Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #51
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDalltheway View Post

I couldn't watch the first episode online, it was too unbearable. But what is the reason of for action?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams

Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #52
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Sadly this is from a future episode.

After her drink's stolen, MTV star gets punch | Philadelphia Daily News | 08/21/2009
Old 12-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #53
JediKooter
Coordinator

Actually looks like he hits the guy in the nose first, then her chin.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #54
RainMaker
General Manager

Dominos pulled ads from the show today. I'm guessing more will follow.

My only issue with the show is that there is a young generation of kids who are growing up thinking this is cool.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #55
JediKooter
Coordinator

Instead bringing back the Greatest American Hero, we get this garbage...

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #56
thesloppy
Pro Starter

"I think he got it from dancing with that skank. When he was diving through the fat chick's legs, maybe she let something out when he was sliding through and particles got in his eye, or something like that."
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #57
Izulde
Head Coach

If you don't love The Situation, I'ma make you love The Situation.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #58
BYU 14
Coordinator

Not now Chief, I'm in the fucking zone!
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:19 AM   #59
JS19
College Prospect

So, after continuously seeing this on one channel or another, that dude dropping that chick, it got me to thinking. Don't you have to sign some form of waiver/consent form to appear on this show? I find it hard to believe this douchebag would agree to have his image sent out for the world to see as he decks a girl in a bar.
JS19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:08 AM   #60
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS19 View Post
So, after continuously seeing this on one channel or another, that dude dropping that chick, it got me to thinking. Don't you have to sign some form of waiver/consent form to appear on this show? I find it hard to believe this douchebag would agree to have his image sent out for the world to see as he decks a girl in a bar.

While your point would appear valid to most sane people, you completely gloss over the fact that most of the people in and around that shithole are talentless famewhores that would gladly appear on TV for any reason at all, even if it was completely giving up any shred of dignity they had left.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:49 PM   #61
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

The decline of the western civilization part 1000. MTV should be dissolved and banned for this.
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #62
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers9911 View Post
The decline of the western civilization part 1000. MTV should be dissolved and banned for this.

If by dissolved and banned, you mean given all sorts of television awards, I completely agree.

*fist pump*
*fist pump*
*fist pump*
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #63
Ramzavail
College Starter

I heard that douche bag who punched Snooki is a teacher too. I'd venture to say, not anymore.

Last edited by Ramzavail : 12-20-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #64
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

He's been rubber roomed.

Teachers in trouble spending years in 'rubber room' limbo that costs $65M
Old 01-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #65
Radii
Head Coach

I hope everyone is still watching the best show currently on television.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #66
MikeVic
Head Coach

So yeah, I liked this show. Didn't think I would but there was something about it that just made it so entertaining.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #67
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
So yeah, I liked this show. Didn't think I would but there was something about it that just made it so entertaining.

+1
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #68
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Official 'Jersey Shore' Season 2 Drinking Game Rules | BroBible.com

Quote:
Some bros and I took the initial "Jersey Shore" drinking game suggestions that BroBible posted and added a bunch more. The game ended up being a lot of fun so we restructured some new rules for Season 2.

Pre-Episode Proposition Bets:
Before the start of the show, anyone participating in the game will wager on the "Jersey Shore" cast member to first be shown doing a typical guido/guidette activity during that episode. For each cast member you correctly select, you will get to dole out five drinks to others playing the game.

1. First cast member to be shown fist pumping during the episode.
2. First to bring someone home to the house.
3. First to throw a punch or get into a fight.
4. First to be shown applying hair product/fixing their hair.
5. First to be shown or mention tanning.

Season 2 Rules:

1. Drink whenever a cast member screams “Miami!” at the top of their lungs.
2. Drink whenever a Season 1 guido term is used (i.e. “Grenade,” “GTL,” “Ron Ron Juice,” etc.).
3. Drink whenever the cast visits the gym, tanning salon, laundromat, or barber shop. Drink 3 if the cast members are shown completing each stage of the G.T.L. trifecta.
4. Drink every time someone uses the word “Bro.”
5. Drink whenever Snooki eats a pickle.
6. Drink whenever Angelina “cock blocks” another cast member.
7. Drink when one of the cast members assigns a nickname to one of the girls/guys they bring home (i.e. “Cowboy,” “Freckles McGee,” “The Grenade”).
8. Drink whenever a hookup mishap takes place (examples from Season 1 include Mike’s date falls down the stairs, Snooki’s guy vomiting while they’re hooking up, Snooki’s guy falling asleep mid-hookup, Mike getting blocked by “The Grenade"). Drink twice if it ends up blocking Snooki or The Situation from closing the deal.
9. Drink anytime the cast members experience Southern culture shock.
10. Drink whenever Mike gets a fake telephone number or is stood up by or asked who he is by a girl he calls on the phone. Drink twice if other cast members are present to witness his failure.
11. Drink when the cast members get into a fight. If a cast member is arrested, later claims “self-defense,” or claims the fight was started by “haters,” drink one extra for each.
12. Drink one for each time Ronnie gets back together with Sammi. Drink one for each person they hook up with while they are “together.”
13. Drink whenever any of the guys hit on a girl who may not be of legal age.
14. Drink whenever Snooki takes off an article of clothing or accidentally reveals more of herself. Drink twice if the editing crew hasn’t made the shot blurred enough for you to endure without looking away.
15. Drink once for every hour between Ronnie and Sammi’s breakup to them making up. Drink one extra if Ronnie cries or says it’s his fault. Chug your drink if Sammi says it’s her fault.
16. Drink once for every person shown dancing at a Pauly D DJ appearance (first shot of the dance floor during each event).
17. Drink anytime a private security guard for the group makes his way into the shot or has to interfere in a fight.
18. Drink anytime the word “Gorilla” is used to describe someone in a positive light.
19. Drink whenever JWoww adjusts herself on camera.
20. Drink whenever Snooki gets drunk and does something to entertain herself (i.e. dances by herself, makes random phone calls, builds a bubble bath cave, etc.).

Season 1 Favorites (optional, and not for the weak of liver):

1. Drink when any cast member is applying hair product or references their hair (i.e. their “poof” or “blowout”).
2. Drink whenever a cast member is shown wearing sunglasses inside or at night.
3. Drink whenever one of the girls refers to themselves as “classy” or another girl as “trashy” or “trash,” a “skank,” “slut,” “whore,” “ho,” etc.
4. Drink when a cast member fist pumps. Drink 2 if the cast fist pumps as a group.
5. Drink whenever a cast member removes his shirt in public (i.e. not at the house).
6. Drink when you see JWoww’s side-boob. Drink only once for each outfit (i.e. if they show side boob before she goes out, drink once for that but do not drink again every time they show her out later that night in the same clothes).
7. Drink anytime you see Jager, Red Bull, Goose, and/or mixers (drink once for each type shown). Drink once if they come up with names for their drink (i.e. “Ron Ron Juice”). Drink once even if the newly named drink does not contain Jager, Red Bull, or Goose and mixers.
8. Drink whenever Mike refers to himself as “The Situation” or any other housemate makes a joke about whether he is or is not “The Situation.” Limit of 5 drinks per episode.
9. Drink whenever they mispronounce Nicole’s nickname “Snooki” (i.e. she is referred to as “Snickers,” “Snookers,” “Snookums,” etc.). Limit of 5 drinks per episode.
10. Drink when/if a cast member catches some kind of disease/illness (i.e. pink eye, venereal disease, etc.).

SEASON TWO STARTS TONIGHT!
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #69
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

hahah
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:48 PM   #70
digamma
Torchbearer

Ronnie was obliviated.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:34 AM   #71
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

My favorite was 2 minutes in when Snooki goes to her new "gorilla juicehead boyfriend" (talking about meatballs) "I want two balls...in the face."

WTF this show. So ridiculous.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:52 AM   #72
Radii
Head Coach

Huh, so is this gonna be good for a second season? I deleted the season pass, buying into the idea that once these guys were "self aware" of their image it would basically ruin the show.

Last edited by Radii : 07-30-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:04 AM   #73
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Huh, so is this gonna be good for a second season? I deleted the season pass, buying into the idea that once these guys were "self aware" of their image it would basically ruin the show.

I don't know - I think it certainly ruins some of it because it's self-aware, but at the same time they're still ridiculous so it's amusing to watch for that reason, even if a higher percentage of it is them being aware of being ridiculous.