Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-11-2010, 05:43 AM   #101
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
It's bad. The lying is what's gonna get 'em killed, not the violations themselves.

Bruce fucked up, possibly very badly. He's lucky to have kept his job today, and I don't know that even that is an absolute certainty until after the NCAA investigation is complete (which won't be until sometime in early 2011 before the sanction phase is done).

I also think there's a pretty good chance that this will be what leads to AD Mike Hamilton's firing. The hiring of Pearl has already been the one "yeah but ..." he had to fall back on. Now even that is severely tarnished.

They're making it really, really hard to be a Vols fan (Fball and Bball) these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:25 PM   #102
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Kind of crazy but class of 2012 prospect Glenn Robinson III has committed to Michigan. Not crazy he committed but crazy Big Dog has a kid who will be in college ball in a few years.

The Wolverines NBA ties now stand at it:

Tim Hardaway Jr
Glenn Robinson III
Jordan Dumars (walk on)
Jon Horford (Al's younger brother)
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #103
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Sounds like they can send those guys out but that still hurts bad.

Im not sure they are allowed to recruit off campus normally
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #104
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

For the Mizzou fans, some intersquad scrimmage tidbits. Only a month until official practice begins...........

"Open gym observations" - Courtside View - ColumbiaTribune.com
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #105
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Investigation at Oregon over Dunigan...........

What's New | Oregon men’s basketball: UO probes eligibility of former players | The Register-Guard | Eugene, Oregon
Old 09-20-2010, 08:17 AM   #106
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Interesting article and OTL report on college officiating.......

NCAA basketball officials must balance real jobs, family and part-time officiating duties - ESPN
Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #107
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post

That explains why Oregon's search took too long. Surprised that Altman took it even
Old 09-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #108
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Texas has released their full schedule for the upcoming season. They definitely aren't taking it lightly heading into conference play. There is only one gimme in the five game stretch before conference play starts:

vs. North Carolina (game in Greensboro)
at Michigan State
vs. Coppin State
vs. Arkansas
vs. UConn
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #109
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Texas has released their full schedule for the upcoming season. They definitely aren't taking it lightly heading into conference play. There is only one gimme in the five game stretch before conference play starts:

vs. North Carolina (game in Greensboro)
at Michigan State
vs. Coppin State
vs. Arkansas
vs. UConn

It's the Carolina game, isn't it?

Oh, wait, Rick Barnes is coaching and the game is in North Carolina.

(See? Managed to put down UNC, Clemson, Texas, and Rick Barnes in one post. )
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #110
Izulde
Head Coach

Arkansas is as close to a gimme as you can get with Pelphrey coaching.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:18 PM   #111
MJ4H
Coordinator

Way back when I talked about how signing 2 of the big 3 recruits in Arkansas would be enough to give Pelphrey and extra couple of years. Well, today, Arkansas got a commit from the 3rd of the 3, Ky Madden. This means Pelphrey got all 3 of them to commit. Not only that, but he has a 5 star PG committed and is in on at least a couple of other top notch players.

This is going to rank up there with one of the best recruiting classes in our history. Pelphrey could seriously turn this around with this kind of infusion of talent.

Those that know me know that I have been pretty critical of JP, but I have to give props where it is due. He has been working his ass off in recruiting.

Adonis Thomas and/or Antwan Space would be a nice way to close this thing out.

Last edited by MJ4H : 09-29-2010 at 05:23 PM.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #112
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like the Bradley Beal sweepstakes will be opened back up. He already was waivering on his commitment to Florida. With the announcement today that Austin Rivers has switched his commitment from Florida to Duke, Beal is expected to decommit from Florida. The primary suitors will be Kansas and Missouri.

Recruiting | MrSEC.com

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 10-01-2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #113
hoopsguy
General Manager

That link doesn't say a single word about Beal.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #114
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
That link doesn't say a single word about Beal.

That's the article concerning the other player's decision. We'll see plenty about Beal in the coming days once he officially decommits.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #115
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Looks like the Bradley Beal sweepstakes will be opened back up. He already was waivering on his commitment to Florida. With the announcement today that Austin Rivers has switched his commitment from Florida to Duke, Beal is expected to decommit from Florida. The primary suitors will be Kansas and Missouri.

Recruiting | MrSEC.com

Rivers decommitted from Florida months ago though. And it's been pretty well known that Rivers was likely headed to Duke upon his decommitment. So I can't see this as being a sign that Beal is decommitting from Florida. Beal has been pretty committed to Florida even after Rivers' decommitment. Where did you hear he was waivering?

Last edited by the_meanstrosity : 10-01-2010 at 09:59 PM.
the_meanstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #116
Izulde
Head Coach

So earlier this week or maybe it was last week, the Tre'Von Willis case was settled as a plea bargain.

Tre'Von Willis reaches plea agreement, suspended at least three games - Las Vegas Sun

It sounds like he might only miss one regular season game if he keeps his head on straight, which I think he will. From everything I've heard about the case, and I've mentioned this before, it was him choosing to mess around with a sports groupie who doesn't have the highest mental stability and when the relationship went sour, she flipped.

Bad judgment on his part to associate with her in the first place, but hopefully he'll learn and grow from this experience.

Old 10-07-2010, 05:21 PM   #117
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Big day for top west coast guards as Tony Wroten commits to Washington (as expected) and Jabari Brown commits to Oregon (a surprise).
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:17 PM   #118
MrBug708
Head Coach

Basnight had his five fans prepping for Brown to Washington, while ASU fans are stunned.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #119
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Basnight had his five fans prepping for Brown to Washington, while ASU fans are stunned.
How Basnight has any credibility with anyone is beyond me.

If Brown wasn't going to pick Washington, I'm glad he went with Oregon instead of ASU. Yeah, he'll be the feature guy with the Ducks, but without much support. He could have made ASU really scary.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #120
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

FYI to Mizzou fans who are heading to the game on Saturday. Jarnell Stokes, who is in the top ten players in the class of 2012, will be scrimmaging with the team in the open scrimmage at 3:00 PM.

Top Ten Hoops Recruit to Vist Mizzou Saturday | Campus Corner

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 10-07-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #121
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

An update on some of the off-season stories in the Big 12.......

Baylor's leading scorer, Dunn, is still banned from campus. If anyone misses 20% of their classes in a semester (unexcused), then they receive an automatic failing grade. If the assault issue isn't resolved by the end of next week, there's little chance he'll be able to play in the first semester.

Tony Mitchell retook his ACT and has resubmitted for approval. MU is cautiously optimistic that Mitchell will be eligible by second semester.

No real word on Selby at KU. Still going to class, but no clearance on amateur status.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #122
BishopMVP
Coordinator

UConn self-sanctions itself 1 scholarship over two years (they already weren't using it for this season) and 2 years probation... disputes the lack of an atmosphere of compliance charge. NCAA hearing end of next week, I'm guessing they'll either double the scholarship loss or extend the probation period.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #123
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
disputes the lack of an atmosphere of compliance charge.

This is never a good idea when being investigated by the NCAA.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:06 PM   #124
MrBug708
Head Coach

Robbie Hummel blew out his ACL in practice again and is out for the year. That's rough for the kid
Old 10-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #125
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Robbie Hummel blew out his ACL in practice again and is out for the year. That's rough for the kid

Huge loss for what was one of the top couple of teams in the country.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #126
Atocep
Coordinator

WVU lands Ryan Boatwright and Pat Forsythe today. Jabarie Hinds is expected to announce for WVU on Wednesday.

Hinds and Boatwright are both Rivals 150 PGs. Forsythe is one of the more interesting recruiting stories this year. He had zero offers and no interest before this summer and in a matter of weeks had interest from Ohio State, WVU, Georgetown, and others.

The Medina County Gazette — The Medina County Gazette is a community newspaper serving Medina County, Ohio, since 1832.

Quote:
BRUNSWICK — Pat Forsythe didn’t start playing basketball until he was in eighth grade. The Brunswick senior has just one year of varsity experience with Brunswick and wasn’t the team’s leading scorer or rebounder last year. His 7.1 rebounds were second behind Tyler Ferrell and his 4.1 points per game were fifth.

But standing 6-foot-10 with a wing span of over 7 feet, the center can cer*tainly block shots: He had a school* record 56 in 22 games as a junior.

Never heard of him? Neither had Ohio State coach Thad Matta and West Virginia mentor Bob Huggins until a few weeks ago.

Now, Forsythe has gone from an unknown to one of the most sought* after recruits in the country.

Huggins was in the Brunswick gymnasium on Tuesday, Matta on Wednesday. Virtually every other big player in Division I college basketball wants Forsythe’s services as well.

“I would never have expected all these schools to be coming in,” Forsythe said. “It’s a great experi*ence. It’s a little overwhelming, but I’m trying to have fun with it.

“It’s pretty amazing to meet all the coaches. Just to get this opportunity is great.”

The fact the 210-pound Forsythe’s numbers were so low last year means little because of his potential and growth in the game.

It all started when Tennessee-Chattanooga offered him a full ride after watching him play summer ball in Las Vegas.

With little interest coming from elsewhere, Blue Devils coach Joe Mackey threw a video package up on YouTube.com with the help of Brunswick brass, and Wright State started poking around.

Once the Raiders offered, a domino effect brought in the likes of Akron, Virginia Tech, Duquesne, Cincinnati, James Madison, Utah State, Toledo, OSU and West Vir*ginia.

All offered scholarships on the spot, with the Buckeyes expecting to put forward a full ride to the big man next week. Ashland offered as well, while Georgetown and Indiana still show incredible interest.

“I could easily get 20 more schools here,” Mackey said. “It’s exciting, but a little bit draining. This doesn’t happen very often. It’s been a great process for Pat.

“We got a hit with Wright State. Once they offered, mid*-majors were coming and offering without leaving the gym. Some of the coaches were saying he has a shot to play overseas and maybe in the NBA. I figured if they were saying that, he should be able to play at a higher level. After they said that, I e-mailed Ohio State.

“I know it sounds crazy, but before they responded I had Virginia Tech and other big schools calling to come out here and everyone was impressed. No one turned their back and said he could*n’t play at that level. It’s been a very quick process. He wasn’t recruited all summer long. Within the last two weeks, Pat’s lived on the phone.”

What they see is a young senior — Forsythe just turned 17 in July — with great poten*tial. He has great hands, good feet and can pass the ball bet*ter than anyone on the Blue Devils.

Mackey is already calling him the best shot blocker in Ohio.

“He’s one of the top three centers in the state,” Mackey said. “The only reason I don’t say he’s the best is because I don’t know what Columbus and Cincinnati has.

“His overall skill level is through the roof. Am I sur*prised schools are coming out? No. Two years ago I said he wouldn’t pay a dime for school, but I’d be lying if I said I thought I’d see Thad Matta in the gym.”

Forsythe left for West Vir*ginia on Thursday afternoon and is expected to return Sat*urday. When he gets back, it wouldn’t be surprising to see a couple more ACC and Big Ten schools looking his way.

“This year, Pat will put up all-state numbers,” Mackey said. “He should be a junior for us. That means if he was, he’d have already put up the numbers and the coaches would be here anyways.

“The improvement he’s made since we lost to Avon Lake last year (in the playoffs) to now is something I’ll never see again. It’s been amazing. The school is buzzing about it. They’ve taken to the story.”

So has Forsythe. After his official visit to West Virginia concludes, the senior will travel with Mackey on Mon*day to Ohio State for an unof*ficial visit.

While the whirlwind con*tinues, Forsythe is taking it all in and enjoying the ride.

“It’s like I’m living a dream right now,” he said. “After one school offered, they all started coming in. I could have never imagined this.”

Last edited by Atocep : 10-18-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:27 AM   #127
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Shame about Hummel. I'd better go talk to my Purdue grad-buddy...talk him off the ledge.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #128
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

KU investigation continues onward. Not surprising to see former KU AD Perkins facing ethics charges. It was all but a given that the s%$@ was about to hit the fan once he abruptly decided to resign, despite the denials from many KU fans.

Lew Perkins faces state ethics complaint, fines - KansasCity.com
Old 10-20-2010, 01:02 AM   #129
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
KU investigation continues onward. Not surprising to see former KU AD Perkins facing ethics charges. It was all but a given that the s%$@ was about to hit the fan once he abruptly decided to resign, despite the denials from many KU fans.

Lew Perkins faces state ethics complaint, fines - KansasCity.com

What are you talking about? Lew Perkins paying a fine is "s%$@" hitting the fan? Are you serious? $15,000 is a lot of money to a lot of people, but I don't think Lew Perkins will be as bothered by it as you seem to think.

By the way, any word on that NCAA investigation you claimed was being done at Kansas because of the ticket scandal?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #130
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Coaches poll is out.

Preseason Top 25: Defending champion Duke opens at No. 1 - USATODAY.com

Going to be a fun season in the KC area. KSU, KU, and MU ranked in the top 15. Let's get started already!
Old 10-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #131
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Amen

SI

Old 10-31-2010, 05:52 PM   #132
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Kodos, what do you think that timetable is? I love to pound on the Hoosiers, but I'm legitimately interested in what a coherent IU fan thinks is the timetable that the team will return to the top third of the Big Ten and be a Top 20 team nationally.

Also, what are the thoughts on Crean at this point in Year 2? Last year the focus seemed to be effort on the floor plus recruiting. Is that still the case, or have the expectations gone up a bit? Is the answer different now than it was before the first game of the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I still believe that Crean will get us back to where we want to be, but we are going to take a lot more lumps along the way before we get there. We need to be patient. Bring some more talent in, and let the talent we have get some experience. I hope that this season we can stay competitive in games even if we don't win. We'll probably have to settle for moral victories more often than we'd like. I don't expect many Big Ten wins. Maybe three or four. Maybe not even that many. I hope next year we can turn the corner and start climbing up the Big Ten ranks a bit. Maybe the year after that, move up to being a good team. Maybe in year four of Tom Crean we'll break back into the Top 25. I know it is going to be a long process. I don't think all of our fanbase realizes that or accepts it.

Still, I only wish that I had this kind of hope for our football team. I'd trade a top 25 basketball team for a top 25 football team any day.

IU's return to the upper echelon of college basketball is starting to take shape. The foundation is being laid in recruiting right now. Tom Crean has had a real surge in recruiting success of late. Today, 2012 five star PF Hanner Perea committed to IU. Fellow 5-star big man Cody Zeller is expected to commit within the next week or so, opting for Indiana over North Carolina. It's been tough sledding for Indiana sports fans this past decade. Nice to see one of the big two sports heading back in the right direction.

Tom Crean is the man.

Last edited by Kodos : 10-31-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #133
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Just realized that Mizzou starts exhibition play this week. SWEET!
Old 11-01-2010, 12:15 AM   #134
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
IU's return to the upper echelon of college basketball is starting to take shape. The foundation is being laid in recruiting right now. Tom Crean has had a real surge in recruiting success of late. Today, 2012 five star PF Hanner Perea committed to IU. Fellow 5-star big man Cody Zeller is expected to commit within the next week or so, opting for Indiana over North Carolina. It's been tough sledding for Indiana sports fans this past decade. Nice to see one of the big two sports heading back in the right direction.

Tom Crean is the man.

I'm trying really hard not to get excited about Zeller until he pulls the trigger, but with all positive recruiting news, I'm not doing a good job. Perea should be a program changer. Can't wait to see him in cream and crimson.

Crossing my fingers for Zeller in 11, and Yogi Ferrell or Gary Harris wrapping up the '12 class. Exciting times!!
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #135
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Harrison Barnes becomes the first ever Freshman voted to the pre-season All American Team.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #136
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Harrison Barnes becomes the first ever Freshman voted to the pre-season All American Team.

I don't know if he'll live up to the hype, but I am definitely looking forward to watching him play this year. Great young man with a ton of talent.

Last edited by the_meanstrosity : 11-01-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #137
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Seems kindof crazy to have a freshman on the preseason list

SI

Old 11-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #138
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Seems kindof crazy to have a freshman on the preseason list

SI

It is, but I think reporters have seen the kind of instant success some of these freshmen have had in recent years (Durant, Beasley, Rose, Wall, etc) and are pretty much predicting the next big freshman. I don't know if Barnes will put up the sheer numbers some of those other guys have, but he's going to be a special player for UNC no matter what.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #139
molson
General Manager

'Cluse v. Kutztown exhibition tips off in about 45 minutes. Gotta love the Direct TV sports pack.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #140
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Finally got to see the Mizzou team in action last night. This team is going to be incredibly deep this year, which obviously helps a lot given the pace of play MU uses. Our 3 star local kid (Kreklow) looks like he was definitely underrated. He's a helluva player and is going to get a lot of minutes. If MU gets Tony Mitchell at semester as the coaching staff believes, look out.

Let's get these pre-season tourneys started already!
Old 11-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #141
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

What the hell was Oregon thinking with this debacle of a floor?

Ducks Unveil New Floor Inside Matthew Knight Arena | KEZI
Old 11-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #142
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Have you seen the experiments they do with their football unis? Court seems about par for the course.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:30 AM   #143
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Kenpom ratings page is up for 2010-2011...........

http://kenpom.com/rate.php
Old 11-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #144
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Texas played their first game tonight, beating Navy 83-52. Newcomer Tristan Thompson definitely looks promising.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #145
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Kenpom ratings page is up for 2010-2011...........

http://kenpom.com/rate.php

20 win season and third in the Mountain West sounds about right after Shaw's suspension and losing our best 3 point shooter for the year to injury.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #146
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

#20 Tennessee loses to D-II Indianapolis 79-64 in an exhibition. Recaps appear to indicate that they simply got their butts outplayed by a team who pressed them hard & shot free throws well.

Not exactly the way to make fans forget the problems facing the men's basketball program.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #147
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
#20 Tennessee loses to D-II Indianapolis 79-64 in an exhibition. Recaps appear to indicate that they simply got their butts outplayed by a team who pressed them hard & shot free throws well.

Not exactly the way to make fans forget the problems facing the men's basketball program.

Similar thing happened to Syracuse last year. Hard to motivate 19 year old kids.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:14 PM   #148
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:

I just hope nobody paints their court blue...
Old 11-09-2010, 05:41 AM   #149
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Similar thing happened to Syracuse last year. Hard to motivate 19 year old kids.

Not only that, but this was the D-II school's "Super Bowl", so it's very easy to see Indianapolis wanting to play all-out. Beating a ranked team in Division I might be as memorable as winning the D-II National Championship.

Last edited by RedKingGold : 11-09-2010 at 05:41 AM.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:06 AM   #150
MJ4H
Coordinator

I was very encouraged by what I saw in Arkansas's exhibition opener. Pressing, playing hard, encouraging each other, etc. Much more of a team this year. Seems that the cancer might be gone? Couple the way things look this year with what is coming in in the next couple of years and there is optimism where there was certainly none before.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote