Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-05-2006, 07:30 PM   #2301
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm tending to believe DT. This is what I propose: let's present some additional evidence to keep him in jail one more night and see if the game is over when bulletsponge is lynched. I'd hate to see DT die and us win if bulletsponge is Moriarty. If the game isn't over, let's lynch the sucka.

My evidence is that he was one of the last two with Barkeep. DC was the other. Since it wasn't DC that poisoned Barkeep, we can only concluded that it was DT.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:31 PM   #2302
Raiders Army
Coordinator

UNVOTE LYNCH DADDY TORGO
Old 12-05-2006, 07:32 PM   #2303
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I think its either 3-1 your dying or 4-1...either way id say your a dead man..im the lone vote to keep you alive right now

awww. well thanks for that blade! maybe you can talk to watson? i don't wanna die. I'm innocent! How stupid would I have to be to poison barkeep and be the last to sleep with him?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:33 PM   #2304
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
I'm tending to believe DT. This is what I propose: let's present some additional evidence to keep him in jail one more night and see if the game is over when bulletsponge is lynched. I'd hate to see DT die and us win if bulletsponge is Moriarty. If the game isn't over, let's lynch the sucka.

My evidence is that he was one of the last two with Barkeep. DC was the other. Since it wasn't DC that poisoned Barkeep, we can only concluded that it was DT.

or someone before me. dubb said it was slow-acting right? if we assume he's telling the truth it could have been any of a number of people, not just me!
Old 12-05-2006, 07:33 PM   #2305
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE NO LYNCH DADDY TORGO

VOTE LYNCH DADDY TORGO

Sorry DT, its a numbers game now...killing both of you will help us plow through those numbers...cronin convinced me
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:34 PM   #2306
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
awww. well thanks for that blade! maybe you can talk to watson? i don't wanna die. I'm innocent! How stupid would I have to be to poison barkeep and be the last to sleep with him?

I dont think you want to thank me anymore, raiders took over the one vote spot. my side-kick convinced me, not so much about you as our overall strategy in this game. Sorry mate.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:35 PM   #2307
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

VOTE LYNCH DADDY TORGO

Sorry DT, its a numbers game now...killing both of you will help us plow through those numbers...cronin convinced me

nooooooo
Old 12-05-2006, 07:35 PM   #2308
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
or someone before me. dubb said it was slow-acting right? if we assume he's telling the truth it could have been any of a number of people, not just me!

We know of 4 people barkeep slept with..2 are dead, and the other 2 will both die today...numbers game, like i said
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 07:36 PM   #2309
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We know of 4 people barkeep slept with..2 are dead, and the other 2 will both die today...numbers game, like i said

could be someone he didn't sleep with too though. consider that plz!
Old 12-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #2310
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

Actually it could not have been. The evidence was quite clear.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:39 PM   #2311
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Actually it could not have been. The evidence was quite clear.

evidence? if it's going to damm an innocent man, care to share?
Old 12-05-2006, 07:39 PM   #2312
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

No, i know whoever poisoned him did it while making love...if both you and bullet come up good, which i doubt, then that leaves swaggs as the only other person who could have done it. Hoops and izulde cant visit other prostitutes, and raiders, cronin, and i cant at all. I scanned swaggs night 3, and we dont think he was ever with barkeep. Therefore, its likely one of you two.
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 07:47 PM   #2313
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

blah. doesn't seem like there's much hope of swaying anyone then.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:48 PM   #2314
Blade6119
Coordinator

Come on chief, start that write-up
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 07:49 PM   #2315
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Blade, why wouldn't you go with the strategy I outlined above? If DT stays in jail he can't do anything. If the game isn't over when we lynch bulletsponge, then we know DT has to be the one. If we let him live another day, it would allow a potential good guy to live until the end or it would allow us another chance to kill a potential bad guy with no ramifications.

I'm confused here why you wouldn't go with that unless you think that Chief Rum wouldn't keep him in jail on the evidence that it was either him or DC that poisoned Barkeep...
Old 12-05-2006, 07:49 PM   #2316
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Don't make me duke the vote...

I'd like to hear why you wouldn't entertain that strategy.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:51 PM   #2317
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, why wouldn't you go with the strategy I outlined above? If DT stays in jail he can't do anything. If the game isn't over when we lynch bulletsponge, then we know DT has to be the one. If we let him live another day, it would allow a potential good guy to live until the end or it would allow us another chance to kill a potential bad guy with no ramifications.

I'm confused here why you wouldn't go with that unless you think that Chief Rum wouldn't keep him in jail on the evidence that it was either him or DC that poisoned Barkeep...
Becuase if we keep him in jail we cant put another person in jail tonight...id like to lynch 2 tomorrow as well if we dont win it today.
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 07:52 PM   #2318
Raiders Army
Coordinator

On another note, I can duke the vote on a prison lynch right Chief? Or do I have to let him go to avoid the lynch?

If it's option one, then don't worry DT. Unless Blade comes up with a good reason you won't die tonight. If it's option two....sorry, but you're as good as dead because I won't allow a potential baddie to be released to kill someone good.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:53 PM   #2319
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Becuase if we keep him in jail we cant put another person in jail tonight...id like to lynch 2 tomorrow as well if we dont win it today.

I can put another person in jail tonight. It holds two. I'm not sure if we could lynch both of them as well as another lynch though...Chief?
Old 12-05-2006, 07:54 PM   #2320
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Don't make me duke the vote...

I'd like to hear why you wouldn't entertain that strategy.

If you feel strongly enough, go ahead. But who would you duke the vote to? Swaggs? Hoopsguy? Izulde?

There just really aren't any other suspects. The last badguy has to be either bullet or DT. It's possible there was a conversion - but, I don't think there has been.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:54 PM   #2321
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I can put another person in jail tonight. It holds two. I'm not sure if we could lynch both of them as well as another lynch though...Chief?
Hold 2 on the same charges? We have one killer left...i felt 2 applied to 2 different murders
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 07:56 PM   #2322
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
On another note, I can duke the vote on a prison lynch right Chief? Or do I have to let him go to avoid the lynch?

If it's option one, then don't worry DT. Unless Blade comes up with a good reason you won't die tonight. If it's option two....sorry, but you're as good as dead because I won't allow a potential baddie to be released to kill someone good.

let's hope it's option 1 then.

thanks RA.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:57 PM   #2323
Blade6119
Coordinator

RA, dont duke it...you will hurt our team if you do
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 07:59 PM   #2324
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Unfortunately I can't duke the vote to someone else. It just saves that person. I believe I can hold two guys on the same charge since I don't need evidence to jail them.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:00 PM   #2325
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade and Cronin - why did you guys visit Path on back-to-back nights? I don't get that at all.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:01 PM   #2326
hoopsguy
General Manager

We got confirmation from you, Path, and me that you guys looked at Path on Night 5 - so why did you go back to him again on Night 6? Not because you were worried about him being converted in between ... so what gives?
Old 12-05-2006, 08:02 PM   #2327
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
We got confirmation from you, Path, and me that you guys looked at Path on Night 5 - so why did you go back to him again on Night 6? Not because you were worried about him being converted in between ... so what gives?

i'd like to know that too...
Old 12-05-2006, 08:02 PM   #2328
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I trust them explicitly. If they weren't the real Holmes and Watson, then someone else would've come forward to claim those roles.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:03 PM   #2329
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Cronin, where did you and Blade head last night?

Quote:
We went after path.

Quote:
OK, so what was the timing on that? Did you speak to him and he was killed later? Because I'm the one that discovered the body ...

What district was Path in?

Quote:
We interviewed him in Commercial prior to him being killed.

Quote:
Dola

We recieved no information on the murder other than what was posted in thread by Chief Rum.

Quote:
Anyone else in the district? Did you guys see me in Commercial?

Quote:
Because I didn't see you guys - on three previous evenings I have seen you guys doing your interrogation. Last night I was in the district with you - with nothing in my PM or the night write-up that indicates particularly bad viewing conditions - and I do not encounter you interrogating Path. So I'm wondering what was different?

Quote:
I did not notice you at all, but I haven't seen Blade's pm yet. We don't always get the same information.

Quote:
No idea. Maybe something about path?

Quote:
Cronin, please check your PM box...we need to talk about a few things in private

I'm really confused about this, guys. Please reply to this ASAP.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:05 PM   #2330
hoopsguy
General Manager

Raiders, I'm just trying to understand an event that doesn't make sense to me right now.

Because I don't think that DT could have done the killing last night. The night description indicates he was arrested during dinner or something to that extent, as well as asking at the end if he could have committed a killing when he was in jail. I'll pull that stuff up, but if DT is the last killer it feels like Chief went through a decent amount of trouble in his write-up to cast more than reasonable doubt on this.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:05 PM   #2331
Blade6119
Coordinator

Hoops, for the time being id like to keep secret what actually went on last night...ill tell you when i deem it relevant, but for now its not important
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 08:06 PM   #2332
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Despite the iffy nature of the lynch in the day time, the people of Whitechapel remain resolved to settle this matter within the next day or two. There are calls to arrest Daddy Torgo, as Dodgerchick's innocence can only mean he is guilty, can it not, they reasoned?

They will not wait around on the Chief of Inspectors, though. They have another night to try to pass alive. They return quietly to their homes to wait it out.

It is a quiet night, and not many are out except for the prostitutes--and the constables! They do indeed find DaddyTorgo in Whitechapel, getting some dinner, and they arrest him on the charge of suspicion of the murder of Barkeep! There is no incident in his arrest, and he is removed to the jail on Whitechapel Road.

The public remains inside while this is happening--but apparently that cannot keep them safe. Early in the wee morning hours, [b]hoopsguy[/b[, working on a corner in Commercial, hears a door opening and closing repeatedly in the wind a block over from his spot for the night. He goes to investigate, and soon arrives at path12's door.

Soon a hue and cry has been raised. path12 is dead! A dagger has been thrust into his heart, and his flat is torn up from the struggle.

And yet, DaddyTorgo was already in jail...

[b]NIGHT SIX NOW ENDS. DAY SIX NOW BEGINS. THE DEADLINE FOR VOTING AND DAY ACTIONS IS 10 P.M. EST/7 P.M. PDT. THE MINIMUM REQUIRED LYNCH NUMBERS IN THE REGULAR LYNCH IS TWO.

DADDYTORGO IS ALSO UP FOR LYNCHING.

Bold, italic, and underline are mine for emphasis.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:07 PM   #2333
Raiders Army
Coordinator

So would you say if I duked the vote against DT I would be making a mistake? At this point, I don't see the harm in laying our cards on the table.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:07 PM   #2334
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

The Chief of Inspectors can stop a prison lynch as well in much the same manner. Nothing I am saying here is to indicate whether Raiders Army is actually that role.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:07 PM   #2335
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Hoops, for the time being id like to keep secret what actually went on last night...ill tell you when i deem it relevant, but for now its not important

I more or less played along with this stuff earlier in the game, but I have no idea why you would take this approach now.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #2336
hoopsguy
General Manager

I would prefer that we leave DT in jail for an extra day if that is an option.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:09 PM   #2337
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

The jail holds two, and there is currently one open cell.

Anyone in jail can be lynched that day, regardless of what happens with the other occupant.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:11 PM   #2338
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I more or less played along with this stuff earlier in the game, but I have no idea why you would take this approach now.

agreed. could blade + cronin be sherlock+watson AND masons or something? there is absolutely no reason for the hiding of anything at this point. i didn't kill path. I didn't kill barkeep. but i'm starting to wonder why you two are being so secretive. If I had a vote tonight I would have to consider one/both of you.

where would the harm be in that? keep me in jail, lynch one of the two of them and maybe we'd find out why they were so secretive?
Old 12-05-2006, 08:12 PM   #2339
Raiders Army
Coordinator

So let's just leave DT alone for today and focus on bulletsponge. Wouldn't that make the most sense???
Old 12-05-2006, 08:12 PM   #2340
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Because my partner deemed it important to...i frankly debated releasing some info, but were a team and his opinion of our two infos was some things are best kept to ourselves.

Especially if someone we trust is evil, which we would have learned if RA didnt duke DT...we have two people i dont trust to some extent, and both were to die today.
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 08:12 PM   #2341
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, at this point keeping your information to yourself is fostering undue suspicion if you are in fact who you say you are. I have not seen anything that clearly identifies you as Sherlock Holmes in the times that I have observed you. I've had reason to believe you are, based upon traveling with Cronin and the fact that your actions have led to removing bad guys, but I do not have direct evidence to support it.

When Cronin posts that you went to visit the guy that you visited the night before, and I was in the same district and didn't see you, I'm pretty sure that something is up. You tell me not to worry about it when we are down to eight players? C'mon - put yourself in my shoes here.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:13 PM   #2342
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
agreed. could blade + cronin be sherlock+watson AND masons or something? there is absolutely no reason for the hiding of anything at this point. i didn't kill path. I didn't kill barkeep. but i'm starting to wonder why you two are being so secretive. If I had a vote tonight I would have to consider one/both of you.

where would the harm be in that? keep me in jail, lynch one of the two of them and maybe we'd find out why they were so secretive?

Ummm...you're really making a mistake here. Why lynch one of them when Moriarty is still out there? Huh???
Old 12-05-2006, 08:14 PM   #2343
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Blade, at this point keeping your information to yourself is fostering undue suspicion if you are in fact who you say you are. I have not seen anything that clearly identifies you as Sherlock Holmes in the times that I have observed you. I've had reason to believe you are, based upon traveling with Cronin and the fact that your actions have led to removing bad guys, but I do not have direct evidence to support it.

When Cronin posts that you went to visit the guy that you visited the night before, and I was in the same district and didn't see you, I'm pretty sure that something is up. You tell me not to worry about it when we are down to eight players? C'mon - put yourself in my shoes here.

very very suspicious i agree. no really, CR said that masons were around...could Blade+Cronin be masons (or even be holmes+watson AND ALSO be masons) with their own seperate victory conditions?
Old 12-05-2006, 08:14 PM   #2344
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
So let's just leave DT alone for today and focus on bulletsponge. Wouldn't that make the most sense???

Not to me and cronin...RA, we have trusted you all game(and mostly vice versa), and if one of us were converted you would know it. Your basically saying you would rather take DT and hoops' opinions over ours...2 totally uncleared players over two totally cleared players...

If we kill these two we should win(and both are the two remaining lovers of barkeep)...you have my opinion, and as holmes id like to see both DT and bullet die tonight
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 08:15 PM   #2345
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm not saving you DT due to that. What's done is done.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:15 PM   #2346
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ummm...you're really making a mistake here. Why lynch one of them when Moriarty is still out there? Huh???

because something doesn't add up with them, as hoops is saying.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #2347
Raiders Army
Coordinator

LYNCH DADDY TORGO
Old 12-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #2348
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

And your trying to save him from a lynch...hes telling you to lynch us, when you know were still good. If they converted one of us the other would know, as we are always together. You would know if one of us fell to darkness, but there is DT suggesting
Demotivation
Old 12-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #2349
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm not saving you DT due to that. What's done is done.

i'm just saying RA...something doesn't add up. and like blade is saying, in a numbers game right now, we are so far ahead that we can almost afford that lynch to find out what the two of them are really up to.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:17 PM   #2350
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

if you're both good blade, then why didn't hoops see you, that's all i'm asking. and why won't you share why you two visited path again? i don't even have a lynch vote, i'm not trying to get you two lynched, i just want you to answer the question.