Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-22-2023, 05:47 AM   #1
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

The Next Generation

No, not a Star Trek post…

Just thought I would share with anyone still showing up here that my daughters have both become fans of Werewolf over the past 3-4 years. Not exactly like the games we used to play here, more the One Night Ultimate Werewolf where everything happens over one night and you have like 5 mins for everyone to try and sort things out. But recently in my oldest’s French class, they’ve been playing some Werewolf closer to what we did here (in-person but over multiple ‘nights’). I might’ve shared some high level takes of games we did here.

I have played some games of Ultimate Werewolf with my daughters and their friends. It’s quite a different experience to play in person and of course when everything is compressed into a single night, there’s no chance for much analysis, it’s pure people-reading. But what I’ve learned from this is, my oldest is a magnificent liar and would’ve given hoops a run for his money back in the day.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing great.

JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 12:30 PM   #2
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Jag! how ya been!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 01:34 PM   #3
britrock88
Pro Starter

Glad to hear it, JAG!
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 03:44 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
No, not a Star Trek post…

Just thought I would share with anyone still showing up here that my daughters have both become fans of Werewolf over the past 3-4 years. Not exactly like the games we used to play here, more the One Night Ultimate Werewolf where everything happens over one night and you have like 5 mins for everyone to try and sort things out. But recently in my oldest’s French class, they’ve been playing some Werewolf closer to what we did here (in-person but over multiple ‘nights’). I might’ve shared some high level takes of games we did here.

I have played some games of Ultimate Werewolf with my daughters and their friends. It’s quite a different experience to play in person and of course when everything is compressed into a single night, there’s no chance for much analysis, it’s pure people-reading. But what I’ve learned from this is, my oldest is a magnificent liar and would’ve given hoops a run for his money back in the day.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing great.

Awesome possum!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote