Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-17-2006, 09:42 AM   #2001
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Ack. Two wizards down in one night. The lynch tonight is crucial.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:43 AM   #2002
JeeberD
General Manager

Goddamn, this ain't looking good...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:47 AM   #2003
Coder
College Prospect

Didn't realize they could kill two wizards unless one was protecting the other somehow.

Lathum voted for me during day 6 (on the other hand, he first voted for Gram who we know is a wizard by now). If I were everyone else I'd vote to lynch me. Shall we put the deadline a little earlier to get this out of the way?

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:49 AM   #2004
JeeberD
General Manager

Why are you so eager to die, Coder?

Old 01-17-2006, 09:54 AM   #2005
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Why are you so eager to die, Coder?

Because I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for voting for me with that scenario. Lathum was a legi-thingy. I'd certainly follow his vote if it hadn't been for the fact that he voted for me. With no other real clues and me really being heavily lobbied for last session, the obvious vote this time around is me.

Do I want to die? No. Do the existing accusations highlight my poor voting and strange comments? Yes.

Dubb, Kwhit. I'm more and more certain they're deatheaters now. Since I know I'm innocent, I can't help but thinking Ardent has done some serious setting up (because reading through his "evidence" makes you realize that there's a LOT of very "free" interpretation of text).

So.. basically.. I'm not going to blame anyone for voting for me. It's what I would have done. However, hopefully you get one more chance after the next killing to get at least one of the deatheaters, and Dubb and KWhit are my top choices.

But why listen to me.. I voted for Gram.

Old 01-17-2006, 10:00 AM   #2006
Coder
College Prospect

Dola.. I was POSITIVE they would kill Gram tonight, since he's the only one who was still alive and we KNEW he wasn't a deatheater. Killing him would only have given them and edge. Now at least we know that 1 out of 14 isn't a deatheater (except ourselves, meaning all wizards know that 2/14 aren't deatheaters)

Old 01-17-2006, 10:11 AM   #2007
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Coder, you are barking up the wrong tree saying I'm a DE. My voting record and actions speak for themselves. I'm a wizard and I'm doing my best to help the team, we're just being outplayed at this point and the night action hurts, losing the seer. Vote me today and we are assured of another wasted day. I'm willing to put money on the fact that some DE's voted Gramm yesterday.

I'm going to go back through the votes and look for someone that voted Qwik after Neon's reveal, voted WVU instead of Sun and voted Gramm last night. If I find someone like that, they will be my vote today.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 10:20 AM   #2008
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

That was a short search. Kwhit piled on Qwik after Neons reveal, voted WVUFan even after Neon called Sun on his lie, and was the last one last night to throw his vote away on Gram.

VOTE KWHIT
Old 01-17-2006, 10:58 AM   #2009
Desnudo
Coordinator

I agree. KWHIT was going to be my call-out this morning as well.

KWHIT
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 10:59 AM   #2010
Desnudo
Coordinator

dola

VOTE KWHIT
Old 01-17-2006, 11:07 AM   #2011
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Oh great. I knew I should have saved my vial.

Instead of wasting it on Lathum? King's dead anyway. Or is that just a frame-up?
Old 01-17-2006, 11:08 AM   #2012
Desnudo
Coordinator

dola, did you kill Blade as well?
Old 01-17-2006, 11:16 AM   #2013
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Are you guys really that sure about KWhit?
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:20 AM   #2014
Desnudo
Coordinator

I'm comfortable with it. If you look way back, I noted that I was concerned about his posts not contributing anything except to the confusion. He's been on my list of potentials for a while.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:33 AM   #2015
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm more comfortable with KWhit then Coder. The way I look at it, the Qwik, Sun, and Gram votes were the 3 most important of the game. If you assume that the DE's would want to protect Sun, jump on Qwik due to the seer reveal, and force Gram to make a decision since they haven't killed him yet then I think that is where you will find a DE or 2.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:37 AM   #2016
Poli
FOFC Survivor

VOTE CODER

We're so friggin screwed right now. I can't believe we didn't take coder out yesterday. Kwhit shouldn't even be in the equation right now.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:47 AM   #2017
Blade6119
Coordinator

well bravo wolves...i still held out hope knowing lathum took over the seer role he might uncover all of you with his scans and lead the villagers down road to victory...nice night kill indeed wolves
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:49 AM   #2018
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

morons
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:56 AM   #2019
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

VOTE CODER
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:08 PM   #2020
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
morons

No, really. It's great all of us dead people are still following along. Goes to show you Saldana made a great game.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:09 PM   #2021
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls

No, really. It's great all of us dead people are still following along. Goes to show you Saldana made a great game.
saldana's a wanker
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #2022
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Or the wolves have just killed all of us that are the most active and interested in these games...i follow along post death to study play styles of the living more then anything...ive already learned a lot about everyone in this game
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:13 PM   #2023
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Or the wolves have just killed all of us that are the most active and interested in these games...i follow along post death to study play styles of the living more then anything...ive already learned a lot about everyone in this game

or the villagers lynched us too
Old 01-17-2006, 12:16 PM   #2024
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
or the villagers lynched us too
maybe if you didnt use the SAME defense EVERY time your a wolf you wouldnt be dead now buddy
Demotivation
Old 01-17-2006, 12:18 PM   #2025
Raiders Army
Coordinator

VOTE CODER

Grammaticus' vote is good enough for me. Busy day at work. Will review later.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:23 PM   #2026
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

This has been an amusing game...
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:28 PM   #2027
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

What did you learn about my playstyle? lol I guess that I foolishly follow your idea to my death..
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:31 PM   #2028
saldana
Pro Starter

i have learned tons about everyone (except blade cuz he was dead so fast...empty your pm box btw)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:32 PM   #2029
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
What did you learn about my playstyle? lol I guess that I foolishly follow your idea to my death..
I learned your very cautious and dont like to take risks...you never did use your role power, and decided to use the facts i put out there instead of feeling out your own beliefs and following them...not saying thats a bad call(not using your role was), but its interesting...there is other stuff i wont share so that i can read you better in future games
Demotivation
Old 01-17-2006, 12:34 PM   #2030
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i have learned tons about everyone (except blade cuz he was dead so fast...empty your pm box btw)
PM box cleared..and sorry i died soo fast, the wolves dont like me it would appear...i take that as quite the compliment
Demotivation
Old 01-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #2031
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
maybe if you didnt use the SAME defense EVERY time your a wolf you wouldnt be dead now buddy

or mabey if I wasn't a wolf like the last 5 games I'd stand a chance.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:25 PM   #2032
hoopsguy
General Manager

I have learned nothing about Saldana's play while following along. He is just an inscrutable vault of information. If I was playing poker against him I would fold.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:34 PM   #2033
kingfc22
Head Coach

Another one bites the dust.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:35 PM   #2034
KWhit
Coordinator

You guys are wrong about me. I voted for Qwik after neon's reveal but it was still early in the voting (the outcome was definitely still in doubt - 5 people switched to Qwik AFTER me).

And the reason why I voted for wvufan was that I believed sndvls and I misunderstood the whole disapparating charm thing. I said at the time that I thought the disapparating charm was just to keep us and the DEs from apparating out of the village, but that sndvls was describing apparation within the village. I thought that made some sense and wasn't something a non-HP reader would come up with himself. So I believed him. I was wrong, but that was my thought process.

I am NOT a DE.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:45 PM   #2035
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I voted for Qwik after neon's reveal but it was still early in the voting (the outcome was definitely still in doubt - 5 people switched to Qwik AFTER me).

It was so late in the day it doesn't matter when you switched. The fact is, at some point the DE's had to get a vote in for another DE. And if you saw the seer had revealed one of your own that was something you had to act on b/c the information was out there. I don't buy a DE wouldn't have switched to Qwik early argument.

On the Sun point. I looked for someone that voted Qwik but not Sun. Why? Sun would have came up as a normal villager to the seers. This was where the DE's had to go all out and make a play. The fact that you voted Sun after Neon came out and called BS only makes it look worse.

On top of all that, any particular reason you saw that yesterday the village had pretty much came to the conclusion that Gram was indeed the duke and you still felt the need to pile on him late?
Old 01-17-2006, 02:12 PM   #2036
JeeberD
General Manager

I see no reason to switch from yesterday's vote...AE's long post is as intriguing as ever.

Vote Coder

Old 01-17-2006, 02:35 PM   #2037
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Kwhit and Coder are both great canidates based on their voting patterns. Coder has been more talkative and has been making more sense to me, although didn't really understand the Gramm thing. Kwhit I'm sorry.

VOTE KWHIT
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #2038
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman=#54
Kwhit and Coder are both great canidates based on their voting patterns. Coder has been more talkative and has been making more sense to me, although didn't really understand the Gramm thing. Kwhit I'm sorry.

VOTE KWHIT

Initially I was convinced he was a deatheater, but the longer the day went the more I started feeling he might actually be the duke (hence my post saying that, at number #1858) I voted for Gramm because I felt we had nothing to lose.. If he was the duke he wouldn't die and to underline his own vote he'd hang me so you'd have one less suspect to worry about no matter how that turned out. If he wasn't the duke, we would have killed a deatheater.

However, he turned around and decided to kill someone who nearly no one was considering as a suspect, an action which just doesn't make sense to me.

Killing Schmidty didn't help us one bit, instead it confused the hell out of me.

Old 01-17-2006, 03:19 PM   #2039
Desnudo
Coordinator

I agree that the Schmidty pick was little confusing. Of course Schmidty pretty much forced a game of chicken by, in effect, voting for his own death.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:21 PM   #2040
JeeberD
General Manager

Weren't you still up when Gramm said he was going to go after Schmidty if the lynch vote went towards him, Coder? I could swear that you were still hanging around then...

Old 01-17-2006, 03:21 PM   #2041
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Didn't realize they could kill two wizards unless one was protecting the other somehow.

Lathum voted for me during day 6 (on the other hand, he first voted for Gram who we know is a wizard by now). If I were everyone else I'd vote to lynch me. Shall we put the deadline a little earlier to get this out of the way?

Lathum was poisoned, just like Blade was. I think TazFTW is the one doing the poisoning. Whether that makes him good or evil is something he'll have to explain.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:23 PM   #2042
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

My vial had nothing to do with the poisoning. It was for my own recreational use.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:26 PM   #2043
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Weren't you still up when Gramm said he was going to go after Schmidty if the lynch vote went towards him, Coder? I could swear that you were still hanging around then...

Yes I was. I still don't understand his reasoning, that's why.

Old 01-17-2006, 03:27 PM   #2044
Coder
College Prospect

dola, on the other hand.. I'm the dumbest werewolf-player to ever play the game, bar none

Old 01-17-2006, 03:30 PM   #2045
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
My vial had nothing to do with the poisoning. It was for my own recreational use.

I'm also one of the dumbest werewolf players ever, so please spell it out in plainly for me. I didn't get the vial comment at the time and I still don't.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:32 PM   #2046
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Harry Potter item.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:34 PM   #2047
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

1 time use and all that came out of it were dreams of Hermione.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:36 PM   #2048
Desnudo
Coordinator

What was the vial supposed to do?
Old 01-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #2049
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Protect me during the day or during the night. Depends on when I used it.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:02 PM   #2050
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
PM box cleared..and sorry i died soo fast, the wolves dont like me it would appear...i take that as quite the compliment
You did put a big target on your chest and scream "kill me, kill me"...

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote