Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-10-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
wade moore
lolzcat

C-USA Week 4 - Files Due Wendesday, October 14

Again, no human vs. human opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...

wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
Butter
Coordinator

I can only pray this week will be better than last week's drubbing I took at the hands of Wazzu. I was doing "chew clock" down 34 in the early 4th quarter just to get it over with.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

With our ranking in the top 25, we went to UTEP with some swagger. We thought we were going to blow them out when they fumbled on their first pass play and we recovered it. However, we failed to score as my star receiver dropped it on 3rd and 4 and we went 3 and out. They promptly ran it down our throats eventually ending with a 4 yard TD. It was a theme as I could do nothing to stop or even really slow down their offense.

By the end of the 3rd, we were down 35-14 and we had to abandon our solid running game. We managed to get within 7, before things got ugly as Pettway threw 3 4th quarter interceptions against dime and quarter coverage. Meanwhile, they threw bomb after bomb including a 93 yard TD pass when it was still a 7 point game in the 4th quarter. I've never had my pass defense dissected like it was today. We lose to UTEP 42-28.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
Butter
Coordinator

MUCH better week this week for Tucker County. A 21 point win over Permian in front of the home fans. They started off with a 13 play 86 yard drive for a TD but could only manage 2 field goals the rest of the way, while I ran it continuously down their throats, netting RB Jon Terrell 229 yards on 33 carries by the end of the game.

Last edited by Butter : 10-12-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
wade moore
lolzcat

Um.

I just won in Triple OT against Texas A&M and the friggin OD server isn't working. I hope this fixes itself.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 10-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #6
wade moore
lolzcat

There we go.

BTW - the absurd number of restarts (8) on my game is not because I played a ton of times, I was testing something. Not important because it didn't work .

Quote:
Old 10-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
Mike1409
High School Varsity

Got beat by Miami.

Everyone is done ready to advance.
Mike1409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #8
wade moore
lolzcat

oh - sweet. I'll do this first thing in the morning (and I mean like, 5am).

Quote:
Old 10-15-2009, 07:41 AM   #9
wade moore
lolzcat

Sorry guys. I actually did advance yesterday morning, but life got in the way and I didn't get the chance to actually post about it. Doing so now.

Quote: