Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
tarcone
Coordinator

Big Ten Network

Im sitting down to watch the Big Ten Media day. And I catch the end of the Womens Golf Championship. Here is the experience so far.

On the golf show, the announcer Is interviewing members of the Purdue team. 1st thing I notice is the guy wraps his arm around the girl and pulls her close to do the interview. This happened with 3 different girls. Shady.

Then the media day coverage comes on. Its been on since 10 am CST. The picture is rotated up about 75%. Wisky coach is on and you cant see his face. Shoulders are near the top of the screen and top of his head near the bottom.

Come on, its 2010. Fix it.

Go Big Ten Network!

tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
Butter
Coordinator

Big Ten Network is like the Big Time version of cable access. They do some things well, but mostly not.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Other than flipping on the ocassional "classic" Big Ten football game or watching the occassional live game, I never watch the network. I find the quality of their actual game coverage to be pretty bad. Their color guys and play-by-play guys are awful.

It's all second rate.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
Im sitting down to watch the Big Ten Media day. And I catch the end of the Womens Golf Championship. Here is the experience so far.

On the golf show, the announcer Is interviewing members of the Purdue team. 1st thing I notice is the guy wraps his arm around the girl and pulls her close to do the interview. This happened with 3 different girls. Shady.

Then the media day coverage comes on. Its been on since 10 am CST. The picture is rotated up about 75%. Wisky coach is on and you cant see his face. Shoulders are near the top of the screen and top of his head near the bottom.

Come on, its 2010. Fix it.

Go Big Ten Network!

They should hire the hugger to interview the coaches. Interviewer tries to get in close with JoePa. Hilarity ensues.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
They should hire the hugger to interview the coaches. Interviewer tries to get in close with JoePa. Hilarity ensues.

I would have paid to see someone try and hug Lloyd Carr heading into the half.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote