Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
Kodos
Resident Alien

The Ladder - Slider/rule changes for Season 3?

Anyone have any suggestions for Season 3?

I wonder if the aggressive gameplanning settings are a bit too effective. Last year, whenever I was down against the CPU, I'd turn up stripping (whatever it is called), and it seemed to be a little too effective. I could get behind a rule that says we can't use the gameplanning settings. On the other hand, if I'm the only one who feels that way, I wouldn't try to impose my idea on the rest of the league. Thoughts?

Last edited by Kodos : 06-26-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
gstelmack
Pro Starter

I dunno, TRO makes effective use, I don't get that many more fumbles myself. The bigger one for me is setting the D-Line to aggressive to get more pressure, without it I wasn't getting all that much.

I don't think we need more tweaks, I'm happy where things are. My battles against human teams are epic, while the AI's main problem is that they play the gameplans they ship with, regardless of personnel or who they play against it. No amount of slider fudging will do anything about that. The only thing that has been really broken was the complete inability to tackle decent CPU RBs, and that seems pretty good now. Well, that and super-jump LBs, but that's unfixable by us, and we'll have to leave that as the great equalizer.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
Kodos
Resident Alien

Hmm. Never tried the d-line settings. Figured it would end with a ton of offsides.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I haven't tweaked the settings when I play, guess that might be part of my reason...my only issue was with the RB's capping off amazing runs...but that was tempered there at the end.