Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
DeToxRox
Head Coach

EBFL Week 2!!! Files due Sunday, April 5!!!!!

Week 2 Schedule

#13 Colorado @ #2 Arkansas
#6 North Carolina @ UConn
NC State @ Rutgers
#18 Pitt vs UCF
#22 Kentucky vs Louisville

USF, #16 Virginia, #20 Oklahoma State, #9 Texas A&M have byes

DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
sabotai
General Manager

Any day after 6:30pm EST Radii.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
Logan
Head Coach

Done.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

In my first dynasty blowout, Pitt beat UCF 76-17. My starting RB racked up 101 yds on 16 carries with 3 TDs. After putting my second string in at the start of the 4th quarter, by Freshman 99-speed RB scored 3 TDs and 169 yds on 8 carries. Now I'll have to decide if I stick with the Thunder or the Lightning. Not such a bad problem...
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Radii is dropping out so I think we'll stick with 10 owners. I like the group we have and 10 is still solid. Anyone new is a risk and we've been real lucky with recent replacement guys like Brian and Sab.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:59 AM   #6
wade moore
lolzcat

So, about next week.

The timing here couldn't be worse and in hindsight I should have thought about my RL schedule when making my EBFL schedule.

Anyway.

I will be out of town starting Friday afternoon until the following Saturday. This week 3 game is very important to me because it is one of my "easy" games and I can't afford to lose it.

If there is any way that we can wait for me to get back and play on Saturday, April 11 - that would be awesome. I'll understand if we can't - seeing as how it is likely that everyone finishes up on Friday or Saturday with this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #7
DeToxRox
Head Coach

cmp smoked me a lot to a little. was a lot closer then the final score would indicate but I made awful decisions. I had 4 possessions inside the 10 and didn't score on any of them. Two fumbles, one pick six. Was just too careless but my freshman QB definetly played a part in it.

gg cmp.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #8
Logan
Head Coach

You found the right thread! Congrats buddy.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
sabotai
General Manager

Rutgers loses 65-41 to NC State

3 things cost me the game. 7 Personal Foul Facemask penalties on my defense. 9 dropped passes by my receivers. And 2 99 Speed backs on NC State were impossible to catch and zig-zagged through my defense. Now I know why people say that speed is the only thing that matters. It's a shame you can't cap certain attributes. It's pretty comical what the AI can do with 99 speed.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #10
Logan
Head Coach

Yeah, going up against Austin and Roberts (Austin got the majority of the carries) was definitely tough. I've always been pretty solid against the run so I was able to contain them, but yeah they would just make cuts that were ridiculous. Thankfully I had other guys supporting.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #11
wade moore
lolzcat

FYI - PM'd with Detox.

If everyone happens to finish before tomorrow evening, I can play tomorrow night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote