleased.

Starting my game momentarily.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote