Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-20-2022, 08:20 AM   #1251
Austin90
n00b

Wanted to know if there's anyone here with an interest in hunting game? I recently tried of Way Of The Hunter and it's actually a pretty good sim game. Wanted to know how accurate these games really are to the real thing?
Austin90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 08:32 AM   #1252
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
I don't know if I'm ready to spend $1000 on a video card.
That's why I am asking if anybody has, and if that found it was worth it. I am about to invest in a long term system, and I want to get the top parts that I can afford as long as they are worth it.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 08:36 AM   #1253
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin90 View Post
Wanted to know if there's anyone here with an interest in hunting game? I recently tried of Way Of The Hunter and it's actually a pretty good sim game. Wanted to know how accurate these games really are to the real thing?
I have "The Hunter: Call of the Wild". I enjoyed that for awhile. I would say it was somewhat realistic, though the game gave you helps in tracking and identifying signs. The Way of the Hunter looks interesting. Might try it out.
Old 08-20-2022, 08:36 AM   #1254
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
That's why I am asking if anybody has, and if that found it was worth it. I am about to invest in a long term system, and I want to get the top parts that I can afford as long as they are worth it.

Review: Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti is a powerhouse—but good luck finding it at $1,199 MSRP | Ars Technica
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 04:15 PM   #1255
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

PS5 price to increase in select markets due to global economic environment, including high inflation rates – PlayStation.Blog

Sony doing well enough that it can actually increase the PS5 price as we get later into the console's life

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 04:26 PM   #1256
RainMaker
General Manager

It's still weird to think we're years into the PS5 cycle and people still can't get one.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 06:30 PM   #1257
Kodos
Resident Alien

Luckily there hasn’t been a game that motivates me to try to get one yet. I’m hoping for a price drop and redesign before College Football 2024.
Old 08-26-2022, 07:15 AM   #1258
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Looks like Amazon has decided that developing games in-house is just too difficult:

Electronic Arts surges 14% on report of sale to Amazon - MarketWatch
Old 08-26-2022, 11:23 AM   #1259
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Looks like Amazon has decided that developing games in-house is just too difficult:

Electronic Arts surges 14% on report of sale to Amazon - MarketWatch
Doubt that is going to be good.
Old 08-26-2022, 03:41 PM   #1260
RainMaker
General Manager

Can EA possibly get any worse?
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 03:50 PM   #1261
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

fwiw, the story about Amazon acquiring EA has been retracted by USA today with the following

"Earlier today, GLHF - a gaming/e-sports outlet and content partner of [USA Today's] For The Win - ran a version of this story on our website that violated our editorial standards regarding the use of unnamed and unvetted sources," the page now reads.
Old 09-10-2022, 02:52 AM   #1262
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Just starting to look around in the NBA2k "Eras" mode

With the 1983 start, the number of real players on rosters seems to vary by team from as few as 5 to as many as 10.

There are some pretty obscure names there -- Foots Walker and Rudy Macklin caught my eye for example -- but also no Orlando Woolridge for example (indeed, the Bulls starting roster is the most fictional I've found so far and has Reggie Theus as its best player ... IRL he averaged 8 ppg and was 8th on the team in minutes)

So, yeah, there are some issues here before ever tipping off.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 09-10-2022 at 02:53 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 03:05 AM   #1263
bhlloy
Coordinator

Can't say I'm that shocked with that revelation. I'm guessing the draft classes probably go 10-15 deep as well?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 05:01 AM   #1264
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Can't say I'm that shocked with that revelation. I'm guessing the draft classes probably go 10-15 deep as well?

I did it quick so I may have missed 1 or 2, but I saw 9 real players in the first draft class (i.e. the Jordan class)
Old 09-10-2022, 06:21 AM   #1265
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
And unfortunately, possibly Marvels Midnight Suns, which is the game I am looking forward to most right now.

Marvel’s Midnight Suns Receives Disappointing Release Update

Maybe in time for Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaYe17JNGuI
Quote:
59,089 views Sep 9, 2022 Firaxis's unique brand of turn based tactical strategy meets the Marvel Universe in Marvel Midnight Suns. Check out this gameplay trailer to get a first look at the tactical gameplay, along with some glimpses of the story where every choice will matter. Marvel's Midnight Suns will release on December 2, 2022.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 06:50 AM   #1266
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I did it quick so I may have missed 1 or 2, but I saw 9 real players in the first draft class (i.e. the Jordan class)

Yeah, not surprised but hardly what was advertised either.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 07:34 AM   #1267
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

With the 1983 start, the number of real players on rosters seems to vary by team from as few as 5 to as many as 10.

There are some pretty obscure names there -- Foots Walker and Rudy Macklin caught my eye for example -- but also no Orlando Woolridge for example (indeed, the Bulls starting roster is the most fictional I've found so far and has Reggie Theus as its best player ... IRL he averaged 8 ppg and was 8th on the team in minutes)

Thanks for posting. I planned on checking out some of the old forums like OS and try to find out how many real players were actually included before buying. Not saying I won't be getting it, hell it may still be fun with what is there. Just better to know before hand. And no, not really surprised either.

I do wonder about the guys that are not in. Are they all given an offer and they turn it down or, just don't respond? Is the money that bad? They just don't care? Or maybe waiting for something better?

As to the fictional players. Are they rated to replicate the real player they are replacing (height, weight, skills)? I'm guessing "no" after the NCAA cases and EA?
Sweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 11:50 AM   #1268
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Thanks for posting. I planned on checking out some of the old forums like OS and try to find out how many real players were actually included before buying. Not saying I won't be getting it, hell it may still be fun with what is there. Just better to know before hand. And no, not really surprised either.

I do wonder about the guys that are not in. Are they all given an offer and they turn it down or, just don't respond? Is the money that bad? They just don't care? Or maybe waiting for something better?

As to the fictional players. Are they rated to replicate the real player they are replacing (height, weight, skills)? I'm guessing "no" after the NCAA cases and EA?

Kinda, maybe? Mostly just positional replacements.

The Hawks Dan Roundfield Doppleganger is a good 2" taller than real life, and probably quicker.
Old 09-10-2022, 12:09 PM   #1269
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post

Old 09-10-2022, 01:25 PM   #1270
rjolley
College Starter

Quote:

Thanks for the info. Disappointing, but if those draft classes can be modded, the community will fix it.

I decided to take a wait and see on this year's version because the PC version is being treated like a PS4/Xbox One. Hopefully, the Xbox X version will be on Game Pass and I'll check it out there.

I'll probably end up getting the PC version at some point, but if not, this would be the first version I've missed.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 01:33 PM   #1271
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
It's still weird to think we're years into the PS5 cycle and people still can't get one.

Yep I still haven't been able to find one locally

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 02:43 PM   #1272
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolley View Post
Thanks for the info. Disappointing, but if those draft classes can be modded, the community will fix it.

I decided to take a wait and see on this year's version because the PC version is being treated like a PS4/Xbox One. Hopefully, the Xbox X version will be on Game Pass and I'll check it out there.

I'll probably end up getting the PC version at some point, but if not, this would be the first version I've missed.

IIRC there's an almost immediate prompt for whether you want to use the default draft class or d'load one so I presume that's a thing.
Old 09-10-2022, 09:09 PM   #1273
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Quote:
IIRC there's an almost immediate prompt for whether you want to use the default draft class or d'load one so I presume that's a thing.

I looked at the OS forums and there are modders already talking about adding missing era players and filling out the draft too. I think I'll just wait a week or two and check back in to see how they are coming along.
Sweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 01:47 AM   #1274
whomario
Pro Starter

Also couldn't help myself and bought the new NBA 2K as i had just about that money left on a 'benefits card' i needed to empty before switching jobs in October. I think the on-court gameplay is pretty fun from first glance. Found what looks like a pretty decent 2002 roster for Xbox, need to stil, change a few things myself though as quite a few players haven't exactly been adjusted well by 2K or the roster maker (Nowitzki for example in 2002 was quite a bit more agile than he was rated but conversely less proficient in the post). Will likely either try the Mavs Big 3 or the Yao Rockets.
Re: Draft classes one thing i'd say to look out for is that what you download doesn't have more real players but then no quality-ok(ish) generated players but instead only 40 rated fillers. That likely wouldn't threaten viability (by default there always way more players in a draft than will ever get a roster spot and quality is too high) but it would make drafting a lot less fun. So personally i'd look for classes that are fully fleshed out or still leave decent filler players in. You could still make a house rule of only drafting real players yourself but with decent fillers sprinkled in some will then be available in Round 2 and not all go in Round 1.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 09-26-2022 at 02:55 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 03:33 AM   #1275
whomario
Pro Starter

So after another week: The gameplay absolutely is the best i can remember. Need to adjust my sliders a little to make it a bit easier to play without having to go all out all the time though Maybe actually bother with defensive settings would help. But if i think back a couple versions where all you had to do was pretty much put up a hand anywhere near a shooter and make them miss and could just coast about defensively, this is so much better. And need to figure out if i commit to real shooting % or work on getting releases down.

What's annoying is the bugs in 'franchise'. Contract extensions are broken l, cpu doesn't do them and for HUM it shows "not eligible" or "none" on everybody, so it can't be fixed by 30 team controll either ... they still don't sign 2nd rounders either (which can be kinda fixed by taking controll).
Also rookie contract amount seems broken for historical eras ...
Generated draft players are better than a couple years ago though i'd still recommend generating classes outside the mode and 1) make sure it doesn't have 10 Centers out of the Top 12 or some shit and 2) mass edit ratings and potential down a little bit (just lower all ratings by 2-3, maybe then a bit more for intangibles which only controll ovrl).

Started with the Magic, simmed the first season and now play the 2nd half of all home games and sim the first and all away games. Currently 8-10 after finishing 25-57 first season. Traded Suggs for a pick and Carter Jr for Anonuby. Drafted a 76 rated 6'6 PG/SG at 3 who looks good, stayed quiet in Free Agency. Getting on well with Anthony, unfortunately not so much with Wagner

Edit: There's also a big roster bug as all coaches for modern ERA have 0 help defense slider! Should be able to change/stick by taking 30 team controll once and change them all, then go back to 1 team. But to be save, change beforehand ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 10-01-2022 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-01-2022, 03:52 AM   #1276
rjolley
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
So after another week: The gameplay absolutely is the best i can remember. Need to adjust my sliders a little to make it a bit easier to play without having to go all out all the time though Maybe actually bother with defensive settings would help. But if i think back a couple versions where all you had to do was pretty much put up a hand anywhere near a shooter and make them miss and could just coast about defensively, this is so much better. And need to figure out if i commit to real shooting % or work on getting releases down.

What's annoying is the bugs in 'franchise'. Contract extensions are broken l, cpu doesn't do them and for HUM it shows "not eligible" or "none" on everybody, so it can't be fixed by 30 team controll either ... they still don't sign 2nd rounders either (which can be kinda fixed by taking controll).
Also rookie contract amount seems broken for historical eras ...
Generated draft players are better than a couple years ago though i'd still recommend generating classes outside the mode and 1) make sure it doesn't have 10 Centers out of the Top 12 or some shit and 2) mass edit ratings and potential down a little bit (just lower all ratings by 2-3, maybe then a bit more for intangibles which only controll ovrl).

Started with the Magic, simmed the first season and now play the 2nd half of all home games and sim the first and all away games. Currently 8-10 after finishing 25-57 first season. Traded Suggs for a pick and Carter Jr for Anonuby. Drafted a 76 rated 6'6 PG/SG at 3 who looks good, stayed quiet in Free Agency. Getting on well with Anthony, unfortunately not so much with Wagner

Edit: There's also a big roster bug as all coaches for modern ERA have 0 help defense slider! Should be able to change/stick by taking 30 team controll once and change them all, then go back to 1 team. But to be save, change beforehand ...

Which version are you playing?
Old 10-01-2022, 04:54 AM   #1277
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Which version are you playing?

Series S
Old 10-01-2022, 01:40 PM   #1278
GrantDawg

I picked up a Xbox X and NBA 2k23 last week. Been playing MyPlayer, which means I have been running around the City doing quest. I find most of it annoying. Am I the only one hoping there is a way to dump your girlfriend and hook up with Ashley?
Old 10-10-2022, 04:39 PM   #1279
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I don't think I knew/realized this until today.

Sunny Day, the announcer character in all of the Backyard Sports video games, was voiced by Jen Taylor (her first voiceover role).

Gamers probably know her better as the voice of Princess Peach in the Mario franchise or as the voice of Cortana in the Halo franchise.
Old 10-13-2022, 06:46 PM   #1280
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

My son is a pretty mature 12 year old. Like games on his PS4 like Lego Dimensions, Lego Harry Potter, etc...trying to graduate him in to some more mature games. Any thoughts?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 07:31 PM   #1281
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

There's plenty of shit that's going to make him unhappy the cold, cruel world of high school / college / work / take your pick. If it makes him happy, let him be happy.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:09 PM   #1282
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
There's plenty of shit that's going to make him unhappy the cold, cruel world of high school / college / work / take your pick. If it makes him happy, let him be happy.

Maybe I came across wrong. He wants to mix in some other games, he has pretty much completed the others.

I would never push him away from what makes him happy.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:44 PM   #1283
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Oh man, I totally misread that, sorry.

Overwatch? Low skill floor, very polished game.
Old 10-13-2022, 09:47 PM   #1284
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
My son is a pretty mature 12 year old. Like games on his PS4 like Lego Dimensions, Lego Harry Potter, etc...trying to graduate him in to some more mature games. Any thoughts?

Unclear about several things here so some of the possibilities may/may not apply.

Not sure whether he's PS4 only or if there's multi-console (and/or PC) options.
As my son noted "Valorant will run on a potato" so it'd be an option as a free to play team shooter (if online play is an option he's allowed)

Overwatch 2 similarly, though just from listening to my son work through his required matches to be ranked, that community sounded pretty toxic right now IMO.

Also Fortnite is maybe the baseline starter for shooting?

About the only possible conclusion I could draw from the Lego history was maybe he's comfortable with something of a storyline, so maybe the TellTale games?

No clue whether any of the various sports titles might be of interest.

Maybe something like The Forest (which is on PS4)
Maybe Battlefront 2?
What about Skyrim?

Lots of options really, lots of it come down to his interests (both universe and genre).

edit to add: Ooh, my gamer son had a pretty intriguing idea: check out Grounded

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 10-13-2022 at 09:51 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 10:37 PM   #1285
Izulde
Head Coach

Also, if the HP universe is his scene, keep an eye out for Hogwarts Legacy on February 10th (yes I know, next year, but still)

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 09:52 AM   #1286
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Thank guys
Old 11-16-2022, 06:21 AM   #1287
Edward64
Head Coach

Never really thought much about it but glad they're getting some recognition.

IGN Error 403 - Unavailable (IFW-U02)
Quote:
Grammy Awards Nominate Aliens: Fireteam Elite, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy for Best Soundtrack
:
Music from video games has been eligible for Grammy nominations since 1999, with Civilization theme Baba Yetu winning the award for Best Instrumental Arrangement in 2011 and the Journey soundtrack earning a nomination in 2012.

“Overlooked and underappreciated” explained EA president of music, Steve Schnur in an interview with Variety. “Not just for the level of quality, but also the magnitude of success, how relevant it is to the next generation of music lovers. We needed to convince the powers-that-be that this music stands on its own and deserves to be judged against each other.”

Now, after years of lobbying from game studios, the Grammys gets its own video game category, with Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy looking like a strong favorite.
Baba Yetu video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A

Last edited by Edward64 : 11-16-2022 at 06:22 AM.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:05 PM   #1288
Edward64
Head Coach

Video game awards going on. Among things that interested me.

IGN Error 403 - Unavailable (IFW-U02)
Quote:
The Last of Us Part 1 will officially no longer be a PlayStation-exclusive title on March 3, 2023, as it will finally arrive on PC. The port was supposed to arrive shortly after the PS5 launch in September, but the studio looks to be taking a bit more time to get it right.
Quote:
After spending more than two years in early access, Baldur's Gate 3 has received a release window of August 2023.

Unfortunately, still no release date for Star Citizen.

GOTY nominees. I'll bet on Elden Ring.

Quote:
GAME OF THE YEAR
A Plague Tale: Requiem (Asobo Studio/Focus Entertainment)
Elden Ring (FromSoftware/Bandai Namco)
God of War Ragnarök (Sony Santa Monica/SIE)
Horizon Forbidden West (Guerrilla Games/SIE)
Stray (BlueTwelve Studio/Annapurna)
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Monolith Soft/Nintendo)

EDIT: yup, Elden Ring won.

Last edited by Edward64 : 12-08-2022 at 10:20 PM.
Old 12-14-2022, 01:47 PM   #1289
rjolley
College Starter

Anyone looking to pick up some games, check out Humble Bundle. They're having a holiday encore event where they're bringing back various bundles for a limited time.

So far, they've had:

2K Megahits featuring Borderlands 3, XCOM, Civilization VI, BioShock, and more.
The Ultimate Racing Sim Bundle featuring 7 racing games.
Sid Meier's Ultimate Collection featuring Civ III - VI, Pirates!, Colonization, Starships, and others.

Limited quantities available, so jump in if you're interested.
Old 12-27-2022, 08:30 AM   #1290
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
The gameplay is similar to Sekiro with the level design of a Souls game as well. It borrows heavily from multiple games across its different systems , but does everything fairly well. The only knock I'd put on the gameplay is nothing really feels new. It's all been done before, but in the Star Wars universe this time

I'm about halfway through and the story is solid but not outstanding. It's not a RPG by any means. It's a metroidvania action game that's 100% single player with no micro-transactions. What you see is what you get.

I've been playing on hard and it's definitely a challenge. There's a ton of star wars universe lore and additional background info.

Overall I have it as a 8/10 type game (maybe 8.5) and a friend of mine that's a huge Souls fan has it as his Game of the Year.

Fallen Order is $4.80 on Steam.
Old 12-29-2022, 02:21 PM   #1291
Edward64
Head Coach

As a Harry Potter fan (the movies & theme park, never read the books), looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy and really hope this is a hit, with many DLCs and sequels. Due out Feb 10 next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1AbCj6Ppwk
Old 12-31-2022, 07:40 AM   #1292
Edward64
Head Coach

PCGamer also awarded Elden Ring GOTY

(I'm too intimidated to play it and don't really have the hardware)
Old 12-31-2022, 08:29 AM   #1293
GrantDawg

Quote:
PCGamer also awarded Elden Ring GOTY

(I'm too intimidated to play it and don't really have the hardware)
I just can't play that kind of game. Too old, too slow.
Old 12-31-2022, 09:37 AM   #1294
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
... too slow.

Definitely not your kick-ass rig!
Old 12-31-2022, 01:55 PM   #1295
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
As a Harry Potter fan (the movies & theme park, never read the books), looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy and really hope this is a hit, with many DLCs and sequels. Due out Feb 10 next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1AbCj6Ppwk

I keep trying not to build myself up on this. I badly want it to be good, I just am not sure it will be.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 02:39 PM   #1296
Edward64
Head Coach

Its made by Avalanche Software. Their list of games don't look AAA to me. I like to think its too valuable of a franchise to do a half-hearted attempt.

Avalanche Software - Wikipedia
Old 12-31-2022, 05:27 PM   #1297
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Its made by Avalanche Software. Their list of games don't look AAA to me. I like to think its too valuable of a franchise to do a half-hearted attempt.

Avalanche Software - Wikipedia

I mean Toy Story 3 to this day is one of the best movie licensed video games ever created and in what planet was Disney Infinity not AAA? It was the Disney version of Skylanders and the big box stores were crawling with the figures.

That being said I don’t have high hopes for this game either. I want it to be good but the more I see the less excited I get.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 08:53 PM   #1298
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I mean Toy Story 3 to this day is one of the best movie licensed video games ever created and in what planet was Disney Infinity not AAA? It was the Disney version of Skylanders and the big box stores were crawling with the figures.

That being said I don’t have high hopes for this game either. I want it to be good but the more I see the less excited I get.

Okay, I take it back. I don't play those games and I've not seen them pop up on my PCGamer or Rock Paper Shotgun feeds. So, admittedly, my view was one-sided.