Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-22-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
Izulde
Head Coach

Atletico Etruria - FM16 - Italian 7 Levels

So stupid me forgot to cloud save my French save properly. This led to the scouring of the mods for something different. Tried the Swiss 5 levels league, but nothing appealed (though it's loaded in). Then I hunted through a 7 levels Italian league and came across this awesome logo.

That's the most badass logo I've seen in my entire life. I don't care what their actual name is, I'm calling them the Chimeras, because that's literally what it's depicting.

Level 7 of Italian league obviously, which like the French lower leagues, is composed of 900 trillion leagues split by regions and pools within those regions. Atletico Etruria is in Group D of the Italiana Toscana, and they have the smallest stadium at 200 capacity. There's other stadiums in this database that are even smaller, the lowest of which I think is 60 (20 seated).

Unlike RC Doue-la-Fontaine, the Chimeras don't own their stadium, so it's another step in the building process. There's also a wide range of stadium sizes in the Italian lower leagues. In our group it ranges from 200 (us) to 1,500. Some other groups/leagues have even bigger disparity than that.

It's a much newer club than the ones I normally manage - founded in 2014, so this is a chance to *really* imprint my history on it. I usually don't like 2000 and newer teams, but that logo and tiny stadium size tempted me too much.

They play in Fauglia, Italy, a town of almost 3,300 people in the province of Pisa, which itself is located in the region of Tuscany (as the league name suggests). Originally found as a medieval hamlet around a castle that got destroyed in 1433. I'll post pics and stuff later.

In real life, by 2017/18, Atletico Etruria made it to the next level up, so I've got pressure to match their actual success, or something.

Transfer In - AMC Simone Ganzerla (27) - From San Felice
10 Decisions, 16 Flair, 13 Teamwork, 12 Work Rate, 10 Acceleration, 10 Pace. I'm basically just signing a bunch of guys with a specific focus - he's not one of them, though. And I'm not sure what formation or what setup we'll have until we sort out all the signings and guys brought in.

Transfer In - ST Mauro Tambasco (26) - From Sangignamo
No idea if I spelled that right. Anyway, really limited to being a Defensive Forward, with not much else exciting about him - though does have 10 Dribbling/Heading/Finishing.

Loan In - MR Stefano Maffiotti (18) - From Fezzaneese
Good Teamwork/Work Rate like I usually grab. Solid physical attributes (Lots of 11s), but eh.

Loan In - DR Lorenzo Coppola (17) - From Fezzaneese
Strong quality physical attributes. Otherwise trash.

Loan In - ST Andrea Benedetti (18) - From Viareggio
11 Finishing, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility, Teamwork and Pace, with 10 Flair. Textbook Poacher.

Loan In - DL/ML Nicholas La Ferla (17) - From Fezzanese
I don't know why we keep grabbing loans from this other club. These dudes are all pretty trash. Bodies, I suppose.

Transfer In - MC Sabino Zinni (27) - From Reno Centese
Excellent physical player - has no balance or jumping reach, and not much stamina, but everything else is 11 or higher. And yeah, that's pretty much it.

Transfer In - ML Rinoir Plaku (18) (Albanian) - From Matelica
First guy I'm really excited about. Has some technical ability (9 Crossing), 12 Aggression, 10 Determination, 10 Flair, 14 Teamwork, 12 Work Rate, and we poached him from a Serie D club, where he washed out. My staff rates La Ferla higher, but my staff is dumb.

Transfer In - ST Markeljan Sema (16) (Albanian) - From Matelica
10 Finishing, Acceleration, and Agility. Benedetti is better.

Transfer In - MC Enrico Rosi (26)
1 Jumping Reach and Strength, but this weakass MC otherwise has 11 First Touch and Passing, good physicals, 14 Teamwork, and 11 Work Rate

Pre-existing Loan MC Mirko Monti (22) - From Perignano
Solid but unspectacular in all areas. Probably a starter by default, but we'll see.

Transfer In - DC Andrea Zamgani (29)
Trash DC body.

Transfer In - ST Thomas Bonandi (26)
JAG backup.

Transfer In - GK Gabriele Giovenco (28)
Trash GK body.

Transfer In - DRLC Filippo Quaranta (16) (Sanmarinese)
12 and 11s galore physically, and 15 Teamwork. Really raw, but his upside is 4*, and he'll be our three position defender backup the first season.

Transfer In - AML Besmir Koceku (16) (Albanian)
Yeah, not going to be relevant. High potential, but not a position we'll end up using.

Transfer In - GK Rubal Masih (16) (Indian) - From Virtus Verona
11 Decisions is pretty much all she wrote, but he's got 4* upside, and I'm ecstatic about the idea of an Indian goalkeeper. I've literally never even seen an Indian player show up as possibility in FM16 for any of my players. Serie D washout.

Transfer In - AML/ST Elvis Matella (16) (Albanian) - From Vado
Warm body washout of Serie D.

Transfer In - DR/MR Aurelio Stafasani (17) (Albanian) - From Ligorno
So my plan was a great team of Albanian players. In practice, it's a bunch of meh kids. Stafasani isn't a horrible backup, however.

Transfer In - GK Xhini Mihasi (16) (Albanian) - From Delta Rovigo
12 Agility but otherwise a pretty trash kid.

Because I'm tired of listing these
17 year old trash Albanian AML/ST
16 year old trash Argentinean AMR/ST
16 year old trash Albanian DL

Transfer In - DC Matteo Castiglioni (19)
10 Heading, Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Decisions, Determination, Positioning, and every single Physical Attribute! Needless to say, he's immediately our best player at 5*, the standard against which everyone else is judged.

16 team league. Bottom team is relegated, 12-15 in relegation playoff. Top team wins promotion, 2-5 in promotion playoffs.

I'm aokay with this and the ensuing lack of pressure.

Transfer In - AMC Youssef Jaouhari (22) (Moroccan) - From Loanesi S. Francesco
10 First Touch, 15 Flair!, 14 Teamwork, 11 Work Rate. One of our best players and one I'm thrilled to watch.

Transfer In - DL Matteo Rinaldi (21)
10 Tackling, 14 Teamwork, and great physical attributes. We continue building up that backline to cover for our weak sauce keeper.

Youssef Jaouhari and Rinoir Plaku are appointed Captain and Vice-Captain.

@ Aquilla Scintilla
GK: Rubal Masih
D: Matteo Rinaldi/Andrea Zamagni/Lorenzo Coppola
M: Rinoir Plaku/Sabino Zinni/Enrico Rosi/Aurelio Stafasani
AM: Simone Ganzerla
S: Andrea Benedetti/Mauro Tambasco

2 - Bad team is bad 0-1

20 - Rosi to [b]Ganzerla[/bb] to Stafasani straight line, and then comes the great box feed for Tambasco to hoof it in, just barely under the bar 1-1

32 - Rinaldi gives up a stupid fucking PK 1-2

38 - Benedetti blasts it down field to Tambasco, who dribbles into the box and fires in the scorching equalizer 2-2

La Ferla and Quaranta come in at DL and DR respectively at half.

70 - Monti is tired, but replaces Zinni anyway to burn last sub

Unlucky not to win that one, for sure. Not sure I'll continue this one, but we'll see.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)

Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:04 PM   #2
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Good luck
Old 12-22-2017, 05:06 PM   #3
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Go Chimerae!
Old 12-23-2017, 12:31 AM   #4
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post
Good luck

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Go Chimerae!

Hopefully. I've a bad feeling about this team, though.

vs Capanne (12th)
GK: Rubal Masih
D: Matteo Rinaldi/Matteo Castiglioni/Lorenzo Coppola
M: Rinoir Plaku/Sabino Zinni/Mirko Monti/Stefano Maffiotti
AM: Youssef Jaouhari
S: Andrea Benedetti/Mauro Tambasco

Stafasani replaces Mafiotti for exhaustion at half. So many chances but we can't convert them.

48 - Down to [b]Benedetti[b]'s shitty backpass. Out he goes for Bonandi as we try to salvage this game. 0-1

82 - SMH 0-2

Screen is too small to see on the tablet, so I'll shelve this one and wait until we get back to France/Vegas.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote