Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #401
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Ahem. The hotness is dead on Day 1. No one wins.

Well, I was just talking about how the day went, not the night.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #402
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Ahem. The hotness is dead on Day 1. No one wins.

If only for the fact that you were mikeala I'd disagree with this entirely
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #403
J23
College Benchwarmer

So, does this look right?

COT
Jackal - Leadership
Lerriuqs - Scanner 1.0
GE

Seer Scanned (still chance of cunning)
DT

Claimed Roles
Lathum - Ressurectionist - not proven
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #404
Danny
Head Coach

Also, since the Fallen joined the decepticons, I think we now have to assume the starting ratio was 14, autobots, 4 decepticons and 1 fallen, so we are likely at 13 autobots and 5 decepticons now.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #405
Autumn
Head Coach

J23, EF claimed Witness as well.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #406
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'm out for a bit.

My apologies on the mispost of Mikaela's role, that was my mistake but I would rather have the game play out the way I intended then to neuter that or any other role. I'm embarrassed by that mistake and am sorry.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #407
Autumn
Head Coach

I need to get some work done. I finished noting all the votes so I'll have something to examine later on.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #408
J23
College Benchwarmer

Thanks Autumn, thought I had missed one in there.

COT
Jackal - Leadership
Lerriuqs - Scanner 1.0
GE

DT

Claimed Roles
EagleFan - Witness - not proven
Old 11-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #409
RendeR
Coordinator

All in all not the worst possible outcome on night 1. That said I'm out till sometime tomorrow.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #410
J23
College Benchwarmer

I guess I should point out that Lerriuqs could conceivably be a decepticon and lying, but I didn't list them this way in light of there being no counter scanner 1.0 reveal.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #411
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Thanks Autumn, thought I had missed one in there.

COT
Jackal - Leadership
GE

DT

Claimed Roles
Lerriuqs - Scanner 1.0
EagleFan - Witness - not proven

Shouldn't it be this way? I don't know that the real scanner 1.0 (if that was fake) would reveal on day one withot getting a scan in prior to outing the fake.

Not saying it was a fake. I pretty much put lerriuqs up above most in the trust list at this time. Just don't want to see us jump the gun. Last game someone got placed on a list of suspects and it seemed that after everyone saw it enough they believed it.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #412
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Off until after the game... Go Phils!!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #413
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
So, does this look right?

COT
Jackal - Leadership
Lerriuqs - Scanner 1.0
GE

DT

Claimed Roles

If hoops was Mikayla then wouldn't GE be Sam?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #414
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
If hoops was Mikayla then wouldn't GE be Sam?

Yeah, I'd certainly think so.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:17 PM   #415
J23
College Benchwarmer

I questioned putting GE on there at all honestly. I suppose it is glaringly obvious, but I'd hate to do the bad guys' work for them!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:26 PM   #416
Autumn
Head Coach

oh and Alan claimed a role having to do with the fallen, didn't he? I don't know if that's the kind of thing you're trying to list.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #417
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
oh and Alan claimed a role having to do with the fallen, didn't he? I don't know if that's the kind of thing you're trying to list.

Appears he's the intuitive. The reveal came before PB said all roles regarding the fallen weren't any good any more didn't it?
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #418
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
Appears he's the intuitive. The reveal came before PB said all roles regarding the fallen weren't any good any more didn't it?

Yes he did, which would make me inclined to put him very close to being true COT.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #419
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Also, since the Fallen joined the decepticons, I think we now have to assume the starting ratio was 14, autobots, 4 decepticons and 1 fallen, so we are likely at 13 autobots and 5 decepticons now.

And 7 are potentially on the CoT...pretty good start if it's accurate...
Old 11-02-2009, 09:35 PM   #420
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Decepticons and Fallen will be supplied with extra Autobot names and roles

Just wanted to put this out there, before we get too excited about our COT.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:04 PM   #421
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I don't know how long you were online for, but you revealed with 7 minutes left to deadline, and the other leading vote-getter also revealed with 8 minutes left. If you wanted something else to happen, you need to give more time than that. As it is, I think we got the best possible outcome -- we kept everyone alive and built a COT.

Except for the fact that hoops is dead. Someone who would have helped down the stretch. I tried to sit on the info for as long as possible. I did not want to come forward with it. I thought Bumble Bee was the bodyguard, which could have been disastrous for us. There should have been votes to change to Lathum. Lathum's role is less important (and that is assuming he is telling the truth), there were plenty of people online to change the outcome.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #422
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Except for the fact that hoops is dead. Someone who would have helped down the stretch. I tried to sit on the info for as long as possible. I did not want to come forward with it. I thought Bumble Bee was the bodyguard, which could have been disastrous for us. There should have been votes to change to Lathum. Lathum's role is less important (and that is assuming he is telling the truth), there were plenty of people online to change the outcome.

So I guess there was even more reason for you to make your reveal earlier?
Old 11-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #423
Autumn
Head Coach

Isn't lynching the guy who can be resurrected the good move? It seems like you're suggesting that hoops wouldn't be dead if we had not lynched Jackal? I don't get it. We came out only down one villager instead of two.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #424
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So I guess there was even more reason for you to make your reveal earlier?

I tried to hold to the information as long as possible, especially with The Jackal not around. I did not want to come out and reveal his role, especially without his blessing. But I felt I had no choice, which is why I waited so long.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:20 PM   #425
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Isn't lynching the guy who can be resurrected the good move? It seems like you're suggesting that hoops wouldn't be dead if we had not lynched Jackal? I don't get it. We came out only down one villager instead of two.

Or we could have lynched Lathum who very well could have turned out to be a wolf. We would still have Hoops and his power to save The Jackal at any point in the future.

We also don't know what the consequences of The Fallen losing their night actions will be.

To say we came out of this smelling like roses is not exactly ture.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:24 PM   #426
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Or we could have lynched Lathum who very well could have turned out to be a wolf. We would still have Hoops and his power to save The Jackal at any point in the future.

We also don't know what the consequences of The Fallen losing their night actions will be.

To say we came out of this smelling like roses is not exactly ture.

I agree we could have switched to Lathum. Personally I was afraid of making a switch with five minutes left. Lathum got pushed so hard so late I was afraid we were getting bamboozled, and a claim like yours could have been a wolf move to finish it.

Why would we still have Hoops? That's the part I don't get. Wasn't he just a nightkill, or am I missing something?

I agree, I don't understand the Fallen part, and what that had to do with Bumblebee. My fault for not watching the movie I guess. Bumblebee was the first Transformer I owned though. Back in his more humble form.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #427
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I tried to hold to the information as long as possible, especially with The Jackal not around. I did not want to come out and reveal his role, especially without his blessing. But I felt I had no choice, which is why I waited so long.

I don't have a problem with when you chose to do it, but I don't get why you would try to blame everyone else for not moving off both candidates and finding someone else (when I believe no one else besides EF, lerriuqs, Lathum, and The Jackal had any votes) to get going.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #428
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I still think we made the right move. Granted, I didn't realize that Mikeala could resurrect Bumblebee, but even so, according to the rules we knew at that time, she could only do it if he was nightkilled.

My thinking was that we had a shot to let Lathum prove his role, and if we lost The Jackal, at least we would have found a wolf.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #429
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

so yeah, that was an action packed first day to say the least. damn hoops, porr guy has real trouble lasting in these games. and i really hate having to work, i miss so much. I'll be working again tomorrow but wed will be ok.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #430
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

vote dubb

i want to vote for someone who wasn't on the board today and who didnt reveal a role today. I'll probably change tomorrow morning depending on where u guys are at but if we lynch someone we have no idea on we might have a chance of nabbing an UTR wolf. If not then Lathum can ressurect him (if he's telling the truth) and if not then we can lynch him later. Either way we'll clear somebody

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #431
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

*resurrect* It's been a long day

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-03-2009, 01:20 AM   #432
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

and by lynch him later i meant lathum not dubb. It was a really long day

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 11-03-2009, 05:42 AM   #433
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
If not then Lathum can ressurect him (if he's telling the truth) and if not then we can lynch him later. Either way we'll clear somebody

Reading the role, my impression is that Lathum has to put in his ressurection order prior to finding out the lynch results correct?

Either way I think I'm likely going to vote elsewhere for today. I agree that leaving Lathum alone today makes more sense as he either is the role he says he is and can prove it, or he is a wolf and claimed to be a role that the wolves know is not in the game. My thought is Lathum should resurrect whoever today's lynch ends up being to prove his ability. That way the following happens:

1) He proves he is telling the truth and is added to the COT but resurrects a wolf that we then can have our night-kill role kill at night or we lynch the next day
2) He proves he is telling the truth and is added to the COT AND saves another good guy to be added to the COT
3) He can not prove it and ends up being the next day's lynch target.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:16 AM   #434
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
vote dubb

i want to vote for someone who wasn't on the board today and who didnt reveal a role today. I'll probably change tomorrow morning depending on where u guys are at but if we lynch someone we have no idea on we might have a chance of nabbing an UTR wolf. If not then Lathum can ressurect him (if he's telling the truth) and if not then we can lynch him later. Either way we'll clear somebody

I have never been an UTR wolf.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:32 AM   #435
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I definitely agree with Alan re: Lathum. We will have information one way or another about him after today's lynch if he fails to resurrect the lynched player.

EF, what did you witness last night?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:52 AM   #436
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Count as of #435

dubb93 (1)- Darth Vilus (430)
Old 11-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #437
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

After yesterday's battle with the Decepticons and word of a newer, greater threat rising in the merger of wills between The Fallen and the Decepticons, the Autobots are lucky to have a moment to honor their fallen comrade.

Mikaela Banes is buried in a private military ceremony, an unexpected honor for Sam's "criminal girlfriend", but one she definitely earned. The ceremony is held at a private corner of Arlington National Cemetery.

Nearby, several Decepticons begin raids on National Monuments in an attempt to draw the Autobots into a trap. Will they fall for it?

Deadline is at 9 PM CST today. Good luck!

Last edited by PurdueBrad : 11-03-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:11 AM   #438
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

So today I want to look at third votes on known/suspected goods yesterday. The third vote is the vote that really establishes a guy as a serious lynch contender so lets look at the initial third votes:

Lerriuqs (suspected scanner 1.0) - Third vote by JAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG
The last game I played with Alan, he was uncanny with his intuition. However, I didn't think EF's posts were any different than they usually are so I'm going to go a different way for now.

vote lerriuqs

Eaglefan (Suspected Witness) - Third vote by AlanT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanT
Usually on day 1, I try to see what I can tell about people from their posts. Try to get a feel and vote with that. If I don't really pick up on anything, I just go with someone who hadn't checked in as default.

Since I'm not sure of my availability today, I need to go ahead and get a vote in. I don't really have a great place to put my day 1 vote, so will go with the person who made me think the most about their posts so far.

It was proven long ago that the second vote on someone on day 1 historically has been a far higher percentage of being a villager than a wolf. (To go along with historically there are far more villagers than wolves on day 1 anyways). Eaglefan used this logic earlier as he subtly threw it out as a reason why Schmidty looked bad.

Now, I'm not used to having wolves come out and try to ruffle me up on day 1 or try to draw my attention by putting an early vote on me like Schmidty did, so I guess I just took it for what it was and left it at that.

I guess I just got a weird vibe from Eaglefan's posts last night. So I'll put my vote there. I know it is a third vote on him and only one other person has a vote thus far, but *shrug* its what I have so I'll go with it. I might be back later, hopefully will. But just in case I don't.

Vote Eaglefan

These were both early votes as well. Two wolves looking to set up a villager/villager run off for the day?

Later in the day it came down to Lathum and Jackal, both presumed villagers at the moment. Who cast the third votes?

The Jackal (Bubblebee) - Third vote by DaddyTorgo early, however later in the day when it mattered the third vote was by Passacaglia following duel reveals above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
UNVOTE EAGLEFAN
VOTE THE JACKAL

Lathum (suspected resurrectionist) - Passacaglia following duel reveals with an unvote of Jackal to move to Lathum. The Jackal had already gotten more votes at this point so it isn't fair to bump anyone else up to the third vote spot since they were actually vote #4 or more at the time of the vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
UNVOTE THE JACKAL
VOTE LATHUM

I'm up for making it interesting, since I doubt EF and lerriuqs will get more votes at this point.

Was Pass going out of his way here to make it villager/villager at the end? I don't think that is out of the realm of possibility.

Vote Pass
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:21 AM   #439
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I suppose you could look at it that way. My thinking was that the EF/lerriuqs reveals happened late, so we needed to get momentum on anyone we could -- The Jackal had a vote already, so I went that way. But then, The Jackal was starting to look like a runaway, and Lathum had one vote, so he looked like the best candidate to make the vote interesting. There wasn't a lot of time to sit and ponder who would make the best candidate for the day -- if I wanted a meaningful vote, I figured I had to go with whoever had votes. From what I recall, hoops and Danny voted at almost the same time as me, so they probably agree.

Anyway, I like Alan's idea of letting Lathum prove his ability tonight -- I'm not sure I see the downside, really.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:42 AM   #440
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I wonder if the Decepticons found out who Mikaela was (when Bumblebee was resurrected) or if hoops was just the random night kill? Any Decepticons want to go ahead and answer that one for us?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:45 AM   #441
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Anyway, I like Alan's idea of letting Lathum prove his ability tonight -- I'm not sure I see the downside, really.

Yep, the reason I said it at the beginning of the day also was to make sure that it was not viewed by anyone as a way to save a possible wolf.

Heck, as I mentioned last night, since my role is useless now and I'm pretty much an ordinary villager I'm as good a test as any if people wanted to vote me. I'm not really wild on a run away vote for anyone though as it defeats the purpose of a voting history.

I'm guessing I'm not really a vote target though as PB pretty much validated everything I said to show I was telling the truth about my role but my point is I'm pretty set on letting Lathum prove his ability today. if whomever dies today is not ressurected, he will be my vote tomorrow regardless of the reason.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:47 AM   #442
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I wonder if the Decepticons found out who Mikaela was (when Bumblebee was resurrected) or if hoops was just the random night kill? Any Decepticons want to go ahead and answer that one for us?

Well, I'm not a Decepticon, the only thing I noticed was Hoopsguy was on a crusade to either get Lathum lynched or be the lynch himself with the way he was posting. In a very un-Hoopslike fashion, he had many people here questioning him even to what he was up to.

I don't know if the kill was to either set Lathum up or to protect Lathum, but that appeared to me to clearly be the direction today was heading with him alive and his posts last night after the lynch.

I don't know why Hoops was so on the warpath there unless he had more information than he shared, but it pretty much cements in my mind the need to prove Lathum out. But I don't think we need to lynch him to do so, as I previously mentioned.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:35 AM   #443
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm trying to work up a vote log. I think I have all the votes, however the vote tallies are proving hard to tabulate. I'll see if Ican finish before work.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:44 AM   #444
J23
College Benchwarmer

Thanks for pointing out that they know unused roles Pass. I somehow missed that in the first post.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #445
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Didn't see anything good on night one. Followed Lathum based on the stir he was making but saw nothing. The obviously doesn't clear him though so it was kind of useless in hindsight.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:12 AM   #446
Autumn
Head Coach

All right, this is the best i can do. I know there's an error in the vote counts somewhere, I have one too many votes I think. But I can't find it. Let me know if you do. I need to get to work though. Also, let me know how I can post this so it's clearer to read.

Vote / Post number / Tally / Leaders

Lathum votes EF 55 1 EF
Schmidty votes Alant 58 1-1 EF, Alan
EagleFan votes Schmidty 63 1-1-1 EF, Alan, Schmity
Schmidty unvotes AlanT 64 1-1 EF, Schmidty
Schmidty votes EF 64 2-1 EF, Schmidty
Danny votes Lerriuqs 92 2-1-1 EF, Schmidty-Lerriuqs
AlanT votes EF 96 3-1-1 EF, Schmidty-Lerriuqs
JAG votes Lerriuqs 108 3-2-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Schmidty
Hoops votes jackal 112 3-2-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Schmidty-Jackal
Dubb votes JAG 114 3-2-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Schmidty-Jackal-JAG
autumn votes schmidty 119 3-2-2-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs-Schmidty, Jackal-JAG
EF unvotes schmidty 120 3-2-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Schmidty-Jackal-JAG
J23 votes lerriuqs 122 3-3-1-1-1 EF-Lerriuqs, Schmidty-Jackal-JAG
Pass votes Jackal 123 3-3-2-1-1 EF-Lerriuqs, Jackal, Schmidty-JAG
darth votes lerriuqs 127 4-3-2-1-1 Lerriuqs, EF, Jackal, Schmidty-JAG
lerriuqs votes danny 128 4-3-2-1-1-1 Lerriuqs, EF, Jackal, Schmidty-JAG-Danny
JAG unvotes Lerriuqs 132 3-3-2-1-1-1 Lerriuqs-EF, Jackal, Schmidty-JAG-Danny
jAG votes EF 132 4-3-2-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D
jackal votes EF 134 5-3-2-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D
daddy votes jackal 139 5-3-3-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs-Jackal, S-J-D
Pass unvotes Jackal 141 5-3-2-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D
Pass votes EF 141 6-3-2-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D
hoops votes lerriuqs 144 6-4-2-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D
LSG votes lerriuqs 147 6-5-2-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D
Lathum unvotes EF 151 5-5-2-1-1-1 EF-Lerriuqs, Jackal, Schmidty-JAG-Danny
Lathum votes Pass 151 5-5-2-1-1-1-1 EF-Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D-P
Kwhit votes EF 170 6-5-2-1-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D-P
EF votes Jackal 173 6-5-3-1-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-D-P
lerriuqs unvotes danny 175 6-5-3-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
lerriuqs votes jackal 175 6-5-4-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
GE votes lerriuqs 179 6-6-4-1-1-1 EF-Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
lerriuqs unvotes jackal 195 6-6-3-1-1-1 EF- Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
lerriuqs votes eaglefan 195 7-6-3-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
hoops unvotes lerriuqs 205 7-5-3-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
hoops votes eF 205 8-5-3-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
pass unvotes EF 214 7-5-3-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
Pass votes Jackal 214 7-5-4-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs, Jackal, S-J-P
Danny unvotes Lerriuqs 219 7-4-4-1-1-1 EF, Lerriuqs-Jackal, S-J-P
Danny votes Jackal 219 7-5-4-1-1-1 EF, Jackal, Lerriuqs, S-J-P
AlanT unvotes EF 221 6-5-4-1-1-1 EF, Jackal, Lerriuqs, S-J-P
AlanT votes Lathum 221 6-5-4-1-1-1-1 EF, Jackal, Lerriuqs, S-J-P-L
Lathum unvotes Pass 224 6-5-4-1-1-1 EF, Jackal, Lerriuqs, S-J-L
Lathum votes Jackal 224 6-6-4-1-1-1 EF-Jackal, Lerriuqs, S-J-L
Lerriuqs unvotes EF 227 6-5-4-1-1-1 Jackal, EF, Lerriuqs, SJL
Lerriuqs votes jackal 227 7-5-4-1-1-1 Jackal, EF, Lerriuqs, SJL
autumn unvotes schmidty 229 7-5-4-1-1 Jackal, EF, Lerriuqs, JL
autumn votes jackal 229 8-5-4-1-1 Jackal, EF, Lerriuqs, JL
hoops unvotes EF 237 8-4-4-1-1 Jackal, EF-Lerriuqs, JL
hoops votes lathum 237 8-4-4-2-1 Jackal, EF-Lerriuqs, Lathum, JAG
Pass unvotes Jackal 238 7-4-4-2-1 Jackal, EF-Lerriuqs, Lathum, JAG
pass votes lathum 238 7-4-4-3-1 Jackal, EF-Lerriuqs, Lathum, JAG
danny unvotes jackal 239 6-4-4-3-1 Jackal, EF-Lerriuqs, Lathum, JAG
danny votes lathum 239 6-4-4-4-1 Jackal, EF-Lerriuqs-Lathum, JAG
JAG unvotes ef 244 6-4-4-3-1 Jackal, Lerriuqs-Lathum, EF, JAGT
lerriuqs unvotes jackal 247 5-4-4-3-1 Jackal, Lerriuqs-Lathum, EF, JAGT
lerruqs votes lathum 247 5-5-4-3-1 Jackal-Lathum, Lerriuqs, EF, JAG
LSG unvotes lerriuqs 256 5-5-3-3-1 Jackal-Lathum, Lerriuqs-EF, JAG
lsg votes lathum 256 6-5-3-3-1 Lathum, Jackal, Lerriuqs-EF, JAG
GE unvotes lerriuqs 258 6-5-3-2-1 Lathum, Jackal, EF, Lerriuqs, JAG
GE votes lathum 258 7-5-3-2-1 Lathum, Jackal, EF, Lerriuqs, JAG
danny unvotes lathum 259 6-5-3-2-1 Lathum, Jackal, EF, Lerriuqs, JAG
danny votes Jackal 259 6-6-3-2-1 Lathum-Jackal, EF, Lerriuqs, JAG
jag votes jackal 264 7-6-3-2-1 Jackal, Lathum, EF,Lerriuqs, JAG
render votes jackal 278 8-6-3-2-1 Jackal, Lathum, EF,Lerriuqs, JAG
lsg unvotes lathum 279 8-5-3-2-1 Jackal, Lathum, EF,Lerriuqs, JAG
lsg votes ef 279 8-5-4-2-1 Jackal, Lathum, EF,Lerriuqs, JAG
lsg unvotes ef 289 8-5-3-2-1 Jackal, Lathum, EF,Lerriuqs, JAG
lsg votes lathum 289 8-6-3-2-1 Jackal, Lathum, EF,Lerriuqs, JAG
Old 11-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #447
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I'll try and reformat that.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #448
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Yep, the reason I said it at the beginning of the day also was to make sure that it was not viewed by anyone as a way to save a possible wolf.

Heck, as I mentioned last night, since my role is useless now and I'm pretty much an ordinary villager I'm as good a test as any if people wanted to vote me. I'm not really wild on a run away vote for anyone though as it defeats the purpose of a voting history.

I'm guessing I'm not really a vote target though as PB pretty much validated everything I said to show I was telling the truth about my role but my point is I'm pretty set on letting Lathum prove his ability today. if whomever dies today is not ressurected, he will be my vote tomorrow regardless of the reason.

On my way to work, I was thinking the same thing -- the Decepticons gain nothing from knowing my role, so I don't mind it being me vs. you if it comes to that. Although, I worry that we might be villager-villager, and we wouldn't gain much from the vote. I think it's best for people to vote for who they think is a wolf in the end, with the idea that it's better to learn the role of a wolf than a villager, through resurrection.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #449
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Eaglefan 4 - Schmidty (64), Jackal (134), KWhit (170)
Lerriuqs 2 - J23 (122), Darth Vilius (127)
The Jackal 7 - DaddyTorgo (139), Eaglefan (173), Lathum (224), Autumn (229), Danny (259), JAG (264), RendeR (278)
JAG 1 - dubb93 (115)
Lathum 6- Alan T (221), Hoopsguy (237), Passacaglia (238),
lerriuqs (247), Golden Eagle (258), LSG (289)

As of 294

Ah, okay, well this is the last official tally. i see that EF's number is wrong, listed as 4 but with three voters. When I get a chance I'll compare this to what I have and see what's what.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #450
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
On my way to work, I was thinking the same thing -- the Decepticons gain nothing from knowing my role, so I don't mind it being me vs. you if it comes to that. Although, I worry that we might be villager-villager, and we wouldn't gain much from the vote. I think it's best for people to vote for who they think is a wolf in the end, with the idea that it's better to learn the role of a wolf than a villager, through resurrection.

Yeah I had thought of the same idea as you guys. But if Lathum resurrects the lynch victim it won't matter either way, we'll either find a wolf or clear a good guy. So no reason to rig an unusual vote I don't think.