Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-14-2005, 01:01 PM   #251
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Both time Fozz has said something it was to get people to vote for me.

Good point.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:03 PM   #252
Swaggs
Coordinator

Based on last game, I feel pretty certain that Fozzie will stir things up and get himself killed. In fact, I think BrianD must not be a bandit, because surely Foz would be dead by now if he was.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:07 PM   #253
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Based on last game, I feel pretty certain that Fozzie will stir things up and get himself killed. In fact, I think BrianD must not be a bandit, because surely Foz would be dead by now if he was.

hmmm, excellent point.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:20 PM   #254
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

We seem to be getting somewhat stagnant here, though it *is* still ridiculously early. Though I fear I'm painting a big "lynch me" target on me, I'll throw the first stone this round. Maybe some discussion with a voted target can draw something out.

Vote Henry296

Mind you, I can't say I have much in the way of evidence. The only thing I'm really going on at this point is his re-hash of Qwikshot's goofy poetic shit, which felt like an attempt to push some venom towards me and a few others (who I don't have a whole lotta reason to suspect right now).

Sell me on someone else (not gonna be hard), and I'll change my vote. But, I'll step into the limelight and see what people have to say.

(edited to swap Quiksand for Qwikshot. damn Q's)

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 07-14-2005 at 01:45 PM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:25 PM   #255
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
The only thing I'm really going on at this point is his re-hash of Quicksand's goofy poetic shit, which felt like an attempt to push some venom towards me and a few others (who I don't have a whole lotta reason to suspect right now).

Qwikshot had the goofy poetic shit, not Quiksand. Big difference.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:26 PM   #256
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I always mix those two's names up. My bad.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:34 PM   #257
Fouts
College Starter

Checking in and trying to analyze what the deaths mean. I agree that Qwik may have been a seer type, based on his poems. But I can't understand why Jeeber doesn't take credit for the mrsimperless kill. Doesn't seem like we have much evidence yet.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:39 PM   #258
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Vote Jeeber

I can see that this will be a long battle, discussion frayed with smiles and daggers, in the night, we will hear the sound of screams, violence, and the unlucky ones will face hellhounds of fur and teeth and claw, smelling of musk and blood. At dawn, we will face each with brittle accusations and stifled theories...but there is always one who must take the first blow, one who will start the cycle, until we find the wolves.

I'll go with Jeeber first.

This is Qwik's post which occured after night 0. He was killed by the creatures so they must have known he was on to something or else they would have made a more random kill. This is all the evidence that I can put together this early in the game.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:40 PM   #259
kingfc22
Head Coach

Of course he talks about wolves and not creatures but I think that is just an innocent mistake.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:44 PM   #260
Masked
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
This is Qwik's post which occured after night 0. He was killed by the creatures so they must have known he was on to something or else they would have made a more random kill. This is all the evidence that I can put together this early in the game.

Or to be more accurate, they thought he was on to something. He was a bandit, and thus should not have had any additional info after night 0. The creatures were probably just as confused as we were about what Qwik was up to, and there were not many candidates last night anyway.
Masked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:44 PM   #261
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
We seem to be getting somewhat stagnant here, though it *is* still ridiculously early. Though I fear I'm painting a big "lynch me" target on me, I'll throw the first stone this round. Maybe some discussion with a voted target can draw something out.

Vote Henry296

Mind you, I can't say I have much in the way of evidence. The only thing I'm really going on at this point is his re-hash of Quicksand's goofy poetic shit, which felt like an attempt to push some venom towards me and a few others (who I don't have a whole lotta reason to suspect right now).

Sell me on someone else (not gonna be hard), and I'll change my vote. But, I'll step into the limelight and see what people have to say.

I was just trying to draw some attention to qwik's post, because it probably got him killed last night. We know he was a bandit, but are we sure that was killed by a creature. Or was MrS killed by the creature and a bandit mistakenly killed qwik? I don't know just trying to start conversation.

Not sure what i said that would lead you to believe that I should be lynched?
Old 07-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #262
Masked
College Starter

Quote:
In his tent the pathetic remains of Qwikshot are found, sucked dry of all his blood and fluids, a dry husk of a man. The news gets worse fifteen or so minutes later

Doesn't sound like a bandit kill
Old 07-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #263
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Not sure what i said that would lead you to believe that I should be lynched?

Heh, it could be anything, and it looks like CW is the keeper of the rope.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:47 PM   #264
kingfc22
Head Coach

Post 201

It says Quik was devoured. I can only come to one conclusion there. Creature.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #265
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Recall, Qwikshot was speaking to us in poetic code yesterday and now he is dead. Perhaps someone knew something about him. It was Kwhit, suicane, digamma and cofee who had some dialog about the code with him.

That's what I'm going on right now. Understand, it's incredibly thin and I know it. I fully hope added discussion over the day allows me to change my vote to someone with more concrete evidence.

But, I voted now for essentially two reasons.

1) The talks were growing stagnant, and someone had to bite the bullet and stir some things up.

2) I still do not believe Jeeber is a creature, and early indications were putting him on the chopping block again.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #266
KevinNU7
College Starter

I'm sure the creatures killed Qwik because he used the word "see" in his post. They probably thought he was a good a target as anyone to be a Spy and therefore a threat to them long term.

FYI - through Peregrine's message we know the Qwik was just a bandit and not a Spy.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:52 PM   #267
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Day 2
Qwikshot - devoured night 1 (bandit)
Mr. Wednesday - Lynched Day 1 (bandit)
Mrsimperless - killed Night 1 (ex-deputy)
To end any further speculation, here is the list of the dead and what they were and how they died. Pretty obvious that qwik was killed by the creatures and Mrs by a bandit
Old 07-14-2005, 01:54 PM   #268
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
2) I still do not believe Jeeber is a creature, and early indications were putting him on the chopping block again.

I agree with you there. He threatened to off mrsimperless and it happened, so he appears to be a bandit. In post 212, Jeeber doesn't accept responsibility for the kill, but why would somebody else kill mrsimperless?
Old 07-14-2005, 01:57 PM   #269
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
I'm sure the creatures killed Qwik because he used the word "see" in his post. They probably thought he was a good a target as anyone to be a Spy and therefore a threat to them long term.

FYI - through Peregrine's message we know the Qwik was just a bandit and not a Spy.

My thoughts exactly. In fact, I think I posted them a while ago.

So I'm at a loss now. I don't really have an opinion on Jeeber yet, so that leaves... who?
Old 07-14-2005, 01:59 PM   #270
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I think I'm leaning for voting for one of the people who has posted the least. My reasons are:

1) Flying under the radar is a good strategy for a wolf (or in this case a creature)
2) To make informed decisions about people, we need activity - we need discussion

So that points to:

SirFozzie 2
heybrad 2
Airhog 2

These are the 3 people who are playing the game with the least number of posts in the thread. Does anyone have any feelings about any of the three guys either way?
This is the standpoint I took last round. I think I am going to go that route again. AirHog hasn't psoted since yesterday at 8pm EST, and heybrad hasn't posted since yesterday at 5pm. Meanwhile SirFozzie has posted in the NCAA thread today at 1:15 and 2:46

for now; I vote for SirFozzie
Old 07-14-2005, 02:00 PM   #271
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
To end any further speculation, here is the list of the dead and what they were and how they died. Pretty obvious that qwik was killed by the creatures and Mrs by a bandit

I agree with that analysis, just want to make sure we were all in agreement.

Todd
Old 07-14-2005, 02:06 PM   #272
heybrad
Norm!!!

Sorry for only 2 posts at this point. Work has been a bitch the past 2 days.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 02:09 PM   #273
KevinNU7
College Starter

Ok, I'm out of here for a while. My fiance and I have to go to our reception site to sample food and go over the menu, not sure I will be back before 8pm. I think I'm comfortable with my vote consdiering I saw SirFozzie online 5 minutes ago and he still didn't post anything in here
Old 07-14-2005, 02:41 PM   #274
Schmidty
Coordinator

I have no idea who to vote for right now. There's really almost nothing to go on at this point.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:47 PM   #275
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
I have no idea who to vote for right now. There's really almost nothing to go on at this point.

Exactly. Why make public proclamations about someone's guilt or not when you have no cue, that's the stuff that gets you lynched later in the game if you're wrong (and usually you are).

I'm just having fun this time around, and poking fun at Jeebies.. I'm just surprised he nearly got lynched last time around.. this time I'll get you for sure Jeebies!
Old 07-14-2005, 03:06 PM   #276
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Didn't I say that about 50 posts ago?
Old 07-14-2005, 03:14 PM   #277
kingfc22
Head Coach

I really hate to vote early, but since I'm going to work I have no choice.

With so little to go on right now I Vote JeeberD.

I cast my vote for Jeebs because of his post #50, which he refers to the Bandits without including himself as one. Secondly, Quik's death was caused by the creatures. Combine that with his odd post and vote for Jeeber make up the reasoning for my vote today.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:31 PM   #278
KWhit
Coordinator

I Vote Sirfozzie

He has been flying way under the radar, and literally every post he's made in this thread has been about lynching Jeeber.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:50 PM   #279
heybrad
Norm!!!

If I look at the "fly below the radar" strategy, I suppose I should vote for SirFozzie. Of course, I fall into that category also, but I really have no other idea.

Vote SirFozzie
Old 07-14-2005, 03:54 PM   #280
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

One interesting aspect to a population this large is that there are plenty of random targets for the creatures to choose. We've got a bad lynching, a bandit kill, and a creature kill all in the first night and we still don't really have a clue who we should be looking at.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:15 PM   #281
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

I wonder if the guard(s) saw anything? And if they had voted?
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:29 PM   #282
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

FYI, I *might* not be able to be on much tonight. My cable modem has been going apeshit, it's been pretty much impossible to maintain a connection. Yay comcast.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:39 PM   #283
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Just FYI, I will be gone again tonight till around 9-9:30 and will post the lynch results after that. You can send in your night actions anytime of course. Plenty of voting left to do!

Current voting:

JeeberD - kingfc22
SirFozzie - KevinNU7, Kwhit, heybrad
Henry296 - Coffee Warlord
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:40 PM   #284
Swaggs
Coordinator

I vote for JeeberD

I still see the "slip up" as the only type of evidence, correct or incorrect, that we have come across so far.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:44 PM   #285
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
I vote for JeeberD

I still see the "slip up" as the only type of evidence, correct or incorrect, that we have come across so far.

Sigh...when you people get around to lynching me (and I know it will happen sooner or later) you're really going to regret killing a fellow bandit just because he hadn't gotten into game mode yet.

Once again, for reason of self-preservation (and also because the bastard has it out for me) I Vote SirFozzie.

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO

Last edited by JeeberD : 07-14-2005 at 04:45 PM.
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:51 PM   #286
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I Vote SirFozzie

He's not acting like his innocent and loud self from games past. Not a great reason, but what else do you got to go on.

And the reason given for Jeeber is just... retarded.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:52 PM   #287
Vince
Pro Starter

Just checking in from my uncle's office (I'm not supposed to be online ) -- looks like I might be hung up here for longer than I expected, and could miss the vote deadline.

I can't quite figure out why, but I'm still pretty sure Jeeber isn't the guy. Since I might not be here, that leaves me with SirFozzie. Not much in the way of evidence on him either...but I just have this nagging feeling about Jeeber.

I vote SirFozzie.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 04:54 PM   #288
henry296
College Starter

I feel the other way about JeeberD. His constant, I am a bandit comments are rubbing me the wrong way.

vote JeeberD

My other posts were not meant to cause confusion just to create discussion, but I do agree that it makes me look bad. I will remember to think before I speak next time.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:00 PM   #289
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I feel the other way about JeeberD. His constant, I am a bandit comments are rubbing me the wrong way.

vote JeeberD

My other posts were not meant to cause confusion just to create discussion, but I do agree that it makes me look bad. I will remember to think before I speak next time.

I agree. I cannot understand why he wouldn't fess up to killing mrsimperless. Is someone trying to clear his name for him? Something is up here. Also, I cannot find a better reason for lynching SirFozzie.

I vote JeeberD
Old 07-14-2005, 05:06 PM   #290
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I have no real reason for this, but...

I Vote Henry296

It is pretty much a random pick, but I haven't seen anything really pointing at anyone.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 05:08 PM   #291
Suicane75
Coordinator

Vote SirFozzie.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 05:11 PM   #292
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:

So what am I supposed to say? Am I not supposed to proclaim my innocence? Geez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
I agree. I cannot understand why he wouldn't fess up to killing mrsimperless. Is someone trying to clear his name for him? Something is up here.

I'm not fessing up to killing mrsimperless because I didn't do it. If I did it, I would admit to it. But I didn't. Cripes...

Old 07-14-2005, 05:37 PM   #293
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad
If I look at the "fly below the radar" strategy, I suppose I should vote for SirFozzie. Of course, I fall into that category also, but I really have no other idea.

Vote SirFozzie
This doesn't seem good enough to me, and I'm not willing to pile it on SirFozzie or JeeberD (today at least). You are also one of the UTR people, so I will

Vote heybrad
Old 07-14-2005, 05:46 PM   #294
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I just got home from work. Unfortunately, the rural school that I started working at on Thursdays doesn't even have any internet connection!

In any case, I just skimmed everything since when I last read this morning, and am going to re-read everything carefully. However, from skimming, it looks like we still have little to go on and are going to be shooting into relative darkness so to speak.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-14-2005 at 05:46 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 05:51 PM   #295
heybrad
Norm!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
This doesn't seem good enough to me, and I'm not willing to pile it on SirFozzie or JeeberD (today at least). You are also one of the UTR people, so I will

Vote heybrad

Thats fine, but I do thinks its funny that you think my reason is not good enough. Do you see any good reason to vote for anybody at this point?
Old 07-14-2005, 05:52 PM   #296
JeeberD
General Manager

I'm off to work. Don't take my silence the next few hours to be anything sinister, please.

Old 07-14-2005, 05:55 PM   #297
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

As I feared, there is no great revelation in anything that was posted today. Hopefully, someone will make a mistake in the next hour or two to help make the choice of who to lynch more clear.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:07 PM   #298
Airhog
Captain Obvious

I will say this once again, and I say it everytime. I cannot access the forum from work. That is the only reason you dont see any posts from me during the day. It would be nice if I could post at work though.

Vote Sirfozzie

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:08 PM   #299
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad
Thats fine, but I do thinks its funny that you think my reason is not good enough. Do you see any good reason to vote for anybody at this point?

Just find out who the buff sniffer is, and you've got your guy.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:13 PM   #300
Masked
College Starter

I don't think I will be back before the deadline. Don't really have a good reason, but I am going to stick with the crowd.

Vote SirFozzie