Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
DeToxRox
Head Coach

EBFL Week 12!!!! Files due Saturday, May 9th!!!

Week 12 Schedule

USF vs Cinncy
#22 Pitt vs #12 Notre Dame
#7 Texas A&M vs #4 Kentucky
#8 Oklahoma State vs Baylor
#1 Arkansas vs Miss. State
#17 Rutgers vs Houston
UVA vs #3 Va Tech
#10 NC vs Duke

#15 Colorado has a bye

DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
DeToxRox
Head Coach

CU adds two more 4*s, a DE and an ATH, and picks up 4 soft verbals, 2 from 5* DB's which I hope like hell we hold, and then a 4* SS and a 4* RB.

Things are looking good in Boulder.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
sabotai
General Manager

A 4* ATH commits to Rutgers. Woohoo!

That makes 1 4* and 3 3* commits so far.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
wade moore
lolzcat

Worried about this game with VA Tech - they just beat mike last week for goodness sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:00 PM   #5
sabotai
General Manager

I played about a season of Heisman mode since the last turn, and I think it affected me somewhat. I threw some really dumb throws and got too cute at times. Still got the 31-14 win over Houston, but that was a game for far too long.

Last edited by sabotai : 05-06-2009 at 02:32 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
Logan
Head Coach

Got a commit from a 4* C, which was a position of need, so that was sweet. Soft commits from the #1 WR and a 4* DE.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
Logan
Head Coach

Beat up on Baylor.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
Ironhead
College Prospect

Gramm:

My schedule is going to be a little off this week. First day I can actually play will probably be Friday night after 8 pm est. I should be free all day on Saturday.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #9
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Gramm:

My schedule is going to be a little off this week. First day I can actually play will probably be Friday night after 8 pm est. I should be free all day on Saturday.

Lets go for Saturday. Do you want to try around 10am?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Lets go for Saturday. Do you want to try around 10am?

Sure, no problem.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
Mike1409
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Worried about this game with VA Tech - they just beat mike last week for goodness sake.

I had a chance to win with 3 sec left down 3 at the 1. Instead of going for the tie I ran a dive play that worked all night and got stopped right at the goal line.
Mike1409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:33 AM   #12
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1409 View Post
I had a chance to win with 3 sec left down 3 at the 1. Instead of going for the tie I ran a dive play that worked all night and got stopped right at the goal line.

Ouch.

Unfortunately I don't think a win (yeah right) even puts me in the hunt for the division since I have two overall conference losses.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 05-09-2009, 05:53 AM   #13
wade moore
lolzcat

After a power outage nixed my game Thursday, we pulled off the upset against VT 21-10!

My only regret?

No recruits visiting.

Anyways.. with the other two guys set to play at 10am today we should be able to advance whenever Detox checks in!

Quote:
Old 05-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #14
Ironhead
College Prospect

For the second year in a row A&M and Kentucky played an incredibly tight game. Each team ended the game with 364 offensive yards. The difference came in turnovers, where A&M walked away with a +1 advantage. That extra possession was really the difference and the Aggies hold onto their winning steak at Kyle Field with a 42-35 victory.

Gramm played a great game. He had me pretty off balance for 3 quarters until I started finding some holes in his run defense in the 4th. He had some bad luck as his quarterback completely missed his main receiver twice on hook patterns. Both throws were picked off by my cornerback and one was returned for a score. Gramm also lost his starting tailback for the rest of the season early in the game.

The win moves us to 10-1 on the season and we will likely move into the top 5. Our last game of the year is the annual rivalry game against TU. If we can win that game we will get a rematch against DeTox in the Big 12 conference game. We still have a shot to play for the national championship game but will need some help from someone to knock off USC. Unfortunately, since the Pac 10 does not play have a championship game USC just might go on to an undefeated season.