Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #51
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
I'd love to have a rematch with Colorado and a chance to play the commish one time. I'd rather only have one of those be a road game, but if I have to play them both on the road, then so be it. Please post in the thread ASAP so we can get this figured out before the deadline.

I'd only like to play 2 humans because I need to play my rival Louisville & I'd really like to beat the crap out of Michigan.

Any human that thinks they're above average should seriously play some of the tough AI teams from non-human conferences like Ohio State, Michigan, West Virginia, Notre Dame, and even USC (since we're down to 1 Pac-10 human). I think I'm going to play Michigan and some other good AI team. Screw Louisville. Is it a true rivalry if they've never stayed within 40 points of me?

I hope we can come to a consensus about this being our last season. I don't even know when the servers are going to come down...but I think with Madden only 17 days away and NCAA 10 already out, it's going to get tougher & tougher to keep this league going. I'm voting that this is our last season (plus it will save time when people don't have to recruit).

I think it is all but certain that this is our last season, considering there are only 5 people who have confirmed they are in for this year.

Unless anyone objects, I will advance each week once all of the games are played. Anyone who really wants to recruit should be able to do so in that time frame.

As far as playing Kentucky, I know it will be very ugly as our defense is horrible, but I'm game.

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:00 AM   #52
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

FYI:

I'll be out of town this upcoming Friday morning (7/31) through Monday evening as I'm flying to NJ for my grandmother's 80th birthday party.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-26-2009 at 02:00 AM.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #53
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to drop out of the league. There's too much going on at work and I'm traveling too much to give this league the attention it needs. I've had a great time and enjoyed every game I've played with the humans.

Good luck everyone and perhaps if more people are hired, I won't have to do so much traveling and can devote the time needed to play in a league. EF27, thanks for being a great commish!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #54
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I understand RA. I think it is time to put this league to bed. It's been fun, but with RA dropping out we are down to 4 or 5 people and only 3 of us have even posted about creating a schedule. I can see the reason for inactivity during the offseason, but the schedule making always drew a decent amount of interest in the past.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #55
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

I agree EF27.

There was no chance that I was going to drop out of the league, but with so many people leaving, it seems kind of pointless to have an online league with only 4 people. I was afraid this was going to happen & unfortunately it came to pass. Hopefully other dynasties learn from the NOFL as far as timetables go. It will be hard to keep any league going once the newer version of the game comes out.

A big "thanks" to everyone who participated in the league. An even bigger "thanks" to everyone who stuck it out until the end. Finally, a HUGE "thanks" to our commish who kept the league moving for a year.

Good luck to everyone in their other leagues and hope we can all play in another league at some point in the future
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:35 AM   #56
ColtCrazy
College Starter

I agree as well. Loved my first online league, but it's dying a slow death. Thanks commish and everyone I got a chance to play with.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #57
kcchief19
Pro Starter

I'm kinda sad the way this went down. Unfortunately you're right. I think everyone has their attention in 10 at this point and with the few we have left it's hard to justify the gaming resources to keep it going.

Thanks, everybody. It was a lot of fun. This league and the RFL are easily two of the best online gaming experiences I've ever had. Hopefully I'll see you guys in leagues down the road.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote