Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #51
wade moore
lolzcat

I went to set this up from scratch to eliminate the possibility of a corrupt file, but for some unknown reason Fairpoint isn't showing up on Kodos's account, even though the other schools he created are.

So, I have 7 of the 8 schools. PM'd Kodos.

In the meantime I'm going to load up the one kodos sent me and see what happens. I'm going to send out invites to that one. If you get on and get it, just load up your game and quick sim, then post the scores here. I can advance and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...

wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #52
wade moore
lolzcat

Ok, Invites sent to TEST.

Do me a favor cause of something I read:

DO NOT SAVE THE GAME TO YOUR HARD DRIVE.

Just load in, choose no to save, go into your game, and quick sim. Post results here. I'll advance at some point after a few people do this.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 08-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #53
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Maybe I'm confused, but I don't think we can quick sim. Only the commish can sim/advance us. I'll accept my invite as soon as I get home from work tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm assuming you mean supersim the game. I'll do that tomorrow as well.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-27-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #54
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Maybe I'm confused, but I don't think we can quick sim. Only the commish can sim/advance us. I'll accept my invite as soon as I get home from work tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm assuming you mean supersim the game. I'll do that tomorrow as well.

Yeah, supersim. Although it looked like you can't do it when you get into the game, unless I'm missing something.

But I just chose "sim game" from the paly week, not sure if you guys can do that.

I just don't want someone to have to spend an hour and a half on a meaningless game .

Quote:
Old 08-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #55
wade moore
lolzcat

Dola: Essentially I just want to see if anything is magically different if I advance instead of Kodos.

I did JUST me and it worked fine.

Quote:

Last edited by wade moore : 08-27-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #56
Kodos
Resident Alien

FWIW, my score was the only correct one both times when I moved us to Week 2.

Last edited by Kodos : 08-27-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:45 PM   #57
Kodos
Resident Alien

Fairport should be available now. I had it set to private for some reason.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #58
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Fairport should be available now. I had it set to private for some reason.

I was putting Fairport on the XBOX, I swear ..

But seriously, I just looked for all teams created by you anyways...

So, I want to try this test. I think we'd all rather not have to do recruiting again, etc. So I'll give it tonight for a couple of folks to try and upload scores, I'll advance... if it works, I'll set up the real league from teh file Kodos sent me. If it doesn't, I'll start from scratch in the morning.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #59
Kodos
Resident Alien

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nnects-od.html

Since I haven't played a human yet, I haven't run into this variety of problem thus far. But with the problems I've had staying connected with the EA servers just trying to advance from week to week, I can only imagine that staying connected for a whole game will be difficult, and this league will be human-game intensive. With the progression issue, the no-fatigue issue, the screwed up results when moving forward issue, the not being able to play because the teambuilder authorizations aren't working issue... The game has just gone past the point where it is worth it to me, as much as I enjoy playing you guys. If it functioned even to the level that NCAA 2009 worked, I'd be fine, but the game is such a buggy piece of shit that I just can't see dedicating any of my very limited game time to it. Sorry guys. I wish you luck, and I hope EA fixes the problems, but I have little faith that they will. I've given up on NCAA until they are under new direction from someone like Ian.

Last edited by Kodos : 08-28-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #60
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I went to do the test supersim, but I can't since I play Permian and they are still under DTR's control.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #61
Mike1409
High School Varsity

test completed
Mike1409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #62
wade moore
lolzcat

Thanks EF27.. I have mike and kodos, probably enough to test - but likely won't be until early tomorrow morning.

Quote: