Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #151
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Stupid hail mary's at the end of the first and second half against Wake Forest in my first game keeping me from being ranked...

Nice to sign a DT this sim. Need more guys to start signing.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:24 AM   #152
Kodos
Resident Alien

Our setup leads to a pretty crazy-looking Top 25. A lot of teams just above or at .500.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:32 AM   #153
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Another ass kicking by Washington State...This week will tell if my recruiting efforts paid off and how bad getting my ass kicked in front of close to 12 recruits hinders me.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #154
gstelmack
Pro Starter

I will get my game done tomorrow, it is unlikely I will have time tonight.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #155
Kodos
Resident Alien

I don't know if it is age or just my QBs, but I can't pass for crap in this game.

We didn't take Memphis all that seriously in the first half, and my screwing around enabled them to get an early lead. We managed to get things together a little better in the second half and won 21-7.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:21 PM   #156
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I don't know if it is age or just my QBs, but I can't pass for crap in this game.

Passing is really hard. My QB can't throw long worth a darn, he's just not accurate. That may be my QB, I need to check those ratings specifically. But I do know that if the ball gets anywhere near a defender, they are knocking it down. If my receiver gets hit within two steps of catching it, they are dropping it (except in the second half against a human team, we actually held on to two against Duke late, but I assume settings are different playing human vs AI). And if my TE has two steps on a safety, the safety is guaranteed to bump my TE so he stops and jump in front for the pick.

I have to be VERY careful if I want to complete a pass successfully, and my completion percentage shows it.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #157
Kodos
Resident Alien

The only guys I can hit with any regularity are my tight ends. The most frustrating throws are when your guy downfield is open, but a linebacker in the path who should be way out of reach knocks it down. The ball needs more arc on it.

Last edited by Kodos : 12-09-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #158
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Agreed that passing in this version is much tougher than past versions. That being said, I had one of my better passing performances (although I did throw 2 picks) as USC played their most complete game of the year against UTEP and won 28-0.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:24 AM   #159
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Got my game in last night. Way too tight against Toledo. Both offenses had long drives in the first half, although with me holding a 17-10 lead late in the first half the AI struck. Time almost up, they hand off up the middle to kill the clock, he breaks through the line, two linebackers converge from the side and a safety charges up. However, instead of attempting a tackle to at least slow the runner down for the chasing LBs or even make the tackle, the safety turns around in front of the leader and proceeds to LEAD HIM DOWN THE FIELD. The LBs aren't quite fast enough to catch up, and now the runner has my safety leading the way. Finally the safety decides to try the tackle, does some stupid stutter-step move, and the runner goes right on past him and all the way for the score. Grrrrr....

Defenses took over in the second half. We were able to get yards, but not score. Finally got down deep, but with my running game doing very little I tried to pass and took two sacks, then missed the 40-yard FG attempt wide right.

Won it on the final drive, where I moved down to the red zone again, smartly ran the ball up the middle to chew clock and keep a good angle, then called timeout with 5 seconds left to kick the winning FG. Unfortunately it only took 4 seconds, so I had to kick off. Coverage did not break down and we escaped with the win.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #160
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Pitched a shutout against Arkie State. Had a goal line stand with a minute left to preserve the 0.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:52 AM   #161
chesapeake
College Starter

Sorry it took me so long to play my game. I got stuck at work much of the weekend.

I tossed my usual pick on the first drive and struggled to stop Florida Atlantic throughout the game, but squeaked out a 45-40 shootout win.

I think I was the last to play, so it should be good to go now.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #162
Kodos
Resident Alien

Week 11 Results

UTEP 0, USC 28
Duke 45, Florida Atlantic 40
Toledo 17, USF 20
Arkansas State 0, Rice 28
Memphis 7, Indiana 21
Kansas 20, Kent State 13
Washington State 59, Buffalo 20
Old 12-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #163
Kodos
Resident Alien

Arrow Week 12 - Deadline Saturday (12/17) at 11 p.m. EST

Welcome to Week 12. Here's the schedule.

Tulane (3-6) at #9 USC (8-0)
Central Michigan (3-4) at #19 Duke (7-1)
Clemson (7-1) at USF (7-1)
Lousiana Tech (6-4) at Indiana (7-1)
Rice (7-1) at UL Monroe (4-5)
Kansas (6-2) at Buffalo (0-8)

Last edited by Kodos : 12-12-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #164
Kodos
Resident Alien

Week 12 Coaches Poll

Undefeated USC breaks into the Top 10.

Code:
Rank Prev Team Wins Losses FPV Points 1 1 Mississippi St 9 0 40 1504 2 3 Miami 8 0 21 1333 3 4 Texas A&M 8 1 0 1229 4 5 LSU 7 3 0 1122 5 7 Arkansas 7 2 0 1110 6 2 Oklahoma 7 1 0 1023 7 9 Michigan 7 1 0 989 8 10 Boise State 6 2 0 913 9 12 USC 8 0 0 893 10 11 Wisconsin 6 3 0 867 11 14 Texas Tech 6 1 0 787 12 16 Auburn 5 4 0 701 13 6 Florida State 6 3 0 686 14 18 Utah 5 2 0 642 15 19 Stanford 6 4 0 594 16 20 Pittsburgh 7 2 0 569 17 8 South Carolina 6 4 0 558 18 21 Georgia Tech 8 1 0 544 19 23 Duke 7 1 0 487 20 15 Iowa 5 3 0 486 21 31 Michigan State 5 4 0 485 22 25 Virginia Tech 5 4 0 392 23 28 Miami Univ 7 1 0 326 24 13 Baylor 5 3 0 294 25 29 Hawai'i 6 3 0 272

Last edited by Kodos : 12-12-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #165
gstelmack
Pro Starter

My game with Clemson has huge conference title implications. They are my last big test to getting through undefeated in conference play, although I can always choke against one of the other AI teams like I almost did against Toledo this week...
Old 12-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #166
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Grrr, I've got one guy I'm targeting, CB Macklin, who has soft-committed to Clemson even though Clemson has not made him a scholarship offer. He must really want to play there.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #167
Kodos
Resident Alien

I was really hoping this setup would prevent any of us from being Top 10 teams for a while. Stop being so good, EF27!

I am shocked at how well recruiting is going for me. I think the fact that I mostly targeted o-line and defensive help maybe has helped. Less competition. Wish I had a quarterback coming in to compete with my crappy starter, but nobody worth anything was interested.

Last edited by Kodos : 12-12-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #168
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I've got a 4* RB to soft commit, I hope he follows through!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #169
Kodos
Resident Alien

Booooooooo!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #170
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Need commits, but I think if most of my leads follow-through I'll be okay. Biggest worry is my difficulty getting a kicker in, not my other whining.

Managed to win a tight battle with Clemson. It was a rain game, which of course affected Clemson not at all but had me fumbling all over the place. My defense played really well though. We got a FG, then they got a pick-6 off a screen pass that didn't QUITE make it over the defender. In the second half we put together a pair of TD drives to get up 17-7, and then they finally put one together to get within 17-14. We had one sequence where we finally got an INT, then immediately fumbled the ball away on a QB scramble where I was a hair late covering up the ball. We held them, they failed on a fourth down deep in their own territory late, we puched it in when they failed contain on a grind-out-the-clock run to get the insurance TD, then stopped them on their last desperation drive. Final 24-14, but it was a very tight nail-biter.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #171
Kodos
Resident Alien

I have never been more pissed off about a football game. I was getting killed all game, but came back, tied it up in the 4th, and was set to kick a gimme field goal as time ran out to win it. Only thing is, it won't let me use any of my three timeouts (it wasn't even an option from the pause menu), so we go to overtime, where my QB fumbles on the first play and they return it for a TD to win. Bull fucking shit.

Also really tired of cpu DBs being totally aware of the passing game, and my receivers not paying any attention. And my receivers dropping the ball anytime there is the least bit of contact with a defender.

Last edited by Kodos : 12-12-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:21 AM   #172
cartman
Death Herald

Had an incredible game against Louisiana-Monroe.

I had the ball first and drove into the red zone, but threw a pick in the end zone. After trading the ball a couple of times, they score, but my Return Man of the Year finalist took the ensuing kick back to the house. I built a 17-7 lead. In the 4th quarter I was winning 24-14 when things got crazy. I missed a short field goal that would have given me a 27-14 lead. They drove down the field and scored a TD to cut the lead to 24-21. In a first for me, the CPU recovered the onside kick and drove to score a touchdown with just over a minute left to take a 28-24 lead. My return man had another stellar return, and we started near midfield. Three plays later, I score the go-ahead TD, but miss the extra point for a 30-28 lead with about 45 seconds to play. I catch a break when there is holding on the kick return, so they start from their own 10 yard line. The defense stops them four passes in a row for the win!

Last edited by cartman : 12-13-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #173
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Only thing is, it won't let me use any of my three timeouts (it wasn't even an option from the pause menu),

The "Back" button didn't work either? That sucks big-time. I'm still pissed about my opening week loss to Wake Forest for similar reasons...

Quote:
Also really tired of cpu DBs being totally aware of the passing game, and my receivers not paying any attention. And my receivers dropping the ball anytime there is the least bit of contact with a defender.

I agree. I think I'm starting to figure it out, but I still have several "WTF?" moments in the passing game each week. It's not just the low arc on the ball for super-jump LBs either, another part of it is the ball moves slower, so I'm leading WRs by far more than I think I should based on what I see on Saturdays and Sundays on TV, which makes it much harder to actually hit the holes in the coverage you see.

I do like the QB accuracy though, feels pretty good as it's hit-or-miss for downfield throws.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #174
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
My game with Clemson has huge conference title implications. They are my last big test to getting through undefeated in conference play, although I can always choke against one of the other AI teams like I almost did against Toledo this week...

Rumors that Duke has chartered several buses to take fans from the Clemson campus to Raymond James Stadium are just that -- rumors.

(go tigers)
Old 12-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #175
chesapeake
College Starter

Dola -- the buses arrived too late.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:10 AM   #176
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesapeake View Post
Dola -- the buses arrived too late.

I think they got caught in the rain-induced traffic jams.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #177
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

USC struggled early with Tulane but then surged to a 42-21 in the 4th quarter...

However, Tulane made it very interesting with a late TD, an onside kick, another quick TD! 42-35.. we sweated as the ball bounced around on the onside kick but our TE grabbed it and fell down. Our all world QB scrambled for a first on 3rd and 6 to clinch the victory. 42-35.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #178
chesapeake
College Starter

It was the first time in ages that I didn't throw an interception on the opening drive. But I still had a very tough time against a game Central Michigan squad. I finally took the lead for good early in the 4th and a combination of solid defense and great line blocking for my tailback allowed me to close out the game without incident.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:27 AM   #179
TRO
College Prospect

Poor Buffalo, they really got the short end of the talent stick this year.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #180
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRO View Post
Poor Buffalo, they really got the short end of the talent stick this year.

Yeah...The recruiting class I am working on will at least kick my offense up in the C range..defense into the C as well....that is, if they decide to sign..right now I have a bunch of softs
Old 12-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #181
Kodos
Resident Alien

Week 12 Results

Tulane 35, USC 42
Central Michigan 24, Duke 31
Clemson 14, USF 24
Lousiana Tech 44, Indiana 38
Rice 30, UL Monroe 28
Kansas 35, Buffalo 7
Old 12-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #182
Kodos
Resident Alien

Arrow Week 13 - Deadline Wednesday (12/21) at 11 p.m. EST

Week 13

The Trojans continue their run up the polls. USF also breaks into the Top 25 for the first time.

=============== #5 USC Trojans (9-0) ===============
Last week, USC won 42-35 against Tulane (3-7).
This week, the Trojans will host UAB (4-5).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) WR Pat McKnight has committed to UCLA

=============== #15 Duke Blue Devils (8-1) ===============
Last week, Duke won 31-24 against Central Michigan (3-5).
This week, the Blue Devils travel to Murfreesboro to face the Mid Tenn State Blue Raiders (2-7).
In recruiting news, the following Duke targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) WR Barrett Parrish has committed to Duke
- (***) CB Jovon Vincent has committed to Duke

=============== #24 South Florida Bulls (8-1) ===============
Last week, South Florida won 24-14 against Clemson (7-2).
This week, the Bulls will host Bowling Green (2-7).
In recruiting news, the following South Florida targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RT Tyson Curry has committed to South Florida

=============== Rice Owls (8-1) ===============
Last week, Rice won 30-28 against UL Monroe (4-6).
This week, the Owls travel to Laramie to face the Wyoming Cowboys (6-2).
In recruiting news, the following Rice targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) LE Doug Woods has committed to Colorado State
- (***) CB T.J. Lynch has committed to SMU
- (***) HB Jeremy Edmonds has committed to UTEP
- (***) QB Greg Hart has committed to Rice
- (**) FS Robert Hodges has committed to Texas Tech
- (***) MLB Mark Dean has committed to Rice

=============== Indiana Hoosiers (7-2) ===============
Last week, Indiana lost 44-38 against Louisiana Tech (7-4).
This week, the Hoosiers travel to Buffalo to face the Buffalo Bulls (0-9).
In recruiting news, the following Indiana targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) SS Troy Maddox has committed to Indiana
- (*) CB Donnie Jones has committed to Indiana
- (***) CB Michael Reese has committed to Indiana
- (***) CB Tim Gonzalez has committed to Indiana
- (**) ROLB Shelton Sledge has committed to Indiana
- (**) ROLB Ron Livingston has committed to Indiana
- (**) LOLB Jeff Lewis has committed to Indiana
- (***) MLB Courtney Davis has committed to Indiana
- (***) MLB Rory Williams has committed to Indiana
- (**) RT Dominic Brewer has committed to Indiana
- (**) LT Chaz Stephens has committed to Indiana
- (**) LT Mike Davis has committed to Indiana
- (**) LG Todd Hughes has committed to Indiana
- (**) LG Derrick Richards has committed to Indiana
- (***) RG James Hayward has committed to Indiana
- (***) C David Coker has committed to Indiana
- (***) HB Matt Brown has committed to Indiana
- (*) FB Jamil Washington has committed to Indiana

=============== Kansas Jayhawks (7-2) ===============
Last week, Kansas won 35-7 against Buffalo (0-9).
This week, the Jayhawks will host North Texas (3-6).

=============== Buffalo Bulls (0-9) ===============
Last week, Buffalo lost 35-7 against Kansas (7-2).
This week, the Bulls will host Indiana (7-2).
In recruiting news, the following Buffalo targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) P Lonnie Smith has committed to Florida Atlantic
- (***) DT Seth Johnson has committed to Connecticut
- (***) C Blake Bracken has committed to Georgia
- (***) WR Marcus Smith has committed to Buffalo
- (***) MLB Eddie Williams has committed to Buffalo

Last edited by Kodos : 12-16-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #183
Kodos
Resident Alien

Hey Macro. When is a good time for us to play?
Old 12-16-2011, 05:29 PM   #184
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Hey Macro. When is a good time for us to play?

I am available usually anytime after 10 pm EST...any night.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #185
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
- (***) WR Marcus Smith has committed to Buffalo
- (***) MLB Eddie Williams has committed to Buffalo

Those are some decent wins for me...
Old 12-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #186
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
I am available usually anytime after 10 pm EST...any night.

How about 10 tonight?
Old 12-16-2011, 07:45 PM   #187
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I will try, can't guarantee it as I have my kids tonight

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
Old 12-16-2011, 07:56 PM   #188
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Much tighter game than expected with Bowling Green, mostly because I could just not consistently get my offense to move the ball. We got a pick-6, plus another INT set us up deep that we punched in, but had a surprising amount of trouble moving the football.

Had the OT sign this past sim, then the Kicker I've been after finally signed this recruiting period. Have some other promising bits in the works.

We finally cracked the top 25. Noticed that USC spoiled the unanimous #1 by picking up a pair of first place votes in both polls...
Old 12-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #189
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
I will try, can't guarantee it as I have my kids tonight

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

No worries if you can't make it tonight.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #190
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
No worries if you can't make it tonight.

I will be on tonight after the Sabres game...
Old 12-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #191
Kodos
Resident Alien

Tonight doesn't work for me. Tuesday?
Old 12-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #192
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Tonight doesn't work for me. Tuesday?

Tuesday night after 10 pm EST is perfect.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:58 PM   #193
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Tuesday night after 10 pm EST is perfect.

Sounds good to me.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #194
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

UAB gave us a huge scare early, but we pulled ahead in the 2nd half as we got just enough stops. USC wins 49-31.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:00 AM   #195
chesapeake
College Starter

I was very lucky to win this week against an atrocious Middle Tennessee State team. I keep telling myself to never, ever throw a pass to the flat, but then I see an 'open' guy and pitch another pick 6 when the DB flies 10 yards to snag it. Still, I came back from 14 points down in second half and hit a FG as time expired to win it.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #196
cartman
Death Herald

Was down 21-0 in the 1st quarter to Wyoming thanks to my QB throwing 2 pick 6s. Battled back to take a 6 point lead, but couldn't hold them off and lost 38-35.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #197
Kodos
Resident Alien

Macro hung in there for 3+ quarters with an undermanned Buffalo team, but we managed to pull away in the 4th after an interception. Good game, Macro. I hope you get some good recruits to come in and shore up your team a bit so that you have a chance to win games. Or I hope you take me up on my offer to switch to one of the teambuildered teams that started with a better roster.

Last edited by Kodos : 12-20-2011 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:57 PM   #198
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Macro hung in there for 3+ quarters with an undermanned Buffalo team, but we managed to pull away in the 4th after an interception. Good game, Macro. I hope you get some good recruits to come in and shore up your team a bit so that you have a chance to win games. Or I hope you take me up on my offer to switch to one of the teambuildered teams that started with a better roster.

We will see on the recruits, I had a bunch of 3 star softs this stage so I am hoping I get some commits...
Old 12-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #199
Kodos
Resident Alien

Arrow Week 14 - Deadline Tuesday (12/27??) at 11 p.m. EST

Week 13 Results

Indiana 31, Buffalo 6
North Texas 7, Kansas 42
Duke 27, Middle Tennessee State 24
Bowling Green 7, USF 24
Rice 35, Wyoming 38
UAB 31, USC 49

================================================================================

Welcome to Week 14!

The deadline is very loose this week due to the holiday. Basically, play when you can. Family comes first.

=============== #4 USC Trojans (10-0) ===============
Last week, USC won 49-31 against UAB (4-6).
This week, the Trojans will host Rice (8-2).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Danny Clarke has committed to USC
- (*) FB Jason Morgan has committed to San Diego State
- (***) DT Lawrence Campbell has committed to USC

=============== #13 Duke Blue Devils (9-1) ===============
Last week, Duke won 27-24 against Mid Tenn State (2-8).
This week, the Blue Devils travel to Clemson to face the Clemson Tigers (7-3).
In recruiting news, the following Duke targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) HB Willis Washington has committed to Wake Forest
- (***) MLB Clinton Smith has committed to Tennessee
- (**) P Joe Clark has committed to Duke

=============== #20 South Florida Bulls (9-1) ===============
Last week, South Florida won 24-7 against Bowling Green (2-8).
This week, the Bulls travel to Murfreesboro to face the Mid Tenn State Blue Raiders (2-8).
In recruiting news, the following South Florida targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Ronald Graham has committed to Florida Atlantic
- (***) K Ryan Jackson has committed to South Florida

=============== Kansas Jayhawks (8-2) ===============
Last week, Kansas won 42-7 against North Texas (3-7).
This week, the Jayhawks will host Memphis (4-6).
In recruiting news, the following Kansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RT Mark Williams has committed to Kansas
- (***) MLB Josh Austin has committed to Kansas

=============== Indiana Hoosiers (8-2) ===============
Last week, Indiana won 31-6 against Buffalo (0-10).
This week, the Hoosiers travel to Kent to face the Kent State Golden Flashes (6-4).
In recruiting news, the following Indiana targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) SS Troy Maddox has committed to Indiana
- (*) CB Donnie Jones has committed to Indiana
- (***) CB Michael Reese has committed to Indiana
- (***) CB Tim Gonzalez has committed to Indiana
- (**) ROLB Shelton Sledge has committed to Indiana
- (**) ROLB Ron Livingston has committed to Indiana
- (**) LOLB Jeff Lewis has committed to Indiana
- (***) MLB Courtney Davis has committed to Indiana
- (***) MLB Rory Williams has committed to Indiana
- (**) RT Dominic Brewer has committed to Indiana
- (**) LT Chaz Stephens has committed to Indiana
- (**) LT Mike Davis has committed to Indiana
- (**) LG Todd Hughes has committed to Indiana
- (**) LG Derrick Richards has committed to Indiana
- (***) RG James Hayward has committed to Indiana
- (***) C David Coker has committed to Indiana
- (***) HB Matt Brown has committed to Indiana
- (*) FB Jamil Washington has committed to Indiana
- (***) WR Patrick Gould has committed to Indiana
- (**) MLB Larry Butler has committed to Indiana

=============== Rice Owls (8-2) ===============
Last week, Rice lost 38-35 against Wyoming (7-2).
This week, the Owls travel to Los Angeles to face the #4 USC Trojans (10-0).
In recruiting news, the following Rice targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) ROLB John Everett has committed to Baylor
- (****) HB Skyler Gorman has committed to Rice
- (***) P Andrew Cole has committed to Rice

=============== Buffalo Bulls (0-10) ===============
Last week, Buffalo lost 31-6 against Indiana (8-2).
This week, the Bulls will host Ball State (4-6).
In recruiting news, the following Buffalo targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RT Mark Williams has committed to Kansas
- (***) C Nicholas Peterson has committed to Illinois
- (***) C John Evans has committed to NC State
- (*) P Kenneth Alexander has committed to Baylor
- (**) CB Christian Cunningham has committed to Buffalo
- (***) CB John Townsend has committed to Buffalo

Last edited by Kodos : 12-21-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:03 AM   #200
cartman
Death Herald

Quote:
- (****) HB Skyler Gorman has committed to Rice

WOOT!

As for the game, EF, I'm heading out of town this afternoon, and probably won't be back home until the 26th. There is a chance I might not be back until New Year's weekend. I'll bring the game with me, and maybe I'll be able to get the game played at a relative's house. What does your schedule look like?