Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-19-2006, 06:00 AM   #51
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
I can think of at least 2 sets of twins. Was this the set that serenaded Paula? Dumbasses.

I can't remember. Big black guys. Here is the story...

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — They sang like angels for their audition on Tuesday's 'American Idol' premiere, but a pair of Tennessee twins may sound more like jailbirds by the time the show goes live from Hollywood.

Twenty-eight-year-old Terrell Brittenum has been in jail since Jan. 10 on an outstanding warrant for charges related to the illegal purchase of a car in Rockdale County, Ga.

He and his brother, Derrell, are accused of using another man's identity to buy a 2005 Dodge Magnum in June.

The Commercial Appeal newspaper reports that Derrell is expected to turn himself in on the same charges of forgery, theft by deception and financial identity fraud.

The brothers auditioned together in September for the hit TV show 'American Idol' and impressed the show's prickly judges to continue to the next round. Segments of the show have already been recorded and will air during the next few weeks.

Fox Broadcasting Company has refused to discuss the Brittenums or their status on the show.

GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:12 PM   #52
finketr
College Prospect

those aren't the twins that serenaded paula.
finketr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:34 PM   #53
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Finally found a pic:

*WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

A bit of interesting information I ran across at a blog site while trying to find a pic of these guys...apparently someone has confirmed that AI has registered websites in the names of April Walsh, the fat chick who sang Bjork; Heather Cox, a chick we only saw for 5 seconds on the show; Chris Daughtry, the rocker guy with the wife who can't stop crying; Brett "Ace" Young, the Justin Timberlake-like singer who Simon gave a yes with a little 'y' to; Lisa Tucker, the 16 year old former Star Search contestant who has already accomplished more in 16 years than I have in 34 and is next in line for a Nobel Prize; and Terrell and his other brother Derrell; all of whom appear to have moved on to the round of 24. There's a website with a list of leaked info and pics/bios of everyone who appears to be in the top 24 - some of whom we haven't even seen yet, of course - including one chick named Tora whose friend accidentally let slip on a radio show last week that she replaced a disqualified contestant. She and one other person are the only ones who haven't been registered by AI through Netnames.com. Hmmm, I wonder who they might have replaced?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 01-19-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:37 PM   #54
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

They were the more talented twins, IMO.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:38 PM   #55
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Dover
My favorite was the Ukrainian hottie who pole-danced to Bohemian Rhapsody:

Mama, I've joost keeled a man, (drops to floor does back arch)

Poot a gun against hees head, (spreads legs and throws head back)

Pooled a treeger,now hee's dead, (jumps to feet, spins and caresses inner thigh)

Mama, live had joost beegun, (with back to judges, does a booty shake)

Boot now I’ve gone and thown eet all avaay- (bent over, peers at judges through spread legs)

Simon: I think you might be quite successful in Hollywood...just not on American Idol.

Girl leaves crying: Now I'll never get my visa!

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 01-19-2006, 03:40 PM   #56
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
They were the more talented twins, IMO.

Yep. Here was my confusion over which set was which:

Old 01-19-2006, 03:41 PM   #57
Ksyrup

It was Tiki/Rhonde vs. Warren Sapp and his other brother Darren Sapp.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:44 PM   #58
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

I believe those twins are GBTW and STFU
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:51 PM   #59
Ksyrup

From what I'm reading, there are a lot more "known" entities this year. That Ace guy apparently recorded a song for a soundtrack in 2000 (I thought you had to be an amateur?), Lisa Taylor was on Star Search, another chick is the daughter of a Massachussets state senator and has a scholarship to BC for basketball, another is a twin who partipicated in Fear Factor and has some acting/modeling credits, another who is high up as a youth leader in the Democratic Party, and a couple of former pageant contestants.
Old 01-21-2006, 11:14 PM   #60
Desmond
Banned

I think I may have feelings for that heshe ladyboy. I just wanted to hold her and tell him it was alright, and that it can do anything it sets her mind to.
Desmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 07:11 PM   #61
sabotai
General Manager

How long have they been doing this show? And people still don't ever get it that if you since a hip-hop/rap song, they don't vote you into the next round?
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 08:25 PM   #62
Mota
College Benchwarmer

I'm glad that the auditions are finally over and done with. I was getting pretty sick and tired of watching all that crap.

Not that things get much better as the weeks go by...
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:06 PM   #63
Ksyrup

I have to give MJ's Blog credit. He/she nailed all 24 finalists before the show aired.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:40 AM   #64
Ksyrup

Although he probably doesn't have a chance in hell of winning, Taylor Hicks is my clear favorite:

http://www.wbhm.org/Tapestry/bands/TaylorHicks.html

Also, is it my imagination, or are the chicks much, MUCH hotter as a whole than in year's past?
Old 02-16-2006, 11:48 AM   #65
TLK
Pro Starter

Quote:
Also, is it my imagination, or are the chicks much, MUCH hotter as a whole than in year's past?

I think they have the better voices also. There aren't any standouts like last year, but if I had to pick a favorite right now.... I'll go Katharine McPhee.
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:10 PM   #66
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Although he probably doesn't have a chance in hell of winning, Taylor Hicks is my clear favorite:

I wouldn't put it past Taylor Hicks to have a strong showing along with 2 other guys Ace and Chris (the bald haired guy)

I'd have to agree.. they ratcheted up the hotness factor.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:28 PM   #67
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
I wouldn't put it past Taylor Hicks to have a strong showing along with 2 other guys Ace and Chris (the bald haired guy)

I'd have to agree.. they ratcheted up the hotness factor.

I'm just not sure how versatile he's going to be. The theme nights are going to kill him, IMO.

I also don't get the Kevin Gervais guy. He looks like John Clayton's illegitimate child with Tweety Bird, and he doesn't sound much better.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:54 PM   #68
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

He is my favorite as well. I also agree he has very little chance of winning. I also think the ladies are MUCH hotter as a group than any previous year's group.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:56 PM   #69
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm just not sure how versatile he's going to be. The theme nights are going to kill him, IMO.

Depends on the theme night they have. Last year, they had a wide variety of theme nights that weren't restrictive (pick a song from your birth year, Billboard song, current songs, etc) The worst one was the show tunes one and I think even Simon thought that was a disaster.

I'll give even odds though that at some time during Idol, he will sing a Joe Cocker song.

As for looks, Will Makar has to be related to Fred Savage somehow...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:10 PM   #70
Ksyrup

Ya think?

Old 02-21-2006, 09:29 PM   #71
Easy Mac

Just thought I'd bump to say the girls were absolutely horrible tonight. Mangina, the basketball player, paris and the last girl were the only ones I thought sounded at least decent. Most of the others are cute, but couldn't sing their way out of a paper bag. My far the worst girls i've seen since the show started.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:32 PM   #72
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

what about the 16-yo?? She was VERY impressive
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:32 PM   #73
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
what about the 16-yo?? She was VERY impressive
I wasn't that impressed. Sounded like she was just yelling in the song and not singing.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:37 PM   #74
Joe
Pro Starter

I was very unimpressed tonight. Seems like they're letting people by on their looks much more than in previous seasons. I only watched a few of the audition episodes, so I don't know if this is the best of what they had to work with, but blah so far.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:38 PM   #75
Easy Mac

They didn't show any good people in auditions, only the really bad ones... probably because there were no really good ones.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:43 PM   #76
Thornbird
n00b

If your a guy and you watch American Idol then you are gay

Thornbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:54 PM   #77
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornbird

If you are a guy and you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", then you are an idiot...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:02 PM   #78
Thornbird
n00b

Better than being a gay

Thornbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:03 PM   #79
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Better than being a gay
well now that's just not true. and it's also homophobic trolling and will hopefully get you tossed in the box.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:14 PM   #80
Ksyrup

Once again, I agreed with just about everything Simon said. Four very impressive performances - the 3 black girls (the fat one and the 16 and 17 year olds) and Katherine McPhee, who has been my pick to win since the moment I saw her audition. I have a feeling that just like 2 years ago, the black girls are going to split the vote and only one of them is going to make it into the top 5. As far as the rest, they usually can't sing anyway, so I appreciate the hotties.

As bad as the girls sounded, I think they are a better group than the guys. Only Travis really has a complete package, and even then, his style, age, and hair are going to kill him. I guess Ace is going to get the Constantine vote, and I think Patrick Hall might slip under the radar. That Daughtry guy is probably going to be strong. But just on looks/average vocals, there are several guys who automatically don't stand a chance - Bucky, Bobby, Gedeon, and Kevin Covais, who must be AI's idea of a joke. Sway will probably last longer than he should, and Elliot seems to have a better voice than his looks will allow him to stay around for.

I think, without a doubt, the highest ceiling among all 24 is with the girls.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:15 PM   #81
Ksyrup

Quote:

If you've got 6 posts on this board and this is how you intend to contribute to our community...then you're a loser.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:21 AM   #82
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

I'm comfortable enough with my own sexuality to admit I enjoy American Idol. Something my wife (who is a very nice and attractive female, oh, hell, Ksyrup, ah wish I cud quit you) and I like watching and discussing.

So, it's on for year two of the Solecismic American Idol rankings. As you're aware, last season, the rankings were sometimes dead on, with Carrie Underwood leading the way with an average score of 84, though it failed to predict Anthony Federov (62) somehow making it to fourth place.

Here we go with part one of the first round:

1. Kellie Pickler. Yes, she's trying to emulate Carrie Underwood. Right down to the mannerisms. But she has a big voice and a real sweetness, and did a fine job tonight. Score of 88.

2. Katharine McPhee. There was a real ease to how she coaxed that bluesy tune. I'm looking forward to hearing her rock. Definitely one of the favorites in the competition. Score of 87.

3. Lisa Tucker. A 16-year-old with tremendous stage presence. I thought she missed a lot of notes, but she will grow during the competition if she can handle it. Score of 83.

4. Paris Bennett. With all that training, it's easy to consider her a ringer even at 17. I thought she made a safe, uninspiring choice, but she did it very well. Score of 82.

5. Melissa McGhee. I thought she was much better than the judges did. It was a tough song and she was in tune and in control. Score of 79.

6. Mandisa Hundley. Solid performance. A little too much worship from the judges. Score of 78.

7. Ayla Brown. I honestly thought I was watching a Miss America pageant while she was singing. A lot of training, not a great voice. She will not hold up. Score of 72.

8. Heather Cox. Now we're getting into the very-little-chance-of-reaching-the-final-12 crowd. Just not a memorable performance. Adequate, but flimsy. Score of 63.

9. Becky O'Donohue. Just here for her looks. Score of 53.

10. Brenna Gethers. Why not just sing "Happy Birthday?" Terrible choice, and boring rendition. She can do better. Score of 52.

11. Stevie Scott. Disasterous song choice. This girl can sing, but did not show it tonight. Emulating Enya with a sore throat is not going to make it here. Score of 41.

12. Kinnik Sky. Pretty girl, but was a single note in key? Score of 40.

Any of the top five here could break out and be a contender in this competition. I do see the bottom two here leaving, with Kinnik Sky having a chance of unseating Becky O'Donohue. Stevie Scott is pretty much a definite goner.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #83
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
well now that's just not true. and it's also homophobic trolling and will hopefully get you tossed in the box.
Jeeeze! Don't be so dramatic.

When you read something here that offends you, just suck it up, and move on.

What are you going to do...report the post? Grow a pair.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:52 AM   #84
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne
Jeeeze! Don't be so dramatic.

When you read something here that offends you, just suck it up, and move on.

What are you going to do...report the post? Grow a pair.
nope. i'm not going to report it. i think i've only ever reported two posts, and both were LOTS worse than this. I just have a short fuse for people with single-digit post counts who post drivel like that. Or at least tonight I do.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:55 AM   #85
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

I must have seen a different Kellie Pickler sing...cause I don't think she's top twelve material. Well I'll not be surprised if she made it there...cause she is cute and likeable and all. I just didn't think her performance tonight put her firmly in the top five or six.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:57 AM   #86
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
nope. i'm not going to report it. i think i've only ever reported two posts, and both were LOTS worse than this. I just have a short fuse for people with single-digit post counts who post drivel like that. Or at least tonight I do.
Fair 'nuff.

I didn't even note the post count.

And I apparently have a hair trigger when it comes to people over-reacting (my impression) to a post.

Carry on.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:34 AM   #87
Ksyrup

I thought Stevie Scott was the worst of the performances last night. I also think Paris, while incredibly talented, has a bit too much Fantasia going on for her to make it as far as her voice should probably take her. That performance was all Fantasia - minus the gi-normous mouth and strange voice.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:58 AM   #88
MJ4H
Coordinator

I was watching while getting some work done last night and I think what ever the girl's name that went last was clearly the best. Based on descriptions above, I'm guessing it was Katherine McPhee? If she was the one that went last, she was far and away the best I heard. Some of them were atrocious. Including the Pickler girl, which surprised me, because she was much better than that in her audition from what I remember. Maybe it was just because in the auditions they get sandwiched between people that shouldn't even be there. Not sure.

As for the idiocy in posting something like "duh if you like american idol ur gay omg" : posting something like that says A LOT more about the poster than people that like american idol.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:34 AM   #89
Ksyrup

Yeah, I'd have to say the only ranking of Jim's that I found to be way off base was Pickler. She was average, at best - clearly nervous, and I assume she'll improve, but not very good last night.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:02 AM   #90
GrantDawg

Quote:
Once again, I agreed with just about everything Simon said. Four very impressive performances - the 3 black girls (the fat one and the 16 and 17 year olds) and Katherine McPhee, who has been my pick to win since the moment I saw her audition. I have a feeling that just like 2 years ago, the black girls are going to split the vote and only one of them is going to make it into the top 5. As far as the rest, they usually can't sing anyway, so I appreciate the hotties.

As bad as the girls sounded, I think they are a better group than the guys. Only Travis really has a complete package, and even then, his style, age, and hair are going to kill him. I guess Ace is going to get the Constantine vote, and I think Patrick Hall might slip under the radar. That Daughtry guy is probably going to be strong. But just on looks/average vocals, there are several guys who automatically don't stand a chance - Bucky, Bobby, Gedeon, and Kevin Covais, who must be AI's idea of a joke. Sway will probably last longer than he should, and Elliot seems to have a better voice than his looks will allow him to stay around for.

I think, without a doubt, the highest ceiling among all 24 is with the girls.

You should get paid for your analysis. Spot on.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:09 AM   #91
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic
I'm comfortable enough with my own sexuality to admit I enjoy American Idol. Something my wife (who is a very nice and attractive female, oh, hell, Ksyrup, ah wish I cud quit you) and I like watching and discussing.

So, it's on for year two of the Solecismic American Idol rankings. As you're aware, last season, the rankings were sometimes dead on, with Carrie Underwood leading the way with an average score of 84, though it failed to predict Anthony Federov (62) somehow making it to fourth place.

Here we go with part one of the first round:

1. Kellie Pickler. Yes, she's trying to emulate Carrie Underwood. Right down to the mannerisms. But she has a big voice and a real sweetness, and did a fine job tonight. Score of 88.

2. Katharine McPhee. There was a real ease to how she coaxed that bluesy tune. I'm looking forward to hearing her rock. Definitely one of the favorites in the competition. Score of 87.

3. Lisa Tucker. A 16-year-old with tremendous stage presence. I thought she missed a lot of notes, but she will grow during the competition if she can handle it. Score of 83.

4. Paris Bennett. With all that training, it's easy to consider her a ringer even at 17. I thought she made a safe, uninspiring choice, but she did it very well. Score of 82.

5. Melissa McGhee. I thought she was much better than the judges did. It was a tough song and she was in tune and in control. Score of 79.

6. Mandisa Hundley. Solid performance. A little too much worship from the judges. Score of 78.

7. Ayla Brown. I honestly thought I was watching a Miss America pageant while she was singing. A lot of training, not a great voice. She will not hold up. Score of 72.

8. Heather Cox. Now we're getting into the very-little-chance-of-reaching-the-final-12 crowd. Just not a memorable performance. Adequate, but flimsy. Score of 63.

9. Becky O'Donohue. Just here for her looks. Score of 53.

10. Brenna Gethers. Why not just sing "Happy Birthday?" Terrible choice, and boring rendition. She can do better. Score of 52.

11. Stevie Scott. Disasterous song choice. This girl can sing, but did not show it tonight. Emulating Enya with a sore throat is not going to make it here. Score of 41.

12. Kinnik Sky. Pretty girl, but was a single note in key? Score of 40.

Any of the top five here could break out and be a contender in this competition. I do see the bottom two here leaving, with Kinnik Sky having a chance of unseating Becky O'Donohue. Stevie Scott is pretty much a definite goner.

Jim, you ignorant slut....

Kellie Pickler? Come on! Maybe she'll improve to be a decent shot for the final 5 or so, but there is no way she should be in the top 5 last night, much less number one. She was more than bad last night. Nerves? Probably, but she doesn't have that strong a voice to begin with. She has a good bit of ground to make up to even approach the top four-five girls.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:18 AM   #92
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg
You should get paid for your analysis. Spot on.

In subsequent years, they should add a 4th/5th "fan" judge. I'd love to do that.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:43 AM   #93
Ryche
College Benchwarmer

Caught a couple performances last night and, man, this so cannot hold a candle to even the worst performers on Rockstar.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:25 PM   #94
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryche
Caught a couple performances last night and, man, this so cannot hold a candle to even the worst performers on Rockstar.

Agree with that, too, just because of style. There are some better pure "singers" in this show, but no better "performers."
Old 02-22-2006, 12:27 PM   #95
Ksyrup

Absolutely. I can't wait for Rockstar, even if the band is worthless.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:57 PM   #96
Thomkal
Head Coach

I actually thought the performances last night were better than expected, because I haven't been too impressed with the entire group of 24 overall.

Some of my favorites from last night were:

Paris Bennett-Yeah she's Fantasia's sister/clone, but she's fun to watch and clearly had fun with her performance. I thought the song was a perfect choice when she said what she was going to sing.

Lisa Tucker-Judges need to get over this "old song" crap. Fantasia had one of the best performances ever with Summertime two seasons ago, and Lisa did justice to this song. Seems very sweet and likeable.

Melissa McGhee-Like Jim surprised the judges didn't like it much. I thought she did a good job with it.

Ayla Brown-She was perhaps the biggest surprise of the night for me. I wasn't expecting to like her very much based on her audition, but I thought she looked really poised and sang well.

Next level down:

Mandisa-Nice start, always tough to be the first one out of the box.

Katharing McPhee-I was surprised to see such glowing praise for her. To me she looked nervous and awkward on stage, and the song was not the best fit for her voice.

Becky Donahue-don't remember much about her, so can't be that bad.

Kinnik Sky-Seen plenty of people botch that song, I thought she did a decent job with some rough spots. A bit overdressed for the occasion though. Deserves to stick around another week.

Bottom of the barrel:

Kelly Pickler-Sweet giri with obvious comparisons to Carrie Underwood. I thought at times she was yelling at her father rather than singing that song. Voice not as strong as Carrie's and Carrie didn't exactly have a strong voice.

Brenna Gethers-I was so hoping she'd pick a song that didn't suit her personality, because I can't stand her personality and I want her out of there.

Stevie Scott-Man I was pulling for her. Idol has long needed a Josh Groban/Charlotte Church/Sarah Brightman type to do well. If Josh Groban is your idol, then at least attempt to sing with half the power and emotion he does. Awful song choice for how she sang it.

Heather Cox-Obviously let her nerves get the better of her.

I'd like to see Brenna go, and sadly I can't see Stevie making it past this round. But it will probably be Stevie and Heather going.

Last edited by Thomkal : 02-22-2006 at 12:59 PM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:15 PM   #97
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, I'd have to say the only ranking of Jim's that I found to be way off base was Pickler. She was average, at best - clearly nervous, and I assume she'll improve, but not very good last night.

I agree. Otherwise, I think Jim's rankings are dead-on, but Pickler would be 6th on my list just based on vocals. However, I think Jim is also factoring in likability and cuteness factor in which case I would bump her up to 4th or 5th.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:24 PM   #98
GrantDawg

For all of you predicting that a woman is going to win: wrong. This is Chris's competition. He sung Jon Bon Jovi better than Jon Bon Jovi.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:50 PM   #99
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

My problem with Paris Bennett is that I just didn't "buy into" her song. Meaning, that while she was obviously performing and singing, it just didn't seem quite "right" to me. It seemed "off".

Everyone is comparing her to Fantasia, but Hell Fantasia could perform with a capital "P". She was rarely unconvincing in her performances. Fantasia would eat that little Paris girl for lunch. That said..I do like Paris' voice better than Fantasia's.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:09 PM   #100
GrantDawg

The top four guys (Chris, Ace, Elliot, and Taylor) are head and shoulders above the top 4 females in talent and uniqueness. I would not be surprised at all if the top four isn't four guys. The guys are about 8 deep talent wise compared to 4 deep in the girls (5 if you really stretch it).