Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #901
Schmidty
Coordinator

As I was talking to lerriuqs in PMs, I have had a gut feeling about GE the entire game. I was going to go with clap, but I think he's acting too weird to be a wolf, if that makes any sense. So for now:

Unvote clap

Vote GoldenEagle

Now on to something else. What the heck is with LSGs vote on me? That made zero sense. My voting record doesn't indicate anything bad, imo. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just confused. I kind of think it's interesting that she placed a vote on me right after I mentioned that I wouldn't be around at deadline. Seems convenient for her to put a vote on someone who can't defend himself.

I could be convinced to vote for her because of that.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:23 PM   #902
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Your not Alan T, you can't have gut feeling votes.

But what you are saying is that if I starting posting random gibberish you will be more inclined to think I am a villager and not a wolf?

I can dig that.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #903
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Your not Alan T, you can't have gut feeling votes.

But what you are saying is that if I starting posting random gibberish you will be more inclined to think I am a villager and not a wolf?

I can dig that.

Just go back to your cockney accent and start talking "footie". Amuse me.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you know, but I always play with my gut. It's paid big dividends at times....and it's destroyed games at times. I'm like a roll of the dice.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #904
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

kwitt... just in case you didnt notice, i should not be in the lineup tonight. as i will be night killed by jackyl.

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:37 PM   #905
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
kwitt... just in case you didnt notice, i should not be in the lineup tonight. as i will be night killed by jackyl.

Why would they kill you?

Lets say you are a villager and Jackal is a wolf. Keeping you around creates distractions and takes votes from wolves.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:38 PM   #906
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Well, your gut is wrong on this one. But at this point, losing a villager will not be devastating. If I am lynched, it should be able to clear some people and draw suspicion on others.

Two of these seven players left are wolves:

claphamsa
Telle
Purdue Brad
DaddyTorgo
Schmidty
Lorena
Lone Star Girl

My best guesses are Lorena and Purdue Brad, but I am not positive. I would like for us to look at Lorena today, but that is going to take quite a momentum swing at this point.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #907
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well, your gut is wrong on this one. But at this point, losing a villager will not be devastating. If I am lynched, it should be able to clear some people and draw suspicion on others.

Two of these seven players left are wolves:

claphamsa
Telle
Purdue Brad
DaddyTorgo
Schmidty
Lorena
Lone Star Girl

My best guesses are Lorena and Purdue Brad, but I am not positive. I would like for us to look at Lorena today, but that is going to take quite a momentum swing at this point.

This post assumes that The Jackyl is telling the truth, something that should be known after tonight. I don't think the wolves can rely on us lynching Jackyl. They will need to kill him tonight if they have any chance of winning.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #908
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Just go back to your cockney accent and start talking "footie". Amuse me.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you know, but I always play with my gut. It's paid big dividends at times....and it's destroyed games at times. I'm like a roll of the dice.

I have some great lines left. Sadly, I may never get to use them.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:41 PM   #909
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
This post assumes that The Jackyl is telling the truth, something that should be known after tonight. I don't think the wolves can rely on us lynching Jackyl. They will need to kill him tonight if they have any chance of winning.

I agree with this, and until we get another wolf there is no way I vote for Jackal.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #910
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Why would they kill you?

Lets say you are a villager and Jackal is a wolf. Keeping you around creates distractions and takes votes from wolves.
im thinkig i might jump on GE... I dont think ive ever played with him (or its been alooooong time) so I dont get a read on him.

that being said, lynching the known wolf is always the best plan. and you dont need to worry about me, the wolves will take care of me tonghit.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:43 PM   #911
Telle
College Starter

vote claphamsa

He's either a wolf or his antics are a distraction to the village.. so either way I feel it's a good vote.

Also, the more I stare at my spreadsheet of Day 2 votes the less I think GoldenEagle is likely to be a wolf. If he was a wolf, the other wolves would likely have pushed for a second candidate.. and that just didn't happen. And I can't see them all hiding under the "no lynch" vote.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #912
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
im thinkig i might jump on GE... I dont think ive ever played with him (or its been alooooong time) so I dont get a read on him.

that being said, lynching the known wolf is always the best plan. and you dont need to worry about me, the wolves will take care of me tonghit.

Clap, why are you so sure Jackal is lying, yes, he could be, but even if he is we have caught a wolf so why not look for the other one.

We can lynch him when need be. And there is zero chance you are killed tonight, it just makes no sense. Unless you have a role, in which case may be a good time to bring it up.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #913
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

i think ill pm a death note to the other bench players, that way i can keep posting even if im dead

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #914
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Jumping on me is going to be your best chance of survival. I think both of us are villagers, but I have to vote for you for because that gives me the best chance of surviving.

I have been reading clap's gibberish all day that I misspelled Jackal in my earlier posts.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:49 PM   #915
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

I R IMFLUNTIAL

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #916
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Why do you suspect those two?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #917
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Clap, why are you so sure Jackal is lying, yes, he could be, but even if he is we have caught a wolf so why not look for the other one.

We can lynch him when need be. And there is zero chance you are killed tonight, it just makes no sense. Unless you have a role, in which case may be a good time to bring it up.

well they think im the seer.... so its better they lynch me than the real seer! and then my ghost can dance on Jackyls grave (in the form of posts sent to the other bench playerS)

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #918
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
well they think im the seer.... so its better they lynch me than the real seer! and then my ghost can dance on Jackyls grave (in the form of posts sent to the other bench playerS)

There is no way they think you are the seer.

And if you are and think you will be offed tonight you should let us know who you scanned.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:57 PM   #919
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Updated vote count?
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:57 PM   #920
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

just realized ill be in astaff meeting over deadline booo

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #921
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #919:

1 - The Jackal - claphamsa (756)
3 - claphamsa - Lathum (825), The Jackal (900), Telle (911)
1 - Schmidty - LoneStarGirl (832)
4 - GoldenEagle - KWhit (834), Lorena (838), PurdueBrad (897), Schmidty (901)
Old 09-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #922
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

back! new computer!!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:03 PM   #923
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think we need to eliminate Clap today.

Even if he is a villager, he is getting attention and taking votes from someone who may be a potential wolf.

Because of this the wolves won't night kill him and we will go through the same routine today. Killing clap today if nothing else makes things a little less murkier.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:03 PM   #924
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

he's been very very quiet. not sure we can get momentum going in this direction,..if not i'll switch...but worth a try

VOTE PURDUEBRAD
Old 09-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #925
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Why do you suspect those two?

We don't really have much of a vote history for Lorena, but she jumped on lerriuqs pretty quickly after LSG had voted for him. I think she would have voted for whoever LSG voted for, assuming they were a villager.

Purdue Brad is more of a guess and I am less sure of him. He has only voted twice and both times was for a no lynch.

Looking at the voting, the only real suspicious vote on J23 was mine. If Purdue Brad had been around, would he have tried to save J23?
Old 09-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #926
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
he's been very very quiet. not sure we can get momentum going in this direction,..if not i'll switch...but worth a try

VOTE PURDUEBRAD
DT, you've been under the radar and I'd definitely vote for you before PB - Alan made reference to a PM he had with PB about J23 yesterday. Where are you going with this?
Old 09-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #927
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

VOTE PURDUEBRAD

I think you will need a better argument than he's been quiet.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #928
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I think we need to eliminate Clap today.

Even if he is a villager, he is getting attention and taking votes from someone who may be a potential wolf.

Because of this the wolves won't night kill him and we will go through the same routine today. Killing clap today if nothing else makes things a little less murkier.

I just don't understand why he's doing what he's doing regardless of whether he's a wolf OR a villager. He's putting a target on his own head, and he seems to know that.

Maybe, as someone (you?) mentioned, he could be the Duke.

I'm still considering him, but I just have a feeling about GE.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #929
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Here it is for anyone wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
If you are good, sorry J23. I mostly decided on you just because of a bad vibe from you earlier in the game and then in private talking to PurdueBrad, he also said you were one of two people he thought he would like to vote for as well. (The other being Telle).

After Jackal's reveal I basically flipped a coin between you and Telle and went with you since I was already sniffing that direction. I didn't intend to have everyone chase me. I just felt you were a better choice than Darth or lerriuqs.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #930
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i don't have a massive well thought-out argument. i haven't been able to spend nearly as much time on this game as it deserves (and yes i recognize the irony of that).

I could vote for GE. Some of that analysis of him before was...questionable. But as Telle said from her analysis she is leaning towards thinking GE is less likely a wolf. I also think that the wolves might have tried to push another candidate more ahead of GE if they had the opportunity there...
I'm not sure about a vote for clap - it feels like it's more a vote because of his playing-style than because of any sort of evidence...
Old 09-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #931
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

aaahh well that's an interesting post for sure. doesn't necessarily mean anything though - PB could still have been a wolf based on that convo it seems.

But he also mentioned connection-issues yesterday, so I guess giving him the benefit of the doubt is fair.

UNVOTE PurdueBrad
Old 09-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #932
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I am going to throw this out there, I doubt it will get much traction but we will see.

VOTE Lorena
Old 09-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #933
The Jackal
Coordinator

I am probably going to be at lunch during the deadline, just an FYI, good luck to the village.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #934
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I think based on clap's posts today he should be voted out. It only makes sense in the context of if he was a wolf trying to convince us to do their work or if he is the duke. If he was the duke, I would hope he would just come out and reveal instead of having us waste a day dealing with him.

VOTE CLAP
Old 09-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #935
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

just a note, ill be gone the rest of today (and i dont expect to survive the night) but I have to confess to making a bad error. I sent pms to telle LSG and Lorena ( i had in my head they were on the bench with me, I have no idea how i got thaT) I have explained to pass the error.

sorry guys ill be back at 330-4 ish

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 01:17 PM   #936
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

it was hoever an honest mistake.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 01:17 PM   #937
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
aaahh well that's an interesting post for sure. doesn't necessarily mean anything though - PB could still have been a wolf based on that convo it seems.

But he also mentioned connection-issues yesterday, so I guess giving him the benefit of the doubt is fair.

UNVOTE PurdueBrad

Why would he put another wolf in the line of fire with the one trusted player who had just picked off a wolf?
Old 09-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #938
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I think based on clap's posts today he should be voted out. It only makes sense in the context of if he was a wolf trying to convince us to do their work or if he is the duke. If he was the duke, I would hope he would just come out and reveal instead of having us waste a day dealing with him.

VOTE CLAP

But if he is the Duke, I'm not sure I want the lynch decision put in his hands.

If you know what I mean.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #939
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
But if he is the Duke, I'm not sure I want the lynch decision put in his hands.

If you know what I mean.

I definitely know what you mean. However, if he's the duke, couldn't he opt to change the vote no matter whether he's being lynched or not?
Old 09-22-2009, 01:27 PM   #940
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

If clap is a wolf, he went into complete and total panic mode after he saw J23 and Danny get voted off/killed.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #941
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

hmmm
Old 09-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #942
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I definitely know what you mean. However, if he's the duke, couldn't he opt to change the vote no matter whether he's being lynched or not?

True. But we'd be forcing his hand if we voted for him.

I actually think he's a good choice for lynch today. I've been considering a switch to him.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #943
KWhit
Coordinator

Anybody have a vote count?
Old 09-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #944
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Vote GE

Sorry GE, while I do think you're good, I was looking back at the Day 2 voting and I think your lynch tells us more than you living. There's something that's confusing the hell out of me from that day.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #945
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Here's what I have:

Quote:
The Jackal 1 -- claphamsa (756)
claphamsa 4 -- Lathum (825) The Jackal (900) Telle (911) JAG (934)
GoldenEagle 3 -- Lorena (838) PurdueBrad (897) Schmidty (901)
PurdueBrad 0 --
Lorena 1 -- GoldenEagle (932)
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #946
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

plenty of people around...
Old 09-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #947
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #943:

1 - The Jackal - claphamsa (756)
4 - claphamsa - Lathum (825), The Jackal (900), Telle (911), JAG (934)
1 - Schmidty - LoneStarGirl (832)
4 - GoldenEagle - KWhit (834), Lorena (838), PurdueBrad (897), Schmidty (901)
1 - Lorena - GoldenEagle (932)
Old 09-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #948
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

isn't it interesting the runoff is between clap + GE yet neither of them have voted for each other?
Old 09-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #949
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

UNVOTE Lorena

VOTE Claphasma

This is a self-preservation move. I really don't think that clap is a wolf. Maybe we can take a look at Lorena tomorrow.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #950
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:

VOTE CLAP

I think we should wait a day on Clap. He's not a wolf IMO.