Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2022, 06:38 PM   #6551
albionmoonlight
Coordinator

Being convicted of seditious conspiracy has to be the ultimate example of fuck around and find out.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 07:43 PM   #6552
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Being convicted of seditious conspiracy has to be the ultimate example of fuck around and find out.

Do they hang them at dawn?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 08:16 PM   #6553
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Was just reading they will stay behind bars while waiting to be sentenced. Several charges carry 20 year max sentences. I hope they make an example of them. 4 years or some BS like that would be a mockery.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 09:59 AM   #6554
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

So am I understanding correctly that microchips for the brain are only bad if they are made by anyone but Elon Musk? They forgot that caveat when they were making up stories about Bill Gates.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 01:01 PM   #6555
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Oh Kanye. Just when I thought he couldnt get worse. Wow.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 01:09 PM   #6556
Ksyrup

When you make Alex Jones squirm and try to back you off what you're saying...
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 12-01-2022, 01:24 PM   #6557
whomario
Pro Starter

if it weren't so sad and unfortunately impacting lots of people, it'd be amazing comedy ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 12-01-2022 at 01:29 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 01:32 PM   #6558
Ksyrup

He reminds me a bit of when Dennis Rodman went over the edge - except, that was mostly harmless (although I do recall, beyond the tattoos, cross-dressing, etc., he did actually wade into politics a bit with that North Korea thing).
Old 12-01-2022, 02:12 PM   #6559
Ksyrup

Looks like the house judiciary committee finally took down its "Kanye. Elon. Trump" tweet from a couple of months ago. Good job YE!

Last edited by Ksyrup : 12-01-2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:59 PM   #6560
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Well you know Hitler did kill Hitler, the most evil man in the history of the world. I'm surprised we don't have parades for him. "Hitler. the hero that killed Hitler."
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 06:32 PM   #6561
PilotMan
Head Coach

The Appeals Court just shot down Cannon and ended the Special Master. The govt can use everything.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 06:40 PM   #6562
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post

if it weren't so sad and unfortunately impacting lots of people, it'd be amazing comedy ...

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 07:15 PM   #6563
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

The Republican congress people that are speaking out against McCarthy as speaker have a "secret" candidate fir the job they are not pitting forward yet. It is going to be Trump, almost certainly.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 07:51 PM   #6564
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
The Appeals Court just shot down Cannon and ended the Special Master. The govt can use everything.

I hope they take it to the Supreme Court so we can find out what justices rule that Trump gets to be treated totally different from every other citizen.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 07:53 PM   #6565
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Was just reading they will stay behind bars while waiting to be sentenced. Several charges carry 20 year max sentences. I hope they make an example of them. 4 years or some BS like that would be a mockery.

And if anyone feels sympathy toward the man, his ex-wife and children have come out and said he was an abusive father. Not really surprising but this isn't the case of some guy who just went a little too far.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 08:59 PM   #6566
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
The Republican congress people that are speaking out against McCarthy as speaker have a "secret" candidate fir the job they are not pitting forward yet. It is going to be Trump, almost certainly.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

They've been talking about this for 2 years. It may be someone else just as LOLworthy, but this is simply an "owning the libs" move because they can. This would be the highest form of entertainment for them.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:48 PM   #6567
Thomkal
Head Coach

Trump also lost today at the DOJ "secret" Grand Jury created to look at Jan 6. He had tried to assert that lawyers Cippolini and Philbin had executive privledge and could not testify on what Trump said in the days leading up to Jan 6 and on that day. Judge smacked that down and ordered them to testify before the Grand Jury.
Old 12-01-2022, 10:54 PM   #6568
Kodos
Resident Alien

I wonder if Trump is tired of all this winning yet.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 01:45 AM   #6569
PilotMan
Head Coach

Musk boots Kanye again. I guess that's the end of ultra free speech.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 01:49 AM   #6570
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Don't mess with the Jewish illuminati like Chris Paul.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 08:35 AM   #6571
Ksyrup

Ironically, Musk suspending Ye's account is probably just more proof to the anti-semites that Jews control everything. He preaches free speech, but as soon as someone says something negative about Jews, he goes back on his principles because he's forced to!
Old 12-02-2022, 08:37 AM   #6572
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Exactly - the "Jews control everything" crowd is just going to point to this as more proof

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 01:57 PM   #6573
Ksyrup

Not sure if this belongs here or the Social Media thread, but a bunch of people are reporting that their accounts unfollowed @holocaustmuseum on Twitter at some point without their knowledge.

Coincidence, right?
Old 12-02-2022, 02:41 PM   #6574
Ksyrup

This is pretty spot-on - from several years ago.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 12-02-2022 at 02:42 PM.